Somewhere East of Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and said, "Can you drive me?" Since it was a road trip neither Lilith, nor Rick had traveled with us. I said where's your car?" She said blandly, "Rick needed it. I was hoping you'd be willing to drop me off after." We lived near each other.

That was fine with me. The short trip to the Inn was spent talking about the game. Eve still didn't understand the competitive aspects. So, she was more interested in what I thought about the accuracy of her predictions. I was distracted by her mere presence in the front seat. We had never been alone in a vehicle before, and the vibes were causing me to sweat.

We spent a couple of hours drinking pitchers of beer and savoring the victory. We just kept filling up our mugs and I lost track of how much I'd had. Hence, I was a bit tipsy as we got back in the truck. That's my best explanation for what happened next.

I leaned over to snap my seat belt as Eve leaned toward me to snap hers. I looked at her. We were face to face, not more than a foot inches apart. Our eyes locked, and it was like putting two powerful magnets close enough to bind them together.

Our lips met, Eve moaned loudly, threw her arms around my neck, and her hot mouth opened like a flower. There were a confusing few seconds while we just swapped tongues and then she hyperventilated and began to squirm in her seat. Had she just come? I barely recognized the phenomena since Lilith almost never came.

Eve was staring at me, eyes like a wild animal, chest heaving, a thick lock of her blond hair draped over one eye and absolutely smoldering with desire. She unsnapped her seat belt and threw herself crosswise on the seat, plastering her big tits against my chest and we went back to what we had just been doing.

Regrettably, there wasn't a little angel on my shoulder screaming at me to stop. I was buzzed and Eve's passion was pulling us both down a long and slippery slope. I moved my hand to one of those huge pneumatic boobs and she moaned into my mouth. The windows were starting to steam up. That was good. Because even though we were parked quite a ways back in the lot, what we were doing was a reputation killer.

I moved my hand further down and discovered that the crotch of her skintight jeans was moist, I just lightly fondled her pussy and she shouted, "Oh My God!!!" grunted loudly and went off on a bucking moaning orgasm that seemed to totally overwhelm her.

She pushed herself back into a sitting position and started muttering desperately, "You've gotta fuck me!!" as she frantically shoved down her jeans, panties, and all. What I'm going to tell you will no doubt cancel my man card. But I was nothing more than a bystander during all of this, a helpless slave to the fury of Eve's passion.

She rummaged feverishly in my pants, found what she was looking for and swung one smooth shining thigh over me fumbled for a second and lowered herself. This was a different kind of pussy than I'd ever encountered, wildly churning, and lubricated to the max. The sensation of extreme hot and wet nearly fired the weapon off right then-and-there.

All I could do was hold her around her tiny waist as she began thrusting wildly back-and-forth and bouncing up-and-down. This was all accompanied by extreme "Uh-uh-uh!!" effort noises. It was no more than a couple of minutes when she threw her head back, eyes pointed sightlessly at the roof and yelled, "Oh Shit!!! I'm coming again!!!" and she commenced a paroxysm of orgasmic thrusts accompanied by loud female shrieking, which set me off.

The world narrowed to the pinprick of light that spawned the big-bang, then it expanded into the infinite universe as I came in ways unimagined by mortal man. I returned to planet Earth holding a sighing woman who was collapsed like a sack of potatoes between me and the steering wheel.

There are times when you know that your world has irrevocably changed, for instance when you leave home for the first time or enter the workforce. There are also those moments when you find that you're capable of doing something you'd never thought you'd ever do. Murder comes to mind. But there are also a few other commandments on that list, for instance the seventh.

This was one of THOSE times. A line had been irrevocably crossed and there was no going back. The realization that I was now an adulterer came with a big dollop of guilt and self-disillusionment. But then again, I've never believed that I was above it all. So, why expect anything better of myself.

My first thought was, "So that's what infidelity feels like?" My second was, "How can I cover this up?" Somewhere between those two was the more critical question, "What was I going to do about Eve?"

She gingerly removed herself from the position she was in, trying to keep the mess from getting all over my leather upholstery. There was nobody around us now, so I zipped up and went around to the back of the truck, grabbed a couple of towels from the athletic gear that I carry around back there and tossed her one. Then I went about cleaning myself as best I could. It took a while.

The truck smelled like sex. But there were no longer any obvious signs on the upholstery or our clothes. I opened the windows and we sat there staring into space. Eve seemed to actually be trembling in her seat. It was still fall and we had been outside all evening. So, it wasn't the temperature.

We hadn't said a word up to that point. She finally said in a strained voice, "I've never done anything like that before." I grimaced and said, "Neither have I." More time passed.

I finally said, "I know that we both crossed a line. But nobody else does. So, let's just call this a mistake and never make it again."

There was another long pause. Then I heard a timid voice say, "But it's a mistake that I want to keep making. I don't know why I feel the way I do about you. But it's what I want, and I've felt that way since the moment I met you. I can't get you out of my mind."

Of course, that was exactly the way I felt. Eve's beautiful face was looking anxiously back at me as I said with real affection in my voice, "Sometimes you just can't get what we want. You're married, I'm married and that's the inconvenient truth. I wish it weren't."

I added, "But that was the choice we both made a long time before we met and I'm afraid there's no changing history, short of doing something that we both know neither of our partners deserve. It doesn't mean that we can't see each other. It just means that we can't have a repeat of tonight."

She looked at me sadly and said, "I know you're right. I'll just have to put this in my scrapbook of precious memories and never think about it again."

Of course that was impossible. I dropped her off at her house at around eleven PM instead of the normal nine and proceeded home. I expected to find Lilith standing there like an avenging angel ready to smite me for my mortal sin. Instead, I found her bagged out in flannel jammies. I edged nervously into bed, to sleep the sleep of the ungodly.

The sun came up the next morning. The earth continued to spin on its axis and my life went back to normal. I saw Eve all week as we had a playoff game that Saturday. She told me that Rick had been waiting up when she got home but she had told him the truth, as far as it went. She had been out with the coaching staff celebrating the win.

The game was Saturday afternoon instead of the normal Friday night and both Rick and Lilith were in the stands. They weren't sitting near each other and Eve was up in the booth. So, there was no obvious association, and it was like nothing had ever happened.

Except it was impossible to stop thinking about Eve. We all have certain expectations about life and maybe it was my relatively strict religious upbringing, but fantastic sex was never something I'd ever expected, or experienced. I suppose it takes two to tango and neither Lilith nor I were all that hot blooded. So, the act was more a pleasant and reaffirming experience for us, than it was all-out Tarzan swinging thorough the trees knocking-the-boots.

But Eve raised the stakes to a whole new level. Maybe it was because she had grown up in Eastern Europe and girls over there don't have all those grim Puritans looking over their shoulders. But Eve simply got lost in the experience and her hyper-enthusiastic responses made me feel like John Holmes standing on King Kong's shoulders.

Our moment in my truck was far and away the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced, and it was hard to keep those thoughts penned up. The number of longing glances that I got told me that Eve was having the same problem. But we soldiered on because the alternative was so inconceivable.

You make choices. Most of those are guided by the norms and beliefs that are beaten into you by the institutions that enforce social conformance -- government, school, church, even the media. Right at the top of that list is sexual fidelity and maybe that's because once that genie is out of the bottle there is no stuffing it back in. So, one time might be forgivable given extenuating circumstances. But twice is enemy action and it is hard to avoid taking that second step if the sex is extraordinary.

We both realized that it was the newness and illicitness that turbocharged our desire. Both of us had been married for some time and you can't help falling into a rut of familiarity. The problem was that both of us were married to somebody who attracted us less than we did each other.

There is a natural urge to find the most compatible person in the mating game, which is another reason why there are strict provisions against exploring your options after you're married. But then again, Lilith and I weren't thinking about lifelong compatibility when we got hitched. We married because we liked each other's company and it just seemed like the logical thing to do. The same with Rick and Eve.

Unfortunately however, our subsequent life molded us into different people. So, I was now playing footsie with a woman who was light years more compatible with who I presently was. But we were both constrained by the choices we'd made in our past.

The obvious solution was, "If you make a mistake fix it." That's the practical thing to do. But the problem with, fixing that particular mistake was that it would hurt the people who we allegedly loved. Of course. the less drastic option was to just keep living your lives and hope that the fever passed. That might have worked if we had lost our next playoff game. But we won and moved on to regionals.

Everybody in town was thrilled except Eve and me. Now we were stuck together for at least another seven days. The Mighty Sioux hadn't gotten above the district level in perhaps 25 years and the scrutiny was intense, as it is when people's hopes are invested in a team enterprise. So the atmosphere in town was electric and everyone was watching every move that we made.

Eve, as a member of my staff, found herself promoted to a much higher level of notoriety, which seemed to really bother her. I asked her during a practice why she was acting so glum now that she was a celebrity and she told me that she was tired of being careful.

I said puzzled, "What does that mean?"

She said, "Can't you see that I'm hopelessly in love with you?" She turned away and added emphatically, "Men!!"

That sent two types of chills down my spine. The first was caused by the threat that declaration represented. The second was due to my lingering recollections of Eve's sweet body. It's the eternal struggle between doing what's right and what feels good, and my animal self was winning the argument.

Fortunately, we'd had that conversation with twenty players and six coaches nearby. So, there was no acting on any stray impulses. I said in a slightly strangled tone, "I feel the same way about you. We're going to have to work this out before both of us end up in a rubber room. But we can't continue like we are. There's just too much stress."

Eve said with the same strain in her voice, "I agree. Let's meet somewhere and talk it out. We need a plan."

I said, "Where and when? We can't just sit around the Village Inn and split a pitcher. People will talk, particularly now that we are both squarely in the limelight."

She said, "Maybe we can meet at Miller's Woods tonight? Can you get away?" That was easy since this was Lilith's book club night.

The glacier did a number on our part of rural Ohio and the German farmers who flooded into the area in the 1850s did the rest. So we were surrounded by miles of super-flat farmland with the occasional woodlot that the farmers left in place to break up the wind that blows in off of Lake Erie. Consequently, you can be in the middle of a field with visibility to the horizon and walk a hundred yards and be hidden.

Those groves are the remnants of the primeval forest the Indians used to call home and they are dense. Miller's woods was the largest of them and it was so extensive that it had little access roads to the nearby fields running through it. Which also made it a notorious lovers lane.

I was parked lights-off, in a clearing when Eve drove up in her little Subaru. She parked, turned off her lights and walked over to my truck. She was wearing her Burgundy and Gold Mighty Sioux sideline jacket and black yoga pants. The sight of her long well-muscled legs and taut hips caused me to spring something inappropriate. That was not a good start.

She slid into the truck looking nervous. I said, "Any trouble getting out?"

She said breezily, "Not a problem. I told Rick that I was going to the Mall over in Fremont to buy some things that I need for Saturday's game. He was working on his boat trailer when I left."

Then she turned to me and said weepily, "We can't go on like this. I can't get you out of my mind. What are we going to do?"

I knew that we would have a repeat of the prior Friday if I as much as touched her so I stayed in my corner of the cab and said as calmly as I could. "We need to get through Saturday's game and then we have to be very careful to avoid each other after that. I feel the same way about you as you do about me, and that's dangerous because nothing good will come from a clandestine affair."

Eve started to cry. It felt like blazing bamboo shoots under my fingernails, but I managed to keep a grip on myself. She said miserably, "I've been so lonely. Everybody I love is back home. My parents made me come here in the first place. I didn't want to go. I was happy with my life."

She added sniffling, "Rick will never let me go back. He says I belong here now. It's because he's afraid I'll reunite with one of my old boy friends and stay there. He's very possessive. I know it sounds ludicrous, but Rick is insanely jealous when it comes to me. He doesn't mind me working with you only because he works with your wife." So that explained it.

I thought to myself, "I'd probably act the same way if I was married to hottie like her." But I said out loud, "So your parents basically gave you six months to find a husband, or you were on your own." Eve nodded miserably. I added, "Hence, you married Rick out of necessity, not love?"

She said, "He's a good guy and not bad looking. We've had a nice life in the twelve years we've been together. But I never felt any passion for him. He was just the best choice I had at the time. Giving myself to him seems cheap and transactional now that I've experienced real love."

It was the time to ask the obvious question. I said, "But why me? Why have you chosen to fall in love with me? There's no way that two people can form a lifelong bond over a game of bridge."

Eve smiled fondly and said, "I watched you on the sidelines for a couple of years. You're a commanding presence and I like strong men. Plus, you're very good looking in a rugged sort of way."

Eve had just told me in no uncertain terms that she was an impulsive romantic. But I wasn't thinking about the implications of that. I was blinded by her beautiful face and the perfume she was wearing.

She continued with, "But more important you are kind and decent. I know that you want me just as much as I want you and yet you are sitting over there trying to keep your hands off me because you want to do the right thing."

That was the exact point that I realized that this meeting was a very bad idea. I didn't know about the strong and handsome part. But I did know that at that moment I wanted Eve so badly that my teeth hurt. I also knew that I would be promoted from the role of "maker of a one-time mistake" to that of full-blown adulterer if I as much as touched her.

But of course, my lizard brain was calling the shots now. From infancy to adulthood, society indoctrinates us with a set of values. Chief among those are the importance of honesty and fidelity. But that pathetically thin crust of civilization sits on top of a roiling mass of animal needs and my resolve was melting like a vanilla ice cream cone in the Sahara.

The problem is that abstract concepts like faithfulness run counter to our instincts and impulses, which are a whole lot more prosaic in the short term. I might have been able to take a step back if we were standing in the middle of a cocktail party. But rationality simply doesn't have a chance if you are sitting in a clearing in a lonely woods in the gathering darkness with a beautiful woman who wants you.

Like before, the magnetic attraction brought us together. Eve gave a guttural moan of need and said, "Finally." Lilith is a pucker up type. Eve is totally all-in from the start. So her mouth opened, just as before and we commenced the dual of tongues.

Eve started making her by now familiar little female noises. But this time I was as aggressive as she was. She had an expensive sweater on over a turtleneck and a pair of tight jeans. We had fucked in the heat of the moment the first time. This time I planned to enjoy her sweet body.

I ran my hand up her flat stomach and encountered one of her huge boobs. Lilith is a neat little A-cup... Eve's tits were much further up the alphabet, perhaps in double letters. I hadn't fondled anything that big and round in my life and the feeling was exquisite. I tweaked a nipple and she grunted and moaned. I did it again and she cried out, "I can't stand it. You have to fuck me!!"

The center console in the truck dictated the way we did it the first time. So, I broke our clinch, panting, got out of the truck, grabbed a sleeping bag from the back, walked over to a grassy place in the undergrowth, rolled it out and spread it.

While that was going on, Eve was out of the truck and frantically shedding her clothes. She was naked within seconds, which was saying something given how tight her jeans were. I lay next to her propped up on one arm as I admired the vista of her body. The only naked female I'd seen for the past decade was stick thin, with small boobs and narrow hips. This one was as lush as the Garden of Eden and that wasn't a bad analogy for our situation.

At five-two, Eve was a perfect doll of a woman. She had an hourglass shape, massive tits puddled out on her chest with big brown nipples, a tiny waist, and wide fertile hips. Her flanks were taut, and her legs were long and perfectly muscled. Except this little doll was impatiently tugging my face down for another red-hot kiss as I cocked my leg over her.

I felt a little bit of bristle as I rubbed myself along her already very hot slit and then we both gasped from sensation. I seized her right leg and pushed it back almost to her big boob in order to open her more. She made an indescribable guttural noise and threw herself up to meet me.

The next few minutes were filled with wet slapping noises and loud animal cries of passion, some of which were mine. Then she started making the "Ahhhh, ahhh, ahhh," noises that indicated that she was winding up to a monster orgasm.

123456...8