Son for Hire Ch. 33-44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wooooah!"

"Yes. That's me." Evelyn says in a very quiet voice.

"Oh wow!" I look up at her. "How old were you here?" The moment I ask it I regret it. She tries to hide it but I catch a tiny twitch of her left eye, her smile has a touch of melancholy to it.

"I was nineteen years old." She says as she looks down at her younger self. "I was young and I was beautiful. I was alive!" She lets out a long soft sigh. "If only...you could have met me then."

"Mom..."

"Shhh." She pets my head. "I had somebody I trusted make this for me." Reaching over my shoulder she turns the page. This photo shows her with her back to the camera, her masked face looks back saucily over her shoulder as the tantalizing curve of each perfect round butt cheek peeked out below a very short nearly see through teddy. "It was for my future husband, though I hadn't even met Alan yet."

"You...gave this to Alan?"

"Yes." She confesses. "Yes I did. But...it's been buried in the attic for a decade or more." She turns the page to a picture of her on all fours crawling like a tiger, the claws of one hand reaching toward the viewer. Despite the mask I could see it was her, though without the dimples at the sides of her mouth nor the very slight crows feet near her bright glimmering eyes. Beneath her her breasts sagged less than they did now and down past the cleavage the unmistakable lump between her legs was proudly on display. She looked so vibrant and full of life and drop dead gorgeous. God damn! The younger her was a stone cold hottie by anyone's measure. Taking the book's cover she closes it though there were many more pages to come. "You can look through it on your own."

"This is incredible. Wow."

"I wanted you to see this, to have this." She runs a hand over the blank cover then pulls it away. "I wasn't always old baby."

"Evelyn..."

Again she interrupts me. "Well, did you like your presents?"

"Like them!?" I look around at my haul. "I...I...I don't even...Oh Mom, I love them!" I say. "I wish...I wish I had something to give you."

She chuckles warmly. "Seeing my prince happy is all I need."

"Awww Mom!" At a loss as to how to else to express it I simply say. "Thank you!"

"Give Mommy a hug." I spring up on my knees and turn to give her a big honest hug, she leans in and holds my head to her breast then gives me a series of hard kisses to my head. "That's my good boy."

***

Chapter 44

I sit at Evelyn's feet looking over and futzing with my gifts for a time. She was every bit as happy to watch me enjoying my presents as I was to receive them. Both of us knew our time was done today though neither of us wanted it to end. Mom being the more level head between us eventually is the one to broach it.

"It's been well over an hour." She says. "Your sister is waiting."

"I know." I say with a sigh. I turn the multi-tool over in my hand, staring at it though my mind was elsewhere. "Evelyn."

"Yes?"

"I understand that you and Kiki arranged my allowance and all that stuff."

"Yes my boy. You don't have to worry about any of that money business. I know how much you hate it."

"Yeah." I say softly. "But...I do have to worry about it."

"Oh?"

I look up at her and place hand on her knee. "Kiki is...well, she's healing."

"She'll get better with time. From what you've told me she has already come a long way."

"Yeah. But I'm not talking physically." I kiss her knee. "She's an addict Mom. Her recovery is fragile." I say. "I've seen...others kick the habit only to fall right back in from a single weak moment. That poison gets a hold on you and it doesn't let go."

"You have to show her some faith my boy."

I shake my head. "No. It's not about faith. It's not about not believing in her. She's not at her strongest right now. Right now she could stumble without meaning to." I take her hand in mine. "I can't let that happen, not if I can help it. I need to be the strong one now. Putting money into my sister's hands is a temptation she can do without right now." With a squeeze of her hand I add. "She's looked after me all my life, now it's my turn to look after her."

Evelyn studies me and sees the conviction in my face. She might be older, and she was definitely wiser, but in this I was the one with the relevant experience and insight. Ceding to my deeper understanding she gives me a nod. "Of course Donald. I...I confess I never thought about that."

"I might just be a poor boy from the hood but the school of hard knocks does teach a few things well." I grin. "I'll happily be your boy Evelyn, but for Kiki I need to be more. I appreciate what you were trying to do but this is the way it has to be."

She gives me a proud smile. "Then that is how it shall be." She says. "You are a good man Donald."

"I do my best."

"Shall I tell her or...?"

"No, I'll let her know." I say, though I did not look forward to that conversation.

"Very well." She says. "So the deal is you'll be receiving three thousand per month at the first of each month, all in cash."

"Three grand!"

"Rent and bills for the suite are covered...well, I hope at least." She sighs. "We'll renegotiate if you have to find another place to rent. I'll be paying it all out of my private account which Alan has no access to."

"Okay." I say, still recovering from the figure. Three grand!? It might be a humble wage for some but for me it was more than I'd ever made by some distance. Although that did have to support a family of two, at least until Kiki was back on her feet.

"First payment is today."

"Oh!"

"Plus moving expenses of course." She says. "I've got five thousand in an envelope in my purse."

"Five...! Oh! No! No, no, no!"

"Donald." She scolds. "You really must stop this. If you are going to be looking after the money you have to get comfortable with this."

"It's just..." I look around at the gifts all around me. "It's so much!"

Closing her eyes she sorta stretches and twists her thick luscious body, hands running down the sides of her freshly nursed breasts and down toward her freshly sucked cock. "Mmm, and worth every penny." She opens her eyes and pats my cheek. "Now lets get you cleaned up."

I don't think I will ever get over that weird feeling of being paid to do something I would happily sell my soul to do but there was nothing for it but to accept my good fortune and count my blessings. This exchange of cash for services was only awkward because I was making it awkward. She was right. I had to get comfortable with this arrangement as Evelyn's boy for hire, or at least act like it.

"Yes Ma'am." I bow my head. "Thank you Ma'am."

"You are welcome my boy."

First I head to the kitchen and take a quick peek out the back window to make sure my sister was still doing fine. She was up and had wandered from the poolside to explore the yard and look over the flower beds. She looked much more herself again and was definitely starting to look a bit bored so the timing couldn't have been better. I am then taken to a washroom and cleaned up by my doting Mistress, even this simple task was a joy in itself. She gets changed, with a very appreciative audience of one sitting on the bed watching her, then we tidy up the living room and kitchen. All of my goodies, along with the thick envelope of cold hard cash, are put into a cloth shopping bag.

At the back door I stand facing Evelyn, sweater on over my collared shirt and my bright brand new sneakers on my feet, as she rubs her hands up and down my shoulders and arms.

"You look so handsome."

"Thank you."

"I'll talk to Alan." She assures me. "I'll do everything I can to get you here."

I nod. "I know. Sorry again about all the stuff with Kiki."

"Don't you mean Kitty?" She laughs. "I hope she's okay."

"Yeah. I'll take care of her." I say. "And sorry I didn't make a good impression on Alan. I could have done better."

"No worries." She says. "Not many make a good impression on Alan. I can't guarantee anything baby, but I'll try."

"I know."

"It was so nice to see you again."

"Same."

"You'll try your cage tonight? Tell me how it fits?"

"Yes Ma'am."

She pinches my nose. "And I want to see when you use your dildo the first time."

"Oh. So...you want me to wait."

"Not necessarily, a video call would do. Just give me some warning first."

I blush. "You want me to do it on camera!?"

She laughs at my flustered face and pinches my rosy cheeks. "My own private camboy. That was the word, right? Camboy?"

"Yeah." I nod. After a moment we fall quiet, I look her in the eyes. "I'll miss you."

She pulls me into an encompassing embrace. "I will think about you every minute you are away from me." Pulling back she places a hand on the spot my new pendant hung beneath my clothes. "Find your way home soon my prince."

"I will." I promise. "I will see you soon."

We kiss a soft lingering kiss, not like mother and son but as lovers. Pushing off of me she turns her face. "Okay, get going. You'll make me cry if we keep this up."

Taking her hand I kiss her palm. "I love you Mom."

With that I take my bag and head out into the sunny yard. I am about halfway across the expanse of lawn when Kiki, enjoying the flowers and the feel of the cool soft grass on her bare feet, turns and spots me approaching. She is about to say something when she locks onto the tacky wool sweater with the great big pink heart on my chest. "What...is that!?" She points. "Ahhhh ha ha ha ha!"

I am grinning from ear to ear as I rub my belly and display the sweater as proudly as I would a gold medal. "Evelyn made this for me."

"Ha ha ha ha!" She is busting a gut. "Oh my God! It's hideous!"

I stand tall, heart thrust forward. "Well I like it."

"Ha ha...woah!" Her laughter stops. "Nice kicks!"

Holding a foot up I say. "Like'em? Another present."

Leaning in she sniffs. "Is that cologne? You did not use Alan's cologne right after banging his..."

"No!" I exclaim, then tilt my nose up snootily. "I have my own cologne thank you very much. I am a man of class and sophistication, don't you know?"

"HA!" Her eyes shift to the bag in my hand. "What else did Sugar Mama give ya?"

I grip the bag tightly. "None of your business!"

"Aw, come on. No secrets in marriage dear husband."

"Shush." I swat toward her as if shooing a pest.

"Speaking of, should wifey be jealous?" She winks. "You were in there a long time. Just what did you and that sexy milf get up to in there? I want all the juicy deets."

"None of your business!" I exclaim as I pinch her shoulder. "What a nag. Old ball and chain."

"Ow!" She rubs the pinch then says aghast "Ball and chain!? That's it. I want a divorce!"

"Gladly!"

We share a laugh. "Come on, dear, I'll call a cab to take us home. We can wait out front."

"Hold on." Kiki says with a nod toward the house. "Evelyn and I have something..."

"I've already taken care of it." I interject, knowing that she was speaking about the money. Speaking calmly and firmly I state. "The plan has changed."

"I see." Her mood sinks, a grim expression flits across her face. "Donny...you can..." She falls quiet. We stand looking at each other with just the sound of the breeze through the trees. Holding true to my love for her I do not flinch and keep my gaze locked on hers. After a moment her eyes lower and she nods. "Alright kid. I understand." She takes a big breath of fresh air in and her spirits lift once more. "I love it here Donny." She looks around. "I really love it."

"Me too Sis." I say. "Me too."

Taking her hand in mine we walk back to the pool to collect her footwear and then back out front to wait for the ride to take us right back to the world we were so eagerly trying to escape.

To be continued...