All Comments on 'Something Red, Something Blue'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
luedonluedonover 5 years ago
But did Liesel go swimming with the irukandji ?

You must learn to tidy up the details in your stories.

Loved it, a definite five-star romance.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As usual, another delightful, 5-star story from you!

Such clever dialogue and quick-witted responses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A cracker of a tale

Loved it - very well written, with great human insight, and describes perfectly the atmosphere in a North Queensland coastal town. Sits very well, near the top of your collection of stories - I knew you'd come up with something for 'in a sunburned country'.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Another great story.

Thank you!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Sweet and fun

Loved this story, great characters, too.

waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Top shelf

One of your best, nice touch of drama and doubt. And the sex scenes were hot as fuk. 😊

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Irukandji jelly fish...ieeee!

Australia, land of venomous...everything! I worried for the rest of this story that someone was going to get stung. A good lesson in maintaining dramatic tension!

Another fun read with a character-driven plot. The sex ain't bad, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good drama

Loved the girly drama, dahling. Liesels DO exist! Thank goodness for the McGraths of the world, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun read!

You’re about my favorite author here. Keep writing, please!!!

Rake456Rake456about 5 years ago
Fun story!

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to your other stories.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Off your mark

One of the things I’ve loved about your stories is the lack of manufactured drama. The Liesel/money drama in this story rang false - it seemed as though you felt the romance couldn’t survive without some kind of plot tension so you forced that aspect into the story. I think it detracted rather than enhanced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
388 Followers
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...