Son-Burnt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

Sam spoke first. "It looks to me like you appreciate my purchase."

She nodded to the tent in his swim trunks.

"Can I take a closer look," he asked with fascination.

Before she could answer he was kneeling in front of her his face mere inches from her crotch. He looked closely and found that the black fishnet covered a heavy flesh colored type of nylon that mirrored the contour of the flesh behind it. Without thinking, he slid his fingers behind the patch of material that hugged her labia. His fingers brushing her bare flesh as he marveled at how fine and smooth the texture of the material was. He didn't realize what he was doing until he heard his mother's voice.

"That's quite enough," she panted out thru heavy breathing.

Jack stood, "Sorry, I got carried away by the material. Now that I've seen it up close, I like it. - Ok, you've showed me yours, do you want to see mine."

"No thank you. I already see quite enough of yours and you've seen enough of mine."

Jack looked at her with a confused expression. "What are you talking about? I haven't showed you my Speedo yet."

Sam now felt embarrassed and foolish. Just because she went weak in the knees as her son's fingers pushed against her pussy didn't mean he did it intentionally.

"Fine, go put it on and show me."

Jack knew that the Speedo would show off his manhood to his mother and was curious as to what her reaction would be. As he returned and saw her, he looked at her crotch and couldn't believe that without thinking of what he was doing he had his fingers over her pussy and he wished he'd paid more attention.

The view of Jack's cock encased in that skin tight Speedo made Sam stop as her eyes couldn't move away from it. At first, she wasn't sure, but after a few more seconds, his cock had definitely gotten bigger and longer. She had to blink as she saw the head of his cock emerge from the waistband. It seemed to her that it was peeking out at her. She had to restrain herself to keep from running over to it so she could kiss the head.

Sam managed to gain control of herself. " That's enough of show and tell. Why don't you go back to your room and put on your other swim suit and I'll change back into my first one."

She didn't wait for an answer. She turned into her room and shut the door. Quickly she removed her bikini and began to masturbate with visions of Jacks fat long cock doing what her fingers were doing. She was so horny and hot that she began to come in minutes of her fingers penetrating her.

Jack was in the bathroom, standing in front of the full-length mirror in the door, masturbating with visions of his cock filling his mother's pussy as he sucked on the wide nipples of her tits. He was so close to coming. He held the hand towel in front of his cock as he stroked away, inching closer and closer to release.

Suddenly the door was pulled open and his mother was standing in front of him in her bikini. Her face showed shock as she stood there and watched him pump his cum into a towel as he grunted thru his release. She continued to stand there, her eyes fixed on his spurting cock. She stood there watching as he finished and his cock began to soften as the last dribble of cum was ejected.

"I'm sorry Mom, I couldn't stop. I just had to..."

"I know Sweetie. It's not a problem. I'm sorry for interrupting you."

With that said, she pulled the door shut. She then began to fan her face. Shit, she was going to have to masturbate again she was thinking to herself when the bathroom door opened. Jack walked sheepishly out, avoiding eye contact. She knew she had to say something and words began to flow out of her mouth before she had a chance to really think of what she was saying.

"It's Ok Sweetie, it really is. We all need sexual release at times. Lately, I've been masturbating a lot and it's only natural..."

She wanted to shut up, to stop herself from saying the personal stupid things that were flowing out of her mouth but she couldn't.

"It's probably the pheromones that I'm throwing off that's getting you horny and your probably thinking about sex with me as you masturbate just like I think of y..."

"Mom, Mom, It's Ok," he interrupted her. "I'm Ok with it. I'm just sorry that you had to see me like that. Anyway, it's done and over with so what do you say we drop the subject and hit the beach."

Sam was relieved and only too happy to follow his suggestion.

-----

It was close to Noon by the time they had the umbrella and beach blankets set in place. They enjoyed each other's company as they talked while eating their picnic lunch. The tide was full out by the time they finished.

"Mom? Do you want to go for a walk on the sand bars with me. May be we can find a few sand dollars or a conch."

"No Jack. You go ahead. I'm going to lay here and bake"

Sam put a spray on tanning oil all over her body, she undid her top and folded the string ties so they wouldn't leave a mark and did the same to her bottom. She put a cotton ball over each eye, then lay on her back and relaxed as she felt the warmth of the sun penetrate her body.

She woke when she felt a sharp sting on her shoulder and heard her son's voice. "Mom, what in the hell did you do to yourself."

She went to move but her skin felt so tight she could barely move and any movement that she could make caused her pain.

She wanted to speak, but it even hurt to move her lips. All she could do was mumble as fear and pain spread through her body, "Help me Jack."

Jack was no weakling, he was strong enough to lift patients in the hospital, but this was different. He knew that there was no way he could carry his mother the sixty or seventy yards to the house over the deep soft sand.

First things first he told himself. He moved the umbrella so that it shaded her completely. Next, he wet several of the beach towels in the ice chest and placed them over her. Despite the pain, she gave a scream of shock as the cold towels came in contact with her skin. He put one of the towels around her head and gave her a corner to suck.

"I'll be right back. I need help to move you."

He didn't have to go far. A father and young son helped to drag the blanket that Sam was on up to the side entrance of the house. Once there Jack had no problem lifting his mother and bringing her into the kitchen.

He sat her in a chair and rearranged the towels over the sun burnt skin. He got a small hand towel, wet it, put it to her lips, and told her to suck. He was relieved when he heard her speak thru parched lips.

"Oh Please help me Jack. My body's on fire."

"Mom, I need to put you in the tub with cool water."

"No Jack, no. Not that," she begged him. "The shock would kill me. I couldn't take it. Please think of something else."

"Ok, I have an idea. I need to leave you for a minute or two. I'll be right back."

He ran back out to the beach, grabbed the blanket and other towel along with the ice chest and dashed back to the house. He found the air mattress, inflated it with the hair dryer, and put it on the kitchen table, with one end slightly over the edge. He folded the blanket and put it under the other end so there was a slight slope.

His next step was to plug the sink and empty the ice chest into it and put the open chest under the low end of the air mattress. With that done he put a towel over the mattress. Before picking his mother up and placing her on the mattress, he removed the bottom of her bikini. The top had long since fallen off. He covered her from foot to neck with the original towels from the beach and then wet new ones with the cold water and laid them on top of the warmer ones. This way the wet and cold would leach through at a slower rate and his mother wouldn't have to suffer the shock of instant cold against her burnt flesh.

"Hang on another minute I need to get you a couple of Advil to take."

When he came back, he put the pills in her mouth, a straw in a glass of water and held it for her as she drank. In ten minutes she was feeling better at least better enough to know how badly she was burnt and aware that her son had lifted her naked onto the air mattress.

Oh God she thought, I'm in so much pain I don't care what he saw or touched.

"Mom, I need to get you immersed in cool water."

"No. Don't put me in the tub. I couldn't take the cold shock again. No. This is good and it's working."

He knew that she was reliving the brutal shock to her system that she felt when he wrapped the iced towels around her. He also knew that the panic that was rising in her was not good for her. He knew what had to be done and the sooner the better for her. He also knew that she would have difficulty in accepting what he was going to have to do. The only thing he could think of would be to turn this into a contest or challenge or... A flash of brilliance went thru his mind.

"Ok Mom. No cold-water shock. However, here is the shock of reality. The cold-water towels are losing their effectiveness. Soon you'll be in worse pain as your flesh continues to cook. Your skin will tighten, and itch. If you scratch it, you could cause damage to your skin cells. Your body needs rest to heal itself. The problem is that you will be in too much pain to get that rest. I can give you a solution to your problem without dunking you into icy water. Your problem is that it's going to cost you."

Despite the burn on her face, he could see the shock of his words register as she stammered out. "Cost me? What are you saying?"

"I have a remedy that will have you up and walking around, pain free in just twenty-four hours. Plus, your skin won't peal and it will turn into a deep tan.

"All I need from you is a promise to grant me three wishes."

Jack doubted that she would be completely pain free in twenty-four hours and there was no way on Gods green earth that she wasn't going to peel.

"Jack, please. I'm in pain. Help me."

Her pleas tore at his heart but he knew this was the only way she'd let him do what he needed.

He steeled himself, as he demanded, "Promise!"

"First tell me what your wishes are."

Jack hadn't thought that far out. He didn't expect to get three wishes so he blurted the first things that came to mind.

"First I want sex with you; lots of it for the rest of the time we're here. Second..."

He had to pause and think. "I want you to wear the other bikini or wear nothing."

"What's the third wish," she meekly asked.

This was tough, coming up with three things that he knew didn't matter. "The third wish is to be held in reserve. To be used later at my whim."

When Sam asked the question, "And if your cure doesn't do all the things you promised, then I don't have to grant your wishes?"

He knew that she saw this as her way out.

"Nope," he said. "You owe me nothing; nadda; zip; zero; zilch."

"Fine then, give it your best shot."

Good lord he thought, this was too easy. She went from fear of the treatment to accepting it on a bet that she knew she wouldn't have to pay. I have to remember this one for some of the reluctant patients in the hospital.

When Sam noticed Jack getting his wallet and keys, she asked in a panic, "Where are you going?"

"I have to go out and get the things for your cure. We don't have anything here. I'm going over to Orleans, to the CVS, Stop and Shop and Adam and Eve. They will have all the things I need."

"You're joking aren't you?"

Jack looked at her and winked.

"What if I need you? I'm still in pain you know."

He went to her room and returned with her cell phone.

"You'll be fine for a half hour or forty-five minutes. You have plenty of water. All you have to do is turn your head, the straw is right there. Bye."

----

Almost an hour later, Jack came in with a two-gallon plastic pail, bottles of Gator-aid, a glass gallon jug, a can of chicken soup, a small bag from CVS and a tiny black sack.

Sam greeted him with a, "Hurry Jack, I need to pee."

"Yeah, well go. I'll clean you up after and I need to know if you feel any burning sensation or pain as you urinate."

"No! - I refuse to pee myself as I lay here. Help me into the bathroom."

"Mom, that's not going to happen. You're stuck there for the next twenty three hours."

"Well get some thing for me to pee in then."

Jack looked around for something satisfactory, when his eyes stopped on the Gatorade bottles. He emptied one and rinsed it. Then went to his mother and began to remove the wet towels.

"What are you doing?"

"You said you had to go, you refuse to just go while you lay there and let me clean you up after. This is the only other solution that I can come up with."

"How do you expect me to pee into that tiny hole in the bottle?"

"Easy, I'll hold it up to your urethra and you won't spill a drop. I promise I'll be real careful not to touch your sunburn."

Sam felt the heat of her sunburn increase two fold as a result of her embarrassment. She knew she had no other choice. It was let him help or she could just let go and wet herself and that she was not about to do.

"Ok; - But don't look," she said as she closed her eyes.

Jack chuckled at her words. "Sure thing Mom. I'll just feel my way around until I think I've found it."

Sam gave an audible gasp as she felt her son's fingers push the lips of her labia wide open, exposing her hidden parts to his touch, making her feel vulnerable, making her feel... - "Shit;" she thought, as she felt her nipples harden. "How in the hell can I feel horny when I'm in pain, embarrassed and have a full bladder? I must be turning into some sex fiend Mom or something."

She heard her son's voice. "Ok Mom; you can let go now."

He waited a few seconds and she hadn't begun. "You can let go any time now. Push if you have to."

There was a long pause before Sam spoke. "I can't! I really have to go, but I can't seem to make it come out."

Jack was now a little frustrated with his mother and figured it was time for some tough love. "Damn it. Push!"

His sharp words frightened her but she didn't have to push. Her bladder muscles just seemed to relax and she felt her urine begin to flow. It felt so good. It felt; sexual. She could feel the rate of her heart beat increase at the sensation of her release and felt the smallest tingle in her stomach.

Jack's voice brought her back to the present. "Wow, I guess you did have to go bad."

He walked to the bathroom to empty and clean out the bottle as he said. "I guess we had better save this for the next time."

Sam's mind leapt with a feeling of excitement and anticipation at the thought of next time.

-----

"Let's get started with my miracle treatment," Jack said.

He put the plastic pale in the sink and filled it half full of cold water. He then took some of the items out of the bag from CVS. Sam saw a small sea sponge, rubber gloves, a small jar of Vicks Vapo Rub and two small bottles of Aloe Vera lotion, but there were still several items in the bag that Jack wasn't taking out.

She was about to ask what they were when her sense of smell was accosted by the harsh sent of vinegar. She watched as Jack poured almost half the gallon jug into the pail and then empty one of the bottles of Aloe into it.

With a little disgust in her voice, she asked. "What are you going to do with that concoction?"

Jack dropped the sponge in the pail and swished the water around as he said, "This is step one. I am going to sponge your body down with it and you should start to feel some immediate relief from the burning."

"No. I'll smell like a pickle, and that smell is so strong it would gag me."

"No problem," he said as he lifted the jar of Vapo-Rub. "That's what this is for. We use it in the hospital when we have to deal with things that emit unpleasant odors shall we say. A little of this on your upper lip and you could wallow in pig poop and not smell it."

He opened the jar and whisked a little out, spreading it on her upper lip.

"Your right, I can't smell anything but menthol. I feel like a little girl again when I had a cold and my mother would spread it on my chest."

"That's nice. Now brace yourself. This will feel cold and as it evaporates it will feel even cooler," he said as he began to remove the wet towels from her body.

"Can't you leave me some dignity and cover my chest and other area."

Jack couldn't believe her. She was in pain and still wanted to be a prude. He couldn't stop himself as he said, "Why, you might as well get use to being naked in front of me, seeing as how we're going to have lots of sex."

Sam closed her eyes and her mouth as she resigned herself to her fate.

When he was done, sponging her body down, he asked. "Well? How do you feel?"

Sam had to pause and evaluate before she spoke with surprise and thankfulness in her voice. "It's almost gone. The burning feels like it's stopped. The only thing is that now I feel the tightness in my skin even more. It seems like anything I move causes a sharp spark of pain."

"That's good. If the burning should begin again, let me know and I'll give you another sponge down. Now, it's on to step two. This is where we get rid of the pain from your tight skin and where we stop your skin cells from being damaged any further."

He got a soup bowl then pulled a large tube of Preparation H out of the CVS bag.

Sam quickly choked out, "What are you going to do with that and where are you going to put it?"

Jack smiled menacingly as he now reached into the tiny black bag and produced a tube of Anal-Eze. He watched with glee as his mother's eyes widened. The whites seemed twice their size in contrast to the surrounding red skin.

"What do you think I'm going to do with these two handy items," he asked as he began to squeeze the tube of Anal-Eze into the soup bowl, followed by the emptying of the Preparation H tube. He walked over to her as he mixed the two creams together.

"I don't know. - But there is no way, your going to use that stuff on or in me. Whatever your intensions were."

"Wow that was easy. You forfeit and I win my three wishes. Let's see, what do I want to do first."

"Woe! You're not getting your three wishes."

"Ok, that's fine. Where would you like me to start applying my concoction?"

In frustration Sam snapped. "I don't care. You're in control. Do what ever you want."

Jack smiled inwardly. He knew she was beaten and from this point on, he would be able to do what he had to without any more complaints or hesitations from his mother.

He started applying the cream on her ears. It was slow going. As delicately as possible, he massaged the cream into her skin. Once he made it to her chin, he asked. "How's the tightness in your face?"

She wrinkled her forehead then moved her lips around, making faces. "There's no pain at all. My skin feels almost normal. How did you do that?"

"That's because the Anal-Eze has a very high concentration of benzocane and the Preparation H has antihistamines in it that reduce the swelling of the tissue and helps reduce the heat. After I apply this mixture I'll be able to apply more of the hemorrhoid cream and you won't feel any pain when I apply it."

Jack worked the numbing cream into his mother's neck, hands, arms and upper torso. He was trying not to cause her any more pain as he concentrated on the slow work of massaging the cream into her burnt skin. He felt no hint of sexual desire until he got to the un-burnt patch of flesh that surrounded her nipple.

He intended to cover that part of her skin as well, to insure that all her pain receptors were desensitized. As his fingers got close to her right nipple, he noticed it begin to swell and rise from its sunken state. Small bumps began to appear on her quarter size pink areola as it too began to harden at the touch of his fingers. When he circled the light tan nipple with the cream, he felt his cock begin to harden as well. Not a second later, he heard his mother give a sharp inhale and the breath seemed to catch in her throat.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers