Something New Ch. 27

Story Info
Jennifer is used as a business tool.
3.7k words
4.6
6.5k
4

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat at my desk, in the quiet, my mind was swimming with endorphins and my heart was pounding in my chest. It was hard to think clearly. I am a sissy black cock whore and I get pimped out by my sister in law's black boyfriend. My ass is leaking fresh cum from my latest John, who made me squeal like a little bitch while my wife listened on the phone.

My wife, on the other hand, is going through her own journey. She used to be so reserved and timid in the bedroom but while she's at home with her sister and Jared she's being trained to be a relentless slut. Last I saw she was tied up to our bed to a dildo fucking machine while she stared at interracial porn and Jared pumped her full of his thick cum.

What has become of our life? Where does this end for us? What's going to happen when I get home? What's the big surprise for my final client today?

Lawrence, my pimp, only told me that he had a surprise for me and that he would come to collect me for it. It sounded like a big deal but it couldn't be anything as big as the 2 dozen random strangers that I pleasured at a gloryhole just the other day. I held my phone in my hand thinking that I could text him and ask what, or at least when, this big surprise was about. There was something else that I needed to talk to him about but I couldn't think of it at the moment. I just stared at my phone.

My attention was interrupted by a knock on the door and it swinging open. In walked Lawrence, who closed the door behind him before walking to me arm open.

"Well? How's my best girl doing?" Lawrence asked clearly in a good mood.

Smiling and blushing, I said, "I'm good..."

"Great! Heard you have some more happy customers. Apparently one that you praised very highly..." Lawrence trailed off knowingly.

I stared at him confused until my mind finally caught up. He was referring to my first John of the day that fucked me so good and cums, nearly, literal buckets. Who I may or may not have offered a free turn.

Remembering how he made me beg to be fucked while my wife listened in I began to blush and I averted my eyes, smiling.

"Just remember who you belong to, no free passes unless it goes through me, understand?" Lawrence said, making it a point to look at me.

I nodded my head obediently.

"Good!" he clapped and rubbed his hands together. "Now let's get going time for the high roller."

Lawrence was already moving to the door before I could stand up. As I did I felt my legs strain under the pressure and I was self conscious that there would be a wet spot on my ass but my pants felt dry. As I straightened myself up and walked around the desk and towards the door I smiled at Lawrence as he held the door for me.

"Who is this high roller?" I asked, entering the hall.

"I told you, it's a surprise." was all Lawrence would say as he led me to the elevator.

Entering the elevator in silence I saw Lawrence press the button for the top floor. Amazed, I looked at Lawrence and he just smiled and winked at me.

"But I don't understand, only the chairmen are on that floor, and they're all white....old and white."

"Is that a problem?" Lawrence asked.

Caught off guard I opened my mouth and then closed it again without saying anything. I mean did it really matter who I serviced? I was a sissy prostitute and these would be powerful men nonetheless.

Resigning myself for something new I leaned against the wall and watched the elevator tick up and up and up until it stopped and dinged. Lawrence was the first to step out and I followed him. The floor was more or less the same as every other floor but every one of the offices had a secretary outside and they all stared at me as we walked passed. Was it out of place here? Did they know what I was?

I kept my head down until we reached a conference room and Lawrence knocked. Almost immediately the door swung open and a beautiful young woman opened the door and seeing Lawrence she blushed and stepped aside to let us enter. As we did there was a massive wood table with several old white men on one side. On the other side was the lady that I met several days ago who took on my workload so that I didn't get fired. Lawrence sat down next to her and I was motioned to sit next to him.

"Gentlemen, and lady," one old man started, "I understand that we can help each other."

"That is my job sir," Lawrence said, "in many ways, so to speak."

"I don't know about this Bob," another man said at first.

"Did he say Bob?" I thought, "as in Robert, Robert Callahan, CEO. I'm in a meeting with the chairman of the company!"

"Oh please Larry, let's hear the man out." Bob said, turning back to Lawrence and looking at me up and down.

"Thank you Bob," said Lawrence, "may I call you Bob?"

Bob nodded sagely.

"Bob, I understand you are having difficulty securing a particular client...." Lawrence paused before continuing. "A client with a particular taste, let's say, for certain amenities."

"You are very well informed." Bob said amused.

"Well you can advertise or you can be informed. Part of my job is not advertising so I make up for it by being informed."

"And you think you can help us land this whale of ours?" Bob asked

"I know I can. I just don't know if you can afford me to."

"I'm sorry?" Bob said.

"I am offering you exclusive access to my goods but in return I want only one thing." Lawrence waited for dramatic effect before clarifying. "I want a chair."

I was shocked, Lawrence was negotiating his way to a chairman spot on board of the company and he was leveraging "his goods"? Was that me?

Bob tapped his fingers on the table considering. He paused and looked at me and then back to Lawrence.

"And I am just supposed to believe you can save our ship because you brought, what? This?" Bob gestured to me.

I was alittle offended by that.

"A test then," Lawrence offered, "I understand you have a client from Black, Baron, and Crown waiting in your office. What if I said I could get you a better deal with my goods as compensation?"

"Deal," Bob said, "Mary please show...I'm sorry dear what do I call you?"

I didn't know how to respond to that. Luckily I didn't have too.

"This is Jennifer. She is under my management."

"Management?" Bob inquired.

"She happens to be owned by an associate of mine. I facilitate her adventures."

"Well then. Please show Jennifer to our guests."

When Mary came to my side and got the nod from Lawrence I stood up and followed the woman out of the room and down the hall. She escorted me to another conference room. She knocked gently and opened the door. When she opened the door I entered and she closed the door behind me.

Turning to face the occupants I was greeted by 5 black men in suits. I gulped audibly.

"Excuse us but who might you be?" One of them asked in a British accent.

"I um I was sent to...." I stammered not knowing how to explain.

Instead I just started taking my clothes off. Once I was standing there in my pink lingerie outfit I saw them all look at each other and they seemed to understand the situation.

The men started to take their jackets off and loosen their ties as they rounded the table toward me. Before one of them could even touch me my little prick was already embarrassingly erect.

"I picked a hell of a day to not be caged," I thought to myself.

Ashamedly looking down and trying to hide my erection I was surprised when hands grabbed me roughly. One man grabbed one arm and another another arm. Another man was behind me pulling my hair tightly back. There was a man standing directly in front of me looking down at me. I couldn't help but meet his gaze.

He ran the back of his hand on my face slowly. He smiled down at me.

"Such a pretty little thing." He said.

Then he slapped my face really hard. Even with the three guys holding me I still moved with how hard he slapped me. When I pulled back up my face was burning and he gently stroked it again.

"Do you deserve to be punished?" He asked.

I went to nod but the man with a handful of my long hair prevented a convincing nod.

"Yes, yes sir. Punish me. I've been a bad girl." I said.

This time he slapped me on my other cheek and I was let to fall down to the floor. On my hands and knees I held my face. Then I saw pants falling all around me. As I looked up I saw 5 naked big black men stroking their big hand cocks over top of me.

I must've hesitated a bit too long because I felt a firm hand pull me up to my knees by my hair. I hadn't realized my hair had gotten so long. I must look much more feminine nowadays.

I felt hands guiding mine up to grasp hard warm cocks. I dutifully began stroking them as a man stepped up to my face and began slapping his thick heavy cock on my face. I stuck my tongue out and he slid his cock into my mouth. It was so thick and hard.

He wasted no time pumping his cock as deep as I could take it. I was coughing and gagging immediately. He had taken control of head and was forcing my head to bob on his cock. I was soon deepthroating it until my nose was pressed against his belly. I could feel saliva dropping off my chin as this man fucked my face.

When he stopped I didn't have much reprieve until my mouth was filled again with another big black cock. These five guys circled me for quite some time. My knees were sore, my jaw was sore, and I was a soaking mess from all the drool down my chest.

In a quick flurry it all stopped and I was picked up and slammed over the hard wood table. Exhausted I just laid there, my face flat against the surface. I yelped loudly as a hand slapped my bare ass really hard.

"That's it bitch beg for daddy to fuck your tight white ass." The man growled as he slid his slippery hard cock up and down my ass.

I pushed myself up and twisted to look back at him and the 4 other guys lined up behind me. In a more feminine voice than I thought I was capable of I told them what they wanted to hear.

"Oh daddy! Fuck me hard! Fuck my sissy ass with your big black cock sir!" I begged like a slutty schoolgirl.

With that the man slapped my ass again and began to press his hard cock into my asshole. My mouth gaped as he pressed hard into me. Once the head of his cock entered me I put a hand on his chest to slow him down. He instead grabbed my wrist and twisted it behind my back. I lost my balance and slammed my face back down to the table. He grabbed my other arm and twisted it behind my back as well.

I was pinned down as this man shoved his big black cock deeper and deeper into my tight ass. It hurt a little because he was moving so fast but luckily I've had lots of practice getting rough fucked up my ass by massive black cocks.

Once he was pressed hard against my ass and I could feel him deep in the pit of my stomach. He held there for a second before he jolted hard. He pulled back nearly halfway and then slammed his hard cock back into my ass hard.

"Oh fuck!" I yelped rather loudly.

The man grunted as his grip on my wrists tightened and he used them as leverage to slam his cock in and out of my sissy pussy.

"Fuck me!" I begged, "fuck me with that big black cock!"

The man grunted like an animal as he fucked me hard. I thought he was going to fuck me until he came right there. He didn't seem to want to stop. Suddenly he did stop though and he released my arms. I pulled them back up to me as I felt another man step up behind me and spread one ass cheek as he pressed his cock into my ass.

I used the leverage I had with my hands on the table to push back against him. I wiped my head around to look back at him.

"Oh yes! You like fucking sissy white boys like me."

He slammed my ass as well.

"You're damn right I do bitch!" The man said.

"Mmm yes keep fucking me! Fuck my ass!" I screamed.

This man made me do more of the work but he stopped much sooner than the first guy. The next guy pulled me down to the floor and made me sit reverse cowgirl on his cock. It was a bit awkward but I made a good position with my hands on his chest behind me and it let me erection flob uselessly in the air as I fucked myself on his cock.

As my head rolled backwards another man took the opportunity to slide his cock into my panting mouth. Talk about an awkward position. The man under me began to fuck me himself as the man in my mouth slide his long hard cock in and out of my throat like I was swallowing a sword.

I tried to say something to change up positions but the man fucking my throat either mistook my groans for moans or just didn't care. Being so trapped as I was I could only wait for them to change their position. Which they did and I was grateful.

The man under me swapped out for another man and I was positioned to sit up straight so that I could jerk off two other guys and suck off another while I got fucked. And the 4 other guys could switch out more frequently.

After some time later, when I was truly exhausted and sweaty and a drooly mess I was rolled onto the floor and positioned on my hands and knees in proper doggy spit roast.

I personally loved this position because as I got fucked harder one way I got fucked just as hard at the other end. The only problem with being gangbanged by so many men was that the more they switched out the longer it took for them to reach orgasm and the longer they took fucking me the longer the next guy took to reach that point again.

We were all a grunting and moaning flurry of bodies. Between the manly animal grunts and the hard slapped to my ass they each took to verbally demean me as they all took turns with my holes.

"That's a good little slut take it!"

"You like taking big hard cocks in your tight white ass slut?"

"That's it bitch suck it."

"Fucking pathetic white sissy whore."

At some point the fucking stopped and I was pulled by my long blonde hair to sit on my heels. As the men circled around me I knew what they planned on doing. They were going to shower me with their loads.

Almost forgetting my own erection I took the opportunity to stroke myself. My penis was wet with the dripping precum from getting fucked so hard and the stimulating my prostate. As I stroked myself I closed my eyes and rolled my head back.

"Please cum for me." I begged in a desperate feminine soft voice. "Shower me with your thick sticky loads. Cum for me!"

As I messed up my own orgasm a man stepped closer and put a hand on my head as he pointed his cock on my face. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and looked up at him in my sweetest innocent doe eyes. The man grunted and blasted a giant string of cum directly into my mouth. As he stroked harder the rest of his cum sprayed my face like a hose.

"Mmmmm" I moaned as I smacked my lips together feeling the sticky cum on my lips.

Next another man stepped up and shot his load all over my face. I loved feeling the impact of that first shot of cum on my face. God I really am I slut!

As it came down to the last guy I felt cum dripping off my face and onto my chest. I was covered in cum and I couldn't wait for the last man to finish all over me. But as I watched him stroke I realized I was about to cum and I began to moan loudly. I came in my hand but it was the weakest little eruption compared to the 4 Adonis loads of cum that just erupted all over my pasty white face.

As I recovered I looked up to the final man and realized it was the first man that took control at the beginning. He was pacing himself. He smiled like a light bulb just went off and he stepped forward. Instead of cumming on my face or sticking his cock in my mouth he pulled me up and led me out of the conference room.

If I wasn't so glazed and confused I'm sure this walk of shame would have been quite embarrassing for me. A slim white boy clad in a pink lace corset outfit face dripping with cum being paraded through an office floor, passed the secretaries as they giggled and gasped as this dark adonis dragged me by my hair down the hall and into the conference room with the chairmen of the board.

My escort practically kicked the door open and cast me into the room. He shoved me so that I bent over the table hard. Not wasting time he shoved his still hard black cock into my well stretched fucked ass and grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it back so that I was staring right into the face of the CEO of the company. Without anyone saying anything the man feverishly fucked me relentlessly. My eyes were beginning to roll to the back of my head as he pounded away at my prostate. I felt like a ragdoll as he used my body to stroke his cock.

When he began to cum I could feel the power of his jizz shooting inside of me. It wasn't until a second after he stopped moving that I became away from the automatic pulsing inside of me. I was gripping his hard cock as my semi flaccid penis dry spasmed, since I had already cum. When he pulled out of me I slid off the table onto the floor and just laid there helplessly. The room was spinning and I was having difficulty catching my breath.

"I will agree to your terms," the black British man said breathlessly, "on condition that you fly this bitch out to our office sometime to finalize the deal."

At that he looked down at me and smirked devilishly and looked away. I don't know what was said but I only assume his terms were agreed upon because he bid a good day and left the room without a shred of acknowledgement to his nakedness. Lawrence's right hand woman came around to me and handed me a wet wipe and helped me to my feet and as i got to my feet a secretary came in with my clothes in a pile which she set on the table.

Far in the corner I was assisted in getting dressed and straightened up. By the time I was ready I turned around and Lawrence was shaking hands with the chairmen. Lawrence gestured for us to follow and the three of us walked to the elevator. The sense of embarrassment now kicked in as I walked past the secretarial pool and could feel them all staring at me. I was grateful once we got into the elevator and as soon as the doors closed Lawrence slumped against the wall and exhaled deeply.

"OH MY GOD we did it!" he announced, clapping his hands together.

"Well done sir," the woman said evenly.

"Congratulate Jennifer, she's the one that sealed this deal for us."

They both looked at me and I looked at them in a daze.

"I only did what i was trained to sir.'' I said obediently.

"Oh please you loved it, i saw how much you loved it as you got railed. GOD! I am so excited. This is big for us. This will open up all new markets for us."

"What will? What just happened?" I asked not to follow the bigger picture.

"You my dear, just opened up an avenue to a whole new world. The guys were from a UK based company with deep pockets and you just got fucked by a very powerful man. And that is just the start. After today I might even be able to get you out from under the thumb of Jared." Lawrence gave me a knowing look.

"I uh, i don't know what you mean. Jared treats me very well..." i said not even convincing myself.

"And I hope he appreciates what he has while he still does." was all that Lawrence said in response.