Somethin' for Nuthin' Paid Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somethin' for nuthin', ma'am. I very much want to come in, but this is part of the lesson. I have to wait."

He gave her another kiss, coupled with very light caresses with just his fingertips down her arms. A small sample of what was to come to hold her over. To give her something to think about.

About the same time, Audra was kissing Tommy goodnight on their porch. He desperately wanted to be invited inside, but was very thankful he was not.

Their date had been at a nice, but inexpensive restaurant. Audra had been very pleased with the food. She had to tutor Tommy throughout the evening, about pulling her chair out for her, about how to listen to his date, rather than prattle on about his latest video game conquest or his car. She was kind and pleasant to the extent she could be.

Tommy was flustered, but also appreciative as she explained everything she was teaching him was part of him showing he valued his date, and was actually part of love-making. Because it set the tone.

Trying to impress and show he was learning was not the only thing flustering Tommy. Audra wore a very low cut top, displaying her full breasts, and no bra, so that her large dark areola stared at him all night. Her body was incredible and she carried herself with such an air of confidence... he had an erection most of the night.

The reason he was glad she did not invite him in was because by the time she kissed him like she meant it on her porch, he was wound so tight that he stiffened and ejaculated into his trousers. "Mmmppphh." He groaned into her lips, shocked and embarrassed.

She looked down at the growing stain at his crotch. He wanted to cry. She leaned in and kissed him again, speaking softly, "Do not worry, honey. It will take time, but trust me, you and me are going to fix this."

The complete lack of judgement or disgust did set him at ease somewhat.

Until he got home and had to clean up the gooey mess in front of his bride, who was full of questions, and comments about her evening.

She tried to sate her still burgeoning arousal with her husband, with the usual results. She was kind as always, but sighed as she lay back, filled with a need she had not experienced before.

He lay next to her, his physical needs spent for the moment, but his need to care for her still nagging at him. "I could try kissing you down there..."

"No. I've told you before, NO. I won't have you demean yourself like that. Besides, its all full of your goo now." She got up to go clean herself.

The next evening, Desiree and Tommy went out on a date of their own, at the suggestion of their mentors. They practiced what they had been taught so far and had a really good time. When they got home that evening, she kindly rebuffed his advances, "Would you mind if we just cuddled?"

He and little Tommy did mind. But he acquiesced without complaint, as Miss Audra had taught him.

That week passed uneventfully, but the young couple had anticipation for Friday. They had been asked to join their mentors for a weekend away at a cabin in the mountains. An entire weekend alone in a secluded area, surely actual sex would be involved with their training.

Audra and Jon did have reasons for the trip, but some were more practical. This way, Aunt Katrina could watch the kids at their home, not disrupting their lives much. In addition, they needed separate bedrooms for the couple, which was not as easy to do at home.

They shared the hour long drive to the cabin in Jon's SUV. Jon drove, and Audra sat next to him. She casually caressed his arm, his leg, and occasionally his manhood through his pants. All while reading her book and occasionally chatting with their guests.

Desiree observed this and attempted to mimic the casual tease on her husband. Jon, of course was accustomed to it, and enjoyed it in the casual manner it was intended.

Tommy on the other hand was barely keeping it together, desperately fighting not to embarrass himself my cumming in his shorts... again. Between Desiree's touches, the scant attire both women wore, Audra's sultry voice and his wife's tiny but sexy speech, he was aroused beyond reason. By the time they got to the cabin he had to be careful just walking as they carried groceries and luggage inside.

After they had eaten and put their items away, Audra announced there was time for massage practice before bed, and she sure could use one after their drive. "Tommy, if you will go with me to my bedroom, I will teach you how to massage a woman. Jon will go with Desiree to her bedroom and teach her what to expect, or demand, from you later in the same regard."

It was not lost on Tommy that he and Jon did not have bedrooms. They were allowed to share one of the women's bedrooms. He would later find that invitation could as easily be withdrawn.

When Audra entered the bedroom, she began to disrobe, so Tommy followed suit. This was his first time seeing her entirely nude and he was almost overwhelmed. She obviously worked out regularly, because there was not the slightest sag in her breasts, buttocks or anywhere. Her tummy was flat, he muscles well-defined. His wife had nice breasts, but nothing like Audra's DD beauties.

His already needy cock throbbed and pulsed. Audra considered his nude form and his manhood, then shrugged as if to say "Oh well."

This deflated his ego somewhat because he misunderstood. She was impressed by his body. His penis was well shaped and of average size, if not as large as she was accustomed to with Jon. Her shrug was because she had not expected him to get naked, but decided not to correct him. If he did not understand tonight would not lead to sex, perhaps that would be useful.

She lay face down on the large bed, framed with heavy wooden posts, and wriggled her prodigious buttocks at him. "Tommy, your job is to give me a full body massage, from one end to the other. Take your time."

Tom started at her shoulders, gripping her muscles firmly and working his way downward. He gripped her back and spent more time massaging that incredible ass he was transfixed by. Firmly fingering her thighs and calves, he soon finished, quite proud of himself.

Audra slowly stood, suggesting that Tommy take her place. Once he had done so, she leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Sweetie, that was pathetic. You spent maybe five minutes on me. Am I only worth five minutes? An hour. At least an hour. I am going to demonstrate how to give a proper massage, then you can try again..."

She lightly caressed his flesh, using only her fingertips, then she firmly massaged his muscles with her hands. He was sighing with satisfaction at the comforting joy of her purposeful efforts.

"Now, get up and show me you can do the same. Enjoy me... take your time."

He tried to relax, despite his arousal. He spent a long time caressing and massaging her upper arms. He tenderly massaged her shoulders and her neck. He spent a great deal of time on her back, trying to ignore his erection.

He was still caressing her lower back... enjoying the feel of her flesh, aroused by her sighs... when he heard his wife scream in orgasmic release down the hall. "Oh... oh... oh gawwwd Mr. Jon! Aaaaaggghhhh..."

The combination of Audra's charms and Desiree's sudden vocal release was too much. Without being touched... again... little Tommy fired several ropes of semen across Audra's taunt buttocks. Another self-imposed ruined orgasm resulted in a big release.

Audra looked over her shoulder in mock disgust. "Really? Clean me up, then get back to work."

Tommy got up, headed for the bathroom to collect tissue. "Stop."

He froze. "Get back here. Use your tongue. Anytime a boy makes a mess, he licks it up. Every-time."

Tommy had often been willing to do the same for his wife and had been refused. Now this woman was demanding the same. Fuck.

He quivered as he lapped the ropes of cum from her tight butt cheeks. And sooner than he would have liked, his erection was full and on the edge again.

Down the hall, things had progressed quite differently. Jon had directed Desiree to lay on her tummy much the same way. Then he had patiently begun to caress and massage her arms. She was already soaked by the time he reached her shoulders. By the time he had tenderly run his fingertips across her back, she was subconsciously thrusting her buttocks upwards towards him, seeking more contact. When he began working the backs of her knees expertly, causing her to orgasm against her will, she had cried out. Causing her husband to ejaculate at the same time she came.

He caused the same reaction several more times, while caressing her breasts and most surprisingly, her feet. She tried to resist... she was somewhat embarrassed by her wanton behavior... but her body responded for her. Much the same as if he were drawing a bow across the strings of a violin, the orgasms and the cries were going to be forced from her body.

When he had finished, Jon rolled her over and smacked her ass playfully, watching it jiggle. She squealed with delight.

"Goodnight, sweetheart. Audra will send Tommy in when she is done with him, and we will begin another lesson tomorrow."

Now the permanent pout was all too real. She had experienced orgasms provided by a man for the first time. She wanted to feel him inside of her, to experience orgasms from his manhood. But she would have to wait. He had explained that although he wanted her, this was about her learning. Part of what she was learning was that every encounter did not have to end in her lover getting release.

"Goodnight, Mr. Jon. Thank you so very much."

Down the hall, her husband was learning the same lesson. Audra had patiently taught him all of the erogenous zones and how to manipulate them, and also how to relax the woman he was servicing. She would not allow him to touch her sex yet, although he could see she was moist and aroused. He did not manage to give her any orgasms, although she assured him his attentions felt good.

"Thank you, Tommy. You can go back to your wife for the night. We will resume again in the morning."

His manhood was shiny from being so hard. He had hoped this would go farther. But she had reiterated this was a something for nothing lesson. So he began to dress.

"That will not be necessary. We are alone here, so I think all of us running around naked would be nice. It will kind of add to the ambiance and mood, don't you think?"

His voice trembled, "Y-yes, Miss Audra." He was thinking about the embarrassment of having his erect, leaking cock on display for everyone to see. He knew seeing his wife's magnificent body and Audra's would keep him aroused most of the time. Which would only make the task of intercourse without cumming next to impossible. And how would he compare to Jon? Shit.

When he walked into Desiree's bedroom, she could not help but giggle when she saw his condition. Not spitefully, just humorously.

They lay together and shared snippets of their experiences. He told her they were expected to be nude for the remainder of their visit. She normally would be aghast, but not now. She felt herself moisten. She would finally get to see what Jon was packing.

Which was on his mind also. "Was... is... shit. Was Jon bigger than me?"

"I don't really know."

He reddened, "Honey, I HEARD you cumming, you really do not have to protect my feelings."

She paused, then smiled patiently, trying to emulate their mentors. "I know I don't, babe. And I won't. Audra said I should always be kind, but that I should also ALWAYS be honest with you. That being honest with each other about this stuff makes us a team."

"Okay, Jon told me that too. But how do you not know how big he is? Were the lights off?"

"No, he just never took his clothes off. From his bulge, I am guessing he is bigger, but I don't know yet."

"But you got off, didn't you?"

Now she could not help but smile dreamily, "I did, baby, several times. But they were all from his massage. He never even touched me down there, and he gave me the first orgasms I have ever had that I did not give myself."

That hurt. He really had been useless to her.

She saw the defeated look, "I'm sorry, baby. But I cannot lie to you. It was pretty obvious."

His response surprised and encouraged her, "It does hurt, but it is not your fault. I want you to have all of it, and do NOT feel guilty about it in the least. Maybe I will get there if they can deliver what they promised. In the meantime, I love that you get to experience that. I almost wish I could watch. Maybe I would learn something."

"Perv!" She laughed and kissed him deeply. Like she meant it.

At the other end of the cabin, the mentors cuddled and talked. Jon asked, "So, what is on the agenda for tomorrow with Tommy?"

Audra sighed, "I am going to buy Katrina something special for Christmas. You told me what she did with you, but I had no idea how much patience is involved. He still needs practice with his massage technique. But I think I will have him give me a brief massage and then get him started on cunnilingus."

Jon replied, "Okay, then I will get Desiree started on cunnilingus also. No penetration tomorrow, correct?"

"Well, YOU can play that by ear. But I doubt Tommy will be ready for that. That boy needs help."

Jon decided for himself that he would wait.

A little before 9 Saturday morning, Jon hollered from the kitchen that breakfast was ready. He enjoyed cooking, and listened to an audiobook as he labored.

Audra sauntered down the stairs, inhaling the aroma of the food.

Desiree playfully pushed Tommy to walk downstairs in front of her, apprehensive about being nude in front of everyone else in the common areas of the cabin.

Jon was standing behind the center island in the kitchen, so they young couple were still denied the information they wanted.

He had set out the breakfast and plates. "I thought we would eat on the deck to enjoy the view and the wildlife. Eat up... I think we're all gonna need our energy."

They were impressed at the spread. Scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, bacon, sausage, toast, fruit, he had been busy!

They loaded up their plates and headed for the deck. Insisting on fixing his plate last so that everyone got as much as they wanted, Jon walked onto the deck last.

Desiree flushed brightly. Tommy dropped his fork.

It wasn't that Tommy was small. His manhood was average. It wasn't that Jon was huge. But his manhood was large; long and thick. To make matters more pronounced, Tommy was a "grower, not a shower" but Jon was a shower. His thick slab of meat swung heavily between his thighs.

Jon was oblivious to the shared glances between the young couple. The young wife could not wait to find out what it would feel like to be filled with that meat. The young husband worried his sex life was over.

They were distracted during breakfast by elk, deer, and hummingbirds.

When they had finished eating, Jon suggested the young couple might do the dishes and put up the leftovers. He and Audra would be waiting in the bedrooms to begin today's lessons.

Desiree hurried her husband to complete their chores, so they could "get to work."

They were both to be surprised by which was to be enthused by the day's lesson.

When Tommy entered Audra's bedroom, he was told to begin with a massage.

After several minutes applying what he had learned, she moved to the edge of the bed. Audra guided him to his knees before her and his mouth to the "y." He hesitated.

Audra glanced down at him. "Is there a problem?"

"I... I... I want to, ma'am. It's just... Desiree won't let me anywhere near her pussy, I've tried. She thinks it's nasty."

He was met with an arched eyebrow. Then a smile. "But you want to love on my snatch?"

Tommy's erection throbbed. He inhaled her scent, and thought about what she must taste like, "More than I can say, ma'am. But I've only read about it."

Thinking about her husband's talents, Audra smiled lovingly down at him, "Well, why don't you and me just focus on learning to eat pussy... I have a feeling my hubby is going to change your wifey's mind, and you will be in need if your new skills."

As Tommy eagerly began learning, down the hall the opposite conversation took place.

After a massage that had her swooning, Desiree placed her hand over her girl when Mr. Jon moved his head towards her. "I respect you so much, Mr. Jon. You don't have to lower yourself like that for me. Just take me."

Jon lay his head on one of her thighs and looked up at her. "Why would you say that?"

"Licking me where I pee is demeaning. It'd be nasty."

He smiled reassuringly. "Oh, sweetheart. There is no part of your beautiful body that is nasty. And I can promise you... your little girl is my most favorite meal. If you will please let me show you, I promise you will not regret it."

She trusted him. And she desperately wanted anything he would give her. Silently, she opened her thighs, inviting his access to her most private place.

Jon took his time. He kissed and suckled her inner thighs, then slowly began running his tongue along her outer labia, savoring her as if she were a fine wine.

"Ohhhhh... gawwwd... Ohhh Mr. Jon... Ohhhhh... please..."

Down the hall, Audra was teaching Tommy to do the same, if with less finesse.

Jon began sucking Desiree's labia gently into his mouth, lashing them with his tongue. Eventually he drove his tongue inside of her, causing her to moan with joy. When at long last he began to gently slather her center, bathing it with love, then to lash her clitoris with his pointed tongue, she began to scream uncontrollably, squirting her cum into his mouth and begging him never, ever to stop devouring her nasty cunt. She clutched the sheets tightly and practically levitated off of the bed, making it a chore for Jon to stay on her bud. But he did, drawing orgasm after orgasm from her quivering body.

Hearing her ecstatic cries from the other end of the cabin, Tommy looked up from between Audra's thighs. She returned his gaze lovingly, "I think your life just changed, sweetie."

"Is he fucking her now?"

She softly caressed his hair, "No, dear. He will never FUCK her. He will eventually make love to her with his manhood, but probably not today. No, everything you are hearing he is causing with his tongue exactly where you are now. You are an enthusiastic student, so I know before long you will be able to give your wife the same thing. But first, I would be most appreciative if you would give it to me. Make me scream, Tommy."

He was an eager student. With a little loving guidance it was not long before he had her entire sex covered with his mouth and his tongue lashing her swollen clit lovingly. She covered the back of his head with both hands, locking his face against her soft folds, and cried out in orgasmic release. She fucked his face with a joy they both felt.

He understood now why she had put him on his knees, rather than letting him lay on the bed between her thighs. She thought of everything. He was in heaven feeling the satiny decadence of her chocolate against his face, the incredible scent and taste of her fluids and her body. When she had orgasms and pressed her sex against him, crying out and praising him, he felt like a hero. When he heard his wife screaming Jon's name and literally crying in orgasmic joy, his heart raced. His cock was harder than he had ever felt it, he knew he was leaking pre-cum almost continuously, and his cock bobbed and pulsed uncontrollably. Had she let him on the bed, let anything touch his member, he would have blasted off and made a horrible mess on the bed.

It did not occur to him, but his thought process was a milestone in his learning. He was THANKFUL Audra had made sure he would not cum. Happy that he could make her cum while he was being denied. He was on his way to being the lover he wanted to be.