Something Off The Menu

Story Info
The next chapter in our adventures.
1.6k words
4.61
3.5k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good... I think you have passed your assessment"

Slowly you are eased back to a standing position and your blindfold slid off your head. Gradually your eyes become accustomed to the light in the room and the flickering fire. You look around behind you and see me standing with a broad smile. "I'm glad to hear I pass" you giggle, forgetting your orders.

THWACK... THWACK.... a swift slap across each ass cheek. "I'll let you off this time, but next time you'll be properly punished" I sternly state.

"Come with me", I help you over to the middle of the room "wait here please".

I turn and leave the room, leaving you standing naked, aroused and arms cuffed behind your back in front of the fire. As I leave the room, I silently stop just outside and wait a few seconds before peeping my head back round the door to spy on you. I'm impressed that you haven't moved from where I left you. I head upstairs and into to the bedroom.

Searching through all the pieces you've laid on the window sill, I pick up a few and bring them back down. I also pick up a toy or two for good measure. On my return I'm delighted to see that you've still not moved from the centre of the lounge. "You are well trained" my words seem to catch you off guard and make you jump slightly and turn round. I wonder where your mind had taken you while you were alone.

I walk up to you and give you a deep passionate kiss on the lips, my tongue delving inside your mouth and caressing and playing with yours. You start to tease and play back just as I pull away, leaving you frustrated.

"Follow me" I order "time for some more fun"

You follow as I head into the kitchen where you see all the chairs have been removed and the table extended and now in the middle of the room. "Now, I'm going to take these cuffs off, if you promise to behave?" You nod your head. You turn round and I gentle uncuff first one wrist and then the other.

"You remember before when we had our get away in the "play room" you suggested doing body shots? Well now's your chance." I help you up onto the table and lie you down, your head right at one end and your legs just starting to dangle over the other. "Perfect" I smile as I take a few more pics in my phone. I turn to the fridge and pull out a bottle of Champagne, swiftly opening the bottle with a "POP" that takes us both slightly by surprise. I pour a little into your navel, perfectly positioned between the openings of your attire, and lean over to suck it up. A mixture of my tongue and the bubbles causes you to wriggle and stifle a giggle. "Having fun?" I ask... "yes Sir" you reply.... "oh Sir is it?... I like that!"

With that, I pour more drink into your now empty navel and proceed to run my wet tongue down from your breasts to my target and again suck you dry. "I guess you'd better have some too" I suggest, as I offer the bottle to your mouth. You sit slightly and take a sip. No sooner have you laid your head on the table, than I'm holding your breasts firmly together and pouring the fizzy liquid between them, holding them in place to stop too much dripping away "Sorry I couldn't help myself" as I nuzzle between them, fighting to get past the material holding them in place. I make sure each nipple gets a little nibble just for luck as I lift myself away from you. As I'm moving I'm certain I hear a mixed whimper of pleasure and pain being stifled by you.

"Any more?" I ask. You nod your head so I gentle pour a little more into your mouth. As you are drinking, I pour a little just below your navel this time and watch as it slowly dribbles between your legs. Just as the coolness reaches your labia I start lapping it up, sending shockwaves through your body, still on edge from your earlier teasing.

"Don't get too carried away just yet" I remind you. I leave you to catch your breath for a second or two.

Suddenly you are aware that I'm pulling at your legs as I'm shuffling you further down the table. Then you feel a pulling at your ankles and hear the ripping of Velcro. Something is wrapped round your right ankle and tightened..... then the left. You can't see me anywhere but realise I'm under the table and have your ankles tied down to the table legs. Looking around for me you realise I'm now standing above your head and reaching for your arms. You raise them to me, and I hold them down to the table with one hand and unzip the Velcro strap with the other

"Good girl" I praise.

I wrap the strap round your right then left wrist and reaching down under the table tighten what you are quickly realising is the under bed straps. Soon it's tight and your whole body is tied out straight with your legs bent down towards the floor at the knee. "Comfortable?" I check. You nod in reply and give a little smile. "Good"

Moving over to the counter I pick something up and soon you are hearing a gentle buzz. Assuming it's a toy but unable to see which one, your mind races trying hopelessly to recognise the specific sound it's emitting. "Have a guess" I tease, as I see you trying to look round me. "If you are right first time, maybe I'll untie you"

"No idea" you reply...... "Maybe the bullet?"

"Nope.... it's....... your toyfriend!" As I reveal your little yellow vibrator "I know you chose him personally"

The buzzing gets louder as I move towards your top half. Standing beside the table I position the vibe on the palm of your hand, causing you to pull against the tight strapping. Slowly, almost painfully for you, I move down past your wrist and arm until I reach your armpit. Another shudder as the vibe hits the right spot and you're fighting the tickling sensation. I trace across your neck as the sound intensifies as it passes your ear lobes. I continue down to your breasts, first circling the left, then the right, through your outfit, right round their ample circumference.

Soon the circles are decreasing and I'm closing in on your nipples. As I'm doing so, they betray your calm exterior and what were already erect nipples now become even harder as the vibe focuses in on them, first one then the other. You fight back the groans as I hold the vibe tight against one, then the other. Soon it's too much and you're fighting the straps to reach down to touch yourself. I can't help but admire your determination in such helplessness, knowing full well you'll never succeed.

After a few more seconds and before you explode in desperation I ease off your breasts and trace the vibe further down your body. Down your stomach, breathing so heavily all of a sudden........ down to your glistening navel, still sticky with remaining Champagne..... down over your pubic hair.... and over your labia and clitoris. I linger for a second or two, just enough to give you hope, but then I move on down your thighs and legs, homing in on your feet. You wiggle and fight fearing what's coming, but thankfully I'm in a playful mood and I simply stop at your ankles and trace back to my real target.

I slide the vibe between your legs and ease it between your pussy lips, up and down,...... up and down,...... up and down, finishing once you are fully open and I can see your clitoris. I leave it there held against you, the vibrations building the sensation inside you. Your breathing becomes more rapid and your cheeks flush and I can tell you are about to cum.

"Please Sir,...... can I cum?" You ask.

"Very good, I see you are very well trained".

I wait a few more seconds.....

Then a few more, all the time a shuddering orgasm is building inside of you. "Yes, cum now!" and with that your whole body writhes as it hits you, your eyes roll and your body tenses in sheer bliss. Once your body releases slightly, I pull the vibe away and turn it off so as not to overwhelm you. After all we have a lot more to do today!

"Give your toyfriend a kiss to say thank you" as I offer it to your lips. You engulf the yellow head and lick it clean. "I'll give you a minute to calm down" and I head over to pour some drinks.

Once your breathing has returned more to normal I untighten the strap under the table and your legs and arms are partially released, however still held by the Velcro straps. I sit you up and undo your wrist straps.

"Here, have some water" as I pass you a glass. Quickly you down the lot.

I reach for your hands and you offer them to me as I pick up the Velcro straps once more. Binding your hands again, this time in front of your body, I bend down and release your feet from the other end. "I think like this will be perfect for our next adventure"