All Comments on 'Something New Ch. 27'

by Feverdreams

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

glad youre back to writing this again. Short but still good! would love to hear more about wifes training and what jared and sister are going to do to her.

AliSlut120AliSlut120about 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories. More chapters to come I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it soooo much!! Glad you could continue writing it after so long. Looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's great to see a new chapture. With as much as Lawrence is looking out for Jennifer. He should find a reason to meet up with the main characters wife and be the one to take her BBC virginity and potentially offer her and Jennifer as a wife and sissy package.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't wait for more of the story.

AliSlut120AliSlut12010 months ago

Hoping for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Waiting for the chapter about the "Pit".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definitely looking forward to more of this story, practically checking every day.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please, please tell us you plan to continue this story?? There's so much more to explore. Lawrence should be fucking Jennifer more and more, getting her the wife away from Jared so they can become true BBC sluts....and in Jennifer's case, a true sissy.

FeverdreamsFeverdreams8 months agoAuthor

this series will probably never end. itll just be longer for more chapters as knew feverdreams develop

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

oh im waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story!!

Please have the Pit chapter be a 30 or 40 BBC Gangbang of Jennifer, his wife and the Red Head Intern, that would be the hottest thing ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Incredible story and series......I understand your process....waiting for inspiration to seize you so to speak....but this series is so amazing...please, don't let it die! One chapter in over a year....desperate for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love this series, but sadly, it looks like we have to accept it's reached it's end. There were 23 parts in the first barely a month back in Aug-Sept 2022. And only four more since. It's almost been a year since the last part. Sadly, but clearly, this dream has flickered out as the author has moved on to other projects.

AliSlut120AliSlut120about 1 month ago

I hope you continue this story. It was one of my favorites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeverdreams@Feverdreams
I'm a closet married sissy. My wife loves pegging me and likes when I dress up for her but doesn't know my sissy fever dreams. Please message me anything. I need the validations! i write fast to get the latest fever dream out of my head so if the idea get jumbled its because ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES