All Comments on 'Something Extra in the Bottle Ch. 02'

by pleasurepleaseher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 1 year ago

I shouldn't like this as much as I am. the piss stuff is not a turn on. More of a turn off. yet I am like Ty, I want to be under. I want to be loved, even if ir is in this odd way. I am invested.

pleasurepleaseherpleasurepleaseherover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for sticking around Alexia! I took a risk adding that element into the story. I've always wanted to write about that kink but hadn't found the right story for it until now. For me, it's less about the piss itself and more about the humiliation and domination/submission. I hope that comes through :)

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 1 year ago

I feel strongly about the “Golden Rule”. The pills are already in his possession. Destiny should be comfortable with him having a “Top Day” once in a while, and having him crush up and feed her her own medication. Since she was willing to have him drink her pee, she should be willing to drink his. Personally, I believe this is going to get out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s not surprising that in this D/s relationship that has hints of S&M, Destiny is dominant and Ty is submissive and while a pair of newbies might try switching roles, it is uncomfortable for some to be in the role they are not actually born to be as they say. I do want to see if this becomes a real relationship with love that does not revolve around cruelty and embarrassment. I think you manage to hit some full or partial kinks that most everyone is into whether they are willing to admit it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great so far, really liked the control she has over him with that mind control pill. the test she had him do in the morning drinking all of her piss with no objections on his part..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting, but I wish the writer would have had him take the non control drug the second time to see how much was control and how much it was his crush on her. Besides, a real scientist would have wanted that data.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpleasurepleaseher@pleasurepleaseher
Bisexual nonbinary writer. I love femdom themes, group sex, tease and denial, etc. Support my patreon! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=105112442