Somethin' for Nuthin' Paid Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down the hall Jon was doing the same to Desiree for the third time. He stopped long enough to say, "Your hubby is doing this to my wife, sweetheart. I think your life just changed."

He began again, lashing her clit. She was moving her hands about as the orgasm built within her. He reached up, grasped both of her hands in his, and placed them on his head, letting her know that was something okay to do. She instinctively intertwined her fingers in his hair, clutching desperately as she screamed through several more orgasms. She bucked against his mouth, never wanting this to end.

Hearing each other's cries and screams, the women seemed to feed off of each other's energy, setting each other off again and again.

Desiree was amazed as Jon would let her recover, never leaving her body, and then bring her to new heights each time she was ready. She was still trying to comprehend how his soft tongue and lips felt so wonderful and were able to take her to such heights.

Tommy never wanted to leave his place between Audra's thighs, so it was easy for her to guide him, to teach him how to give her orgasm after orgasm.

She had been wrong about how difficult today would be. He was taking to cunnilingus very quickly because he had been thinking about it, craving it for years.

By mid afternoon they had all made their way to the deck, enjoying the scenery and talking.

They had all showered and were feeling fresh and relaxed. The girls stretched out on chaise lounges, the boys were sitting at a deck table. Margaritas for the girls, beer for the guys.

The peace and tranquility of a post orgasmic afterglow for the girls. Desperately hard, pre-cum leaking need for the guys.

The cabin was remote, which meant Audra's declaration of a nudist weekend extended to the outside. Which meant of course, there was no hiding for the guys.

Tommy's cock was so taunt it shined, the head flared occasionally and it leaked. What amazed him, was that Jon's larger, more impressive manhood was in exactly the same aggravated state of arousal.

Yet while Tommy was pensive, desperate with need and barely keeping his instinct to beg under control, Jon sat their casually chatting and sipping his beer, as if he had not a care in the world.

He tried to keep his voice down, but the girls could hear him clearly. He sounded almost like a junkie needing a fix. "Ha-how do you stay so calm? I fucking NEED to cum so bad, and everyone can see you're the same way." His cock pulsed as if to second his statement.

The girls stopped talking as Desiree listened closely for Jon's reply. And his comments would be as important for her as they were for Tom. If not even more.

Jon spoke slowly, calmly. He wanted Tom to absorb his thoughts and their lesson.

"Well. You are obviously correct that I am just as aroused as you are. If a man does not get aroused like this after feeling, tasting and experiencing a woman's sexuality, there would be something wrong with him."

Jon turned to face Tom, as if to emphasize what he was about to say. "But where you are wrong is that I do not NEED to cum. And neither do you. We both sure as hell WANT to, but we do not NEED to orgasm."

"This is how you will be able to outlast your wife eventually. You and me can cum at the drop of a hat if we want to, women take more finesse. So we have to put our women first. We'll always get ours in the end. The important thing is to learn to enjoy the journey, the ride, so that the climax is not all encompassing for us."

Desiree shifted her midsection on her seat. His words, his deep baritone voice, and his big erection were getting her wet and ready again.

"I like how it feels to be so incredibly hard and erect. I like the sexual high that just keeps getting more intense when I do not get to cum. Do you feel that, Tommy?"

Tom had not thought of it that way before. Now he did. "When you put it that way, yeah, it is pretty damn hot."

Jon glanced at the women, noticing Desiree subconsciously thrusting her hips upward.

"So that is how you conquer your need. Focus on how good it feels to be so aroused, so hard. When we cum, we lose all that."

He had an idea. He leaned over and whispered in Audra's ear. She grinned mischievously.

Jon went to get everyone another drink, while Audra got up and went to her bedroom. Soon they both returned.

Jon suggested Tom drink as much of his beer as he wanted quickly, then did the same himself.

Once Jon returned to his seat, Audra went to work. She had retrieved leather cuffs she had packed for the trip.

First she secured Tommy's wrists to the armrests of his chair. This got Desiree's attention, who leaned up to watch.

Next, Jon placed his wrists onto his chair's armrests so that Audra could secure him.

Now both men were restrained. Neither could touch their painfully tumescent erections if they lost their ability to resist. They were completely at the mercy of their wives.

Audra went and sat beside Desiree, leaned in close, and carried on a conversation which the men could not hear, using her body to block their view.

"Now that you have experienced receiving head, would you like to learn how to give it?"

Desiree squirmed, "What if I make him lose it?"

"Oh, no sweetie. You are right, it will take some expertise to prevent Tommy from spending himself. We would trade. I can keep Tommy from cumming, and help him with his stamina issue. And you can see if you can make Jonny cum. I am betting you cannot, so you can practice fellatio without getting too messy."

The idea of finally getting to play with that beautiful slab of horse meat made the decision easy.

At Audra's suggestion, they each placed a chair cushion between their subject's legs and sat cross-legged so they would be comfortable. They did not plan to be in a hurry.

Desiree regarded the large, turgid phallus before her. Until only a few hours ago, she had thought placing one's mouth on another person's genitals was demeaning and disgusting. Now that Jon had shown her with so much fervor just how much pleasure could result from it, she found herself craving it. Her resistance to having someone's mouth on her was gone completely. She was nervous, but now she wanted to experience what a cock felt like against her lips, inside her mouth. Especially this cock.

She turned to look at the "owner" of this cock... Audra. "What should I do?"

"Well, since this is your first time, I would say explore. Don't worry about Jon. It will take considerable effort to make him cum, so you are safe. Play with it, have fun. Fondle it, lick it, suck it, see how he responds. Once you are comfortable, try your best to make him blow."

She looked at it again. "What if I make him blow?"

"I doubt seriously you will. But if you do, you will feel his balls tighten and draw up close to his body... his penis will begin to jump again. If you think he is going to cum, just back off and get out of the way. That will either prevent his ejaculation altogether, or it may make him edge, worst case scenario you will have given him a ruined orgasm."

Desiree asked several questions and was fascinated to learn what edging and ruined orgasms entailed. She was excited to see that!

Tommy had been taking all of this in also. He had only ever been with Desiree until Audra. His response to hearing about these things was somewhat more apprehensive than excited.

It did not help when he looked down to see Audra smiling up at him lasciviously. "Your job, Tommy, is to resist. You are NOT to cum. Got it?"

He had no idea how he could manage that, but he nodded.

Desiree began by lightly tracing an index finger around her phallus, as if outlining it. She ended up with pre-cum on her fingertip and hesitantly sucked it into her mouth. Discovering she liked it, she fingered more from him and cleaned it off of her finger. Then she repeatedly batted her cock, watching the way it flopped to one side then bounced back, like a curious cat playing with a spring mounted toy.

Audra watched Tommy's eyes as he watched his wife play with another man's cock. He was fascinated, envious and aroused so she decided to let this torment him for a bit before she began.

Desiree squeezed it between her fingers, testing its texture, especially the spongy head. She toyed with its testicles, feeling their fullness and movement, then squeezed them to see his reaction. This all took several minutes, as she slowly fulfilled her fascination and learning curve.

She pulled it down as far as she could, like a lever, then released it to watch it pop back up.

Through it all, Jon watched her with as much interest and fascination as she was experiencing. That beautiful, alluring little pout went from intense concentration to a giggle, then determination.

More pre-cum had formed at its head. She pulled the lever down to perpendicular, and took little Jonny in past her pouting lips, enjoying the texture of the flared head in her mouth, swiping the seminal fluid from it with her tongue.

Jon groaned softly. Her little mouth felt wonderful. This made her smile.

She tried to take as much as she could of him, which was only about half; it was so big! He was large, but not inordinately so; but to her he seemed massive.

Still holding him in her mouth, she looked to Audra, her eyes asking "Now what? How do I take all of him?"

Audra understood. She held up a finger to silently say, "Observe."

She pulled down the lever of Tommy's less significant manhood, and with one swift motion, sank him entirely into her mouth, and down her throat, her nose touching his abdomen. She swallowed twice, but only twice lest she give Tommy relief.

"Unnnghhh...Oh, gawwd...."

Audra pulled away as quickly as she had devoured him, letting his shaft pop back up and throb unattended. She turned to Desiree, "Do not feel you have to be able to do that today. It takes practice, you have to learn to relax your throat muscles and fight the gag reflex. Besides, yours is somewhat thicker than mine..."

Desiree tried to relax, shifted the angle, and pressed herself more firmly onto his shaft. A couple more inches, but then she felt herself gagging. She pulled off of him, her eyes watering, coughing and sputtering.

Jon wanted to place a reassuring hand on her shoulder, but of course he could not, restrained as he was.

When she had recovered, the young woman took him back into her mouth and tried again. She was determined not to be defeated.

Audra spoke calmly, "If you're going to try again, go slowly and work it in as you relax. There is no hurry."

As Desiree followed her instructions, Audra decided she had left Tommy without attention long enough. After all, his was the most important training. He HAD to learn how to control his manhood; his wife learning how to fellate it was only going to be a happy side effect.

Audra started slowly. She knew any contact at all would be incredibly intense for him. So she began by using the flat of her softened tongue to bathe his phallus a little bit at a time. Up the shaft. Wait for him to stop pulsing and moaning; swirl around the head. Wait again, tickle his balls. And on and on.

Tommy was on overload. He was experiencing a woman's loving attention to his manhood for the first time, and damn did she know what she was doing. At the same time he was watching his wife struggle greedily to consume a larger cock; listening to the hungry sounds and choking sounds she made. And on top of that listening to the satisfied sighs of the man she was servicing.

It was a good thing he was restrained. Audra was masterfully taking him to the very brink of orgasm repeatedly, each time leaving him desperate and wanting. There were several times that despite his awe and respect of her, he found himself straining to grab her head, lock her in place and skull fuck her til he came.

This continued as for about half an hour Desiree fought to take little Jonny all the way down her throat. She was shocked when she realized she was feeling his abdomen on her nose, and the soft flesh of his ball sack on her lower lip.

"Hnnggg! Ooohooo!" Her eyes, watering, met his. They were smiling triumphantly. She looked over to Audra, her eyes laughing. Audra smiled back and gave her a thumbs up sign.

It was not lost on Tommy that her eyes did not meet his. But he was too preoccupied to worry about it.

Desiree slowly began plunging up and down on Jonny's cock, confident now that she couple make him spill his seed down her throat.

Rookie. He had maintained his stamina with so much more intense efforts. He sighed and moaned, enjoying it greatly, but he had long since learned to control himself, to focus on the journey.

Another half hour passed, and with Desiree deciding just to enjoy her efforts, to explore what caused the most interesting reactions. She was just having fun now.

Tommy was exerting great effort not to orgasm. Not that Audra was going to allow it. He was moaning deliriously, squirming in his seat and thrusting upwards when she was not actively fellating him.

Desiree finally sat back and pouted, "Damn it. I really wanted to taste your cum."

Jon shrugged, "Sorry. Not without permission from the boss."

Desiree looked to Audra. Audra smiled, "Sorry, but my hubby will not be cumming this weekend. He is setting an example for your hubby as part of ya'll's training. But... it would probably be a good idea to release some pressure off for little Tommy before tomorrow's training if you would like to taste his jizz. Entirely up to you, though. He is your husband."

Tommy's eyes lit up until he saw the disappointed look in his wife's eyes. She had wanted her first to be Jon. But in the end she agreed it was a good idea. She took Audra's place before her husband.

She regarded him momentarily, then took him down her throat easily. It was only seconds before she felt his balls draw up tight. She quickly pulled away and watched as Tommy flexed his buttocks, his cock pulsed frantically, but only a small dollop of semen escaped from the head. She looked to Audra questioningly.

"Very good! Yes, that was an edging. You could do that as often as you wanted."

So she did. She edged him half a dozen more times, giggling.

Finally she kept going until she knew he would cum... then pulled away. He groaned in disappointment as several ropes of semen shot from his manhood... then nothing.

Now Audra giggled. "Very good, girl! That was a ruined orgasm... spending himself without the relief. You could probably manage several of those too."

So she did.

Tommy was nearly apoplectic, begging now for her to finish him.

He was surprised when she did. Working his cock joyfully, she stayed in place as he fired rope after rope of cum down her throat. She moaned happily.

Audra leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Now keep going until he begs you to stop. Milk him dry."

And she did. Listening to him beg, saying it was too sensitive, was almost as much fun as making him nut!

As they ate dinner that evening, Audra spoke casually, "Everyone should get some rest tonight. I've decided we'll begin intercourse training tomorrow."

Desiree's eyes lit up, then she grew puzzled, "I thought you said Jonny doesn't get to cum this weekend?"

Again casually, "He doesn't. You can, of course. But..." She pointed her fork at Tommy, "You CANNOT. You had your only orgasm for the weekend already. You will make love to me for quite some time tomorrow, but no cumming."

Tommy went pale. "But, what if..."

"No. No ifs ands or buts. You will be very sorry if you disappoint me."

Damn. No pressure, Tommy.

After breakfast the next morning, Audra announced, "It is time."

Desiree practically danced as she pulled Jon to her bedroom. She was positively giddy in anticipation.

Tommy, although sporting a burgeoning erection, walked slowly, head down, like a man going to the gallows. What was she going to do to him when he failed, as he always did?

Audra lay on her stomach on her bed. Tommy received her praise as he began giving her a slow, loving massage. He had learned from his training so far. When she had rolled over and he reached her breasts, he even managed to provide her with a mild orgasm, then another. He smiled. This made him very happy.

Again displaying his new talents, after the massage, he pulled her to the edge of the bed, knelt down between her thighs and began to tongue her center.

"Good boy..."

Tommy had knelt to prevent any physical contact to his erection, a trick Audra had taught him. It helped, but he still became concerned at his level of arousal as Audra began to sigh and moan in pleasure. Even more so when he heard his wife screaming and crying through orgasms down the hall.

"Control your breathing, sweetie. Its okay... you're gonna make me cum... and Jon is just doing what you are doing. It will get much worse... better... when he actually penetrates her. You must control yourself."

She was, of course, correct. Down the hall Jon was laying on his back on Desiree's bed, and she was mounted on his face. He was expertly lashing his tongue across her clit as she rode his face joyously. She was crying out as multiple orgasms coursed through her body.

Tommy trembled. The soft, supple flesh of Audra's womanhood against his face, her scent, her taste, the way her body moved in response to him, the sounds of her pleasure and the sounds of his wife's ecstasy at the hands of another man was overwhelming. He was afraid he was going to cum.

Audra stroked his hair tenderly, trying to calm him. "Get out of your own head, honey. Focus only on the task at hand. Then you can control yourself."

She had to repeat this to him several times. Eventually it began to sink in. So that finally his wife's cries were just a pleasant background soundtrack. He was able, mostly, to ignore his own needs and focus on her... Audra and her needs.

More and more he was enjoying her orgasms... her pleasure, and increasingly able to ignore his own sex organ. Her cries of release were so satisfying that they were all he craved.

And when she sensed this, she insisted that he penetrate her. She remained on the edge of her bed, and had him stand before her. Then she commanded him to slowly enter her. Damn he felt good.

He thought damnit she felt so magnificent. He had not felt a woman around his shaft for weeks, and now she felt soooo wonderful.

He was doing pretty good. He had not even fully penetrated her when the screams began from down the hall. His wife's tiny little voice.

"Oh my gawd... so fucking big! So fucking BIG! Please go slow... please go slow! I never... aaaaagggghhhhhfuckyes! Oh gawd!!"

Tommy had to stop moving altogether. He envisioned Desiree taking Jon's big cock and thrashing about on her bed in orgasmic ecstasy. He was afraid he was going to lose it.

Audra caressed his arms and his chest. He was amazed at her skills. He had experienced her touch that sent electricity through him; but this touch simply calmed him. "Take a deep breath. Just don't move until you regain control. We have all the time in the world, and you have nothing to prove. Just. Do. Not. Cum."

Down the hall. "Oh, fuck! Oh, FUCK! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! HARDER!! I never knew it could be like this! Oh, Jon, oh, Jon! FUCK ME! I love you! Don't stop!"

Tommy was trembling with need and with shame. Audra continued caressing him. "It is okay, Tommy. She still loves you. I am going to teach you to give her what my husband is doing for her. You can do it."

Desiree's screams continued from the other end of the house. What made it more difficult for Tommy was her cursing, her cries, her orgasms were obviously not for his benefit. She was completely lost in Jon, his cock, and his ability to love her.

Audra pointed at his eyes, then at her eyes. "Focus. Focus on me, sweetie."