Son for Hire Ch. 33-44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a doctor who lives just down the road." Alan says, surprising me that he'd returned with Evelyn to check on us. The reality of who Alan was wasn't matching my unflattering assumptions of the man. "I could run down and see if he's home."

"It's okay." Kiki says as she takes the water and, with my aid, takes a sip. "I'm so embarrassed. Causing all this trouble. I'm sorry everyone."

"No trouble my dear." Evelyn says in that warm maternal voice I knew so well. "Would you like to come up and lay down for a few minutes?"

"No...I don't want to be a bother."

"No bother."

Kiki closes her eyes, swallows, then nods her head. "Maybe just a few minutes then." She takes another sip and I help her to her feet.

After a couple of wobbly steps with me supporting her Alan exclaims. "Oh, for God's sake man! Help her!" He'd seen enough of my help though. Stepping through the rest of us Alan scoops up my diminutive sister as if she were no heavier than a pillow. Cradling her in his thick arms he turns and marches back out the door again.

Evelyn and I stand a moment looking at each other before hurrying to follow.

***

Chapter 35

Huddled tight against Alan's wide chest my sister is carried up the stairs, her curls bouncing with each step. Once outside he turns left and heads toward back door of the house but pauses when Kiki points out toward one of pool side lounging chairs.

"Can I sit there?" She peeps. Alan grimaces as he looks out toward the pool and the yard and the chairs he had just told her a few minutes ago were off limits. "I think the fresh air would help." She balls up tighter to him. "Please?"

"Rrrm." He grumbles but changes course. I swear I catch a little grin play at my sister's lips as she peeks back at me over his arm. He lays her down on the reclining chair as softly as a falling feather.

"Thank you Alan." She says taking his hand to give it a brief squeeze of thanks before he stands up straight again.

"Sure." He says.

"That was so sweet." She says. "Very fatherly, so I assume. I never had a daddy growing up. It's why I get so nervous around men I think."

"Mmm." He shifts uncomfortably at her over sharing. "You okay?"

"I'm okay." Kiki looks around at the three of us and lets out an embarrassed chuckle. "All this fuss. I was just a little light headed." Closing her eyes and facing the sun she relaxes and lets out a soft breath. "I just need a few minutes of fresh air. I'll be okay." She was still a tad pale but that sickly pallor that had washed over her was starting to ebb thankfully.

"I'll fetch you a throw." Evelyn says. "Don't want you catching a chill. Need anything else?"

"I'm okay. Really." Kiki says. Mom was already on her way though.

I kneel down beside my sister and give her a quick once over. Compared to the week we'd just been through this was mild. She would be okay. She'd simply pushed herself too much all at once. Taking her clammy hand in mine and I pat it with my other one. "You rest. I'll get your water."

"Thank you darling." She whispers, eyes still closed.

"Of course...dear." I kiss her hand and head back to the suite leaving Alan and Kiki alone. It's not like she could do anymore damage to our chances at this point.

I hustle down the stairs and walk back through the living room of the suite. I shake my head sadly at what could have been then move on through to grab the two drinks still sitting on the washroom counter. On my back through I stop as I hear heavy steps plodding down the entry. By the creak of the stairs it could only be one person. Alan comes into view and fills the doorway into the suite. His gray eyes lock on me, his face grim.

"Hey Alan." I say in a upbeat way.

He nods toward the kitchen counter. "Put the drinks down Donny."

"Oh, uh, I was gonna take them..."

"You and I need to talk." His tone is as hard as iron. "Put the drinks down."

A tense silence fills the air as Evelyn's massive husband stares me down. Oh God. Did he know? Had he figured it out? He blocked the only escape as well as a two ton boulder. I had no choice but to deal with this.

"Right." I croak, my voice suddenly dry. I walk to the kitchen, trying to hide my fear, and set the drinks down. "Wh-what's this about?"

He steps through and comes up on me. Looming over me he narrows his eyes with disdain. "What in the hell do you think you are doing here boy?"

My breath quickening, my heart pounding, I stand as tall as I can. Trying what I can to look tough. From his vantage point it must have just looked laughable.

I swallow. "I d-don't know what you m-mean."

"Do you think I'm a fool?" He growls, anger simmering just beneath the surface. "You don't think I can see what is going on here?" He shakes his head. "What in the hell did she ever see in a fuck up like you?"

Ohhhhh shit! He knows! He knows about me and his wife! I'm dead. Straight up dead. Even if I screamed Evelyn wouldn't be able to get here in time to save me. Balling up my trembling hands I ready myself for the worst. I was no fighter but I would do my best. "I don't think you are a f-fool. C-can we t-talk about this?"

I flinch as he raises a hand...then relax as he rests it down on my shoulder lightly but with a firm grip. Leaning in close he stares me eye to eye. "Kitty is pregnant. Isn't she?"

"Um...I...she..."

"You idiot." He says, the words were hard but his tone softening. "You knocked her up and you're moving her out here with no damned plan on what you're doing. You have no family out here. No friends. No contacts. No support network. No job! You are just winging it out here. What in the hell are you thinking son?"

"I'm not your son!" I snap back at him without meaning to.

He sighs and shakes his head. "Idiot. Both of you. She's a sweetheart but she's not ready for kids, and you sure as hell aren't."

I collect myself and fall back on our prearranged story. "I'm between jobs...w-we have savings..."

"Yeah. Her savings no doubt." He cuts me off. "I know your type. Layabout mooch. Probably playing those video games all day. Between jobs? Seriously? Now? How long has she been carrying your worthless ass?"

"Uh...um...I...I was thinking school...maybe classes..."

"Classes!?" He exclaims. "It's a bit late for classes don't you think?"

"Oh. Is it?" I say. "Um...we've got an income...she works from home..."

"Oh, I know." He scoffs. "Evelyn told me. That won't matter once the baby's here. Being a mom is a full time job. Do you understand that? Do you have the first clue what you're getting into here? She can't be carrying a kid and a dead beat husband."

"I'm...trying."

"Trying? You're trying. Hfff." He huffs. "Donny, listen to me, you've got a kid on the way. You CAN'T be between jobs right now. You hear me? You fucking nut up and you work. It doesn't matter if you're washing dishes or making sandwiches." A thick index finger stabs into my chest. "YOU put the ring on that sweet girl. YOU put the bun in the oven. Right now YOUR whole life is looking after your woman and that kid of yours that she carries." He gives me a shake. "Shit just got real boy. Playtime is over."

"I'm not a boy." I mutter.

He steps back and runs a hand through his thick dark hair. He then looks me up and down with a look of sad hopelessness before his expression hardens once more. "I don't even know you two. I don't need this shit in my life."

Just then a voice comes from behind him. It was Evelyn, her voice low, wary, and cold as ice. "What is going on here?"

"Nothing." Alan straightens up to his full height. "The boy and I were just talking." He really leans into that word 'boy'.

"About what?" She asks as she circles around him toward me. One look at me she could see how shook I was. In her hazel gaze burned with barely held back maternal protectiveness as she locks back onto her husband. "What did you say to him Alan?"

"Just a bit of friendly advice." Alan says, still staring at me and missing the glare his wife was giving him. He holds me in place with a long hard look before turning on his heel and heading for the door. "I'm going to the office." He says without a backward glance. "We'll talk about...this...later."

"Very well." Evelyn says frostily. "Have a good day at work dear."

"Mmm." He grunts then stomps back up the stairs.

"Oh Jesus." I slump back against the counter. My hands shake and my head spins as I drop from my adrenaline high. Evelyn is on me even as the upper door slams shut. She pulls me to her breast and holds me. I wrap my arms around her soft comforting body and cling to her tightly. "That was so scary!"

"I know." He kisses my head and pets my hair. "I know baby. I'm right here. You're safe now. Mommy's here."

***

Chapter 36

"Shhhhh." My ear pressed against Evelyn's soft breast I am pet and stroked and soothed. "Don't be scared. It's okay now. Shhhhh. He's gone now. Mommy has you."

"Ohhhh."

"My brave, brave boy."

"I missed youuuu." As I feel her arms around me all of the pent up stress from the week before is brought to the surface to be released through the outlet of Mommy's loving attention. Hearing her voice through the phone was a wonderful thing but nothing in the world can replace the feel of the real physical touch of a lover. "I missed you so much."

"Oh my prince." She nuzzles into my hair and kisses me. "I missed you too."

"It's been so hard."

"I know. I know. We can't be apart that long. It's too much."

"Yeah." I gasp on the verge of tears. "I need youuuu."

"Ohhh Donald." She holds me in tight. "Oh my sweet man."

"Hahhhh." I melt into her and let her hold me up, in more ways than one.

She soothes me for a time before saying. "Whatever Alan said to you I will make sure it doesn't happen again."

I shake my head. "It's okay. It's cool. It was scary but..." I let out a huff. "He thinks Kitty is pregnant."

"Oh. I see." She says. "I could see why he thinks that."

"It was just man to man stuff." I let out a little chuckle. "Honestly...it was kind of touching. The guy's got a heart at least."

"Yeah." She says distantly.

"I'm not used to that stuff. We never had a father growing up. Very intimidating!"

"Mmm. Let's not talk about him right now."

"Gladly. I am just so happy to be here." I hug her tight. "We should go see to Kiki."

"She's okay." She says. "I checked on her before coming down. Put her under a blanket. She's fine for a few minutes at least."

I smile at the promise of a few minutes alone with my angel. "Mmm, good."

"Ohhh." Evelyn feels around my arms and shoulders. "You are so tense and tight and wound up." Standing my up straight she looks at my face and strokes my cheek. "Let me help you relax." Her hands glide down my front and start to unbuckle my belt. She smiles. "I like your shirt."

"Thank you."

"It's cute." She unzips my fly. "New?"

"Mmm hmm." I nod. "Bought with your money."

"Your money." She corrects me. Holding her skirt so that she could kneel without scuffing it she lowers down in front of me. "Hands behind your back."

"Yes Ma'am." I say and obey. Putting both hands behind me I lean back against the kitchen counter as Evelyn pulls my undies down to let my cock and balls fall free.

She beams at the sight of it. "Ohhhhhh!" She coos as if my completely flaccid dick were the most absolutely unbearably adorable thing in all the world. She actually bring her hands to her face as she just ogles over its cuteness. As I was usually in some stage of arousal when I was with her she had never seen it fully dormant before, after my encounter with Alan my manhood couldn't have retreated any further, and she was beside herself at its shrunken nubby look. "Ohhhh, look at your little guy! Oh my goodness. Ohhhh, he is so darling." She looks up at me with a joyful sparkle. I never knew a soft dick could bring such joy to a woman, but Mom was no ordinary woman. Leaning in she gives my tip the gentlest little smooch. It twitches at the contact which makes us both giggle. Outside the sound of Alan's car leaving the driveway, thank God! "You trimmed?"

"Mmm hmm. Just like you said I should."

"Well he looks very smart." She nods approvingly. "A dapper little gentleman."

"Oh!" I gasp as she lightly grips my package with the tips of her fingers. With ever so light a touch she strokes me using just the tips of her fingers. Tingles of joy ripple through my body. "Whooo! That's nice."

"Good. Now. Fast as you can baby." She whispers. "Show Mommy how fast you can cum. Okay?"

I nod.

Holding my dick in the middle between a finger and a thumb she opens her mouth, closes her eyes, leans in, and slowly wraps her plump lips around the base. "Hmmmm." She hums softly as her warm wetness envelopes me.

"Oh God!" I sigh.

Evelyn, as always, is sooooooo incredibly gentle. The suction was barely enough to draw water up a straw and yet it felt incredible! The few times I'd been lucky enough to receive head in my life had been so completely different from this. Those girls went at me like a hungry dog with a bone. Slurping and sucking to get me hard and get me off as fast as their mouths could go. Not with Mom. Slowwwwwly she pulls back the couple of inches I sported at the moment and then just as unhurriedly slid back forward to take me all into her mouth once more. Those other girls' tongue slapped and battered my dick. Not with Mom. Inside of her hot swaddling mouth her tongue caressed with the same tender care as her embracing arms. She sucked me with such...love!

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm." Her serene hums are reminiscent of her lullabies. As my penis grew she could no longer take it all. Holding the base in a light grip she continues lavishing her tender attentions on that which she could reach. Those other girls could go further, one of them even deep-throated me, but that wasn't Mommy's way and I wouldn't have changed it for anything. Slowly, casually almost, she bobs forward and back, her long luxurious red hair radiant in the sunlight coming from around the blinds. Loosely gripped within her supple scarlet lips my glistening shaft glides smoothly. "Mmm. Hmm. Mmm."

Her eyes closed still she looked so calm. So at peace with the world. She was servicing her boy and she simply could not be happier about it. When at last she does open them to gaze up at me I fall head over heels in love with her all over again.

Slipping off of me but continuing to hold my penis with her hand she smiles. "Feeling better?"

"Mmm hmm." I nod.

"Oh good." She says. "Let Mommy hear how good you feel. Let me hear your happy noises."

"Okay."

"Good boy." She kisses my manhood. Not crudely but tenderly and with emotion, her lips lingering as if she were reluctant to part with my flesh. She then kisses it again, and again, and again and again and again. She then cradles it in her hand like a precious jewel and nuzzles it with her nose and soft cheek. Placing her lips around the knob she suckles for a few seconds before sliding down to suck the top half again. "Mmm. Mmm. Mmm."

"Ohhh. Mmmmm. Hoohhhhh." I mewl softly but openly, letting her hear the pleasures of the flesh through my mousy moans. "Ohhhhh."

It is music to her ears. Her wide eyes glimmer at the sound. She starts to suck just a little harder and just little faster, for another woman this would be the warm up but with her I knew this would be as intense as it got. True to who she was she treated me like some fragile blossom...and I LOVED it. What was lost in physical titillation was MORE than made up for through emotion. Mom wasn't doing anything as crass as sucking a cock, she was making sweet soulful love with her mouth. She was looking after her lovin boy in the best way she knew how.

"Ohhhh. Yesss. Ohhhhh." My voice gets higher and even more meek.

"Hmmm!"

I give myself over to the bliss. Soaring along with the currents of sexual pleasure she was stirring within me. Surfing with the thrills and savoring every blessed sensation I feel my climax coming and coax it along with thoughts of her. She wanted her nut quick and I would obey because I was a good boy. I was her good boy.

"Ohhhh Mommmm!"

Hearing my quickening breath and reading the building energy of my body she pauses one last time to say. "I want to taste you." With her free hand she starts to lightly massage my balls. "Gimme all your cummies baby. Mmmm!" Latching onto me again she sucks in the same steady way while encouraging my nuts with her tender squeezing.

"Ohhh...ohhhh...MMMM!" I get right to the edge of climax, holding there longer than normal thanks to her extreme gentleness. Gripping the counter behind me I squirm as I ride that high before, inevitably, I am hit with that pulsing of orgasmic bliss of release. "GNNNNNGH!"

"Mmm!" Mom lilts as she feels my hot creamy seed burst into her warm wet mouth. "Mmmmmmmm."

"Ohhhhhh God yessssss!" I groan as my body bucks to the rhythm of my pumping jizz.

Without a grimace and without hesitation she dutifully sucks and swallows my big load, refusing to allow even a single drop of my load to escape her lips. All the while she takes in my expressive O face and my lilting whimpering moans with a look of pure, radiant, unabashed pride.

***

Chapter 37

Evelyn holds my cock in her mouth, lovingly suckling on it, until she was absolutely satisfied she had pulled every drop from me. "Mmmm." She hums as she slowly suck my schlong clean right to the tip. She kisses the very tip, as if thanking it, then tucks me back away in my undies. She pulls my pants back up and does them up before buckling my belt and finishing it all up with a little pat to my junk. I felt like I'd been through a monumental experience though the reality was it had only been five to ten minutes from penis out to penis put away again. "Feeling better now?"

"Yes." Propped back against the counter I am feeling a new man. She had gone down on me to ease my tension and by God it had worked. "That was incredible."

"I was worried I did a poor job." She smiles. "Your little guy is a big boy."

I blush. "It's not that big."

She laughs and kisses my bulge one more time before getting up. I hurry to help her to her feet which she very much appreciates. As she faces me I can smell my semen on her breath. She swirls her tongue around her mouth to savor my flavor. "Mmm, a nice big cummy." She kisses my cheek. "How long have you been saving that for me?"

My face falls. "Um."

"What is it?"

"I...uh..."

"Oh Donald. Did you...?"

"I...I came last night." I confess to her.

"After I told you not to?"

I nod.

"I see." She says. There was only the barest hint of disappointment in her voice but it was there and it killed me to hear it. "Perhaps it is too much to ask. Virile young man like you."

"No! It's not too much to ask." I say. "I want to do it. I'll do anything for you. It's just...I..." My cheeks are warm with an embarrassed blush. "I had a dream about you and...I woke up and...I didn't mean to."

"Wait. Are you talking about a nocturnal emission?"

I nod. "I had a wet dream."

"About me?"

"Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry."

Back comes the warm smile as she shakes her head at me. "You silly man! Come here." Pulling me in she hugs me and holds me in that special way she had.

"I didn't do anything wrong?"

"Of course not. You can't control your dreams."

"It's embarrassing." I say as I lay my head on her shoulder. "Man my age."

"Pish. Nothing embarrassing about it." She smirks. "Must have been a good dream."

"It was. A very good dream. You were in it."

"Little flatterer." She pulls back and runs her hands down over my hair as she looks me over. "Thank you for telling me." She pats my shoulders. "Stand up tall." I push off the counter and stand to my full height. "Whose my powerful prince?"