Something Extra in the Bottle Ch. 02

Story Info
Destiny has a new morning routine and Ty makes a choice.
3.2k words
4.59
12.3k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to a call on my cell phone. Feeling groggy from a later night than I was used to, I answered without looking at who it was.

"Hello?" I said sleepily into the phone.

"Good morning, Ty. Go to my bathroom and kneel in the floor," a voice came over the phone. Before I processed who was speaking or what was happening, my body shuffled out of bed and my legs took me down the hall and into Destiny's bedroom, past her bed where she sat up watching me, and into her bathroom. I fell to my knees on the tiled floor.

"Good! It still works several hours later," she said excitedly as she walked over to me. She was still wearing just that long t-shirt. "How are you feeling other than, ya know, being under my control?"

"A little sore in my chest." I said and then registered what I had just said. "Wait, that's the feminization, right? Isn't that not supposed to even start for at least a few weeks?"

"Sure, but I told you there might be unexpected results. I didn't just mean the mind control. Maybe the added ingredients speed up the process. That's something we'll monitor," she said clinically.

"Open your mouth," she ordered as she positioned herself above me, using her toilet next to me to prop one leg up. I obeyed. "Now swallow it all and don't spill a drop."

Before I understood her meaning, a warm stream from between her legs hit the back of my throat. My drugged brain did the rest of the work, adjusting my position to best catch it and making me swallow repeatedly without even closing my mouth as it filled. The taste as it passed over my tongue was like a bitter mineral water but not the worst thing I had ever tasted. Something about the humiliation of once again being merely an object for her to use, in this case a simple receptacle, stirred my dick between my legs. Regardless of how I felt about it, I would be compelled to continue swallowing as long as it continued flowing.

"Good. The drug is just as potent as it was yesterday." She said as the last drops left her. "I don't think you'd let me piss down your throat without it. I hope it was okay. I couldn't think of anything else as extreme to do to really make sure I was in complete control still and..I've always wanted to try it."

"It's okay," I said. "It was kind of hot. I, uh, liked it..I think."

She sighed as she brought her leg back down. "You can lick me clean if you want," she said flatly. This was clearly not an order, yet there I was with my tongue between her legs cleaning her up. I thought I had a good grasp on what my own actions were and what was drug-induced and now she was confusing it again. She smiled amusedly at the confusion on my face as I worshiped her pussy seemingly of my own volition but also at her suggestion.

"Excellent. Like the feminization that will happen over time, I think this drug would slowly rewire your brain to be subservient even when not directly ordered to be. If we continued, you'd eventually do these things without me even suggesting it, much less ordering it," she explained. A racing thought flew into my head.

"Am I going to be able to work like this?" I said in a panic and stopping my worship abruptly. Visions of accidentally obeying customers asking for things against company policy or taking my boss's sarcasm literally and doing something embarrassing washed over me as my heart raced.

"Yes! Yes, of course. It's still true that all this hinges on your significant desire for me. Do you feel that way about anyone else?"

"No one else but you," my voice betrayed me and I resumed licking her. Destiny blushed at the romantic implications of what I had just admitted as she looked down on me. It was true that I really wasn't attracted to anyone the way I was to her.

"So.. so you should be fine," she said, regaining her almost aloof poise and pushing my face away from her. "Take off your clothes and join me in the shower."

I obeyed and dropped my clothes to the floor and followed behind her into the shower after she turned it on. I couldn't help but be mesmerized by her body covered in water, a sight I had long imagined in the mornings listening through our thin walls as she showered for the day.

"Use this soap and loofah to wash me. Don't touch me with your hands." Destiny ordered and pointed to the items on the corner shelf. I squirted the soap onto the loofah as she turned her back to me. I rubbed it across her shoulder blades and down to her tailbone. The soap spread across her body and ran down between her ass cheeks as I went. I now pressed the loofah between them, careful not to let my hands touch her perfect skin. My dick stirred while not yet getting fully hard as I squatted down to wash her legs. When I got to her feet, she lifted one of them behind her.

"Lick them first," she said. "Between my toes too. Then you can wash them."

I got on my hands and knees and licked her lifted foot from toe to sole and then in between each toe. I repeated the act for the other foot as she lifted it for me. Then I washed them both with the loofah.

She then turned to face me. Her tits looked incredible with picturesque water droplets lining them. Standing up and totally naked I now noticed the way her ribcage elegantly led to a slightly smaller waist and then back out to full hips. She wasn't skinny by any means but her body was formed into a beautiful hourglass.

"Same rules with these," She said as she lifted her arms to expose her armpits. She bit her lip as she watched me worship her armpits. Once again, I was inches from her tits but my body wouldn't allow me to touch them. I was even closer to the act as I moved from her pits and arms back up and over to washing her chest. The fabric of the loofah was all that stood between my hand and her breasts.

Instead of touching them, my hand continued doing its work of washing them and then down her ribcage to her stomach and then to the other place I adored --her pussy. I was hoping she would state the same rules as she had for her feet and armpits but she never did. In the absence of other orders, I dutifully washed between her legs and then down the front of them.

"Now wash my hair," she said. "The shampoo and conditioner are on the shelf too."

I obeyed and worked the products into her hair with my hands and massaged her scalp gingerly. There was something especially intimate and alluring about touching her long brown hair. The soap ran down her back as it was rinsed. I continued to be enamored by how beautiful her body was.

"Good. Now I suppose you do deserve a treat for all the abuse you've endured last night and this morning," she said, adjusted the shower head to direct it's stream higher, and leaned back against the shower wall.

"Put your hands here," She ordered and placed my hands wide against the shower wall above her shoulders. Between my arms, she grabbed my dick from behind her. "With how much you love my teasing, I don't plan to ever let you actually feel the inside of my pussy. But today I'll let you feel the outside for as long as you can last."

She bent over slightly, guided my dick between her thighs, and pushed it up against her pussy. I felt it harden at the feeling of her soft wet skin touching it and even more so at the thought that her pussy was touching it. She rocked her hips forward and back, rubbing her pussy across my dick. I was not only overwhelmed with the feeling of the outside of her pussy, but of her soft ass pressing against my waist repeatedly.

I let out a whining moan through my heavy breathing. She smiled mischievously back at me as she continued. I peered around her shoulders at her tits which were bouncing at the impact of her body against mine. This was everything I would've seen while fucking her from behind while being denied the actual act. It seemed she was going to tease and deny me permanently and under her control there was nothing I could do about it. All these thoughts floated through my head leading me to spurt my cum between her legs onto the shower wall after only a few minutes.

She turned around smiling, triumphant in her mission to tease me to cumming again. She got closer to me and caressed my face, her tits pressing into my chest and then lightly kissed me on the cheek. My dick let loose another stream of cum beside her and onto the shower wall with the rest. She giggled as she backed away from me.

"Now, get out of my shower and go get ready for your day in your own room. Your..services.. are no longer needed," she said in a mock-serious tone as if I was her servant. Wasn't I? I obeyed and went to my room to get ready for my work day. It would be strange returning to anything normal after all this.

--

When I got home from work, Destiny was there waiting for me on the couch again. This time she was already completely naked. She lit up with excitement as I entered the doorway.

"Sit here," she ordered and patted the spot next to her. I didn't move. I realized I was no longer bound to her orders. She looked disappointed but then smiled.

"Okay! That's important data." She said. "The effects of the pill must last around 24 hours."

She looked pensive for a moment.

"So, I did get you something today.." she said. I realized she had two pill bottles in her hand.

"One set of pills is what you took yesterday. The other is a new formula I made today without the mind control agent," she explained. "I put you through a lot in the last 24 hours. I do feel bad about giving into my impulse to experiment on you without you knowing at first. So you have a choice to take the regular pills or the ones that allow me to control you,"

She held the two bottles out. I could just take a pill that would give me those feminine features I wanted or I could be controlled by the hottest woman I had ever seen, who was sitting naked in front of me.

In my mind, I played through the memory of being her mindless sex toy and just a few hours earlier when she used me to relieve herself on a whim first thing in the morning. The mental image of her making me bathe her and teasing me to cumming afterwards flooded back into my brain. I remembered how she said that if we continued, the drug would rewire my brain to be automatically subservient to her. This undoubtedly turned me on and on top of this, I would finally get the body I wanted.

I looked at her eyes, bright with excitement like she was when she learned something new about her experiment. Sure, I was getting a lot out of this but so was she. I wondered if I could bargain. The first thing that came to mind was my retail job I hated.

"If I didn't have rent to pay, I could quit my job," I said. She looked confused so I explained further. "I could be your full time..whatever you want."

Realization washed over her and she lit up with excitement again.

"I could sneak you into the lab.." she mused. "Okay! Deal."

Before I could change my own mind, I impulsively took the pill bottle that had the mind control agent from her, fished a pill out of it, and swallowed it.

"Yay!!" She squealed. She hugged me, still completely naked. I relished in the warmth of her body against my clothes. "So you'll quit your job and start taking these every 24 hours so that the effect is continuous,"

"Alright, " I said. "I'll call my boss right now."

I went to my room and called my boss to give him the news. He was upset, of course, that I was quitting with no notice but I didn't care. I could get another retail job whenever I wanted. When I returned to the living room, she was fully clothed. She had a short dark red dress on with black knee-high boots. I was stunned as I hardly ever saw her in anything more than panties and a tank top.

"We're going out," she said. My mind raced. I was more than a little nervous about being in public on the drug but the idea of being that far out of my comfort zone without any control also turned me on. I also couldn't stop looking at the uncovered portion of her thighs in that dress as they led to a hidden treasure I was now all too familiar with.

"Where?" I asked finally after my racing mind had slowed.

"To the city. There's a place downtown I want to go," she answered as she grabbed a leather purse.

"The city? That's an hour from here!" I protested.

"Exactly," she said and exited the front door. It then dawned on me that it took about an hour for the mind control agent to set in. She deliberately wanted me to be under her control wherever we were going. I followed her outside to her car and got in the passenger seat.

"So what is this place you want to take me?" I asked as we got on the highway. I knew she would've told me already if she wanted me to know but I asked anyway.

"Oh, you'll find out," she said predictably. I decided to try and use her passion for science to get around her wall.

"Well, what do you want to test today?" I asked.

"Hmmm.. I suppose I do owe you that don't I.." she said. "I want to see if the drug is impervious to outside social pressures. I want to see if the potential for embarrassment has any effect on you while under my influence."

"So you're going to humiliate me?" I asked. I was almost offended but my hardening dick didn't let that feeling last long before I was simply turned on by the idea.

"Yes," she said bluntly. I was further aroused by her coldness. I indulged an internal fantasy that she had no interest in me beyond a science experiment, a useful tool to her own ends.

"Does that excite you?" She asked, glancing at the bulge in my skinny jeans. I blushed and then couldn't speak. She smiled at my discomfort. "Guess the truth serum effect hasn't kicked in yet."

Silence filled the car for several minutes before Destiny broke it again.

"Why did you do it?" She asked.

"Do what?"

"Take the mind control pill. It couldn't all be about quitting your job, right?"

"Honestly, how could I not take it? You're kind of irresistible," I said. I scanned her body in the seat next to me and took in how her harsh leather boots contrasted with her soft looking skin. That was as much a metaphor for who she was as anything could be: harshly dominating and softly alluring. Everything that entangled my desire even while not being controlled.

Destiny looked away trying to hide a blush. This was one of many times I had made her blush. It begged the question of her feelings again. I did want to know them but at the same time was still enjoying my fantasy that filled the gap.

"Do you think you or I will regret it?" I asked, avoiding the question I did and didn't want to ask.

"I mean, I gave you the opportunity to take the other pill. You want this," she said confidently. Now approaching the real question was unavoidable.

"And you?" I asked.

"You want me to say that it's all about the science. I can see it in your eyes," she said looking into my eyes at a stoplight as we entered the city. "I've never met such a glutton for cruelty. You make me want to give it to you..and I will. But not all the time."

She looked back to the road as she continued talking.

"I do like you, Ty. You're cute and sweet. That makes it even more hot that you want my abuse. It turns me on. You turn me on. That's what you really want to know isn't it?"

It wasn't everything I wanted to know but I also figured there were answers she didn't have for me yet. Surprisingly, her answer didn't dispel my fantasy entirely. Even while admitting that I specifically turn her on, she left room for me to interpret that I'm attractive so long as I'm the object of her control and bittersweet cruelty. That was a fantasy my masochistic mind could enjoy just as much if not more.

"More or less," I replied. "It's good to know how to turn you on."

She grinned at my bold comment. I was a little surprised myself that it came out of my mouth.

"Mmhmm," she murmured playfully. "Well it's been an hour and we're almost there. Let's do some tests. Tell me, how are you feeling?"

I had been so focused on our conversation that I didn't notice that high feeling creeping in. It was the same feeling that accompanied the mind control effects of the drug the evening before.

"Weird like yesterday," I said.

"And what part of my outfit turns you on most tonight?" She asked as if that was the next logical question to ask.

"Your boots," my voice answered truthfully.

"Second most?"

"Your..cleavage," I tried and failed not to say. She pulled the top of her dress down a little to give me an even better view. My dick stiffened at the reveal of her skin just inches from where I knew her areolas began.

"Good. Now lick my hand like a dog," she said and held her hand out next to her as she continued to drive. I obeyed compulsively and bent over in my seat to worship the palm of her hand as if everything I wanted was held there.

"Good," she said as she pulled her hand back and retrieved a napkin from her door compartment to wipe it off. "The drug is fully in effect. If you continue taking it at the same time everyday, you'll no longer have any lapses from now on."

We pulled into a small parking lot in front of a store with a sign reading SEX TOYS in large letters. I started to sweat with nervousness but there was no turning back now. I sealed my fate the moment I took the pill. Now Destiny was in complete control.