All Comments on 'Sometime Things Change'

by hottiehunter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Wo0odWo0odabout 19 years ago
OH WOW, Very Hott

Very hott and very exciting. Well written, great story. An to answer your last line question, Absolutely, you should go shopping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
neighbor

GREAT STORY. POSSIBLY EXPAND ON THE NEIGHBOR CATCHING HIM???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
im going to do this to my boyfriend

im going to do this to my boyfriend... he deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
do me bon

she tried it on me and i want it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
do me again bonnie

bang me honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
do my ass

bang me bonnie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'd give it a 10

I loved it, it reminds me of the first time my wife fucked me in the ass.

Mark

ColinGrahamColinGrahamabout 18 years ago
Suh-weet!

Mmmmm..Hmmm! A 10 all the way.

Had a dream my wife bought a strapon last night. If only dreams were true. Your story is the next best thing. Keep it UP! ;)

Lesly SloanLesly Sloanabout 17 years ago
Very hot story

A really good tale, give us more of the same!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT STORY

expand on this story..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Strap- on

The ad in the paper,took my attention, the bit that stood out was crossdressers welcome.I rang, appointment, turned up.Lady about 45-50,asked what i wanted, told her ,paid and she told me to go and dress.I chose a red dress, stay up stockings, wig and came out , she was flat on her back, strap on sticking up,suck it, i did, then she positioned me on my hands and knees, lubed my hole, then i felt the strap-on at my hole enter me, pain but not that bad slowly going into me until all the way in, then fucking me,my cock going hard, fucking until i let big globs of cumm go.I thanked her, got changed,left.I rang again,she said you have been here before,yes, o.k.Went,paid, said get dressed, i chose a short black skirt, stay up stockings, blouse, wig.Went out, here put this on, a blindfold, o.k., then i was guided to the bed, suck this , my head was guided to a strap-on, a little larger than the first.Kneel on the bed, i did, my skirt was lifted, my balls stroked, my hole lubricated,then positioned at my hole a larger strap-on guided into my hole, geez pain,stopped then eased in,in until all the way.I heard her say what do you want me to do, fuck me i said, louder, fuck me and then the strap- on in my arse started to move, hands holding my hips, really moving into me,ooh felt good, better than last time, oooh fuck me, give it to me i heard myself say, then pounding into me, i felt a hand on my cock and i sent streams of cumm spurting into the air, my arse clenching until i was sure i felt that strap- on get bigger and i felt warmth in my arse.So good,please keep going but it was eventually pulled from me.I was guided to the shower, told to get changed,i did i was asked before i left was it all right.I told her , the best,it felt real,better than the first time.While waiting for her to come back and let me out,there was another guy waiting in the waiting room.I said first time and he said no i just had an appointment.He said i just fucked a guy who was dressed in a black skirt and stockings, he was blindfolded,you should see if you can get him next time he was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is my dream......I wish Lori was here right now with me.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just like my girlfriend

My girlfriend & I do the same thing - she dresses as a guy and fucks me with her big strap-on while I dress in my sexy clothes. We often go out and pick up another guy and bring him back to our place. We share him by both sucking his cock. Then she gets behind me and fucks me with her strap-on while he fucks my face. Then they switch positions. I love it when I get the real thing in my ass - it feels great to get fucked by a real cock.

Keep up the good stories.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 12 years ago
Been there.......

done that and it was HOT! Hope to read more of Missy's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn

please dont stop that was so good

slomo2slomo2over 10 years ago
fantastic fuck

great story. lovely reversal. more like this. thanks.

betabradbetabradabout 10 years ago

Mmmmm Loved it ! Made my little clitty cock so hard. I would love for a woman to dress me up and fuck me like the little slut I want to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please continue

This story was a great start. It is similar to how my wife and I got into reverse role play -- she dresses up as a man and I dress as her wife. We both love it and I especially love getting fucked by her big strap-on dildo. Please continue this story. I want to read about the couple going out and meeting some of their neighbours - maybe one of them will fuck you while your dressed up.

plsirronplsirronabout 8 years ago

Enjoyed your story i enjoy an occasional cross dressing session and and occasional pegging combing both a good idea! gotta have lube!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Brilliant story, I wish my wife would fuck me like that and let me dress all the time, I long to try a real cock now and be a girly boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story

Loved it , every fucking inch.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

I like the playfulness of the wife, the willingness to try different things with her husband and her soft dominating nature in this story. It’s almost 20 years old now, and I don’t imagine the writer is still around, but this was a story worth have multiple chapters. I wish it was slower, more building and teasing…drawing things out more, but it was good. I just wish there were more stories on Literotica like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous