Somethin' for Nuthin' Paid Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was finally able to slowly continue penetrating her satiny sex. He felt her flesh against his testicles and felt great joy. He had to stop again. But she was patient with him.

It went like this most of the morning. Very slow movements within her, which he knew did nothing for her, but somehow she did not seem to mind. More frantic cries from his wife.

Eventually Audra suggested they stop for lunch. He would need his energy because they would do this all day.

They were setting the table when Desiree and Jon walked in.

Disheveled did not begin to describe her. Her hair was a mess, she was sweaty, she had hickies all over her pert little freckled breasts and her throat, and her sex was red and swollen.

Jon had several bite marks on his muscular chest, and bloody scratch marks down his arms and across his back. His manhood stood at attention and leaked pre-cum. Through all that he had never cum.

Desiree strode across the room, walking tenderly, and straddled Tommy's thigh where he sat. He could feel the wetness on his leg from her damp snatch. She wrapped her arms around his neck, then kissed him. "Thank you for this, baby. Please work hard so that you can do to me what Jonny just did. I love you."

After they ate, Desiree grabbed Jon by his erection and dragged him back to her room, giggling gleefully.

Audra pointed towards her room, "Back to the salt mines, sweetie."

She and Tommy spent a relaxing afternoon in coitus. She spoke to him soothingly as he thrust very slowly into her body. He would have to stop frequently, and she would chat with him about a variety of topics. He was impressed that she seemed well versed regardless of the subject. It distracted him from the intense arousal of being with such an incredible woman.

Occasionally the arousal was intensified by Desiree's cries. Jon had put her on top; now that she had a big, hard cock which did not fire off and become flaccid in moments, she was able to explore her body. Since she seemingly could not finish him, she had all the time in the world to discover the best angles, the most rewarding pace to manipulate her G-spot and her clit with her penile joy toy.

After several hours, Audra said, "You should be proud of yourself, sweetie. I fellated you for over an hour yesterday, we made love this morning and this afternoon, and you have not slipped up and orgasmed."

"Thank you, ma'am. But of course you have been in control, and I am not doing anything for you."

She smiled reassuringly, "Baby steps, honey. We will get you there. Speaking of something for me, we are going to pack up and drive back to the city soon. I would appreciate if you would give me a good cum now."

She gently pushed him down to her sex. As much as he enjoyed his cock being sunk deep within her, he definitely savored her taste and the sensation of her flesh on his. Giving her orgasms certainly sent him soaring.

On the drive back to the city, the girls chatted as if the men were not in the SUV. Desiree asked what she should allow Tommy to do before the next weekend? Should she allow him to orgasm?

Audra answered, "Oh, it won't be next weekend. The kids have games next weekend so we won't be available. Plan on two weeks... and at ya'll's house. As for his cummies? That is entirely up to YOU. But... no penile / vaginal... he has not earned that yet."

"But he can cum?"

"Only if you FEEL like it. You can fellate him, or let him jack off while you watch... or you can make him wait." She winked. "Either way, we will pick up his training in two weeks."

Desiree could not help but smile.

Monday evening Tommy arrived home from work and Desiree asked him how things had gone his first day back since their experience.

"Oh, Lord. It about drove me crazy. I kept getting erections because I am so fucking horny. And I know everyone noticed. It was so embarrassing."

Desiree dropped to her knees before him in their kitchen. She lowered his pants and easily fellated him to an orgasm, swallowing his release, much to his satisfaction.

Then, in that tiny voice, "Keep your eyes closed and put your hands behind your head."

He felt her handling his happily flaccid manhood. It felt like something metal was being placed around his testicles. Then his shaft. He heard a "SNICK."

She giggled. "Okay, now you can look."

He looked down to see a very significant stainless steel tube locked around his manhood. It aroused him, and he tried to grow erect... his penis immediately was restricted, the tube was only about and inch and a half long.

"There! No more work woodies. You're welcome, baby."

He wanted to complain, but at the same time, it made sense. Then she stood, and pushed him to HIS knees. He soon found she was wearing no panties under her skirt as she straddled his head and tittered, "My turn!"

Now he discovered just how intense it was to be incredibly aroused while unable to get an erection. He alway got an almost painful erection when he went down on her. His groans of discomfort only seemed to arouse her more. After two orgasms she dragged him to the bedroom and pushed him backwards onto the bed. She sat on his face in a 69 position and simply said, "Again."

She thoroughly enjoyed watching his caged cock twitch and flop in desperation while she did something he could not... would not tonight... orgasm. Repeatedly.

Since she had given up her resistance to oral sex and accepted her sexuality, Desiree had discovered a dominant streak in her personality, at least in regards to their love life. And Tommy liked it.

He also discovered the chastity device was an adventure at work, as little Tommy tried to become erect frequently. He thought there must be something wrong with him, because again, he liked it.

Most nights when he got home, Desiree would release him, sometimes as soon as he got home, sometimes after he had serviced her, depending only upon her whim.

Since she had discovered the joys of cunnilingus, Desiree's appetite for it had become almost ravenous. She wanted it at bedtime, and she demanded a good cum to start her day in the mornings. Especially since Tommy seemed to love it as much as she did.

Friday evening she had apparently beat him home from work once more. He found her already nude, laying face down on the bed.

When she heard him enter the room, she wriggled her perfect little bubble butt at him; her silent signal that she wanted a massage... she wanted the works tonight.

Tommy quickly removed his clothes, his manhood was already straining against its prison. "Are we taking my cage off tonight?"

She just giggled, "Uh-uh."

Firmly in the grip of the cage, he began the massage. He slowly worked his way from her fingertips to her shoulders, down her back to that incredible ass, then down her thighs to her feet. He alternated between light caresses and firm massage with his strong hands. His cock pulsed and strained as he listened to her sighs and groans, and he smelled the scent of her arousal.

At her feet he practiced what Audra had taught him, using his thumb to press firmly along the bottoms of her soles. He was rewarded with a surprised "Oh, god" as she experienced an orgasm.

He nudged her to roll over so he could begin her front side. Once she rolled over he was surprised that she grabbed his head with both hands and pushed him to her crotch, evidently wanting to forego the rest of the massage and go straight to the main course. That was fine with him!

Laying between her thighs he covered them with kisses, suckling gently and hearing her soft moans. He slowly worked his way up to her mons and nuzzled the soft down of her pubic hair. Separating it, he ran his tongue lightly along her labia, tracing them. She sighed contentedly.

And... he stopped. Wait a minute.

He looked upwards, seeing the familiar flat tummy, and the bottoms of her pert breasts. She leaned her head up and he looked into the familiar face, which bore that beautiful pout... why had he stopped?

There was irony in his voice, "Can you promise me that Desiree knows about this?"

His suspicions were confirmed by the "oh shit" look on her face. "How did you know? What gave it away?"

He smiled. He had often suspected he was being toyed with, was being used without malice. Desiree and her twin sister Destiny were identical in every way, although their personalities were a bit different. He guessed for an identical twin, personality was the only way to secure individuality. However, the girls knew each other well enough they were able to mimic each other.

So he had suspected that he had unknowingly taken Destiny shopping, the grocery store, clothing expeditions to the mall, even to dinner and a movie. The girls had shared everything growing up.

Tommy answered her question, "When Desiree discovered how much she liked me down here, she shaved her pubes so she could feel it better. She was bare this morning when I gave her a morning cum... it couldn't grow back that fast..."

"Oh, crap, do I need to shave?"

It was always weird seeing that same pout, the same expressions, hearing the same voice, and knowing it was not his wife.

"No, you are perfect the way you are. Besides, that way I can tell you devious vixens apart. Now answer MY question."

She smiled happily. If he was going to use pubic hair to tell them apart, it meant he expected to see them both naked. It meant he intended to finish her. "Yes, she knows. It was her idea."

He shook his head. "Why? Where is she?"

She reached down and stroked his hair, "I'm just a little more adventurous than Dez was, but I had apparently never had a guy go down on me 'like he meant it' according to sis. She wanted me to experience it. She's at my place."

He nuzzled her soft pubic hair to let her know he would continue. "Would you call her please and tell her she can come home?"

Destiny reached for her phone on the night stand and tapped it. "Hey, Dez. He's on to us, you can come home... he wants you to come home..."

There was a pause and the same muffled voice from the other end of the call. So weird.

"You forgot to tell me to shave my... OH FUCKOHGOD!" Tommy began lashing her clit mercilessly and sucking it into his mouth. "My... my... FUCKI'MCUMMING! My... pubic hair! OHOHOHAAAAAUUUGGGHHHYES!"

There was laughter from the other side of the call. She was coming home to see this in person.

Destiny dropped the phone, too distracted to disconnect the call. Which meant her sister got to listen to her orgasmic cries and screams for the hour it took her to get home.

During that hour Tommy returned to tenderly caressing his sister-in-law's thighs, her labia and her vulva with his tongue and lips, relaxing her and then bringing her up again to crashing heights. He did this over and over again, expertly and happily bathing or lashing her clit with his tongue.

"Oh, fuck! You fucking bastard! Dez was right! I never, ever! Don't stop! Don't ever stop! Please!"

For the coup de grace, Tommy inserted two fingers inside of her and used a come hither motion to massage her G-spot while simultaneously devouring her clit.

Destiny completely lost it. Thrashing uncontrollably about on the bed, he had to grasp her hips to keep his meal in place. She screamed and cried his name as multiple orgasms coursed through her, and for the first time she experienced female ejaculation, soaking his face and the bed. Her entire body shook and trembled in ecstasy.

Desiree had entered the room just in time to witness her sister's apoplectic orgasms.

She had been listening via phone all the way home, now this. She quickly removed her clothes... her panties and the crotch of her jeans were soaked.

As Tommy finally relented and let Destiny collapse, completely spent onto the bed, he felt Desiree's fingers grasp his hair. She roughly pulled him over onto his back, and without ceremony mounted his face.

"My turn!"

By Sunday night, both sisters had experienced multiple cunnilingus sessions. They had left Tommy caged the entire weekend to "keep from tempting him."

Sunday afternoon they suggested they should relax and recuperate by watching movies in the living room.

Desiree released little Tommy and guided Tommy to sit next to her at one end of their couch. They then began an action-adventure movie that would appeal to their male subject.

Desiree sat at the end of the couch, with her husband sitting next to her, cradled in her arms. They were both nude.

Destiny was sitting at the other end of the couch, also nude.

Tommy soon got into the car chases and gun battles. He initially did not notice that Destiny lay down on the couch... he certainly noticed when she lay her head in his lap.

Desiree playfully smacked him upside the head. "Focus on the movie, babe. There will be a test after."

Desiree and Destiny were identical... neither could even claim a mole the other lacked. So their personalities were their only noticeable difference. Destiny was more adventurous. Her sister was just learning fellatio. Destiny, on the other hand, had been a cocksucking connoisseur for some time.

As such, it was nothing for her to watch the movies while almost absent mindedly caressing, stroking, licking and occasionally deep throating Tommy's erection.

Even though he had been locked up and denied all weekend, she was a master. Each time he felt an orgasm approaching, she would back off, sometimes edging him, sometimes just letting him back down. His breathing was ragged as he tried to focus on the movie while enjoying the casual fellatio from his sister-in-law.

Making it worse, his wife seemed not to notice, enthralled with the studs and the plot in the movies.

Two movies and three hours later, Desiree clicked the TV off with the remote. She looked down at her sister, "Finish him."

"Oh, goody!"

"But not too quickly."

For another half hour, Destiny brought Tommy to the very edge of relief several times. Then, when he least expected it, she took him down her throat and fellated him until he cried out in relief, shooting rope after rope of cum down her throat as his wife caressed him.

Seems crazy, huh? The sisters, of course had a plan. Poor Tommy did not stand a chance.

Before he had the opportunity to regain his senses, they had a question. Wouldn't it be great if they all moved in together? So they would have three incomes? And he could take care of both sisters?

"Unghhh... yeah... okay..."

Guys are so damn easy.

The next Friday evening, it was time for another pitch. One which may not be as easy.

Audra and Jon were to meet Tom and Desiree for dinner at an upscale restaurant to enjoy a meal and some talk before some more training.

They were beyond surprised to sit at the table and find Tommy and TWO Desirees.

Audra voiced their thoughts. "Holy shit, there's two of you?"

Desiree laughed and introduced her sister, Destiny.

They all chatted about anything but sex for quite awhile, then Audra looked to Desiree and asked, "So, does Destiny know about...?"

Desiree blushed, "Yes, we're very close... we tell each other everything. In fact, that's kind of why I brought her along tonight. Last weekend I had Tommy, um... service her because I wanted her to experience what ya'll taught him. Now we're all moving in together to save money."

Jon looked across the table at Tommy, his expression conveying his thoughts. "You poor bastard." Two women to love on for a night might be every guy's fantasy... but living with two women to make demands on you, sexual and otherwise, could be hell.

His expression changed somewhat when Desiree continued, addressing Audra.

"Um... uh... anyway... I was wondering..."

Audra, of course was several steps ahead, "Sure, why not? Apparently your sister needs to know what to expect also. We want Tommy held to a high standard, don't we?"

Both men were looking at each other, confused.

Desiree and Destiny both squealed with delight. Then they were surprised when Audra continued.

"One condition, though. One session with Destiny alone, so she can get the entire experience. Another session with both of you so Jon can get the whole two-for experience."

The sisters stopped giggling and looked at each other. Neither was into incest.

"Not with each other... eww... just both of you loving on Jon."

Having both been in the bed at the same time with Tommy recently, this did not seem that weird now. They both nodded.

Audra looked at her husband and smiled deviously, "No cumming for you, babe."

Now it was Tommy's turn to convey "you poor bastard" to Jon. At least he had been locked up. The whole point for Jon would be them using his impressive manhood.

Jon had a deer in the headlights expression. Two beautiful women half his age. And he was not allowed to cum. Was this a fantasy or a nightmare?

The sisters ate their dinner pretty quickly, anxious to get down to business. Jon and Tommy not so much. They were taking their time with their meals, anxious about the pressure which would be on them when they got back to Audra and Jon's house.

The sisters were prodding Tom to hurry, but did not feel comfortable hectoring the older couple. Audra watched with an amused expression.

Finally everyone was finished, and the server asked, "Did everyone save room for dessert?"

The girls looked like they would explode until Audra saved them, "No, thank you, ma'am. The gentlemen are having their dessert at home." She nodded towards the sisters. The server blushed furiously.

Aunt Marcie and Aunt Katrina had taken the kids camping for the weekend, so they had the house to themselves. That was great, of course, but there was no guest room, only the kid's rooms aside from the master bedroom.

Audra made it clear, and everyone agreed wholeheartedly, that it would be beyond tacky to use the kid's rooms. "The weather is great, and we do not have any neighbors close, so we'll use the patio furniture and my bedroom. Destiny, since this is your first experience with Jon, I'll give you your choice. Inside or outside?"

Destiny thought for a moment, "Wow. Outside would be super kinky, wouldn't it?"

Audra smiled, "I do get a rush from it, so enjoy." She swatted Tommy on the ass, "To the bedroom with you, young man."

Destiny grabbed Jon's hand and headed for the french doors leading to the patio, giggling.

Desiree now had to deal with being the odd one out. "Umm, what should I do?"

Audra stopped and considered. "Well, you could watch TV. Or you could watch either of us, kind of learn from a different perspective. Just no touching Jonny tonight."

Then Desiree was standing alone in the living room. She tried to watch TV, but could not focus on the show. Her thoughts kept her distracted enough, but she could also hear her sister's soft sighs and moans from out on the patio. She had been where Destiny was... she could envision Jon's strong hands as he massaged her. Finally it was too much. She stood and walked out on the patio.

Jon had taken a cushion from one of the chaise lounges and placed it on a long, sturdy table. Her nude sister now lay face down on the cushion, her legs slightly spread. Jon, also completely nude now, was standing at one side of the table, providing Destiny with a full body massage.

Desiree watched the thick slab of meat she had come to adore swinging between Jon's thighs. Then she watched as Destiny sighed seductively, subconsciously moving her buttocks in an attempt to get those hands to pay attention to her now moist, needy sex. Desiree smiled to herself, knowing from experience that sis would be openly begging long before Jon would give attention to her pussy.

It occurred to her that her husband and Audra were surely naked now too, leaving her alone dressed. She decided to fix that. Stepping back inside, she disrobed and folded her clothes neatly.