All Comments on 'Something New Something Old Ch. 03'

by dorian87890

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 7 years ago
Great Read!

This has been an enjoyable story. I didn't care for how the first chapter was more of a narrative and not told from Ted's point of view. Chapters 2 & 3 were a lot more from Ted's POV and I liked that. The story is after all about Ted's struggle, submission and change.

I don't care for Sarah becoming a bitch with her dominance. I really enjoyed the loving way that she swayed him into trying submission in the second chapter and would have liked to see her keep this demeanor. For me BDSM, dominance and submission are all about love and trust and the strongest love leads to the deepest submission. I prefer when the wife uses the strong love between the two to convince the husband into submission and the love grows even stronger. The love convinces the husband to submit to the chastity to please his wife and make her happy, while the chastity and denial cause supercharged lust which drive the now submissive husband to make decisions based on promises for orgasms and release. After the release, the love for pleasing the wife and the memory of the intensity of the orgasm or the promise of an even better one gets him back into the cage and the cycle starts all over again bringing the husband deeper and deeper into submission.

To me it is always a turn off when the narrative has the Mistress screaming or yelling or even just plain disrespectful.

It is still a great 4 or 5 star story and I have enjoyed reading it so far. I'm kind of not looking forward to chapter 4 due to your foreshadow of making it from Sarah's perspective. Ted is the main character with the biggest struggle and change, I would like to see you keep him the hero and center of the story and his POV. If you believe that Sarah's side needs to be told, do it through dialogue as she talks to Ted.

Thank you for posting here.

dorian87890dorian87890about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Once again, the critiques are well taken. In retrospect Sarah going so far, so fast took it too far. That said, it's tough in this type of story to get the right balance between real female sexuality, which can be just as adventurous and open as male sexuality, and the prudish stereotype on one hand and the wicked witch dominator with no concern for her submissive on the other. Sarah has been opened up and triggered in an unexpected way. My thought about a chapter on her point of view was to explain why this is, and what's really going on in her head, which is more complex than it appears. But maybe I will just weave that story in through Ted's interactions as suggested. But here's a hint -- she has not really turned into a super-bitch as suggested by Chaoter 3. I never intended that. But that narrative and conclusion is a writer's error.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
still great!

Keep it going, awesome stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Day after the severe spanking

The next day Ted woke up to realize this wasn't just a bad dream as he can hardly sit down on his deeply bruised ass. In his heart he still loved Sarah; can't really refer to her as his wife anymore after ALL those weeks of her carrying on with her male coworkers.

Ted NOT wanting to spend three months in chastity to these two women who don't have any respect or love for him whatsoever. Ted looks for legal advice and starts the proceedings to get a divorce from Sarah and go his own way. Nancy and Josh had effectively broken up Sarah and Ted with this six week experiment.

Ted quit his job and found employment in another city to save face; relocated and eventually tried to meet another person to share the rest of his life with. In his quest for a new life partner Ted couldn't shake his desire for cock thanks to Mistress Nancy's efforts. Ted hunger for cock gets the best of him and he finds himself in search of a sexy and loving shemale to get into a long term relationship with as this option offers the BEST of both worlds. While to others it looks like a normal hetero relationship; and behind closed doors Ted gets as much She-cock every night as he desires.

dorian87890dorian87890about 7 years agoAuthor
Laughing

That last comment made me laugh out loud. The true end to this story is that Ted ends up sad and alone, needing many years of therapy. He is joined in therapy sessions by every character ever in the Incest section of Literotica. The sad truth of most human relationships. Thanks for the laugh and the reality check Mr. Anonymous. I'll keep plugging away with the absurdity of this sexual fantasy anyway, just because it's fun.

TwilekloverTwilekloverabout 7 years ago
Love it!

A truly great story, and I sincerely hope you keep writing. On a note of feedback, I don't think Sarah is changing unrealistically fast. It's been six weeks for her to grow accustomed to control and being able to fuck who she wants, so I think her behaviour at this point quite reasonable! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Explain to me......

exactly why he should stay to receive this treatment ......?

njlaurennjlaurenabout 7 years ago
Yuck

No love here, not a sexy game,Ted has turned into an abuse victim,pure and simple.Josh and Nancy at least have sonething,sarah with ted is pure abuse,nothing sexy about this story.

Duke567Duke567about 7 years ago
Enjoyed till the end.

Good story. I didn't like the ending at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That's sad.

Have Ted leave his wife. What Sarah did, is nothing but cruel and evil and proves that she only cares for herself.

nastymannhnastymannhabout 7 years ago
Haters gonna hate

Read was great. While some might not embrace the topic the writing was excellent. The flow and read itself was great. Believability, if that's the question here then no. There isn't one story on here that is a true experience and I would argue that they shouldn't be. How boring.

More!

dorian87890dorian87890about 7 years agoAuthor
Fantasy

Thanks again for reading and the constructive criticism. There's some things I would write differently, given a do-over. But, it's all good, clean (well, maybe not so clean) fantasy. Perhaps I will satisfy some of the critiques with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantasy

Understand what you're trying to get across. Not bad and your writing is good. Everything was ok until the ending. Never was one to bow down to threats. Would have not been the one to leave but throw all three out. I'm always interested in a writers take on how to disengage after turning a fantasy into reality. Therein lies the problem. Obviously after Sarah turned him into a slut, she certainly has no respect for him anymore. To me the marriage is dead and deserves a spectacular ending. But that's just me. Might return to skim chapter 4 if it gets posted. 1 star for the ending. The rest was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fetishism

This story is ridiculous. Maybe stay out of the Incest section next time, so you can keep your focus.

Love, Mom

AmunRa218AmunRa218about 7 years ago
Interesting

Also wondering how you decide to continue this. So many stories that turn fantasy to reality. Always wonder how to disengage when one person in a couple wants to back off or end it. Right now I don't see good things happening here. Obviously the wife now has no respect for the husband and threatens divorce. Nancy and Josh need some very bad things to happen to them. Maybe a good bonfire with their house would be a start. Not good when it gets to this point. Wondering which way you will take this. A good BTB tale could be in the offering. Then again maybe not. Will wait and see which way you take chapter 4 and beyond before voting. Just don't see good things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like several other commenters...

I thought that this story was interesting up to about where Nancy and Sarah told Ted that he didn't have a choice any more. The last page made me so mad that I almost one-bombed it.

Fortunately I read your comment first, where you said that Sarah hasn't really turned into the "super-bitch" she appears to have become. You said you would show us that in the next chapter. So I held my vote.

It has been over a year since chapter 3 was published. I hope you're going to publish chapter 4 soon!

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Unpleasant story

So the Wife has gone from "normal" vanilla to cruel and despising of her husband in a few weeks. Really don't see why you turned it into such a depressing story. Guess it's like the other typical femdom saga's that start out mild and because the writer gets bored or impatient then have to pump all their fantasies/ideas into a short space of time. It's just not credible even as a fantasy.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008almost 5 years ago
Loved it. Please do more.

I just love this story. As a bisexual cross dresser who has cuckold and caged me for years, the story kept me breathless. I am hoping that the wives have the husbands dress completely and become lovers of each other and other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...

Ted should either kill them or chain them in the basement and break them down and build them up up into slaves. Severe body modifications, bandage, chastity, piercings, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t know about you, but to me, “No” means “No!”

I love dominant wife stories, But I prefer those in which hubby seeks out being submissive, or at least is agreeable to it. This isn’t it. Also I have longed to find a story in which the wife gets so giddy into her power that she becomes so cruel and so hateful that the husband finally has to say, “NO.”

Then we have a story exploring whether or not they can salvage their marriage. This could have been it, but is not finished. J.

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

This story had so much potential, then just deteriorated into a cruel wife cuckold wimp husband story, any actual love was lost.

chefjess2039chefjess20399 months ago

glad this story line ended no consent equals rape ted should leave the whore & the evil neighbors

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous