Son for Hire Ch. 33-44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah!" She gasps as her rock hard cock spring up and out from it's cloth restraints to make thudding contact against my face. Without the panty hose to hold it down her frilly panties stood no chance of containing her erection.

"He he he!" I giggle as I rub my cheek where it had clubbed me. "Good thing I don't have a glass jaw! Damn Ma!"

"Oh my God." She lets out a hot hiss, as surprised as I was by her dick popping free with such force. "I can't believe how hard you make me!" She touches my cheek. "Are you okay my sweet..."

I glance up with a naughty boy look hot enough to melt steel. Her eyes widen and her breath catches mid sentence as she sees the lust within me. If this was anybody else I would have went wild from the fires burning inside of me, but this was...her. You don't treat a Mommy like any common girl. At least not this Mommy. I knew how she liked it. Soft and slow and full of feeling. She had even demonstrated it down in the basement this very morning.

In this position, had she been a mere man, I would have had to hunch in half to reach her cock but with her towering member it would be no trouble at all for me to reach it with my mouth. I look down on it, its swollen tip aimed up at me and teeny gooey glint of precum sparkling around the hole. I just loved how her dick came up so high that it nestled so snugly in her creamy soft cleavage. I can't help myself. Cupping a big tit in each hand I push them together and watch her knob disappear by the warm and squishy enveloping breasts. Playfully I roll her breasts back and forth and giggle at how the shaft went back and forth like a stout metronome as the head rocked with her moving breasts.

"I'm sorry they're so saggy my prince." She whispers as she watches me play. "If you could have seen me when I was...oh my sweet young man. I'm old and...they're just so heavy baby. I..."

"Stop." I lean into her to smooch the top of her breasts. "They're perfect. They are absolutely perfect." I kiss again and again across the vast supple expanse of fair flesh. "You are not old. You are not saggy. You are perfect. You are my beautiful angel. I love your body so much. I dream about you Mum, you know that I do. Not anybody else but you."

"Ohhh." She pets my hair. "Thank you baby."

With a few more kisses I let her tits go to hang naturally and refocus on the organ between them. With a feather light touch I gently place my hands around the colossal girth of her smooth soft shaft and pull it in against my naked chest to give it a nice hug before I gave it a prolonged kiss.

***

Chapter 40

"Hmmmm." Evelyn lets out a soft sigh as her cock comes to touch my belly and chest. With a small tilt of her hips she has it slide up, it's huge tip tickled by the bit of hair between my pecs, then back down again. She flexes it hard, it's stiff girth pressing against my tummy. "Ohhhh. I can't remember the last time I was touched like this."

Alan was a god damned fool. To have a woman like this and not treat her right? It was crazy to me. But his foolishness had gifted me my opportunity. I give her a pretty grin as I rub my bare torso against her while also holding and lightly stroking the other side of her cock with my hands. Just to be cheeky I then bring my hands to my chest in a feeble attempt to push my pecs in around the end of her dick just I had just done with her. The best I can do is create a couple of small mounds to push against the front side but she appreciates the attempt nonetheless.

With a little shake of her head she says. "You make me smile, inside and out."

My grin grows.

Leaning back again I hold her member in my hands to stroke it slow and light. I loved the velvety softness of the taut skin and how the veins gave it a lovely subtly marbled appearance. I loved the neatly trimmed nest of red hair it sprouted up from. I loved the natural musk mixed with her perfume. It strikes me as I admire it just how far I had come in the short time I had known Evelyn. Before her I would have found such a penis threatening to both my ego and sexuality. Before her I would have recoiled at the mere thought of sucking dick. But now I saw it as another perfect piece of this beloved woman, every bit as beautiful and desirable as the rest of her.

"You can do it baby." She whispers supportively. "It's just you and me here. Be the boy that you want to be."

Holding it by the shaft, one hand atop the other, I lick my lips, bend forward, and start...with a kiss. I soft lingering kiss right to the tip. Her cock hardens, her head swells, and her slick precum wets my lips. I happily slurp it away as I pull back again. Evelyn's fingers were now in my hair, rustling and twirling through my locks in that magical way she had of saying 'I love you' with only a touch. It was a mystery to me how she did it, but I was happy to feel it. It couldn't have been more different from the hard cruel hands of the woman who...no, this wasn't the time.

Opening my lips wider I lean down again. I cinch my lips around the top half of her tapered glans to give it a more sucking kiss. Very slowly I slip back to that my lips were pursed once more at the tip. "Mmmm."

"You're doing so good." She assures me, despite the fact I had barely even begun. She was such a Mom. A proper Mom that is. My own mother only belittled and insulted. I pull away and shake my head to banish, or at least suppress, the unwelcome and unexpected thoughts of that woman from my mind. "What's wrong baby?"

"Mom." I whisper. "Am...am I a good boy?"

She pauses, leaning down to try to look me in the eyes. "Of course you are." She pets my hair. "Are you okay my prince?"

"I'm okay."

Before I can ruin the mood any more I get my head back in the moment and open wide to nom down on my beloved's big cock. Her whole bulky knob fills my mouth, my jaw strains as my lips wrap tightly around her pole. It takes a second to register. I actually had a dick in my mouth! HER dick! I try to push deeper but her sheer bulk only lets me go so far. She was a lot of woman to take! Getting as much as I could of her inside of me...I suck at her greedily, trying to keep things tender as she liked but impatient to experience everything at once.

"MMMRRRMM!" I growl with lust.

"Hohhhhh!" She moans as she arches back at the feel of my warm and wet suction. "God baby, yessss!" Gripping my hair in a light grasp her hips buck once with a mind of their own. Hearing my Domme's moan of pleasure is a joy and a privilege that hits my subby soul DEEP. "Ohhhhh."

"Mmmm." I slurp back up on her massive schlong then slather the end with a swirling tongue. "I love it." I whisper between swiping licks. "I love your cock." I go down for more. "Mmmmmm!"

"Ohhhh my boyyyy."

Opening my eyes I see Mommy's big boobs staring back at me. A real live female cock in my mouth and huge set of knockers in front of me...could life get any better than this? I smooch all around her head then stroke her with both hands, allowing my spit to be the lube, as I let my jaw rest for a second then go for more.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm." I hum as I bob up and down. One hand continues stroking as the other slides down to tuck inside of her panties to fill my grip with her enormous balls. God, they made mine feel like mere marbles in comparison. How much cum could these babies store!? I had a feeling I was going to find out.

"Ohhhh Donald. That's good, that's really good. Good boy."

"Mmmmm!" This might be my first time pleasuring a penis but as a life-long member of the cock club I knew oh so well what felt good and what didn't. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm." It is a hell of an effort to keep my teeth from scraping the flared edge of her bell end which causes the muscles to start to cramp. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm."

"Oh baby, your mouth feels so nice on me."

At her encouragement I bob and suck for as long as I possibly can before being forced to retreat. "Ahhhh." I gulp in a breath. Extending my tongue I side her back and forth on it then pull away to swallow and rub my aching jaw. I kiss and nuzzle at her dick letting out lilting little coos as she pets my head and shoulders and back. Like a playful puppy I lick and lap at her, not just her cock but also move about to slurp her soft titties as well all the while making my cute mewling sounds.

"Happy boy." She giggles with a rustle of my hair.

"Oooommm." I chortle happily back between rapid slurps.

I never knew going down on someone could feel this right or this wholesome.

Thankfully it isn't too long before the cramps subside. I dearly wished I could go deeper and longer. Perhaps with practice I could get better. If Evelyn had any complaints though she didn't voice them. She was loving every second of this and seemed to understand better than I the limitations her great size forced on us.

"Donald."

"Yes Ma'am?"

"It's your first time." She leans down to kiss my head. "Ease off a little. Not so deep. Not so hard. That will come with time."

"Yes Ma'am."

Once I was ready I go again. This time I only get her spongy knob in my maw and there she stops me with a gentle guiding touch to my chin. "Right there." She whispers as her other hands comes down lightly on the back of my head. "Be still now, breathe, go at your own speed."

With a hand on my chin and another at the back of my head I am left with just one option. I begin to suckle. "Mmmmmm."

"Ooooo, that's nice. Isn't it?"

"Mmm." I confirm.

"Why don't you try that for a little? Mmm?"

"Mmmmm." I am only a few suckles in when my body naturally reverts back to the same gentle rhythm with which I nursed on her. "Mmm, mmm, mmm." I burble as an echo of that sensation of peace washes over me once more. "Mmm."

"So nice. Good boy. Goooood boyyyyy." Evelyn comes to cradle my head and pull it into her pillowy bosom.

I let my muscles go limp, trusting her to hold me in place. "Mmm, mmm, mmm." My ear against her chest I feel and hear the familiar thrum of her heartbeat. I close my eyes and focus on that steady thump-thump, thump-thump, thump-thump. "Mmm, mmm, mmm." Flavorless and slippery her precum is draw out to mix with my saliva before being swallowed. "Mmm, mmm, mmm." This was sooooo much easier. My jaw was stretched but not quite straining like before. "Mmm, mmm, mmm." Rhythmically, steadily, hungrily I suckle for mother's milk. "Mmm, mmm, mmm."

"Hohhhhh!" Her hot breath washes down over me as the good feelings flow through her. Almost imperceptibly her pelvis begins to rock to pace of my steady sucking. "Goooood boyyyyy."

Holding me close she cradles me and caresses me and begins to hum a wistful rendition of 'You Are My Sunshine'.

***

Chapter 41

My mouth full of Evelyn's huge cock, her heavy nuts being fondled in my hand, her fingers running through my hair, her soft breast against my cheek, her lovely song wafting around me, the unique aroma of her musk and perfume in my nose, and the strong beat of her heart in my ear I suckle. I could have stayed here forever in a state of submissive bliss. It felt so good to be making her feel good but it was more than just that. Honestly...I enjoyed giving her head even more than when she was giving it to me! Somehow her pleasure was far sweeter than my own. Servicing a woman had never felt as deeply satisfying as this. Her cock, her superior cock, put me in my place like no pussy ever had. A real physical representation of who was ascendant and who was beneath. I felt so tiny, so fragile, so weak, yet so beloved. I didn't feel threatened or belittled by my Domme's larger cock. Far from it. Evelyn's maternal aura swaddled me and kept me safe as I allowed my true sexual desires to bloom. Never in my wildest imagination did I think that sucking dick could be so good.

Once the song ends she lets go of my head to stroke a hand down my back.

"Mmmmm, that's nice. That's soooo nice baby boy." She croons. "There you go. You're getting it now. You're doing so good baby."

"Mmmm." I slip off of her. Smacking my lips and swallowing the copious spit and precum I then kiss the fat cock staring back at me. "Whoo, it's big."

I feel a gentle kiss on my head. "And it's all yours."

"Hmm." I roll and stretch my jaw. Holding her amazing penis lovingly in my hands I stroke the end in long even strokes. All mine she says, all mine. I knew what she wanted to do with it ultimately but I was struggling just to imagine it. From a single finger to this monster? Was it even possible? I had a long way to go.

"You are thinking too much. Relax. Enjoy yourself." She sighs. "Don't stop." Her hand comes back up my back to rest at the back of my neck, not pulling me in but signaling her intention nonetheless. "Suck me my prince."

I smile. "Yes my Queen."

Rubbing my wet lips all around it I lavish sucking kisses and sloppy licks all over the fat head before opening up to take it in again. Slowly I push down to take maybe three inches of it then latch tight and suckle once more.

"Ohhhh baby, yesss."

"Mmm."

The still suckling was a lot easier than bobbing constantly up and down, there was less worry about scraping teeth for one. I suspect she was teaching me this when she stopped to have me do it as well as giving my jaw muscles time to stretch out. I suckle like a nursing pup for a short time before sucking up to the tip to nibble her with my lips then right back down again.

"Oooo!"

She liked it. I make a mental note of that. The next time up I do it again, and go further. Nibbling about I pause to tongue at her hole, like everything else about her penis it was many times the size of mine allowing me to actually slip the tip of my tongue in nearly an inch.

"OH!" She exclaims as her body tenses to the sensation. "Oh Donald!"

She liked that too, though I had to be gentle with it. I was learning. Her left hand remains at the back of my neck, gripping a bit tighter now, holding me there and occasionally playing with the short hairs. With her other hand she finds a nipple. With little flicks and pinches she arouses it. "Mmmm." I squeak for her. Still lightly massaging her balls I then take her hard cock in a bit deeper. God it was exquisite how her schlong slid through my lips, how wonderful to stroke the rest of her fourteen plus inches with my hand, and I loved that my head my head was flanked by her two heavy hanging breasts. What a woman!

"That's it baby." She tugs on my nip then cups my pec for a squeeze. "I want to you hear you. Ohhhh."

"Mmmm, mmmm." Once again I start up my lilting little mewls and moans, letting my submissive rapture flow freely and without shame. Up and down I blow her with slavish devotion. "Mmmm, mmmm, Mummmm."

"Ohhhh, that makes Mommy feel soooo good baby!"

Her cock flares hard with a flex of erotic power. "Mmm." I whimper at her might.

"You are such a good cock sucker my boy." She says as she rewards me with a head pat. "The best I've ever had."

"Mmmm!"

"You are so good! You sure this is your first time?"

"Mmmm."

"I know, I know." She says softly. "My boy only wants his Mommy's cock. My special beautiful boy."

"Hmmmmm."

"When...if...you live here...you can have it anytime I want." I could feel her smile though I could not see it. "Would you like that baby?"

"Mmmmm!"

"Yeah. Me too."

I keep at it with my soft pleading hums as her breath steadily gets deeper and faster. Between the short bouts of suckling and the brief instances of nibbles and jabbing licks at the top and even briefer bits of steady bobbing I am actually able to find a rhythm that allowed me to keep the pleasure going for her. Those times when I simply had to stop my stroking right hand would fill in. She told me once that it took her a long time to cum and she wasn't joking. Her stamina was incredible. I would have nutted three times over already yet still her cock stood strong, just another titillating reminder of her feminine cock's superiority. As Evelyn's boy toy I was going to have to earn my rewards. I was only too happy to do so.

"Look at you my sweet. Sucking dick like such a good boy. Such a good boy!" She arches her back and thrusts her chest into me. "Ohhhmmmm."

"Mmm, mmm, mmmmmm."

The minutes pass. My back is aching from hunching, my legs falling asleep under her weight, my left arm cramping from its awkward position, and my jaw sore to point of numbness but still I soldier on without complaint. I would not stop until the job was done. The wet sounds of sucking and slurping of my oral mixing with my mewls. All the while Mom touches me and encourages me and whispers sweet praise to me.

"Ohhh baby. You beautiful man. That's it. Like that. Ohhhh. You're gonna make Mommy cum if keep going like that."

I keep going like that. The words only spur me to redouble my effort. She was panting now, her breath ragged and her flesh warm with a slight sheen of sweat as small motions and moans gave away the inevitable approach of her orgasm.

"Rub...rub my clit baby." She huffs, both hands now on my head as her hips rocked to fuck up into my mouth.

Clit? I'd been so caught up on pleasuring her one set of sex organs I had completely forgotten about the other! I had to remember that Evelyn was special in that way. Letting go of her nuts I reach deeper into her panties. Beneath her scrotum is a short span of fuzzy pubes and then her hot wet pussy. Fuck was she wet!

"HAH!" She gasps the moment my fingers make contact. "Yes baby, right there."

I run a finger along her long slick fleshy lips before finding her aroused clit at the crown. Flattening two fingers firmly against it I rub in circles, moving in time with my head. "Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm!"

"Ohhh fuck! Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhhh God baby!"

She was close! Giving attention to her pussy had taken her to that next level. Her nut would be coming soon. She hadn't told me if she wanted me to spit, swallow, or take a facial but I was all in on the middle option. I had worked this hard and I was going to taste the fruits of my labor if it was the last thing I ever did. After so much nursing today I deserved a warm treat! "Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm!" I am bobbing on her cock quick and steady in a final flurry to suck her to climax. Her fingers tighten, one hand gripping my neck and the other digging into my scalp, as her hips thrust to push her head deeper than ever. Her climbing urgency to cum taking over from her usual gentleness, but only a little. I fight my gag reflex and suck harder and faster. "Mmm, mmm, mmm!"

"Here it comes!" She warns me as her soft thick body begins to tremble all over. "Ohhhh...ohhhhhh...OHHHHHHHH!!!"

What I feel is a sensational chain reaction. At my fingers her pussy clenches and floods with more warm wet nectar. At my wrist her big lady balls tighten. In my right hand her mighty shaft throbs, which I can actually see happen with my bulging eyes, followed an instant later by a pulse at my lips as I can literally feel the thick jizz shooting through her dick. Lips tight, throat open, I try to ready myself. And then...SPLURT!

"MMMFF!!!"

My mouth is filled, FILLED, with a massive torrent of sticky pungent salty-sweet cum! So much! My cheeks bulge out and I devour all that I can but it just came too much and too fast. I am swallowing it and breathing it and shooting it out my nose and dribbling it from my lips to roll down her shaft as Evelyn's load completely overwhelms me. Tears cloud my vision in my futile struggle to gobble down every blessed gooey glob. Coughing, choking, swallowing and snorting I stay locked on as wad after wad after thick spunky wad belches up into my mouth. When nursing on her breasts I had to imagine drawing the milk but with her cock it was all too real, I was getting my fill of mother's cream and then some!

"Ohhhhhh!" Singing and humping and shooting her hot load into me Evelyn is in heaven.