Some Changes in Cassidy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening Cass talked to Newt via Skype, naked, of course. She told him they could do the same the next night, but she had been invited out on Saturday night and, giggling, told him she didn't know when she'd get home. Newt seemed disappointed, but she knew he'd be happy on Sunday with what she and Mikaela had planned.

On Friday, they decided to rehearse their act wearing their new outfits. Cass had her first view of a naked Mikaela and knew quickly who'd be the "star" of the show. They were big but amazingly shapely, with large areola and pointy nipples. In the transparent bras they had, she'd certainly have the guys anxious to see them bare. Since there were two of them, they discussed what simple things they could do together, not lesbian stuff, but maybe just helping each other shed their clothing.

Cass had her Skype session with Newt, getting a lengthy report about the trip and what was being accomplished. The time difference resulted in the session being cut short as Newt had to meet some co-workers for dinner. He let her know he was anxious for Sunday and told her to have fun with her friends on Saturday. She assured him she'd do her best, and even that exchange had her heart pounding.

*****

Mikaela arrived at noon, five hours after Cass had rolled out of bed and one hour after she'd showered and carefully shaved. That would be something Newt would love and would end the subtle hints he'd been sending her way for several years.

"Want some lunch?" Cass asked, smiling.

"Are you going to have any?"

"We should eat because we're not going to want to eat before we leave."

"Maybe some chicken noodle soup."

"I have some of that."

When they'd finished the soup, it was only twelve thirty, so they had another six hours to kill. They went through their routine with no mistakes, then decided to go to the mall and just brouse, knowing there was an outside chance they'd spot something they could use in the act, some gimmick or device that might enhance what they'd already planned.

As the time grew closer, they dressed, nervously teased, and giggled about what a change this would be for both of them. They had decided to begin their performance dressed in business suits with all the sexy gear hidden. At the club, they found that there were five acts in total, and they were last. The show would begin at eight o'clock, and they should go on at about nine-thirty. Some time with the sound guy giving him their music and their flash drives since he handled the video as well. They had two cameras, so they'd have video from two perspectives.

In the ready room, they met the other four "strippers." There were two college students, a mid-twenties wife who'd finally accepted her husband's dare, and a slightly older-looking lady who didn't share her background or reasons for being there. All seemed nervous, particularly the youngest three, who Cass and Mikaela determined were probably going to limit themselves to topless. No hints from number four. More probing determined one college girl would lead off the evening; the mystery lady was to go second, the dare lady third, followed by the second student.

The room was set up with a door on the inside and a curtain on the outside. Once the program began, the door remained open, the curtain making getting out and in simple. Cass was to be "Destiny," and Mikaela was "Sierra" for tonight, but, at the moment, Crystal was stepping out through the curtain. The back wall of the stage had several small peepholes so anyone in the room could watch the stage.

The music was playing, and Crystal was unbuttoning the dress she'd worn. Cass decided she was a pretty girl who had not done a lot of preparation for her dance. She sort of danced, sometimes just walking and spinning in her rather plain white bra and panties. She finally unfastened the bra revealing a shapely pair of breasts that she shook from side to side, her face reddening. She looked puzzled when two men approached the stage, finally motioning for her to come to the edge. She thought for a moment, looked around, and went to the edge.

"Pretty girl, the first one said, tucking a ten-dollar bill into the waistband of her panties.

"Nice tits, honey," the second guy said, tugging the waistband and stuffing in another ten-dollar bill.

A couple more dance steps, another shake of her breasts, and Crystal exited the stage to applause and a few cheers.

"I didn't know you could get money like that," she said, holding up the two tens.

"Oh, yeah," Mikaela said, "and you might want to gather up your clothing too."

She scooted out through the curtain and was back in ten seconds, a few hoots accompanying her return.

"Done, and now I'm gonna watch you guys and learn something."

"You ain't gonna learn nothin' watchin' me," the older lady, whose stage name was "Jane," said. "Gettin' naked in front of people's on my bucket list. I don't wanna walk down the street buck naked, so I decided to do this. It'll be over quick."

Jane was introduced, the music began, and she left the room. It wasn't exactly a dance she was doing as she unbuttoned her blouse, unzipped her skirt, unsnapped her bra, and pushed her panties down her legs displaying small droopy breasts and a thick dark muff. A lap around the stage, and she disappeared through the curtain. And, when she was dressed, she disappeared again.

Next came Anastasia, the dare lady, who'd confided that her husband was in the audience. She danced very sensually, displayed shapely breasts with thick extended nipples and a tiny G-string. She obviously knew what she was doing and was rewarded with three tens and a pair of twenties tucked into the thin elastic band of her G-string, all of the guys getting a closeup view of those nipples.

"That should make him happy," she said when she was back in the room. "Now he'll want me to show it all, and I just might do it. Go girl," she said to Cheyenne, the next performer. Cheyenne was tall, with a dark complexion and black hair in a ponytail. She was small-chested but had long legs and what looked to be a nice butt. She turned to Mikaela.

"Should I take my bra off?" she asked nervously.

"Up to you, but if you want any money, you'd better."

"Yeah, I guess I will," she said quietly as her music began.

There were three left in the small room, with Anastasia leaving to join her husband in the audience. Crystal was still there, repeating that she was anxious to see the two ladies in business suits perform. All were curious to see what Cheyenne would do.

"Do you think she might be Native American?" Crystal asked, peering through one of the small openings.

"I bet she could be," Cass said. "Whatever, check that walk."

Cheyenne was using her long legs, her four-inch heels, and her ample ass to advantage, moving around the stage about as sensually as possible while still fully dressed. She slowly unzipped the back of the dress, then took nearly two circuits of the stage to get it off, drawing several calls to get it off. That left only a small lacy bra and an even smaller pair of panties. She was obviously quite flexible, and she moved with a sinuous grace that both Cass and Mikaela wished they could match.

A few loud calls, and she slipped the bra straps off her shoulders, turned her back to the crowd, and unclasped it, tossing it on top of her dress. Arms spread, she spun around, displaying two small but perfectly cone-shaped breasts. Several hoots and three guys came to the stage, beckoning Cheyenne to the front. The money tucked in securely, she stepped back a ways, and cupping her hands over her breasts, she quickly grasped both nipples, extending and twisting them. More hoots and two more men came forward waving twenty-dollar bills, which joined the other money in her panties. One whispered to her, and she stooped, so those now-red nipples were in front of his face. Another ten dollars went into the waistband.

"For someone who wasn't sure she wanted to bare those things, that was quite a performance," Mikaela said with raised eyebrows. "And she's still out there." But not for long as she waved to the crowd, grabbed her bra and dress, and was quickly through the curtain. She looked from Cass to Mikaela.

"I wasn't even thinking," she said, "and it hurt, too," she added, giggling. "Now we get to watch you two, right, Crystal?"

"Can't wait. You guys are on."

That last four words energized nerves in the last two performers, each dressed in a skirt, a man's dress shirt with a tie, a suit jacket, black thigh-highs, their special bra and panties, all moving around on five-inch heels. They heard the introduction, and the music started. They smiled, squeezed hands, and went through the curtain. They had decided the early undressing would be done together.

Both walked around the stage, slowly with short steps and hips swinging, making eye contact with as many of the men as possible Skirts were unzipped and slowly lowered to the floor to a few hoots and whistles. Cass undid her tie, pulled it from around her neck, and twirled it above her head. She held it in front of her, lifted one leg, and stepped over the tie, pulling it up tight against her crotch, sliding it back and forth, mouth open and eyes closed. A man ran to the stage.

"Twenty bucks for the tie."

Still sliding it back and forth, she said breathily, "I paid that much for it." She opened her eyes and smiled, licking her lips.

"Fifty."

One more slide, and she lifted it to her lips and kissed the tie, handing it to the man. She extended her hip; the fifty dollars was tucked into the G-string.

Mikaela bumped hips with Cass, pushing her aside with a laugh. She pulled off her coat, then the tie, and finally the shirt, exposing the transparent bra. Lots of hooting, applause, and whistles followed that. Mikaela echoed Cass's tie act, pumping her hips in time with sliding it back and forth. A kiss to the tie, and she collected her fifty dollars from one of the four men who'd rushed to the stage. At the back of the stage, Cass had taken off the dress shirt.

Mikaela was going first, and she walked slowly around the stage, making eye contact with men, even winking occasionally. She finally stopped, spread her legs, and squatted, her arms in motion. The tiny G-string was doing its best to part her labia, not quite successful yet, but making a bit of headway. That's certainly where the eyes of the front row were concentrated, and her efforts at making eye contact were for naught.

She twisted sideways, hiding the invading G-string but highlighting her impressive breasts. She slowly stood and turned her back to the crowd, squatting again, showing her bare ass since the tiny string was buried between her cheeks. Of course, it also gave an abbreviated view of her labia which had swallowed a bit more of the G-string.

Lots of cheers and hoots, and two of the guys right in front of her eagerly stuffed some bills into the waistband, carefully checking the G-string as they did.

It was Cass's turn, and she took Mikaela's place in the center of the stage, laying down on her back. She slowly arched her back, then raised both legs, her toes pointing to the ceiling, A slight bicycling motion, then her legs spread wide,, then back together. She slowly stood, bending to touch her ankles, then sliding her hands up her legs to her knees, and finally quickly straightening and tossing her hair back, her chest thrust forward.

Some hoots and hollers from the crowd and the calls of "take it off" began. With a

smile, Cass unfastened the front of her little bra, which clung to her breasts despite the gap in the middle. She walked to one end of the stage, smiled again, winking a couple of times, and grasped the two sides of the bra. It quickly swung open and closed again. Another teasing look from Cass, and it swung open once more and then twice. Lots of yowls and howls now.

She moved to the other end of the stage and repeated the performance, then to the middle. More "take it off" calls as she turned her back to the audience, spread her arms once more, and dropped the bra to the floor. She slowly bent forward until her head was almost to the floor, her bare breasts in clear view between her legs. She moved her body, so they swung from side to side, then stood and gave everyone a clear view.

A line quickly formed, and her tiny waistband was soon full of bills. This was going better than she'd hoped. She took a deep breath, realizing she'd done it--topless in front of a group of men, her bare breasts in full view. She also realized there was more to come, and soon. She moved out of the way as Mikaela headed to the front of the stage to more calls of "take it off." They had worked that out.

At the front of the stage, smiling and winking, she received a loud reception. She bent from the waist and grasped her ankles, lifting her head so that her breasts could be seen, the small bra not hiding much. Cass crept up behind her, finger to lips in a shushing gesture. She unclasped Mikaela's bra, and it dropped to the floor, her breasts dropping partway with it, a shocked look on her face. Cass took hold of her hips, moving them from side to side, the extended breasts swinging back and forth in time with her hips.

Cheers, applause, hoots, and whistles, plus a line of men with money anxious to get closer to those gorgeous hooters. Mikaela dropped to her knees, making it easier to reach the tucking-in spot. One by one, they stuffed money into her waistband, their faces a foot from her now-extended nipples, those boobs jiggling tantalizingly each time she moved. When the line was gone, she went to their pile of clothing, clearing her G-string of the cash, dropping it on the pile along with what Cass had put there. They began dancing as provocatively as possible, waiting for what they knew would eventually happen.

It was only a minute in coming, the rhythmic chanting of "take it off, take it off." Both ladies continued dancing, raising their eyebrows and smiling. Just as predicted, they heard a loud voice.

"A hundred bucks to take off those bottoms."

Both ladies shrugged, their minds in gear. It was one thing to say those words, totally naked, but it was different when you were standing in front of a large crowd of mostly men, yelling and whistling and wanting you to bare your most private parts so they could ogle them. But they both knew that was the plan. Then there was a second voice.

"Two hundred bucks to whoever takes that little thing off and hands it to me."

The ladies looked at each other, not sure what to do. But it was quickly solved.

"I'll match that, and we'll flip to see which is which."

Both men came to the stage accompanied by applause and cheers. Each looked from Mikaela to Cass and back. The taller good-looking guy seemed to be checking out Cass, her face, and also her very shapely boobs.

"Listen," he said to the other man, "we can flip if you want, but I'll be happy with the little bottom from this one. He smiled at Cass, and she brought her hand to her chest so he'd be sure to see her wedding ring.

Number two smiled at Mikaela. "Fine with me."

"What should I do with these C-notes if you're gonna hand me those?"

Cass extended her hand, took the two bills, and deposited them on their pile. As she returned, she was deciding how to strip off the G-string. How much of a show was appropriate?

She walked to the edge of the stage, about three feet higher than the main floor. That put Mr. Two Hundred's face about the same height as... He would get a bit of a view no matter what. With a smile, she slid the tiny thing to her knees, then lifted her right leg, pulling it out of the tiny strings. The left leg followed. She brought it to her face and kissed it, handing it to the man.

"You don't disappoint, do you? Your man is a lucky guy." He headed back to his seat, his purchase grasped tightly in his hand.

Mikaela gave her guy a similar show. They were both naked except for hose and heels.

Mikaela whispered something to Cass, whose mouth dropped open. She nodded, and they began to dance, aware now of their bare bodies...that were being carefully watched. It was different than flashing boobs on a side street. But their time was nearly up, and they were ready for the finale. They'd each practiced separately, mostly for fun, never dreaming they'd do it. At least that's the way Cass had felt, but Mikaela had other ideas.

They stopped dancing, standing a few feet apart. Both of them were very flexible and began sliding their feet, heading for dual splits. More loud cheers and whistles as everyone got a fleeting view of those two places just revealed. More money flew onto the stage, was gathered, combined with the earlier stash, clothes were gathered, and the two exited through the curtain.

Crystal and Cheyenne were waiting for them.

"You guys have to be pros, so, no fair," Crystal said, laughing.

"It was so exciting, but I think I was trembling the whole time. We've never done anything like that before." Cass was pulling on her clothes, an odd assortment to wear home, minus the G-string, of course.

The voting had taken place, and the host brought two fifty-dollar bills to the small room, handing one to Cass and another to Mikaela, telling them to come back anytime. When he'd left, they handed the money to Crystal and Cheyenne, who insisted they take it back.

"We wanted to get enough money to pay for the special clothes we'd bought." She laughed. "We didn't pay two hundred dollars each for those G-strings."

"We're splitting the money, and I'm guessing there's between four and five hundred dollars for each of us," Mikaela added, "and I'm sure you two can use this."

"Thank you," they both echoed, then looked at each other.

"We were talking while you two were out there. Do you happen to do daring stuff like this very often?" Chrystal asked.

"This is my first time," Mikaela said with a giggle, "but Cass here is a pro."

"Hardly. A couple of flashes is all."

Cheyenne handed Cass a folded paper.

"Our contact information in case you'd like company the next time."

The four headed to the parking lot, still tingling from an exciting evening.

"So, can you and your boyfriend go with me tomorrow to pick up Newt?"

"Sure, and we can explain to both of them what's going on and then go to your place to watch the video."

"We can have pizza delivered."

They rode in silence for a few minutes.

"What do you think will happen after they see the video?" Mikaela asked, an almost nervous tenor to her voice.

"What do you think your guy's reaction will be?"

"He's been my boyfriend long enough that I think I know him pretty well. He'll love it. And, he'll keep looking at you, trying to link what he's just seen with who he's seeing. He'll want to do more," she added, nodding. "What about Newt?"

Cass chuckled. "Pretty much the same. And Newt will give those double-D's a good looking over."

"Whatever, Mikaela laughed.

More talking, and they were at Cass's house.

"See you and?"

"Caleb."

"Tomorrow at three in the afternoon,"

"You bet," Mikaela replied.

Just before three, Mikaela and Caleb arrived at Cass's, and introductions were made. Cass decided he was a good-looking guy who seemed to go well with Mikaela, at least physically. On the ride to the airport, it was obvious that he was curious about what this was all about, Mikaela having done a good job of tormenting him with possibilities. Cass smiled at that since soon it would be her turn to do the same with Newt, who she knew would be ready for more than teasing. But, they still had a week before the kids returned, so there were lots of possibilities.

Text messages were exchanged, and Newt was waiting when Cass pulled up to the Arriving Flights doors. He looked into the car and then at Cass, obviously puzzled, before heading toward the trunk with his luggage.