Something Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a single couple in mind. They are both single, so I think I have a chance. I have been working with a woman in dreams to help me get them to truly see each other." 542 flipped his notebook open, showing her the diagrams and plot points, including when he had used a first arrow on each.

"Why didn't the first arrow take if they are soulmates?" Angela was studying the notes.

"She's not ready to admit to herself her true feelings. She ran away and found a different relationship when the feeling got too strong. That and I may have nearly missed with one of the arrows" He poked at the bio of one of the subjects.

"You have one chance, 542, and only until Valentine's Day."

"I know. These two would bring so much happiness to each other. I haven't felt this strongly about a pair for a while, 500 years at least. Just think of the magic that this would bring into this world." Love was a powerful source of magic in the world; that was why their job was essential to keeping this place running. The stronger the love, the more joy would multiply the original magic input. The returns on true love were thousands of times more potent than anything else. 542 always thought it odd that the less magical plane was necessary to the influx and multiplication of magic.

"I don't want to lose you," Angela said with such sincerity.

"You won't." 542 flared with new determination.

Clarissa -- The first weekend of February

Rissa fumbled with her keys; Dr. Reynolds kept distracting her with kisses. It was only the second date, but she was already bringing him home with her. Ris was still unsure if this was going anywhere, but he was cute and a great kisser. Nat had her own plans for a first date this evening, so they should have the apartment to themselves. Chester wasn't bouncing at the door, a good sign for their being alone.

Flinging the door open, the TV wasn't on, and she didn't hear a single sound in the space. "I think we are alone."

"Whatever will we do?" Dr. Reynolds pushed her against the closet door, just inside the apartment. Clarissa closed the door with her foot as he nuzzled it into her neck.

Clarissa let him strip the jacket off her shoulders. Dr. Amir Reynolds was tall, with olive skin and intense brown eyes. She wasn't falling in love with the man, but damn she had a burning need to take him to bed. Rissa pushed him back, unbuttoning his shirt while he dropped his coat in the middle of the floor. His capable fingers were untying the wrap around her dress on her mid-section. The kissing pair made it a few feet closer to her bed, each slowly shedding a piece of clothing.

Soon Amir was standing in just a pair of boxer briefs. He was tall and robust, with deep caramel skin that had her licking her lips. The cocky smile on his face was slightly infuriating; he was hot and knew it a little too well. Rissa was in a push-up bra and tiny thong, still standing on a pair of tall red high heels. She checked down the hallway to see that Nat's room was closed and the light was off; before reaching behind her back and unhooking her bra. Amir's eyes got a little bigger, and he smiled wider as the red garment fell to the floor.

Mere heartbeats later, Amir pushed her against the wall with a passionate kiss. His meaty hands grabbed her ass, moving her closer. She could feel his large cock, firmly pressed against her. His lips fell down her body, kissing along her collar bone before zeroing in on one of her nipples. An expert tongue circled the point and lightly teased one and then the other peak.

This was incredibly hot, but Natalie could still come home at any time; Clarissa needed to take things to her room. Clothing strewn across the front room may shame her slightly later, but she didn't need to get caught by her roommate. Ris playfully pushed Amir away, grabbed one hand, and pulled him into her bedroom. A brief panic tried to grip her when she turned on the light, but she blew out a sigh she had remembered to close the windows. Ris closed the door just in time for him to push her against it and assail her with kisses again. One hand pulled her close again by her ass, the other tightly clenched in a fist in the middle of her back.

His lips were ravenous. She let him pick her up in his strong arms and walk her over to the bed, tossing her on the springy foam. Rissa watched as Amir pulled off his boxer briefs; he had a nice cock and no pubic hair. A surprise considering his hairy chest. It made his penis look a little larger, its caramel color a couple of shades darker than the rest of him. Ris kept her eyes on his own as she removed her red thong. She hoped that he would use his skilled hands and tongue on her before the main event. There was a slight disappointment as he revealed a condom in his clenched fist. She was glad he was prepared but doubted that cunnilingus was on the table.

Clarissa was already dripping wet and ready to go, but she always got off so much better after a long oral session. It didn't matter tonight; she just needed to have real passionate sex again. "You look so beautiful, Clarissa," Amir said with a smile as he climbed on top of her. She spread her legs around him, inviting him forward. Their tongues danced around one another as his hands snapped to her breasts. He was pretty skilled with his fingers, something she really hoped was true from the surgeon.

The bulbous head of his uncircumcised cock was perched between her lower lips. As he kissed her, his hips pushed forward, and his penis filled her needy vagina. He was so much bigger than Clint, immediately touching off long-dormant nerves. "Ohh..." She cried out in a loud moan, happy that her roommate and Chester were away.

The pair had fevered, wild, loud, passionate sex all over her bedroom; Rissa came more times on his dick than she had in the last few years with Clint. Amir was an excellent lover, though he never went down on her. A few hours later, he was finally asleep beside her, and she put on her robe to clean up the disarray they had left in the front room. After brushing her teeth, she moved back to her room to hear a flush from the master bath. Her roommate had come home at some time in the night. Ris could feel her cheeks get hot thinking about how boisterous she had been in bed with Amir.

Natalie -- Earlier that evening

The worst first date ever kept running through her mind as she returned to the apartment. It didn't even make it past drinks before dinner. Her date was late, they had zero chemistry, and then the bitch yelled at the poor waiter because it took a few minutes to get a drink in a busy restaurant. Natalie didn't like that word, but she did hold it in reserve for exceptional cases like her date. It wasn't even used for only women; she still thought that Clint was a little bitch for how he treated her best friend. Her date was good-looking and single, but it was readily apparent why in only a matter of minutes.

She swore to herself again when she wasn't greeted by her omnipresent pup; she could really use a snuggly ball of positive energy right now. Chester spent the evening with his cousin dogs at her brother's place a half-hour outside town. Nat really wanted to get him a sibling dog and playmate but believed firmly that dogs should never outnumber people in a household. Maybe if she ever actually found a woman, that would stick around.

Nat grabbed a cholate bar from the refrigerator and filled a glass with the half-empty bottle of merlot from the night before. A lovely evening curled up in her bed with a good book sounded like a plan. She didn't want to be out in the front room if Rissa's second date went markedly better than Nat's first.

She had only read a chapter or two of her novel when she heard loud noises issuing from the front room. Nat wanted to assure herself that it wasn't some loud bungling burglar. She crept to her door and just peeked through the crack, leaving her light off and cellphone in hand. Dr. Reynolds and Rissa were not so discreet. She caught a glimpse of the pair making out and her topless friend pulling Amir into her bedroom.

Nat smiled, honestly happy for her best friend; perhaps even more importantly, it meant that she need not lust after an impossible life. She picked back her novel, a mystery thriller that was well written but was failing to keep her attention. Rissa's loud moaning was cutting through any morsel of concentration Natalie had. She probably doesn't think you're home.

As much as she wanted to ignore her roommate to not embarrass her, Natalie couldn't help her body's physical reaction. Her nipples were hard, and her vagina was practically dripping honey. Her body was begging to be touched. This is wrong. Her brain tried to stop her with logic, but the rest of her body seemed unable to comply. The staccato beat of Rissa's headboard against the wall and the melody of her moans and shouts were unforgettable. Don't do this. She thought, this time weaker, losing out to her arousal.

"OHHH!!!!!" Rissa's shout seemed to be barely muffled by the typically thick walls of the apartment. One of Natalie's hands found an erect nipple, giving it a tiny pinch and roll, sending a wave of pleasure rippling through her. She sat her e-reader down, room only illuminated by its dim light. Nat's other hand wandered down her body to her clit; she needed to cum to get her mind to clear again. Clarissa sounded like a pornographic symphony; Nat listened to the orchestra play as she leaned into her arousal. For several long minutes, she manually stimulated herself as the concert continued.

Eventually, she sat up and reached over to her drawer, extracting a vibrator and her favorite toy, a little clit suction device that always brought her exquisite climaxes. A pleasurable shiver slammed through her as Natalie went to work on her clitty. Slowly at first, before building the pleasure, she toyed with herself. A sensual half-hour had her breathing labored as she approached an astounding orgasm. Rissa and Amir rose and fell in a burst of action and then quieter lulls.

When Rissa's bed began pounding on her wall again, paired with what had to be an epic orgasm, Nat plunged her vibe into her dripping vagina. Typically, Nat didn't penetrate her womanhood while masturbating, but she needed to feel closer to Ris. If her roommate and crush was getting fucked, she wanted to simulate the same sensation. "Gah!" Natalie gasped louder than she intended, but the sudden fullness of her vagina coupled with her skilled use of her clit toy and the sound of Clarissa climaxing had her cumming hard.

Natalie wanted to scream as a powerful orgasm roiled through her body like an earthquake releasing built-up pressure. It took every iota of scarce clarity remaining to hold the mighty moan that wanted to be released as her vagina quaked around her still thrumming vibrator. She had to muffle herself, turning over and yelling as softly as she could into her pillow. Nat couldn't remember as potent of on orgasm at her own hands.

After her climax had abated, Natalie placed her toys on her nightstand and quietly promised she was done. Nat felt bad for masturbating to the sound of her friend now that the frenzied need to orgasm had washed past her. She got back out of her e-reader and tried to concentrate on the mystery that Natalie thought she had long ago solved. Completing the book should let her know she was right. Rissa and Amir were evidently not finished with their evening; they were back at it again after a half-hour. Natalie promised not to get the toys back out but couldn't help playing with her pussy.

There was no need to cum with further masturbating, but she kept touching herself as long as Rissa kept shouting in pleasure. After another raucous round of sex, they finally quieted down. Nat finished her wine and chocolate bar as she waited for the others to drift off before she got ready for bed. Natalie would see her brother early tomorrow; she doubted she could face her roommate without feeling embarrassed.

Cupid 542 -- The next morning

542 was pissed; someone in the lust division had decided to light one of his quarries up with arrows. There was nothing long-term in the relationship, and it was a waste of magic in the current conditions. He doubted that there would be any magical return to the relationship. Most important and what had him the most steamed was that it occurred close to Valentine's Day. It was already February.

His doorbell rang. 542 nearly jumped when he peeked out to see that Angela was fluttering at his door. She was beautiful, but he seriously doubted this was a social call. "Angela! What are you doing here?" He remembered the good times when she was a number like him. It was one of the highest taboos to ever mention their former numbers.

"Hey, how's it going?" She flew in the door quickly like she didn't want to be seen on his porch.

"Not great, some bastard in lust fired on one of my ladies!" He guided her to the kitchen, where they could sit and discuss whatever she needed. "Did you need something?"

"I need you to win," Angela said with a serious glare. "Valentino is moving up to the main office. His position is coming open. I put a lot of faith in you; your success would go a long way in getting me the promotion."

"No pressure." 542 couldn't hold her gaze. "How am I supposed to get anything done if lust is going after one of my girls?"

"I don't think it's coincidental." Angela's eyes had a fear in them that he had not seen in a thousand years. "The head of lust is trying to make a play on the same position."

"Fuck!" 542 bellowed in frustration. "This was already going to be a challenge."

"You can do this. I have seen the potential in this relationship; you are on the right track." Angela reached out for his hand. "As usual."

"Can you do anything to keep lust off this?" Angela's soft hands felt great on his own.

"I think so; I can't use any magic, so we'll see how successful this is from my end. Don't worry about the guy; he's an asshole; nothing will last in that pairing. Do you have a plan?"

"I have one more trump card to play with my gal in dream's help."

"I'll do what I can. Good luck." Angela flew out of his home with a purpose.

542 left a couple minutes later; he needed to go over his strategy with dreams one more time.

Clarissa -- Monday evening

Rissa was pissed when she came into the apartment in a huff. Natalie had beaten her home and was sitting on the couch watching TV with Chester. "Fucking bastard!" She screamed at her phone. Ris had just finished canceling any future dates with Amir and calling him a choice name or two.

"What's wrong, Ris?" Nat turned off the TV and joined Clarissa in the kitchen. She was home and naked already.

"Dr. Reynolds is an asshole man-whore." She threw down her purse as she removed her coat. Chester scampered over, whining and wagging his tail as if trying to distract her. Ris couldn't help leaning down and giving him some attention; somehow, she felt marginally better.

"How so?"

"He got caught fucking one of the young med-techs yesterday in a supply closet by some of the nurses. One of them worked with me in the ER last year. She found me at work, didn't even know I was dating the bastard, just thought it was a funny story." Rissa thought that they had something going. They had even discussed being exclusive Saturday over brunch.

"I'm sorry." Nat hugged her. "Damnit, he had such glowing reviews from the nurses he worked with. I should have known never to hook you up with a doctor."

"Apparently, he keeps to the techs." Clarissa walked to the fridge, grabbing a can of sparkling water and vodka from the freezer. "I'm done with guys for a while!"

"Date yourself for a couple months," Natalie suggested with a shrug. "That's what I am planning to do." She grabbed a couple of highball glasses from the cupboard.

"Probably not a bad idea." Rissa poured a strong beverage for each of them.

"You have been in relationships for so long. You need to know who you are." Nat hugged her again. Rissa couldn't help hugging her back; it felt odd to hug a naked Natalie, but somehow right. Her warm body was nicely held against Ris.

"Yeah, what's for dinner?" It was Nat's turn.

"I had planned on ordering some salads, but this seems like a pizza night now. With a vodka or two."

"I can't get too crazy; I have a heart in the morning." When Rissa was scheduled as a nurse in one of the cardio rooms, she had to be at work an hour earlier than usual.

"We'll have a couple of beverages and a pizza, then call it an early night. I gotta tell you about the terrible date I had on Friday."

Rissa disappeared to shower and get comfortable while Nat ordered a pizza. On Saturday, Natalie had been gone in the morning, off to spend the day with her brother. Sunday, Rissa had met up with her family for a day out on the farm before their traditional family dinner. Natalie was in bed by the time she got home. They had yet to discuss anything from Friday. Ris didn't feel the need to highlight the awkwardness if Natalie didn't; she might have stayed awake an extra hour on Friday worried about it.

Putting on only a thin t-shirt and a pair of shorts, Clarissa rejoined her friend in the front room. Her naked bestie was lounging on the sectional, reading. Chester was curled at her feet. "I ordered pizza; it should be here any minute."

"Great, I guess I'll get the door. I think you might break the poor pizza boy's brain."

"My dress is by the door; besides, that shirt might be revealing more than you want," Natalie said with a smile.

Rissa took a better look in the mirror; she could see her nipples in the fabric and the exact outline of her areolae. "Oh, good looking out. So, what's this about your date on Friday?" Clarissa asked with a sudden awareness that mentioning Friday would probably lead to an embarrassing conversation.

Natalie launched into an exacting tale of her date of Friday. Rissa couldn't tell what was embellished and what was de-emphasized. Nat was a great storyteller; however, her exuberant adventures were almost always more accurate than manufactured. She had to pause halfway to let the pizza delivery into the building and throw on her dress.

After pizza and a light conversation, Nat finished her story before looking at Rissa. "So, how was the date with Amir?"

Rissa took a long sip of her vodka drink. "He was witty and charming and didn't spend the whole night talking about himself, unlike most doctors I know."

"At least my intel wasn't completely faulty. How was the sex?"

Rissa blushed; she should have known that Nat would bring that up. She was never shy, at least when talking with Ris. "Good, he had a nice cock and knew how to use it."

"It sure sounded like it," Natalie said with a knowing smile.

"You were home?" The blush got redder.

"Reading a book after a terrible date. You two went at it for a couple of hours." Nat said and took a sip of her drink with an arched eyebrow as punctuation.

"Yeah, it was good, but..." Clarissa trailed off.

"But?"

"Why can't I find a guy that will lick my pussy?" Ris could feel the heat in her cheeks as she blushed.

"That's not typically a problem when you date women." Natalie teased. "Well, I guess I have heard stories of one lesbian that only ever used her fingers."

"Do you remember being with guys? I mean, you have been a pure lesbian since I started hanging out with you."

"Pure lesbian?" Nat chuckled at her choice of phrase. "We don't have exact categories. I do remember sex with guys. It wasn't bad; only one of them went down on me. I sucked both their dicks."

"I am only asking for a little reciprocation!" The vodka was getting to her a little, bringing out more frankness than usual.