Something for Everyone (Win/Win)

Story Info
You, me and our gay best friend Jake.
796 words
4.11
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallGirl
KallGirl
11 Followers

There has always been this sexual tension between the three of us. We've always been such great friends and talked about everything together, Jake, Harry and I.

We were the first people Jake came out to.

Harry and Jake went ring shopping together and Jake was the first to know when I said yes.

We know all each other's fantasies and favoured porn sites.

You and Jake tease me about my twisted desire to be the centre of an MMF three-way. I know Jake is attracted to you and when he confesses that he's been fantasizing of a three-way, I know he's thinking of us.

The drinks are flowing the night I decide to kill two birds with one stone.

I start a harmless game of spin the bottle, truth or dare.

We entice you to spill your truths of your past encounters, orgies, three-way, four-ways and favourite moments.

We laugh as you recount slamming into Tara's slick wet pussy so hard she almost fell from the balcony.

We cringe as you explain Kaylah's love of "fisting".

You claim I'm the best you've ever had - pussy and mouth - despite the incredible experience you have and I'm not jealous.

I know your mine. Your stories just make me wet.

The room heats, and I remove my shirt. Getting comfortable in my short red skirt and matching bra. Jake follows my lead and removes his shirt, his Calvin Klein briefs peaking from denim shorts.

Jake, bolded by the alcohol asks me for secrets on my blowjob techniques and I smile.

I look to you and bunch my considerable breasts together, drawing your attention. My gaze drops to your crotch and I lick my lips, "I could show you" I answer Jake, looking to you for approval and permission, knowing your my master and if you laugh it off we will go back to our game as normal, no questions asked, no awkward tension.

Your hooded gaze meets mine and my smile broadens.

I crawl to Jake, and his eyes widen. He looks between us, he too checking with you that this is ok.

You nod and his eyes draw back to me, settling between his legs. I bite my bottom lip as my fingers pop the button on his pants and draw down his zipper tantalisingly slow. I slide my hand inside and pull his dick free, letting out a gasp at the size.

You're still bigger, so damn big - but his size is a surprise.

He's often danced in his underwear with me, but we've never been this turned on and close.

He shudders as my warm breath meets his delicate skin, and chuckles as he again looks to you for approval.

Your heated gaze meets his, then averts back to me as you watch me assess his cock.

He watches you, watching me, as I lower my lips to his tip. I lick from tip to base and back and he moans at the attention. Finally, I take him in my mouth and suck. You're bigger, so I find this easy, bobbing my head and taking him deeper than he's used to.

I feel him harden more in my throat and look back to see you still watching me.

I wiggle my skirt up a little and wink at you, showing my lack of panties and dripping wet pussy.

You smile back and groan at the sight. Jake's head is tilted back, enjoying my hot mouth and his cock hitting the back of my throat.

I spank my ass and you take it for the invitation it so clearly is.

Your movement draws his attention and his eyes lock on you as you strip and position yourself behind me. Your eyes meet his only briefly before you slide into me to the hilt and I can feel your balls against my backside.

I moan around his cock and you set an unforgiving pace, pounding and slamming into me again and again.

Jake's eyes are wide, taking in the sight of you relentlessly taking what you want. I know you are watching your hard cock slam into my tight wet pussy, coming out slickened with my cum and smashing back into me again and again.

Your momentum builds and I follow your rhythm, your cock pounding into me, pushing me onto his dick and drawing me back, again and again.

Finally, I feel the coil inside me tighten and Jake's cock pulse. I feel him cum in my mouth and moan, swallowing him down and letting go.

I spiral as stars dance in my vision.

His dick pops from my mouth and my moans and clenching send you over the edge.

We collapse, breathing deeply.

"Holy Shit!" Jake exclaims, and we all laugh together.

KallGirl
KallGirl
11 Followers