Son for Hire Ch. 33-44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Powerful?"

She raises an unamused eyebrow. "Answer me."

"Um...me?"

"Correct." She says. "Whose my sexy sweetie?"

"Me?"

"Mmm hmm." She nods. "Whose the goodest boy in all the world."

I grin a bashful grin. "Me."

"And who does Mommy love so, so, so very much?"

"Me!"

"You!" She pats my chest. "Hold that in here. Be proud of who you are, because I am."

"Awww, geez!" I swear right now that I could fly if she asked it of me.

"Come on you." She loops her arm in mine. "Let's go check on your sister-wife."

"Ugh!"

She giggles. Arm in arm we head back up the stairs, only parting once we are about to step out into the open. We stroll across to the pool to find Kiki out of her chair, her shoes off and the legs of her overalls rolled up to her knees, sitting on the edge of the pool and slowly kicking her feet in the clean blue water. I could sense Evelyn about to say something about messing with her husband's precious pool but, probably sensing things couldn't get worse at the point where Alan was concerned, she lets it slide. Iced tea in her hand Kiki raises a toast to us as we approach.

"That was quick." She quips with a knowing snicker. "Done already?"

"Kiki!" I scold. I act aghast though my blush gives away the truth.

"It's cool." She laughs. "When you two didn't come right up I knew what was up. He he he. It's all good."

"Feeling better?" Evelyn asks calmly, not dignifying Kiki's accurate though inappropriate insinuation with a response.

"Yeah. A bit weak still but I'm good. No worries. You two go do your thing." Leaning back to prop herself up with one arm she takes a sip of her drink and faces the warm rays of the sun. She then takes a long deep breath of the fresh air and lets it out. "This is the life eh little brother?"

"Yeah." Turning to Evelyn I say. "Can I talk to Kiki for a minute?"

"Of course. I'll be in the kitchen when you're done."

"I won't be long."

I watch her go. I would never tire of watching that big beautiful ass swaying as she walked. Turning back I come to sit at the end of the lounging chair Kiki had been on earlier. Leaning in I put my elbows on my knees and let out an exasperated sigh.

"This is the part where I get in trouble?" Kiki says with a sideways glance my way.

"Yeah."

"Yeah." She echoes. "I was trying to be flirtatious. Thought I could sweeten up our mark."

"Is that what that was?"

"It didn't quite go how I was hoping."

"I guess not."

She titters. "It went SO much better!"

"What?" I shake my head. "Better? God damn it. Is that what you thought? This was REALLY important for me Kiki. For us. Why are you trying to fuck this up?"

"Fuck it up?" She says. "What are you talking about? We're in kid. We got this."

"In? Are you nuts?" I thumb back toward the house. "Alan cornered me down there. I thought he was gonna kill me! He gave me this big speech about responsibility and stuff."

"Probably not bad advice." Setting her drink down she brings her hand up to rub her belly. "You are gonna be a daddy after all. He he he."

"You!" I point at her. "Did you tell Alan you were pregnant?"

"Not in so many words." She winks. "If he jumped to conclusions well, that's not my fault."

"Oh my God. The dude hates me!"

"Ohhhh yeah, that's an understatement. I'd say he despises you." She says with a grimace. "But I mean...you are banging his wife. It's only fair don't ya think?"

"Kiki!"

"He doesn't hate me though. After he spoke with you he came up and gave me a talking to as well." She says, her feet starting to flutter again. "He was so nice." She pauses to think about it then stops to wiggle her toes at the water's surface. "So nice. He's really worried about me even though he's trying really hard not to. Isn't that sweet? The big guy is a real softie."

I am dubious to say the least. "He said we could stay?"

"Mmm, no. Not precisely."

"What did he say?"

"He told me about how I needed to leave you and reassess my life. That I needed to go back to my family and start again." She smiles. "I gave him this whole tragic story about having nobody else. The details were off but it was basically true."

"Kiki..."

"Donny." She reaches over and places a hand on my knee. "Relax. The white knight has spotted a damsel in distress. Let nature take its course." She nods to the house. "With Evelyn on our side this is as good as done."

"I think you misread this whole thing Sis." I sigh. "But...there's not much we can do now. Next time could you at least give me some warning though?"

"Where's the fun in that?" She gives me a roguish grin and pats my leg. "Lighten up kid. You only live once."

"Hrm." I grumble. "Kitty?"

"Cute, huh?" She turns to look back out over the pool, yard, and flower garden. "I think Kiki can stay back there in the neighborhood. She doesn't belong in a place like this."

"I like Kiki."

"She can be a bitch though."

"Hey! Watch it." I take her hand in mine and give it a squeeze. "That's my sister you're talking about." I roll the name around a bit. "Kit. Kit. Kitty. Mmm. I think I could get used to that. I like it."

"I should hope so." She says with that telltale twinkle. "You married her."

"Gah!" I exclaim. "I swear I'll never get used to that!"

"And knocked her up."

"Shut up!"

She laughs and gives my knee a slap. "Get outta here kid. Go be with Evelyn."

I peek behind me then back at Kitty. "You don't mind?"

"Of course not." She says happily. "I can see you two are crazy about each other. It's gorgeous out today. I'll be fine. Go."

"You won't cause any trouble back here?"

"No promises." She winks. "Now go!"

"Alright." I giggle with excitement as I get to my feet. "I'll just be...a little bit. An hour?"

She lays all the way back, pulling the blanket Evelyn had brought to put behind her head as a pillow. She puts her hands behind her head and slowly flutters her feet within the pool as she stares up at the azure blue sky and the puffy white clouds above. With eyes distant and a tranquil smile she says. "Take your time darling. No need to rush on my account."

***

Chapter 38

With Alan gone I simply walk into the place like I lived there to find Evelyn in the kitchen at the counter with her back turned. I hurry up beside her to see what she was up to. On the counter I find a small plate with a single chocolate frosted cupcake upon it. On that cupcake is a thick freshly cut strawberry slice which to my eye looked like a big red heart. A dusting of icing sugar and the tiny curls of shaved dark chocolate elevates the dessert to a masterpiece.

"It's beautiful!" I say. "Is this for me?"

"Who else?" She smiles as she slides it toward me. "How is your sister?"

"Fine." I say as I continue to admire the special treat. "She's resting. She won't bother us for awhile."

"Good." She says. "Good."

"This looks so good!" I am still marveling at the cupcake. "Thank you! I can't believe you made this for me."

Evelyn's smile widens. "I am glad you like it." Reaching up she pets the back of my hair then on down my back. Sidling closer she presses in at my side. "This is for after we're done. A special sweetie for my special sweetie." Now it was my turn to smile. She was so cringe and corny, just like a Mom ought to be. She slides right in behind me, both of her hands gliding up under my arms and around my body as she leans her weight into me to pin me up against the counter.

"Mom." I let out a soft sigh as her breasts squish into my back and her cock into my ass.

Nuzzling into the back of my neck she kisses me and takes deep slow smells of me as if to ingrain my scent in her mind and then kisses me more. Her arms tighten to squeeze me close. Seconds turn to minutes as she just holds me like this. It was exactly this way back when I broke down in front of her that first time. This time I do not break. Sure, my eyes moisten a bit, but this time I knew that this was no tease of a love that I could never have. My mommy was here to stay. In her arms, her dick slowly growing against my butt, I feel myself slipping into that warm wonderful feeling of submission. Very, very subtly I tilt my hips forward and back to rub back against her.

In my soft pretty voice that I saved exclusively for her I coo. "I'm hungry."

"Come along my little one." She says in her most precious voice. After covering my cupcake with a large bowl so that it wouldn't dry out too much she takes my hand leads me from the kitchen and out into the living room. There I am surprised to see a stack of almost a dozen boxes of various sizes all wrapped in shiny blue and silver paper with creamy white bows. I look at them and then look at her. They couldn't all be for me...could they? She looks a bit guilty as she confesses. "I might have overdone it."

"All for me?"

"Mmm." She nods. "I've never had my own boy...not like you I mean. I couldn't help myself."

"Oh Mum. It's too much."

She laughs. "Would you like to open them now?"

My gaze shifts from the presents to her. Bowing my head with a bashful blink of my eyes I shake my head no.

"No?"

My eyes then turn downward to the two soft mounds filling her shirt. "I'm hungry."

No more words are needed. She guides me to the sofa and lowers me down onto it so that I lay flat on my back. She pets my hair and shoulders then runs her hands down my body. It must be a Mom thing. She just wanted to touch me and check me all over to make sure I was well, as if her eyes might deceive her or something. I certainly wasn't complaining. At my feet she stops to untie and remove my shoes one at a time then places them neatly at the end of the sofa. She also pulls my socks off then pinches and rubs each toe in turn between a thumb and finger. She finishes with a quick tickle to my soles. I squirm and let out a giggle which makes her smile. Getting up she turns to face me, radiant in both her raw sex appeal as well as her wholesome motherly energy.

I wait quietly, my eyes never leaving her, as she unzips the back of her dress then peels the top down so that it hung in the front like an apron. Her flesh fair and smooth, her full bosom straining her big bra, she is everything I remembered and more. Her motions are graceful and controlled though I could sense the almost desperate eagerness behind them. She shifts one of the back cushions to give her more room then brings a knee across to straddle me. Her ample weight settles down on top of me and I am pressed deeper into the soft sofa. With my arms pressed tight to my sides, trapped against me by her legs, she had me pinned in the most delightful way. Sitting on my crotch, the bulge of her big nuts pressing down over my dick, she looks a giant towering above me.

"Look at you." She beams as she runs her fingers down neck and chest.

She pulls the strap over her left shoulder down and pulls her arm up through it and then, and then at last, she pulls the cup of the bra down and lets her great mammary spill free. On instinct my lips are already parted pursing for a latch. Holding her heavy teat in one hand she leans forward and aims the plump nipple to my mouth.

"Mmmm!" I moan as I root in and suck onto her.

"Ohhh sweet heaven!" Her eyes roll back in exquisite ecstasy as I begin to suckle. "Ohhh Donald."

Her body shudders and her breath catches as my gentle but needy suction draws at her breast. After a moment to regain herself she gazes back down into me. Kiki, Alan, the move, the presents, my fears and worries...all just melt away like honey in tea. It was just me and Mommy now.

"Is that better?" She whispers.

"Mmmm."

"Good boy."

With a tenderness only true love could achieve she combs her fingers through my hair in slow soft strokes.

"Good boy." She croons. "Gooood boyyyy."

I close my eyes. I suckle upon her supple flesh. I melt beneath her warm swaddling weight. I cherish each gentle stroke of my hair. I yearn for the hardening cock and moistening pussy pressing down on my manhood. Time has no meaning as I float in my perfect happy place.

Evelyn hums and coos and whispers the most amazing things. "Such a good boy." "My little prince." "Mommy loves you."

When her nipple has had enough she shifts to the other side. Between them I let out soft pleading whimpers but she doesn't leave me wanting for long as her fresh nip soon presses into my mouth. "Mmmmm." I hum happily and take up my steady suckling once more. While no milk flowed the mere act was sustaining ambrosia for my submissive soul.

"You make me so happy."

"Mmmmmmm."

As with the other breast she lets me nurse for a long quiet time. There was no need to rush. We were both exactly where we wanted to be. Even though we were both wildly aroused, our surging erections rock hard, neither wanted this to end. Breathing slowly and deeply through my nostrils as I nurse I drift there as the minutes float on by. I may have even slipped off to a surface slumber a time or two, it was impossible to tell. The normally sharp border between dreams and reality was awfully hazy when I was like this.

After a time I feel the supple weight of her big breast meld down over my whole face followed by a tiny little kiss to the center of my forehead.

"Donald?" She whisper as she brushes my temple with the back of her fingers. "You still awake baby?"

I bat my eyes open.

"Oh!" She smiles. "There you are."

"Hmmm."

"I'm sorry. Mommy's nipples are sore."

"Mmmm." I slow my suckling and ease up on the sucking. I part my lips and allow her to pull free. She rises up, her heavy pendulous tits swaying freely between us. Both of her tawny nipples were now puffy and a bit raw from my prolonged nursing. "Thank you." I sigh.

"You are so very welcome my boy." She looks upon me adoringly yet with just a tinge of regret. I knew how badly she wished she were lactating for me. She wanted so much to actually physically provide milk for me that she felt as if she were falling short somehow by failing to do so.

"Mmmm." I lick my lips to show her how satisfied I was then let out a little belch. "All full."

She chuckles then kisses me. "My sweet man."

I smile my cutest smile for her.

With the tip of her index finger she plays with my lips. "You know baby...if you're not quite done yet...Mommy's got something else you could suck on."

***

Chapter 39

"Oh!" I chirp as the meaning of her words sink in. "You mean...?"

"Yes my boy. I want to feel your mouth on me in that special way."

"Ohhh thank you!"

Her finger traces the edge of my top lip, her eyes focused on my mouth. "Ask me nice first baby." She says in that wonderfully motherly way of hers before offering some good old homespun wisdom. "If it's not worth asking for it's not worth having."

I lick my lips and swallow as I prepare myself to say something I never thought I'd hear myself utter. "Mom...can I suck on your huge cock?"

"Ooo, so crude." Her face twists. "You make it sound so tawdry."

"Please?"

"Is there a nicer way to ask?" She taps my lips with a finger. "Hmm?"

"Um." I think, then try to hide my mischievous smirk. "May I blow your dingus?"

"Dingus?" She chuckles. "What is a dingus?"

"May I lick your big fat wing-wang?"

"Fat! Excuse me!? Ha ha ha!"

"Lady dingle?"

"I do NOT have a dingle! Ha ha ha!"

"Woman weenie?"

"Weenie? He he he. How dare you! Impudent boy!" She says aghast. "You'll be punished for this you know."

I titter and wiggle beneath her. If I was going to be punished I might as well make the best of it. "Can I fellate your fenis?"

"You are ridiculous. You're just making words up." Her laughs escalate. "Ask me nice!"

I giggle along with her. "May I slurp your Mama-mamba?"

"Mama-mamba!? Ha ha ha ha ha!" She bounces on me as she laughs a good honest belly laugh. "Would you stop!"

Slowly our shared laughter fades. I kiss her finger and ask in my high pleading sub voice. "Mom. Let me make you feel good. Please?"

Her expression goes tender and she strokes my cheek. "That's better."

"Please." I coo. "Please. Please Mum."

"As if I could ever say no to you." She beams. Shifting back to sit on my thighs she holds her arms out to me. "Come here my boy."

I sit up straight into her loving arms. She hugs me into her bare chest, her thick soft body almost melding around me as she embraces me. At some point in our nursing her bra had been completely removed, I'd been so in the zone that I don't even have a memory of that happening. I hold to her, soaking up her care and attention as well as listening to her heart beat, before giving her a wet kiss to just below her neck. I look up at her and smile. She smiles back and lets the embrace ease.

"I'm not too heavy?" She shifts and twists as she tries to find the best way to rest upon my legs. "Are you comfortable? I'm not hurting you am I?"

"No Ma'am." I say. "I'm fine."

"Good." She strokes my chest. "Take off your shirt Donald. Let me see your sexy body."

"Yes Ma'am." I say as pull my shirt off.

"Mmmmm." Her smile grows as she runs her silky smooth hands down my chest and stomach. Tenderly she explores every curve and crevice of my flesh. Even now she does not rush things, taking extra time to feel me with her hands and admire me with her eyes. To have a beautiful older woman look at me and touch me like this...well...it sure makes a boy feel loved. "Whose my sexy little man?"

"I am." I sigh.

"Good boy." She caresses my sides and arms and shoulders and neck before bringing both hands up over my head then down my back. "Gooood boyyyy." She kisses the top of my head.

"Mmm."

"Make me feel good and you get all those presents AND your special sweetie too." She says sitting back again but not breaking her touch. "Would you like that baby?"

"Yes Ma'am." I nod demurely. "Thank you."

I knew darn well I was getting that stuff regardless of what happened and she certainly did not have to sweeten this deal to make me go down on her but it did feel nice to have rewards to work toward. Though the real prize lay beneath the skirt of her dress. I had been wanting to do this for so long now. The last time we were together had been such a tease as she let me lick her clean but denied me from actually giving her head. I wanted it and she knew I wanted it. With agonizing slowness she teases the hem of her skirt back higher and higher, giving me a few tantalizing glimpses of her big throbbing bulge before at last drawing the dress back like a stage curtain to reveal herself.

"Ohhh!"

I would never get used to the sheer mass and length of Mom's monster. Dear lord, it made the erection tenting my pants just a short distance away look like a damned pinky finger by comparison! After our long bout of nursing she was at full mast and then some. Her pastel pink panties strained to contain the beautiful beast, the fabric so thin I could make out every detail and contour of the cock within. The globe of her huge heavy scrotum filled the space below the root.

"It's all yours my prince." She whispers as she tucks the hem of the skirt up into the top that hugged her belly to keep it out of the way. "Show me your love sweet man." She straightens up, pulls a few locks of her long luscious red hair over her shoulders, and arches her back as invitation to touch her body. "Make Mommy feel good."

For a moment I can only stare at her in awe. By God she was gorgeous. With the tips of my fingers I slide them beneath the edge of Evelyn's pantyhose and begin to peel them down. She lifts a bit from my thighs so that I could reach back over her wide hips and pull the hose down lower over her huge pillowy ass. Shifting back to the front I tug them down as much as I could to give access to the panties beneath. I grin as I notice the waist band of the panties pull free from the skin from the pressure within. I am still getting the panty hose in place when I suddenly punched across the face by turgid flesh.