Some Changes in Cassidy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that kind of dance, but I'll have it in three days. You?"

"I'll be watching some videos."

Mikaela had a thoughtful look on her face. "I'm thinking of something that we could do. Are you in?"

"What?"

"How brave are you?" She smiled. "Sound familiar?"

Cass decided that her new partner was getting into this much more than she'd expected. It was her turn to be brave.

"Okay, I'm in. What's your idea?"

"We do it together, the dancing and the stripping."

"Mikaela, I thought you were, well, timid about being seen."

I was, but it was just a vague thought--being seen by a stranger--nope. But, when you said it was a strip club, the vague thought transformed into a vivid picture of me naked and men watching me, cheering and yelling. Something happened, and I can hardly wait. And doing it with you--we have three days to practice."

"Three days? Is that long enough?" Cass was thinking out loud.

"And, may I ask you a personal question?"

Another giggle from Cass. "Sure."

"What does your husband think about all this?"

"He, um, well, he doesn't know about this."

"No shit."

"I'm going to share with him after we do the club, but he's..."

When Cass stopped, Mikaela immediately smiled. "So, is what we're doing and what I saw the other day something new for you?"

"Sure is. And I think I have the same feelings as you do--It's so fucking exciting."

Mikaela let out a little squeal, then smiled again. "You're keeping him happy, though?"

Cass's cheeks pinked just a little. "Yes. And he got a call yesterday that he has to go to California for three days." She took a deep breath. "Our two kids are at gramma and gramdpa's for two weeks, and we've been enjoying it, you know."

"I can only imagine. And, you have two kids?"

"Sure do."

"If I ever have kids, I hope I can look like you do."

"Good genes, I guess. Plus, I work out a little. And Newt's being gone is what's letting me do the club thing."

"I bet we could get them to do a video of our dancing, and you could show it to, Newt, is it?"

"Oh my gosh, that would be great." Cass paused for a moment, then smiled. "Of course, there'd be someone else in the video too."

"Oh, yeah. If a bunch of strangers can see me, I guess your husband can too."

Cass looked at Mikaela's T-shirt, which was hiding a pair of very large breasts. "Yeah, he'll enjoy that."

With a pink face, Mikaela said, "I'm calling in right now and taking a few days vacation. We may as well do the best job we can, right?"

Cass found the paper where she'd recorded important information and called the club. She was assured they had an opening available, and he assured her he'd come up with an enticing introduction for them since he couldn't remember if the club had ever had a duo before. He asked almost apologetically if they were lookers, and Cass assured him that, although they weren't Miss America contestants, the patrons wouldn't be disappointed. Plus, she learned there was a cash prize for the hottest act of the night.

"So, is your husband gone?" Mikaela asked.

"He leaves in the morning."

A very suggestive smile filled Mikaela's face. "So, one more night then."

"Mikaela!"

"He's your husband. You're allowed to do whatever you want."

Cass smiled this time. "I know."

"On another subject," Mikaela continued, "let's do a little shopping unless you have an extra stripper outfit that would fit me."

"Ha," Cass retorted. "It would take both of my cups to hold one of those things of yours."

"They aren't that big."

The two ladies went shopping, Cass a little wary of the store that Mikaela chose. It specialized in sexy and suggestive clothing for women. They looked, discussed, even tried on a few items, making sure the changing room door was securely locked. They finally decided, spending a little more than they hoped to, but satisfied that none of the amateurs would look better than they did...if looking good was measured by sexiness.

They parted, agreeing to meet the next morning to plan and possibly rehearse. Cass stashed her bag of goodies in a dresser drawer and headed to the kitchen to prepare a special dinner for Newt since he'd be leaving in the morning. She heard him come through the door from the garage as she was chopping the salad, and he was quickly nuzzling her neck.

"Gonna miss you," he whispered, kissing her ear.

"I know. These days have been special." She felt him untucking her blouse. "Newt, I need to finish dinner." She'd said it, but after the day she'd had, wasn't sure she meant it. His hands on her bare skin always had a way of changing her attitude...and her wants and needs. When he unfastened her bra, she knew dinner would have to wait. "DId you do anything at work today besides planning for tonight?"

"This evening and tonight," he said as he began massaging her breasts. He stopped the massage just long enough to unfasten her shorts and push them off her hips. Cass helped by unbuttoning and pulling off her blouse and bra. Newt took her hand and led her into the family room.

"I hope no one is in the yard."

"If they are, they'll see a fantastic pair of tits," Newt said as he began kissing one of them. "You're always so soft and smooth and smell like lavender." His lips were tugging on her nipple, which began the sounds he loved to hear, moans and his name repeated breathily. "I'm busy," he murmured, which tickled her breast, "so could you take those panties off, please?"

Cass squirmed with the additional tickling. "That's your job," she said, a teasing tone to her voice."

He moved away from her breast. "You sure? You know what might happen."

"I hope so."

"But you don't know what I've been thinking of all day."

"I'll take my chances." The way he smiled--should she be wary? He dropped to his knees.

Pressing his head against her belly, he closed his teeth on the thin panties, pulling the waist away from her body. Sounding a little muffled, he said, "Unless I'm mistaken, someone is ready."

He wasn't mistaken, and Cass knew those panties bore the evidence of her arousal. He surprised her by using his hands on the waist, still holding onto it with his teeth. He rolled his eyes up to hers, and she knew what would happen next. Her hand on his leg for balance, she lifted one leg to pull it out of the panties, which gave him a closeup view of that special place. She moved slowly so he'd get all the view he wanted. Her other leg followed. When she was naked, Newt was still on his knees, her panties dangling from his mouth.

That didn't last long, though, as he dropped the panties and rubbed his nose in her muff. She knew it would be the last time he did that, at least for a while, since she'd be shaved for the club. But Newt wasn't wasting any time. He spread her and sent several puffs of air to her clit, and loved it when her body reacted to each puff. He knew she was ready. But was she ready for what he'd planned?

He slid a finger inside her, savoring the long moan that accompanied it. When his finger touched that pink nub, her body reacted. Her hips began moving in time with his finger, and small sounds escaped her with each shiver of her body.

"Finger, tongue, or lips?" he asked, slowing momentarily.

"Don't care," she gasped, opening her eyes. She saw their neighbor pruning his bushes. If he turned toward their house, he'd be able to see her from the waist up. If anything, it made what was happening even more intense.

"How about this?" Newt seemed to be tormenting her.

"Oh, shit." Cass wondered if she could orgasm standing up, but Newt was giving her no choice. And what his tongue and lips were doing was going to make it happen. "Yes, yes," she moaned...and he stopped.

"Gonna miss you while I'm gone," he said. "We won't be able to do this."

"Newt, Newt, don't stop." Cass pushed his head against her muff.

"I just wanted to let you know it's not enjoyable to be away from you."

"You're here now...and I want to come."

"So g-oo-oo-d," Cass said, her voice vibrating as Newt's tongue went to work again. She was breathing hard, catching occasionally glimpses of the neighbor, still concentrating on the bushes. He's missing a real treat, she thought as she felt the sensations beginning to peak one more.

"Want to finish this after dinner?" he asked, raising his head, a questioning look on his face.

"Newt, I just want to come. I'll do anything you want tonight if you'll let me come." He'd never done this edging thing before, and she didn't realize how she'd react.

"Done." His lips were working now, two fingers inside her, and she felt the ecstasy taking control once more...and Newt didn't stop. It was half-moan, half-scream when the spasms began, and it repeated over and over until she was ready to collapse. Newt was holding her up, and when she finally opened her eyes--he wasn't pruning his bushes any longer, and the look on his face told her she wasn't the only one who'd enjoyed what had just happened.

"I'll help fix dinner," Newt said as he stood.

"Don't you want...?"

"Tonight...when you do whatever I want," he replied, a somewhat sinister smile on his face.

"Did I really say that?"

"Yes, right before you begged me to let you come."

"Maybe I'm glad you're going to be gone. When do you get back?"

"Ugh. Not till Sunday afternoon."

Cass would miss him, but she and Mikaela had plans. And on Sunday, she'd have a new video to share with Newt. She bit her lip as she thought of that, the planning, the practice, the special clothing they'd purchased, but most of all, the actual performing with strange men gawking and whooping at them. Even though she hadn't seen all of Mikaela yet, she'd seen enough to know that Newt would love watching the video.

They worked together to prepare dinner, Newt insisting she remain naked, which had her warily eyeing the windows, expecting to see the neighbor trying to get another peek. She knew it was probably her loud moaning scream that had alerted him to what was happening. That was Newt's fault, and she wondered what complications might arise from that brief but explicit viewing.

Somehow, after dinner, Cass had trouble focusing on the vapid offerings of the TV, knowing she'd said that she'd do anything he wanted. And part of what he wanted was for her to remain naked until they were in bed, and then too, she was sure. And it seemed that he was paying no attention to her at all. She hoped what he had in store would be enjoyable--it always had been and sometimes amazingly so.

"So, babe, you ready?" He smiled, a very innocent smile, she thought.

"Sure," she answered, hoping a cooperative attitude might be helpful. She had been telling herself all evening she was silly to be nervous--Newt wouldn't do anything to really hurt her. She started up the stairs, knowing what would happen with him following behind.

"Gorgeous ass, Cass," he said, sliding his hand between her legs and stopping her progress.

"That's not my ass," she groaned, putting both hands on a stair tread.

"What is it then?" He loved to make her say those dirty words that she seemed to hate.

She closed her eyes, waiting.

"If you don't answer, that beautiful ass might need a spanking."

Newt had teased her in the past with threats of spanking, but it had never happened.

"Is that the anything I agreed to?" His hand had never stopped it's small movements that, despite her slight anxiety, her body was heating, and she knew he could feel the growing dampness in that place he wanted her to name.

"Last chance," he said, ignoring her question.

She had flattened herself on the stairs, ready for whatever. It was up to Newt.

He was rubbing one of her butt cheeks with his other hand.

"My pussy," she said, surprising him.

"Aww," he said. "I was ready to give that ass a working over. You might have liked it. I've heard that some women do."

She wasn't sure about spanking, but she needed something more than just his hand between her legs.

"Maybe I'll tie you up, and who knows what might happen then."

Cass had no idea what might happen. "Just do it, Newt, whatever."

It was the second time today he'd heard words like that, and he was nearly ready to say the same thing to her. But he did have plans.

"If I move my hand, can you get to the bedroom?"

She hated to have him move his hand, but she could hardly wait for what might happen next. She climbed the rest of the stairs and stood in the bedroom...waiting.

"Two things," he said. "First, I'm going to record this."

"Newt, wait. And did you delete that other video?"

"It's on a flash drive, the same place this one will be."

She remembered watching that first video, and the thought of having another was...yes, she was glad he was recording. And when he came home on Sunday, there'd be another. She watched him position it on the dresser.

"Number two," he said, "I'm going to lie there on the bed, and you're going to take care of me."

"I thought..."

Newt stripped off his clothing and laId down on the bed, his arms out to his sides.

Totally off-guard and expecting things to be happening to her, Cass was looking at Newt...and thinking. She climbed onto the bed and smiled, her courage bolstered.

"So you were going to spank me," she said, taking hold of his erection. She lowered her head, and her lips surrounded another head, her tongue caressing it. Then her teeth went into action.

"Cass," Newt groaned.

"Are you going to spank me if I bite harder."

"Worse," he grunted as she bit down gently again.

His fingers closed on her nipples, squeezing and twisting."

"Ouch," she squealed, freeing his cock. She took a deep breath. "That the best you've got?"

"I have two clothespins in the drawer I've been saving."

It didn't take too much imagination to know where they'd be headed. She moved slightly and opened the drawer. A little digging and she tossed two clothespins onto his chest. Now she straddled him and settled, so his erection was held down by her ass.

"Your move," she said, wondering how she'd tolerate what he was probably going to do.

"This may be better than a spanking," he said, taking hold of one nipple and extending it. He pressed the clothespin on as far as he could, closing it on some breast as well as her nipple.

It hurt, but she wasn't about to grimace or make a sound. When both were in place, she took a couple of deep breaths.

Cass lifted her hips, took hold of his cock, and she savored the feeling of its filling her as she lowered her hips.

"So, you like it when I'm on top?"

"Always have, but it doesn't happen very often."

"Maybe there are ways to fix that." She began slowly pumping her hips, her breasts swinging, the clothespins creating a different feeling. She knew he was watching her breasts. He loved to watch them swing or bounce or jiggle. But there was one more thing she wanted to do. She stilled and watched him open his eyes. She took hold of both of the pins, releasing them from the breast/nipple combination and reattaching them to just the nipples. She slowly pulled them outward, stretching both nipples and breasts until, with loud snaps, both clothespins pulled free. It hurt, but watching Newt watching her made it worth it.

Pulling her down, he kissed each nipple, breathing hard as her hips were moving once again.

"Are you ready to come?" She whispered into his hair.

"Yes," he grunted as she straightened, her breasts swinging freely again. Watching them was enough to push him over the edge, and she wasn't far behind.

Fifteen minutes later, they were cuddled together, ready for sleep.

*****

"What do you like in your coffee?" Cass asked as she filled Mikaela's cup.

"Maybe some Jack Daniel's."

Cass laughed. "Yeah, I decided when you walked through the door that this was really going to happen."

"I've been watching and reading and trying to picture myself doing all those things. It's a lot easier picturing you doing them. And I take it black."

"Ha," Cass replied, laughing nervously. "I don't even know what I'm trying to picture, except being nearly naked on that stage or platform or whatever."

"I called the club and asked some questions. I found out the patrons aren't allowed to touch us, except they can stuff money into whatever we're wearing--without touching us. The guy said how that happened was up to us. Plus, they have the capability of videoing the whole thing. We just need to provide a flash drive."

"So, that answers my question about how close they can get. And the video. You still willing to let my husband see it?"

"Up close and personal if we let them," Mikaela said, giggling. "And sure. He'll just be one of many."

They began to discuss what would happen and how it would happen, deciding right away that they'd do their acts one at a time so the audience wouldn't have to decide which one to watch.

"If we did it together, I wouldn't have to worry about being watched. With those hooters of yours, we know who they'd be watching.

Mikaela shook her head. "They are what they are, and it would be nice to get a little money stuffed in somewhere, so we can pay for the outfits we bought. And, one other thing the guy mentioned, we should choose stage names for that night."

"That might be fun. And should we decide now how far we're willing to go?" Cass knew they'd be showing a little more than she'd shown in her two adventures, but how much more? And this was a first time for Mikaela. What was she willing to do?

"We did buy those little G-strings."

"Transparent G-strings," Cass added.

"Have you tried yours on?"

"No, not yet. Why?"

"That little solid piece at the bottom, at least on mine, is just long enough to cover what it's supposed to cover. Certain movements and it gives a little peek."

"I suppose I should try mine on then."

Mikaela chuckled. "Is that our limit?"

"What happens if some guy yells, 'A hundred bucks to take off the G-string.'"

Mikaela looked at Cass, not saying anything.

"Or two hundred bucks?"

"What would you do?"

"No fair. I asked first," Cass said, chuckling.

Mikaela took a deep breath. "I will if you will."

"Are you sure? This is your first time doing this."

She giggled. "Yep, but I can't let you get ahead of me."

Technically, Cass was ahead of Mikaela with her two episodes, but what they were talking about was an order of magnitude above what she'd done. Of course, there was a little side issue with that second episode that Cass wouldn't share with Mikaela.

"So, do we play it by ear, or decide now to..." Cass paused. "Get naked."

"In the stuff I watched, they kept talking about teasing, that teasing was the best tool for a stripper. So, maybe we keep them on, hoping someone will challenge us, even though, eventually, it's going to happen."

"I have a question for you. I have a boyfriend." A little smile came Cass's way.

"Maybe we should get together to let the guys watch it." That would be a new experience, sitting there with a strange man watching yourself do a naked dance.

"Let's do it," Mikaela said, an excited look on her face.

Cass was beginning to realize that, although Mikaela asked to join her for a flashing adventure, she was the more readily adventurous one. Cass vowed to do her best to keep up.

They sat at the table and talked about the things Mikaela had seen online, with occasional demonstrations. Soon Cass was joining her as they learned the sensual moves that would entertain their audience, and the occasional talk of money encouraged them further.

They chose some music, a total of three songs which meant they had about fourteen minutes to fill. They began to time their moves, and since there were two of them, it would be very tight. Mikaela solved it by contacting the club, who agreed to allow them twice the normal time. So, they had nearly a half an hour for their "act."