All Comments on 'Some Forgotten Episodes 01'

by ontomars55

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 4 years ago
Fun Story

Not sure I believe this story. I think it would be fun to walk completely naked to the beach and back but it would have made more sense for you to at least hold a bathing suit in you hand just in case you needed it.

MFFMMFFMover 4 years ago
Hot Tub at another Resort

The resort where we were staying didn't have a hot tub, but one further up the beach did. (Neither resort was a nudist facility.) We'd wait until late, usually after midnight, and sneak into the other resort and use their hot tub. Like our resort, their grounds were only sparsely lit, and the beach between wasn't lit at all. At first, we wore towels, but each successive night we got a little more daring. By about the fourth night we were sneaking over there naked, through our resort, along the beach, dashing from shadow to shadow up through the other resort and to their hot tub, and then return. No towels; we just air-dried on the way back. Walking naked along a beach at night is very thrilling, made even more so by the risk of getting busted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userontomars55@ontomars55
I have enjoyed doing many naked adventures most of my life and have had many opportunities to do this without being obnoxious or upsetting people. The thrill of someone seeing me "innocently" doing these adventures was almost as enjoyable as the simple natural feeling of just ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES