Something New Ch. 21

Story Info
Early morning activities and big reveals.
3k words
4.59
7.1k
10
0

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up sometime in the early morning to an empty bed. I fumbled around to get my phone to check what time it was. When I looked at my phone I saw I had a message from my wife. Blinking the fog of sleep out of my eyes I sat up and opened my phone. It was a picture of my wife on her knees, lips wrapped around Jareds big black dick and her other hand wrapped around an equally big, but rubber, dildo. Her doe eyes were looking up into the phone like she was deer in the headlights.

The message read, "Your wife can't get enough big black cocks, sissy."

My heart started pounding. My wife snuck out of our bed sometime in the middle of the night to go downstairs and suck off another man's cock. What was happening to my wife? She never liked giving blowjobs. Now it seems like she can't stop herself.

My phone buzzed, breaking my train of thought. Another picture came, this time of my wife on all fours Jared's cock in her mouth and feminine hands on her hips. My wife's eyes were so far rolled to the back of her head it looked like she was about to black out.

Another picture showed from the back end and the big dildo, that was probably a mold of Jared's own cock, was not even half way in my wife's well stretched pussy.

Panicking, I quickly got out of bed and rushed downstairs, not bothering to put anything on. I didn't know what I was going to do but I knew if I left them alone then my wife would get more and more stretched out. It wouldn't be long before she was able to take Jared's size.

Upon opening the bedroom door I was greeted by the sight of my wife bouncing between her step sister's strapon black cock and Jared's big black cock. I was ashamed to be so turned on by the sight of my wife being spit roasted like a black cock whore. When her eyes met mine I could see the mix of emotions reeling inside of her. One part of her was in obvious pleasure but a small part of her was ashamed that she was looking at her husband, suddenly in the doorway, while she was sucking another man's cock.

She pulled away from Jared's cock in her mouth to speak, "Baby I am so sorry I just couldn...."

But she was interrupted by Jared's hands grabbing her head and shoving his cock back into her mouth. "I didn't say you stop, whore."

My SIL smacked my wife's ass hard, "be a good girl now sis, wouldn't want to disappoint a real man with a cock in your mouth would you?" She looked over at me and winked. "God sis, your pussy is so tight, it's a good thing I'm training you up. Jared would break you."

My wife tried to shoot her head back to say something to her sister but Jared held her firmly in place while he pumped his hard cock in and out of her mouth.

"Don't worry my little snow bunny," Jared cooed, looking down into my wife's eyes. "I already made a promise with your husband that I wouldn't fuck you unless he begged me to."

Jared had loosened his grip on my wife's head to allow her to turn and look at me, her eyes wide and questioningly. "You what??" i couldn't make out if she was just surprised or angry that i was gatekeeping her getting fucked by another man. "You've made a deal with Jared to fuck me? Your own wife fucking another man?"

"Not like you could take his cock anyways sis, you can't even take this strapon." My SIL pointed out as she slowly pumped into my wife's tight white pussy. "Your husband can take cock in his ass better than you."

My wife looked back at me and smiled as if just noticing that I was naked and semi hard. She bit her lip and looked back at her sister. "You know, it's not cheating if it's in my ass..."

The room went silent as time seemed to just freeze right there. Finally my SIL chuckled and smacked my wife's ass, "oh sweetie you couldn't take this cock in your ass."

"Not yet but you can train me." My wife said as she met my eyes, daring me to challenge her.

"Mmm i might have just the size for an anal virgin like you sis." My SIL pushed my wife onto her belly and stood up and walked to the closet and dug around until she found what she was looking for. A small red straight dildo, barely bigger than my own dick at full mast. "This is the smallest one I got but we can supplement with some butt plugs throughout the day."

"That sounds good." My wife said as she stood up and walked to the closet. Turning around she was holding up a pink chastity cage. "But I think my husband needs to learn his place." She nodded to Jared who was surprisingly behind me as I walked around the room.

Jared grabbed my arms behind my back and pulled me tight into him. His still hard cock pressed against the small of my back. His breath was warm against my neck. My wife knelt in front of me and quickly stuffed my penis into the pink chastity cage before I could get hard from her touch.

"If you are going to dictate who fucks me and when, then I dictate when you get hard. And who fucks you."

At that she nodded to Jared who pushed me onto the bed. I went to push myself up but I felt a force pushing me back down and cool liquid was dripping onto my butt. I looked around in shock searching for my wife. Her face came within inches of mine and she grabbed my arms pulling them out from under me.

"I'm going to watch you get fucked in the ass by Jared's big black cock sweetie."

"I dont...I can't...." I stammered not knowing what to say without giving myself away.

"Of course you can, baby. You've been fucking him every day for awhile now."

I froze in horror. How could she know that? Did they tell her that? I could just stare at my wife dumbfounded. I felt Jared's big hands spread my ass cheeks and his hard cock was pressing into my wet boi pussy. I braced myself for the head of his cock spreading my asshole. My mouth gaped open and my eyes rolled back as his big hard cock pushed deeper into my ass.

"Yes Jared! I'm your sissy slut. I love getting fucked in the ass by black cock. "

My eyes shot open to my wife's phone in my face. It was a video of Jared fucking me just the other day in the shed. From the view he must have set up a hidden camera pointed directly at my face while Jared fucked me from behind.

"Looks here like you love being fucked like Jared's white sissy fuck toy. Listen to yourself moaning like a whore."

My wife pulled her phone back and scrolled through and brought up another video. This one from the first day Jared fucked me, right here in this room.

"Please Jared fuck me every night. I want to suck your suck every day and get fucked in the ass with your big black cock every night."

"Mmmm baby you are such a dirty little slut."

"Babe it's not what it looks like....I... they"

"Shh shhh." My wife caressed my face. "I know exactly what's been going on. I've been following every moment of it."

"What do you think I did with all of those photos and videos bro? " My SIL chimed in, stepping up behind my wife. Her glistening swinging cock appeared next to my wife's face. She had her phone too and she pulled up a video of her fucking my wife with her strap on while Jared masturbated in the corner. " I've been fucking your wife longer than Jared's been fucking you bitch. "

As if on queue Jared pressed himself against my back and ran his hand through my hair getting a good hand full before pulling my head back hard as his other hand wrapped around my throat.

" Not that she doesn't want this big black cock in her tight white pussy." He ground his hips hard into me making me moan unintentionally. "You sure you don't want me to fuck your wife" he thrust hard into me, "want me to punish her for all that she made you go through?" Another hard thrust deep into my ass, his hand tightening around my neck. " She made you a sissy slut for black cocks." He started to slowly pump in and out of my hole.

He released my head and brought both hands to my hips and pulled me up to my hands and knees. When I got into position I looked forward and saw my wife in a mirrored position in front of me. My SIL was pulling her hair back while she pumped into my wife with her strapon cock. My wife's mouth was gaped as she moaned in ecstasy. Jared pulled my hair back forcing me to look back at him.

"Look at your slut wife taking that fake black cock. Not like you bitch. You can take the real thing. You're my bitch aren't you?"

"Yes ... " I said meekly.

A hard smack hit my bare ass cheek. I yelp in pain. " Loader bitch. Tell your wife who you belong to. "

" You Jared! I'm your sissy whore! "

My wife's eyes lock with mine. She was smiling so big.

" Tell how much you love getting fucked. "

" I love getting fucked in my ass. I'm a.. imm aaah anal loving sissy whore."

" That's it baby. Beg for it. Beg for Jared to cum in your ass. You are such a whore you know that! "

" Please cum in my ass Jared. Fill my ass with your seed. "

I felt Jared's hands tighten on my hips as he picked up the pace and pounded into me fast and hard. My caged penis was flopping so hard every smack jolted through my body. I felt Jared hitting my prostate with every thrust. I was in too much ecstasy to do anything but moan. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. With a final hard slam of Jared's big cock into my ass I felt his cock spasm inside of me, flooding my insides with his thick creamy jizz. My arms gave out from under me as I caught my breath. My head was swirling making me dizzy. I was faintly aware of hands holding mine. Turning my head to see it was my wife stretched out as she was still getting fucked by her sister.

"That was so hot, baby! I cant believe i waited this long to watch you get fucked by a proper cock. Did you cum too?"

To my surprise I realized I hadn't cum, normally i do when Jared fucks me this hard. I looked back at Jared who was straddling my butt his dick still hard and lodged in my ass. He smiled at me and began grinding his hips back into me.

"Let's see if we can fix that bitch."

"Oh fuck Jared how are you still hard....oh fuck."

"You think that was a full load sissy? I've been holding back on you. We're just getting started."

"That it baby fuck that slut. Wreck his ass in front of his wife. Make him watch while I prepare her ass."

I looked up and noticed my SIL was spreading lube on my wife's butt. My wife was looking back at her and me with a look of worry and concern on her face. I could see she was anxious about getting fucked in the ass for the first time.

"Just go easy on me since it's my first time."

My SIL smacked my wife's ass hard. "Ill fuck you how i want to and youll like it."

"Ow I'm sorry, please."

My wife looked at me as her sister pressed her small red dildo into her tight virgin ass. She reached out and squeezed my hand, her mouth hung open as she gasped in pain.

"Breathe baby just relax. Push back into it. You can do it baby. Breathe." I coached her as her sister slowly pressed harder.

Finally she must have broken the seal because my wife moaned and seemed to relax, accepting the fact that she was getting something shoved up her ass for the first time.

"Oh fuck that's so big. I don't think I can do this."

A loud smack rang in the room and my wife yelped from the searing pain on her ass cheek.

"This is the smallest dildo you can get. So shut the fuck up and take this dick in your ass. You've always been a stuck up bitch, now you are going to get what's coming to you. You're my bitch now.``

"Yes Lauren, I'm your bitch. Oh fuck. I cant believe youre fucking my ass."

"Ive been wanting to fuck your ass for years you stupid bitch."

My SIL, Lauren, grabbed my wife's hair like a rein and yanked her hair back. At the same time Jared pulled my hair back to mirror my wife's head.

"That's it bitch watch your wife get her ass fucked for the first time while you helplessly get fucked in your own."

Jared threw my head down and began to sharply thrust his cock into my well cum-lubed ass. I watched as Lauren pulled my wife's arms behind her back and pulled them as she slammed into her sister's tight ass. My wife was moaning and grimacing in waves of pleasure and pain.

"Im going to fuck your ass every chance i get you stupid bitch. You have a lot of catching up to do before you take Jared's cock."

"Oh fuck yes lauren train me. Train my ass. Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" my wife screamed into the mattress. She tilted her head to look at me. "How does it feel baby watching someone else take my anal cherry? Youve always wanted to fuck my ass. Now look at you. Getting fucked in the ass like a sissy faggot while your wife gets fucked for the first time by someone else."

I could only moan in response as i was finding it difficult to breathe with Jared's bulk weighing down on me as his big hard cock pumped into my well fucked ass. Even in the cage I could feel the friction on my penis as it strained to break free. Suddenly Jared pulled out of me and before I could revale in the sensation of being empty he rolled me onto my back and shoved my legs high into the air. At the same time Lauren pushed my wife further on the bed so she was hovering over me. I took a deep breath as I felt Jared pressing his cock back into my ass. His hands lifted my waist and his long fingers wrapped around my waist. I wasn't aware how slim I had gotten from before we started all this. But I guess a diet consisting mainly of cum will do that.

My wife planted her lips on mine will we both got fucked. We moaned and gasped in each other's mouths. Our heads bobbing to our perspective rhythms.

"I love you so much baby. I want you to cum. I want to watch you cum from being fuck in the ass like a sissy whore. Oh fuck baby i think im going to cum. Im going to cum from being fucked in the ass."

My wife arched her back and rolled her head back. Her breasts dangled in my face. Taking the opportunity I took her nipple into my mouth and began suckling it like she likes. It was difficult with us being fucked in different directions but she was moaning and tightening so much she was going to cum so hard.

She stiffened like a cat as she reached the summit of want and looked like the most intense orgasm she has ever had. I was jealous and ashamed that it wasn't because of me. The whole room seemed to freeze while my wife came down from her first anal orgasm. When she collapsed down on top of me Jared took his pounding back up and I felt my own orgasm building.

It didn't take long for me to stiffen and my cum just spilled out of my caged penis. But the room didn't stop for me. Jared kept pumping away until I heard the familiar grunting of his orgasm. His hands tightened even harder on my waist. And I could feel this intense pressure building up inside of me. He was spasming like a fire hose.

He pulled out of me still cumming. He sprayed my wife in the face and covered her and my caged penis. I could feel his cum pooling out of my ass and cum dripping down my crotch. My wife got off me and faced me. Her face glazed with thick white semen. She got closer and kissed me deeply, smearing the cum on my face.

"I love you sweetie." She told me as she broke our kiss.

"Aw that's sweet... now get the fuck out." Lauren commanded as she and Jared nearly threw us both out of the room. We barely crawled our way back to our room and crawled back into bed still covered in cum and in my case dripping cum. It was still early enough we could nap before I had to go to work.