Somethin' for Nuthin' Paid Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audra HAD said she could watch whoever she wanted, so she padded softly down the hall to the master bedroom. The door was open, so she peered in. Tommy was flat on his back on the bed. She watched, mesmerized for a long time. Audra was a master. She would mount his shaft and gyrate gently for a long time until she could tell he was going to lose it. She would stop and talk to him awhile, then begin again. Every once and awhile she would "give him a break" by dismounting his manhood and mounting his face until he provided her with a satisfying orgasm. Then she would again mount his erection and begin the process all over again.

After watching this process twice, Desiree decided to return to the patio. As she walked she felt her juices squishing between her labia and running down her thighs. Damnit.

By the time she stepped back out onto the patio, Destiny was on her back on the table. Jon was standing at one end of the table, bent over double, his face buried between her sister's thighs. Destiny was bucking upwards against his mouth, crying out in orgasmic bliss. Between Jon's thighs hung a very strong, dripping erection. It took everything Desiree had to fight the urge to drop her knees, pull that cock she loved back between his legs and devour it. But Audra had been clear. No touching Jon tonight.

Instead she quietly placed a patio chair at an angle which gave her the best view, and had a seat. She did not know how long he had been tongue lashing her sister, but she knew cunnilingus was a favorite treat for Jon. This could take awhile.

Quite unintentionally, Desiree began to tweak her nipples, then to caress herself, and inevitably, began fingering herself. She was on the way to her own orgasm. She really wished it was being caused by Jon's tongue... or his manhood. She could almost feel it inside of her body.

Watching him manipulate her twin sister's body... watching Destiny writhe and moan in ecstasy was like an out of body experience. She knew what it felt like; it seemed she was watching herself being loved.

After almost an hour of bringing Destiny to tantric orgasms, relaxing her, then doing it again, Jon picked Destiny up easily in his strong arms. He carried her to another chaise lounge chair which still had its cushion.

He lay down on his back. The lounge's head end was raised so that his back was about 45* to his legs. He gently sat Destiny down just above his erect penis.

Desiree groaned quietly. Right now, she sort of hated her sister. At the same time, she hoped Destiny would be able to handle that monster.

Desiree could not hear what he was saying, but she could guess. He was telling Destiny to take her time, not to hurt herself.

She watched the expression on her sister's face as she slowly, gingerly, impaled herself onto that impressive shaft. She could see the OMG moment. The "I can't" moment. The "damnit I'm gonna" moment. The silent scream moment. All of which she was familiar with.

Then the holy shit, I can feel his balls, he has filled me moment. I am so fucking full moment. Then, after sitting there trying to catch her breath, the OMFG! I am gonna fuck him forever, moment.

And then the seemingly endless series of orgasms.

As Desiree watched Destiny experience them, she remembered them. Her fingers worked overtime. She came with her sister, if not matching her intensity, matching her love for that fucking prick.

Destiny had not noticed her sister watching. She was only focused on the incredible sensations.

Eventually Desiree returned to the living room and fell asleep on the couch to the sound of her sister's sighs, moans, and cries.

She awoke to the smell of bacon frying. She saw that Jon and Destiny had fallen asleep on the recliner nearby. Jon was laying on his back, Destiny was curled up beside him, one hand wrapped possessively around his now flaccid member. She knew why. It was magnificent, and provided great pleasure. Yet both sisters knew they only had use of it for a short while.

Desiree got up and went into the kitchen, offering to help Audra make breakfast. As they cooked, they chatted. Audra told her that Tommy would probably be ready in a couple of weeks. He had maintained until three in the morning before she gave him a break to sleep.

"Why don't you go suck start your hubby and we'll get our day started. Don't finish him, though. We don't want breakfast to get cold."

They spent most of the day relaxing, going for a swim, even playing a trivia game. The sisters used the score on the game to decide who got first dibs on Big Jon when the time came. Desiree was delighted to get the highest score.

Everyone being nude was having an effect on the guys. And the girls all made sure to take maximum advantage, teasing every chance they got.

Finally that evening the ladies felt they had recovered sufficiently from the night before. Audra suggested they all adjourn to the patio.

The sisters had Jon lay on the table. Tommy watched as they both gave him a massage, reversing the order of things. Jon was really enjoying the four small hands caressing and massaging his back, shoulders and legs.

Tommy did not get to watch what happened when they turned him over. By then, Audra had reclined on a chaise lounge, and directed him to place his face between her thighs and begin "warming her up." As he tongued her nether lips, she casually read a paperback.

After completing their massage, the girls guided Jon to a chaise lounge. By now Tommy had given Audra a mild orgasm and she had directed him to begin coitus, while she continued to read. Tommy watched as Destiny straddled Jon's head and lowered her hairy muff to his lips. With Jon distracted by the scent, taste and feel of one sister, Tommy watched his wife carefully lowering herself onto the other man's much larger shaft. He almost held his breath as he watched it disappear within her body.

Both sisters sighed softly and moaned passionately as they used the older, more experienced man. Fortunately for Jon, all his cock had to do was remain erect to satisfy one sister; she did all the work. No problem there. His effort was in remaining focused on using his techniques to please the other sister with his mouth and tongue.

Successfully performing cunnilingus for Destiny was a double-edged sword. It distracted him from Desiree's passionate efforts on his manhood, which was very hard and very ready. At the same time, Destiny's reactions to his efforts excited him beyond description. She could not help but gyrate and press her satiny flesh against him as his tongue dancing across her clit drove her to new heights.

Tommy was stroking slowly and evenly into Audra's center, unable not to watch his wife's obvious ecstatic enjoyment of Jon's impressive cock, and her mirror image in love with his mouth.

When both sisters began to cry out and shudder through their first series of orgasms, and then Jon reached up and began tweaking the right nipple of one, the left nipple of the other, causing another source of electricity to course through them, they both screamed.

That combined with the heavenly sensations of Audra's flesh was much too much. And he had been doing so well! He froze. working his kegel muscle desperately as she had taught him, trying to block out the orgasmic cries, to NOT look... he was trying desperately not to cum. Afraid to even pull out of her because that little bit of friction felt as if it would be enough to make him explode. He tried not to hyperventilate.

Audra caressed him and spoke calmly until he had regained some semblance of control. "Okay, slowly withdraw, then I need you to straddle my midsection. We are going to let off some steam so you can manage."

He did as he was told. Once in position he got excited. She was gonna blow him!

Silly boy. Instead, she dipped one of her long fingers into her soaked pussy, and then wiped off the pre-cum covering his quivering shaft. Using that as lube, she gently inserted the finger into his anus until she found his prostate. She began a slow, gentle massage. "Don't move..."

After a few minutes he felt he was going to pee, and almost said something. Then he felt a slow drain, like a small ball bearing being forced through his penis, and looked on in shocked amazement as a steady stream of his semen flowed out onto her beautiful mocha breasts, and a milky white stream running down her flat tummy to her sex. Where he had almost put it by force moments earlier. It felt good... but by no stretch of the imagination was it an orgasm. He felt as if she had used some kind of witchcraft to steal his release from him.

After the flow stopped, she continued for a few moments to ensure she had gotten it all. Then she lay back, "There, feel better?"

"I think so. I'm still horny as hell, not like after I cum. But it feels like I'm not right on the edge, at least."

She smiled, "Good. Now at least if you do lose it, you won't make a big, sticky mess inside of me. Speaking of..." She placed a hand on the back of his head, pulling him down to her breasts, "Clean this mess up so we can get started again. And make me cum while you're down there. The other girls are having all the fun."

It took awhile for Tommy to lick up all of his semen from her breasts, tummy, and finally her nether lips. He certainly would not have been volunteering to consume semen, but the eroticism of cleaning it from this beautiful woman... that was his purpose, not cum guzzling... made it more than tolerable. He had no idea that Audra would teach his wife that ANYTIME he got to cum, he should have to clean it up. Without knowing it, he had already had his last "free" orgasm. Audra had insisted on the same standard with Jon for many years.

By the time Tommy had come up for air, having provided two orgasms, the girls had switched places. Tommy only sensed it at first, until he caught a glimpse of pubic hair sliding up and down that piston.

Tommy was actually doing much better, and as the air became filled with erotic cries and an aura of sensuality from the sisters orgasms, he was thrilled as Audra actually experienced an orgasm on his manhood. He wanted to cheer.

The weekend continued in much the same fashion. The sisters "utilized" Jon, singly and together numerous times.

Audra kept Tommy busy, either helping cook or servicing her in one way or another. At one point they were all leaning over the kitchen island, chatting and joking. Audra looked at Tommy and indicated behind her... silently telling him to make love to her from behind, standing up.

She casually chatted as if nothing was amiss while Desiree's husband fucked her.

Destiny caught on first. She looked to Jon and made a pout with her lower lip. He expected it, just did not know which sister would ask first. Now Desiree pouted as her sister sighed happily from the penetration.

Sunday evening, as they were preparing to leave, Desiree whispered a question in Audra's ear. Could she thank Jon by blowing him to completion?

Audra began to say no. She had planned to reward her husband for his efforts and stamina by letting him finish within her. However... maybe this was better. He must have an unbelievable amount of seed built up within those swollen balls. Much better to let him fire it down this young woman's throat, THEN let him make love to her after their guests left.

As they all stood in the foyer, Desiree dropped to her knees and looked up into Jon's eyes. "The boss said you can give me your cum, big guy." She began to slather him with her mouth and tongue as her husband and sister watched.

Now Destiny pouted. "I could do that better."

Desiree didn't even look up, "I'm sure you're right... but I asked!"

As he watched his wife struggle to take the phallus down her throat, Tommy looked to Audra... had he earned an orgasm too?

"You have done very well this weekend, baby. Maybe in a couple of weeks you will graduate. You do not get to cum here. Maybe you can talk one of the girls into giving you some relief at home. But do NOT ask for intercourse. You do not get that until I am confident you won't disappoint me. You only get mommy until then."

Poor Tommy. The sisters had already discussed the issue. They had no intent of giving him an orgasm until he "graduated." They wanted to try milking him, but they could do that while he was locked in his chastity cage. And they had really come to like his little prison.

When Desiree had managed to swallow half of the phallus, Audra spoke to Jon, "You may fire when ready, Gridley."

He did not have to be told twice. He had been on the very edge all weekend with these two energetic, sexy vixens.

He groaned loudly and placed his hands on Desiree's head. He did not hold her in place, he just needed something to do with his hands.

Desiree began sputtering and her eyes watered. She was determined, however. She placed both hands on his buttocks and forced his pulsing cock the all the way down her throat so he could deposit all of that cum within her.

Audra was impressed. Tommy was in awe. Jon was ecstatic as he came and came.

For the next two weeks Tommy was locked up at home, and spent a great deal of time with his head buried between a sister's thighs. Audra would stop by occasionally for "training." The next weekend she rented a room in a high-end hotel and kept him the entire weekend. Jon was home watching the kids, the sisters just had to do without. They could use the break.

When Audra drove Tommy home, she had made a decision. He had given her numerous orgasms with his manhood over the weekend, and had managed to control himself. When they walked in to the house, she addressed the sisters, "Girls, I feel confident... Tommy has fulfilled his training. I would be surprised if you can make him orgasm without specifically telling him to do so."

They were taken aback. Really?? Desiree was very happy. She was enthusiastic about making love to the man she loved without worrying about premature ejaculation.

Destiny could not help it. She pouted. She was fine with Tommy succeeding. But, thinking ahead, she realized without his need for training, she likely would never feel Jon's big shaft filling her again. Audra would take her husband back. Just the thought of him made her moist. She felt an emptiness knowing she'd had him for the last time.

As soon as Audra had left, Desiree gleefully dragged her husband to bed. She was so excited, she refused a massage, and after two orgasms from his tongue, she pulled him up her body, "Make love to me, baby... fuck the hell out of me! Use me!"

He was NOT as big as Jon. But he had something Jon did not. She LOVED him. That love coupled with his newfound stamina had her screaming uncontrollably through multiple orgasms, thrashing about on the bed and clawing him desperately. She took advantage of his stamina for over an hour before she collapsed.

When she could speak again, "You better go check on Destiny. I bet she is apoplectic by now."

Damnit he had wanted to cum.

When he walked into Destiny's room, he found his wife was prescient. Her sister grabbed him and shoved him onto his back on the bed. Without ceremony, she mounted him, moaning in pleasure at the hot cock she buried inside of her. She had just begun riding him hard when Desiree walked into the room.

Desiree leaned down to Tommy's ear and whispered, "Cum for me now, baby."

He practically screamed as he raised his hips up, lifting his sister-in-law off of the bed and filled her with weeks worth of his seed.

As Desiree strolled out of the room, laughing, she heard Destiny, "You fucking bitch! I NEEDED this!"

As she headed for a shower, she heard her sister exclaiming about how much cum he put into her.

Destiny reassessed the situation when Tommy regained his senses. His strong hands grabbed her buttocks, lifted her off of his deflating prick, and sat her on his face.

She moaned with satisfaction as his tongue began lapping the filling to her creampie, and then lashing her clit. As she built towards her first orgasm, she dropped her hand onto his abdomen for support. Only to find his manhood was already hardening again for her.

This was going to be a really good arrangement.