All Comments on 'Sometimes One Is Not Enough...'

by bendemao

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So Far, So Good.

So far this was a good story. Hopefully you won't turn it into a regular cockold type story. Theres way to many of those these days. This was well written and I hope that there will be a second part to bring it to conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
only a 3...

let's see what the follow up to this first installment is like... Got a chance to go one way or the other... You, the author, will need to dig deep to make this work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

I enjoyed this story so far but wonder how this will play out. It will be interesting to see what path this author decides to take us on. Good writing and hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I understand that this is fiction , however in no case can I see a relationship like this surviving. The fact she told her lover that she loves him means her marriage is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So are you making this into some kind of polyandry story? I agree with some of the other commenters that it is a little far fetched that this relationship could survive. You have detached any normal emotional reaction. Personally, I don't see how after hearing Marie and David having sex that Ben doesn't feel jealosy, angry, or any sense of betrayal. I would expect a lot more talking to work out everyones wants, desires, needs, and expectations if you wanted this relationship to work. If nothing else, Ben has to feel like he's half the man he was before. Marie has to feel superior, she has 2 men, if one is being "pissy", she can go to the other. Like I and others have said, it just doesn't seem plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agree

I agree with the other comments. Specifically about saying she loves him only after 3 months...end of the marriage...I thought they had only been discussing it for 3 months. But more importantly she seems to be focused only on her needs not her husband's and let's not forget the three kids. Did they figure out a rotating schedule, who gets her when, what do you say to the kids?

Not to mention the new addition....what was he thinking? Uproot yourself for a married women, live in the basement and then have the wrath of the kids?

Some would say at times I can be a selfish wife .....but I always think of how my actions and desires could impact my kids. That doesn't even seem to come up in the conversation.

Like the others I don't see how this survives with the other husband living downstairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She wants two cocks?

Not a problem. Drug the good doctor, slice his pecker off, put it in a jar of pickling brine, wrap a pretty pink ribbon around it and leave it on her place at the breakfast table.

Oh, and dispose of the body--or if you could cauterize the cut, just dump him off in front of the ER.

Problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow talk about a fucking pussy! Why do all these stories have weak men who can't tie their own shoes without getting permission? I don't care how different this one is, it still has to has a weak ass husband which seems to be the prerequisite for these stories. 1* for writing about another pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

Not my cup of tea. Tepid sex with hubby Torrid sex with doc. Successful doctor bigger cock - loves him after 3months - yes hubby you made her happy alright tough shit on you. You can still pay the bills - care for the kids - maybe a cream pie and mercy fuck if the doc permits it. All over but her filing for divorce and taking the kids. Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

To the commenter who said don't turn this into a cuckold story. What do you think this is? Just because the husband is too dumb and weak to realize he has been cuckolded and humiliated doesn't keep him from being a cuckold. To be honest him accepting this without any blowback would suggest he is a big time cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just a typical LW slut wife, wimp husband, piece of garbage tale.

Gawd, what garbage resides in this site. Only occasionally does a story get posted where the husband is not gutless or a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Read

Ignore those who think they know where your story should go. Give us YOUR story and be assured there will be many "experts" who will tell you you are doing it all wrong. Not to worry. Even they apparently were interested enough to read your story. The world awaits your # 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I hope

your life isn't as dumb as your long discussed fantasy. if you tend to fuck up your marriage with 3 kids well write a letter to your kids now why you did it. if your wife has the written idea ask her to write a letter to the kids now ! as well. let her write down everything that is possible to happen so the kids can enjoy being mobbed in school because the mother is the townbike and the father the wimp of the decade.

seal the letters give it to a civil law notary and give him a written order to read those 2 letters a) to the kids when everything falls apart and b) when the divorce is due in front of the judge and all family members on both sides.

I wonder if you 2 will go through with that kind of shit after you have done the above.

plus: if your wife really has these ideas I would already start putting money away. she will do it sooner or later, no matter what she is telling you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid story, stupid wimp cuck.

She went back and slept with the lover, you are a idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shit, another cuck author - damm!

Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What is your fantasy, cuckboy?

How come in these little stories nobody says after you get done trashing me and our marriage and our wedding vows I get my fantasy which involves several pussies and much bigger tits than you have. And after all this if we got anything left we will talk.

john1946john1946almost 11 years ago
ok

So where is his wife for me. Ain't no way. Unless we all agree to share....FORGET it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is not a marriage you idiot.

You are the third wheel, my guess is you wrote this to piss people off, good job with that. I'll bet you voted for obama , three times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mind blowing

Just like a 1911a would! So you love her and give her oral drink her cum "like only a true lover". She wanks you off wipes up with your boxers and leaves for her lover.

When is the slut going to even the tables and bring home a hot babe for you. Oh that be ever, cuckold don't get love only laughs. She screams she loves David, wants him to make her HIS slut, and whispers she loves the husband?

Man let her hate me, I would do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: So Far, So Good.

Normally, I would post just my comments, but this person posted something I felt needed counterpoint.

<P>

"Hopefully you won't turn it into a regular cockold type story."

<P>

It IS a regular cuckold story. Except for playing around with the timeline a little, this was nothing but some of the most common cliches of the genre. The other guy is bigger. She loves him but needs more. The whole bit that boils down to "If you love me." Her not wanting him to do what she's doing. That's just a brief list. It just the same old story, over and over and over...

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Bloody hell

Nice wife u got there.... She gets to fuck around but not you, not you cause she couldn't stand that. Shoot that fantasy down or leave her while you still have aby balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked that you

didn't use humiliation on him, but you did not explain why she needed another lover. Most cucks have tiny wieners, and cannot satisfy their woman. Is that the case? I saw no evidence in the story line. I appreciate the warning at the beginning that this is fantasy. My fantasies are for extra women and more for me. Why would I want a one-sided arrangement in my dis-favor? A truly good fantasy is good for both partners. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Story to piss men off.

No straight man has this fantasy, so either you are gay or really fucked up or you just wanted to piss men off. Shit story no matter what, -5!

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said. Just another wimp ass cuckold writer turning loving wives into a slimy sewer.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Leave as a Fantasy !

A nicely written story on a common topic.

I would say that this should stay a fantasy as this is a way if life not the odd encounter.

If she or you git fed up with the situation it can not easily be changed.

Also over time what will happened children's birthday parties, family reunions, BBQ with friends, date nights out at cinema & restaurants.

Family, children, friends, neighbours will notice the wife converting with two different men.

Nice of you wife to mention she could stand you seeing another another so not selfish ! then ! Lol

I wonder if my partner will accept my fantasy of living in a secluded large house with 3 other women, blonde, redhead, and black girl.

Oh yes she can not fuck another man as I would not be able to cope with that.

I wonder what her reply would be ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent!!

Excellent story. Please ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap!

This troll thinks this story is a pile of steaming shit. How do like that anonymouse?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get some therapy, dude!

This is not a heathy lifestyle, unless you are a submissive man with no self-esteem who needs to be told what to do to make others happy, and that is how you get your happiness. Is that how your wife saw you when you met her? Has she always wrapped you around her little finger? If not, get help, now! Because this fantasy of having a live porn show in your home will soon turn into a nightmare!

Soon the wife and her new man will be telling you what to do, and it won't be pretty. But you will be told you have to do it, if you love her. She will be going out with him to work parties and eventually family events as well, and you will always be the babysitter.

This actually happened to a friend of mine. He loves his wife so much that he can't bear to leave her, and has himself convinced that she deserves more than he can give her (which was just fine, before they indulged in his fantasy). Now he has been outed as a cuckold to family and friends, because there are events they all attend, being in the same workplace, and his wife shows up at family events with her lover. His wife doesn't have sex with him anymore. He gets hard when he is publicly humiliated when they show up, imagining everyone else is thinking about his wife doing the other guy, He he can only jack off to thoughts of her with the other guy. Very sad. They are both slaves to what started out as his fantasy and became an obsession that he talked her into.

The things about fantasies is that in them, YOU are in control, having all the fun, and other people are going along for the ride, but when you indulge in this as a reality, ALL control is given up to the sexual drives of the woman and her lover. You don't play a part at all. My friend had always wanted to see his wife with another man; that's how it started. Guess what? He has NEVER seen his wife with another man! And from what he tells me of the websites where he talks to fellow cuckolds, THEY haven't, either! It all becomes about what the wife wants, and she wants to enjoy her new lovers privately. She is not interested in putting on a porn show for hubby.

Why wouldn't a slut wife say she loves a husband who has just let her slut around for another man? Sure, kids would say the same thing about parents who buy them whatever they want and let them do whatever they want. But that wouldn't create responsible members of society who cared about anybody other than themselves. The cuckold lifestyle creates women are who are slaves to their super-cunts. They are shit mothers, wives, or even friends--as my wife will attest to; my friend's slut wife used to be one of her best friends. Now, since my wife is not a slut for other men, they have nothing in common anymore. They used to volunteer at our kids' school together, but now the slut wife basically ignores her children. It's heartbreaking for them, and my wife tries to mother them in her absence.

So, will the daughters become sluts like their mother and the sons become mere users of women, like her lover, or will they become the put-upon cuckold, taking whatever treatment a woman gives them? Stay tuned; I'll keep you posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is a hot fantasy-- but needs to remain just that-- a fantasy.

hushpuppy540hushpuppy540almost 11 years ago
first story

Your first story was a very good start, I my self would never put up with my wife having another husband, I would share my wife with another man as long as I was there and take part if I so chose to. But in my real life my children always came first, as they should be, the wife and I can take care of our selves, but the children need parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just don't see it

Tell it however you want but no man, that is in love with his wife is going to be willing to share her, no matter how much he loves her. So this whole scenario just falls flat it's so implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you know one pussy not enough either

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
How

How does this ridiculous drivel get a *3? It totally sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOW

How does this great story not get a *****5? That totally sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely a 5 star story

The rating is an abomination.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Never confuse fantasy with reality. This marriage will not survive. If it does, it is forever diminished. Marriage is about finding joy with your partner, not about them allowing you to find joy with others. The latter is little more than a convenience. Statistically, these marriages fail sooner than committed relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Bullshit!

What a load of crap No Man would allow this. So you must be a feminist bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous