Son for Hire Ch. 33-44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Chapter 42

I don't know how much cum I end up eating. A hell of a lot it, that's all I knew. I slurped up my own load the last time I was here and that was like a dainty appetizer compared to this full course meal of jizz. Whether it was real or imagined hers definitely tasted better but good God there was so much of it. I do what I can. From the first great deluge to final dribbling dregs milked up out of her with my hand I consume all that I could before I allow her cock to slip from lips. I gently set her slowly softening penis down onto her stomach. Semen dripping from lips and nose I sputter up and cough before letting out a deep rumbling belch.

"Oh my goodness!" She giggles. "You ate so much! You didn't have to do that baby."

I look up at her with a bashful smile and bat my eyes. "Thank you Ma'am." I rub my belly. "I'm full now."

I watch as she absolutely melts to my cuteness. "You are too much." Her face flushed Evelyn is positively radiant in the afterglow of her orgasm. "Whoooo, I haven't cum like that in....whoo!" She boops my nose. "You're good Donald, very good."

"My pleasure Ma'am."

"Look at you!" She laughs. "What a messy boy!" Using her dress as a cloth she starts to wipe the jizm from my chin, lips and nose. "What is it with boys, always so dirty." I just sit gazing up at her more in love than ever as cleans me up. With a contented grin she dabs and swabs the mess away not the least bit concerned about staining her nice house dress. "That will do for now." Grabbing both sides of my head she kisses the crown before rising up off of me. "I'll clean you up proper after you open your presents."

I knew from the tone of her voice now and previously that she was very much looking forward to giving me my gifts. The only gift I needed was her attention but since the presents were important to her they were important to me as well. Although...I was actually kinda excited about them too. Outside of Kiki nobody had ever just randomly given me something before and looking at the pile of impeccably wrapped boxes this was going to be a lot of somethings.

"He he he." She pets me. "You can't wait to open them, can you?"

"May I?"

"Soon."

Tucking herself away into her panties she pulls the undies and hose back up then bring the top of the dress back up over her body. With her bra off her bosom hangs naturally inside of her dress, a look so darned sexy it made my already hard pecker flex harder. I could actually make out the shape of her big nipples through the cloth. Rising up she steps off the sofa and feeling floods back into my stiff legs.

"Wait here." She says.

I nod and sit up. Slipping my shirt back on I stare across at the shiny presents and try to guess what each one was, though I honestly hadn't a clue. She is only gone a moment when she comes back in with the fancy cupcake, a fork, a napkin, and a glass of chocolate milk. She sets these out on the coffee table for me then sits beside me, her hip touching mine. I admire the presentation once more and I am about to thank her but she wasn't done yet. Taking the napkin she spreads it out over my lap and has me sit up straight. She pauses to give me one of those little petting strokes she always did then picks up the plate with the cupcake and the fork herself. Hiving off a piece of the dessert she swipes it over the powdered sugar and chocolate twirls then brings it to my mouth. I look at her and then to it before opening my mouth.

"Good boy." She places the end of the fork into my mouth. I close my lips around it and she pulls it free. It is delicious, as I knew it would be.

"Mmm." I chew, savor, then swallow. "So good."

She smiles warmly and slices another section of the decadently rich treat and feeds it to me. I eat this too feeling a strange mixture power and powerlessness. She was serving me as if she were the submissive in our relationship but doing so through her own will and authority. She really did make me feel like a prince. High in status and importance but with no real influence. Tilting her head she brushes a tiny crumb from the corner of my lips then reaches to hand me the glass of milk. I take it from her and drink then pass it back again. She places it on the table and returns to feeding me.

"This will get that taste out of your mouth." She says.

"It wasn't so bad." I say as I take another bite and wriggle with good feelings. "Mmm. So good. Mmm! You're the best."

Her glow from before had transitioned into a state of peace, her happiness quiet yet deep. "You are so different from Eugene and his friends." She says softly. "And a world apart from those other boys. You give yourself so freely."

"It's easy with you."

"Sweet thing." She smiles. "Is apple pie actually your favorite dessert?"

The question recalls the fiction of our first meeting where I said that was my favorite, though I was just playing along at the time. "I mean, I like it."

"But it's not your favorite?"

"No." I confess. "I think I like cherry best."

She nods, taking a mental note, as she feeds me another bite. "And your favorite color?"

"Blue."

"Favorite season?"

"Summer."

"Favorite music?"

"I'm not picky."

"Favorite book?"

"Not much of a reader really."

"Hrm." She grumbles disapprovingly. "You just haven't found the right books yet."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Favorite sport?"

"None."

"Favorite movie?"

"I dunno...anything funny I guess." I quietly cringe at my tepid answers. "Sorry, I guess I'm kinda boring."

"Pish!" She kisses my cheek. "Don't you say that."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Favorite food?"

"Steak and potato." I swallow and take the chocolate milk again to wash the succulent cake from my mouth. "Or pizza. Ham, shrimp and pineapple."

This stops Evelyn mid motion. "Ham, shrimp and pineapple?" She looks at me like she might some confused stranger wandered into her home. "Really?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"You are joking."

"No Ma'am. I love it." I say. "It's the best."

"Oh. Oh no. This will not do." She shakes her head. "No boy of mine..." Her voice trails off.

"What's wrong with ham, shrimp and pineapple?"

"That sounds disgusting!"

"It's delicious!"

"It's an abomination!"

"It isn't!" I giggle. "You've never had it?"

"No! Ew."

"You and Kiki agree one thing at least." I laugh. "Hey. Don't knock it until you've tried it."

"I'll pass!"

"Your loss." I quip then open my mouth like a baby bird awaiting a worm. "Ahhhh."

"You impudent scamp!" She rolls her eyes and shakes her head with a great big grin. "That's a second punishment you've earned today. You are lucky I already love you."

"Yes Ma'am!" I chirp. "Ahhhh."

She then commences to feed me the rest of the special treat she had made just for me, all the while muttering gripes about pineapple and shrimp and my bratty response.

The cupcake eaten, the milk finished, she daubs my mouth with the napkin and set it on the plate. She puts an arm around me and plants a big ol smooch to my cheek. "How ya doin baby?"

"Good!"

"Are you happy?"

"Very happy."

"Excited for you presents?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"I bet." She says as she pulls me into her side and holds me tight. "Donald."

"Yeah?"

"When we started...when you started going down on me, you paused. I got the feeling something was bothering you." She says, her voice probing yet gentle as her hand rubbed up and down my back. "Would you like to talk about it?"

She was referring to that awful moment when the thoughts of my real mother invaded my head. "No Ma'am."

"Donald...you can talk to me baby. You know that, right?"

"I know." I let out a false laugh. "I don't even...know...what it..." I shake my head as images of my mother towering over me, my mother's hard clawed hands, my mother's fearsome wrathful eyes threaten to take root. Something had triggered a memory back when the thoughts first intruded though I don't know precisely what, nor did I even want to know. That horrible woman had no place here in Evelyn's kindly home. "It was nothing." I say firmly, banishing the thoughts with a mental shout that clears the encroaching gloom. "I'm okay."

"It doesn't sound like nothing." Evelyn says with another kiss. "If you ever need to talk Donald...about anything at all..."

"I know, I know." I nod.

"If we are moving too fast or you aren't completely comfortable with what we're doing you must tell me, okay?"

"Okay." I say. "I'm okay. Really."

"Mmm."

Bowing my head low I whisper pleadingly. "Can we drop it please?"

"Of course." She hugs me and I let myself be hugged.

"Can...can I open my presents now?"

She turns my head to look to look me in the eyes. Respecting my wishes for personal space she doesn't peer deeply into my raw soul, something that might well trigger another bout of sobbing, me being the wuss that I was. Instead her gaze draws me out of myself and into her buoyantly joyful eyes. "Whose my good boy?"

"Me." As quickly as my thoughts had turned dark they brighten once more.

"Yes you are." She confirms with a cheering wink. "And good boys get presents!"

***

Chapter 43

"Come on then." She says as she stands and takes my hand. Leading me across the room she takes me to the pile of presents. Sitting down on the nearby armchair she motions me downward. Lowering myself to my hands and knees I look over the blue and silver and white of the wrapping and bows. I almost didn't want to touch them they looked so nice. There were eleven gifts in all, as much as an entire Christmas morning from my childhood but all of it just for me. "Go ahead." She urges me.

I reach out for one of the smaller ones and study it a moment. I look to Evelyn who watches me with adoring interest then back to the gift. I sidle closer to her and sit down on my butt beside her feet then begin to tear at the shiny blue paper. Evelyn giggles, unable to contain her excitement. Inside I find...a multitool? Removing it from the box I inspect the steel tool. I could tell its quality just by its weight and feel, this wasn't some cheap knockoff version. One by one I go through the different options. Pliers, knife, wire cutter, scissors, screwdrivers, and more. It seemed to have it all. I look up to the gift giver a little confused by it, this wasn't the type of thing I'd been expecting.

She is beaming. "With that you'll be ready for any little problem life throws at you."

"Yeah." I say. "This is...great!"

"Keep going."

I nod and set the tool down beside me. Looking over the pile I choose another of the smaller boxes and rip into it. Once more Evelyn laughs, enjoying watching me tear through the wrapping she had so meticulously folded and taped. The next gift was one I'd been expecting.

"My cage."

"Mmm hmm." She pets my hair. "We have to make sure it fits and that you're comfortable in it before we really start using it."

I take it out of the box and look over the clear plastic chastity device. It looked...constricting, though I suppose that was the point. "Balls go through here?"

"Yes." She says. "Then you place the the other part over the penis." Reaching over me she taps the tiny padlock that held it all together. "Then you secure it all together with this."

I shift in even closer, my side now tight against her lower leg. "And you want me to wear it all the time?"

"No. Oh no baby." She kisses my head. "If we can get you here, this is for when you leave the house. There are two keys. One for you, that you will keep here, and one for me that I will carry with me always." She takes the pair of keys referred to and removes one for herself. "This way I'll always know your little guy is safe and sound."

I smile. I liked the idea of her holding the key to my lock, as if she owned my cock just like she owned my heart. And I really liked the possessiveness and dominance of her ensuring that my penis was only for her and her alone. I knew that it bothered her deeply to hear about those girls at that party I performed at, none of those girls out there could get me with this baby on.

"Try sleeping with it tonight." She says with a pat to my shoulder. "Let me know how it goes."

"Yes Ma'am." I set my cage beside my tool.

The next gift I reach for is a large flat square one, a book by the looks of it, but this time she stops me. "Save that one for last."

I nod obediently, my curiosity piqued, and move on to another that looked an awfully lot like a shoe box. And it is. As I pull the wrapping away and open the box I instantly recognize both the brand and make of the spanky new red, white, and blue sneakers within. I didn't know the cost of the other stuff but these I knew ran two hundred bucks or more!

"Wha?"

"It looked like you needed some new shoes." Evelyn says happily. "The man at the shop said this style was very popular with boys your age."

"This is too much!" I say as I pull one of them from the box to feel the leather in my hands. "They're even my size!"

She chuckles. "Of course they are."

"Oh...Mom!"

"You like them?"

"YES!"

She gently rubs my neck as I ogle over the high tops. For my whole broke ass life I'd only admired shoes like this, occasionally trying them on in the shoe store before putting them back on the shelf to get the off brand ones I could afford. I didn't know what to do or say. A simple thank you couldn't convey what these meant to me.

"They're beautiful." I whisper, tears in my eyes.

"Aww, I am glad you like them." She leans in for a hug and I hug her back. "You have more to go baby."

I nod and set the shoes with the rest. I didn't know how much more of this I could handle. Such generosity and kindness humbled me. The next gift I am grateful to see were as much for her as they were for me. It was a box of four skimpy tight-fitting, nut-snugging, butt-hugging men's briefs of various colors. I giggle and look up at her. "Sexy."

"Yes my boy." Her eyes twinkle. "Very cute, very sexy. I can't wait to see that hot little tushie of yours in them. Wear them next time you come."

"Yes Ma'am! He he he."

The next two gifts are of a type, both related to grooming. The first is a fancy razor kit for both shaving my face as well as sculpting body hair, half of it I didn't even know how to use. The other is a gift pack of various lotions, creams, soaps, and a cologne.

"Mmmm." I hum as I inhale the rich aroma of the cologne.

"I like that one." She says. "I think it suits you."

The pile at my side was stacking up and I was only just over halfway done. When Mom spoils her boy she doesn't mess around. For the next present I go for the biggest one. I tear it open to find a plain white box within. Opening this I reveal a big pink heart in a field of blue knitted wool.

"The heart looks bigger than I thought it would." She says. "You'll look like one of those bears with the tummy symbols. Sorry about that."

I run my hand across the soft fuzzy wool. "You made this?" I say in a hushed voice.

"Yes." She pets me.

Handling it like the treasure it was I pull it from the box to discover that it was a sweater. It was easily good enough to be sold in a store but little imperfections here and there, the shape of the heart for example was slightly blobby, showed it for the labor of love that is was. It was navy blue with the oversized heart smack in the center of the front. It was tacky. It was ugly. It was terribly unfashionable. It was wonderful!

"It must have taken forever." I gasp.

"It took awhile." She admits. "Whenever I thought about you I would start to knit. Well...I thought about you a lot."

"You made this..." That was it. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I start to cry. "Oh Mum!"

"Ohhh sweetie." She pulls my head to her lap and caresses my face. "What's the matter?"

"It's so...beautiful!" I turn my face into her thigh, tears and snot wetting her nice dress. "Nobody's ever... made something...for me." I hug the wool garment to my chest. "I love it so much."

"Shhhh." She soothes. "It's okay. It was my pleasure. I was happy to do it."

Mom sees me through my little crying spell, as she always did, and soon I am hugging to her legs feeling...knowing...that I was the luckiest guy in all the world. From homey and wholesome to raunchy and lewd, a perfect reflection of our relationship really, the next gift is of a very different sort.

"There's a bottle of lube in the box." She tells me as she watches me holding the box with the six inch dildo inside of it. The phallus was a realistic looking one of a fair skin tone, complete with balls and veins, and had a suction cup at the base. "It is body safe and easy to clean. This will be your first training toy."

"For my bum?"

She laughs. "Of course silly. Though you can suck it too if you want. It's your toy, play with it however you like."

"I will!" I say excitedly.

"Be gentle with yourself." She smooches me. "I don't want you hurting yourself with this."

"I won't." I groan and grin at her protectiveness. "I can't wait to try it."

"Mmm, that will be a sight." She reaches and picks up a small square gift and hands it to me. "This one might be fun as well."

I open the next one and for a moment I am confused as I look at the picture of a black thing sort of shaped like a half flattened out egg held in the palm of a woman's hand. I have to read the label before I even had a clue. "Clitoral stimulator?"

"It's a vibrator." She says. "Not just for clits. I thought we could have some fun with it, one way or another."

"Anything would be fun with you." I say. Anybody else would have groaned at my cringy sappy sweet sentiment, but mother's had a far higher tolerance for cringe than most people.

"Sweet man." She says. "Just two more to go."

Already drowning in my Sugar Mama's largesse there was nothing to do but carry on to the end. My hands pass over the one that was meant for last to a square box only a couple of inches to a side. I shred the paper and throw it onto the mountain of crumpled and ripped wrapping growing in front of me. Inside is a plain black jewelry box. I take a moment just to feel the nice texture of the classy box itself. Opening it up I find a pendant in the design of a compass, like the symbol you'd see in the corner of some old map, with a slender silver chain. I touch the pendant to feel the raised compass rose as well as the letters N, E, S, and W.

"Turn it over." Evelyn whispers.

I turn the pendant to see engraved on the smooth back a single letter engraved in a fancy curling font. "M?" I look up at her. "For Mom?"

She gazes into my eyes and gives me a single nod. "When things out there get rough or confusing, when you are feeling lost and alone, this is to help you find your way again."

"Awww geeeez!" My heart felt it might actually burst! Once more we hug.

Evelyn takes the chain from the box and places it around my neck, connecting it at the back. I place my hand over the compass at my chest. "I don't have the words."

"You don't need them." She says.

At long last I reach for the final gift, only to have Mom place her hand down on it to stop me. She holds it there in silence for a moment, hesitant to let me see what was inside.

"Mom?"

"Donald." She says softly. "You must never let Alan see this. Or anybody else. This is only for you."

"Okay."

"Promise?"

"I promise." I say with all of my heart. "Only for me."

She holds there a moment longer before pulling her hand away. This present I treat with a bit more respect. Whatever it was I meant a lot to Evelyn. I am I remove the ribbon and tear the paper away in a single long strip. Out of it I pull a book. An old red book, leather bound with no title or design on the cover or spine. Opening it up I turn past the first blank page to see a full page black and white photo of a woman from the neck down sitting in a seductive pose with lacy black lingerie. Was this...Evelyn? There were similarities yet differences as well. The way the model sat meant her left leg covered the key feature that would confirm it. I turn the page to see a similar photo but just a bit more revealing. The body types were similar yet the woman in these photos was thinner and perkier, her large breasts higher and firmer, her flesh of her shapely slender legs tight and flawless. While the pose had changed I still couldn't see the tell-tale bulge. The next page however removes all doubt. It showed the model, Evelyn, facing the camera seated with her legs spread and her upper body arched back in a sensual sexy pose. Inside of the panties I saw the gorgeous lady cock I had been sucking not so long ago.