Son for Hire Ch. 45-55

Story Info
A futa mommydom smut drama.
20k words
4.86
12.1k
20

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,038 Followers

Chapter 45

The call comes later that very day as Kiki and I doing the dishes, her washing and me drying. When my phone rings and I see who is calling I am all smiles as I dry my hands and flip the towel over my shoulder. Kiki pauses her washing to watch me, every bit as interested in what Evelyn had to say I was.

"Hello?" I answer.

My heart skips a bit as there is a long dramatic pause before Evelyn finally says. "You're in."

"We're in?" I say.

"You've got the suite."

"We got it." I say to Kiki.

Her face brightens into a huge smile. Pink dishwashing gloves dripping wet she dances in a little circle then leaps toward me to give me a big hug. "YES!" She cheers. I laugh and hug her with my one free arm. "Thank you Evelyn!" She says toward the phone.

On the other end of the line I hear a familiar happy chuckle. "The place is ready, the rest is up to you."

Decoupling from Kiki I move to the table and sit down. "How were able to convince Alan? I got the sense he hated my guts."

"Oh yes. Oh my yes." She says. "I am not sure I've ever seen him loath somebody like he does you. You've become everything he hates in the younger generation rolled into one."

"Oh." I blanch at that thought of that big bastard hating me so fervently. "If he hates me so much, and after all of Kiki's...stuff, how in the heck did he agree to it?" From the sink my sister sticks her tongue out at me at the mention of her actions that afternoon. "I thought he hated her too."

"Oh yes, he does, if you believe his words." Evelyn says. "Oh my God. He's talked about little else but your sister since he got home today. He thinks she is the stupidest, most irresponsible, most annoying woman on God's green earth. And he is furious at her for hooking up with a loser like you."

"Loser!? Gee, thanks."

"His words, not mine." She says. "She's is way too good for you, according to him, but needs to grow up and get her head on straight. And he is sure that you two are expecting. You should have heard him going on about how your future child stood no chance with a pair of parental disasters like you."

"Yeesh!" I then whisper to Kiki. "He hates us!"

"Who cares, we're in." She whispers back, positively buzzing with excitement.

"He said that anybody would better than you two. He went on and on and on about how he would never let tenants like you into his house. 'Over my dead body' was said at least a few times." Evelyn continues. "He was adamant. It wasn't happening. We wouldn't be taking you or anybody else in and that we were going to clear out the suite altogether."

"But you brought him around."

"Nope, I barely said a thing. I'd given up hope." She says. "He ranted and raved and argued against points nobody was bringing up but himself until, after all his indignation was spent, he told me that it was up to me. He said that we could rent to you if I wanted to, but that he wasn't happy about it. I honestly couldn't believe my ears." She lets out a little sigh. "He'll deny it but he's worried about you two. He sees a young a couple down on their luck and...I think he wants to help. After all these years that man still has a surprise or two left in him."

I could hear in her voice a troubled tone I'd heard before. She was cheating on her husband and felt taken for granted by him, but she did not hate the man. She might even still love him. A fact that made everything more complicated than it already was.

"Are you having doubts?"

"No baby." She says. "I want my boy here."

"I'm comin home Mo..." I catch myself before I say the word, Kiki did not need to hear that. "...Ma'am." I then look to Kiki and confirm. "We're moving."

"Woo hoooooo!" My sister lets out a hoot of joy and liberation. "We are fucking out of here!" She spins out into the living room with her arms wide as if in flight. "Fuck this shitty place! Fuck Mr. Khan! Fuck Diane and Lamar and all those mother fuckers! Fuck this whole god damned stinking neighborhood!" She hurries to window and opens it up to stick her head out. "FUCK YOUUUUU!"

"Ey! Fuck you too!" Shouts a distant indignant voice from the sidewalk below.

"I wasn't talking to you ya dumb...oh shit! Marco, is that you?"

"Kiki! How ya doin babe?"

As my sister banters with one of our neighborhood acquaintances I return my attention to the phone. On the other end of the line I could hear Evelyn laughing. "Well, from what I heard someone's happy."

"More than one someone." I quip, then in a hushed tone just loud enough for ears I say. "Thank you Mom."

"You're welcome my prince."

"This is so wonderful. We've been talking about it all day. We've got a plan. We know where we can get a truck. Most of this old junk we're getting hauled to the landfill. We'll be getting new stuff after we get there. Everything goes well and we should be ready in just a few days, if that's okay."

"That's more than okay. We'll be ready on our end."

After a moment of silence I add. "I can't believe this is really happening."

"Me neither." She says.

"Ma'am."

"Yes my dear boy?"

"I'm..." I lower my voice even more as I get up to walk to my room. "I'm wearing it."

"Wearing...? Oh." Her voice brightens. "Are you now?"

"Mmm hmm." I giggle. "It feels...naughty."

"Ohhh my!" I could hear the lust in her voice. "It fit okay?"

"It wasn't easy getting my balls in. And it's kinda tight."

"You are a big boy." She says proudly. "I can try to find you another."

"I think it's okay. I'll know better later, I've only had it on an hour now." I then add. "It didn't help that I was thinking of you as I put it on."

"He he he. You little charmer."

"Oh, I'm wearing the undies too. They're so tight, you can see eeeeverything. They feel so sexy."

"Ohhhh Donald, you can't tell me this right now!" She moans. "Mmmmm. Mama wants to see!"

"I'm looking pretty hot." I titter mischievously when, in the blink of an eye, my chastity cage suddenly got a whole lot tighter! "Oh!"

"Serves you right." She teases, seeming to know exactly what my little exclamation had been about. "Teasing Mommy like that."

I laugh. I was in my room now and had pulled my shorts down so that I could see the snug briefs and the shape of my cage in one of my mother's old round makeup mirrors. I shake my money-maker back and forth, wishing Evelyn could see me right now. "I thought I gave it away though when I went up to the counter to dry the dishes and it clicked against the drawer knob. Kiki didn't notice, thank goodness."

"Sneaky boy." She laughs. "Well if it hurts too bad you take it off right away. Okay?"

"Yes Ma'am." I say. "Hey...I just wanted to say...I really enjoyed today. After the showing I mean. I really, really enjoyed today."

"I did too. Having you on me...I can't tell you what it means to me baby. And I had so much fun watching you open your presents. You were so cute down there all flustered and smiling."

"I love my presents. They were amazing." I say. "I really loved going down on you too. I...I loved sucking your cock Evelyn. I liked that part very much."

"Mmm, that was nice wasn't it?" She sighs. "You were wonderful my pet."

"You tasted so good."

"Baby, you're going to make me hard again talking like that."

"He he he." I squirm as my dick gets more and more constricted in its unyielding cage. "You wanna play?"

"Ohhh my boy, I wish I could." She says. "But I've got to go. I think Alan wants to rant some more."

"Awwww."

"I know." She says, as disappointed as I was. "I know. Soon we'll be under the same roof."

"Yeah." I pout. "I wish it was tonight though."

"Me too baby. Soon. Keep me updated on the move, okay?"

"I will."

"And Donald."

"Yeah?"

"You are a good boy."

I let out a sharp breath as her vitalizing words shoot straight into my beating heart. "I love you!"

"I love you too baby." She whispers. "See you soon."

With that the call is over. I sit on my bed to collect myself a moment.

"Good boy." I whisper as my hand feels the hard plastic beneath the taut cloth. "I'm a good boy."

All inside of me felt...full of light. I was in love, madly and deeply in love, with the most perfect woman in the world. Kind, loving, nurturing, beautiful, and just as kinky as I was. She had found me an empty husk and poured her love into me to fill the void. I was getting out of this soul crushing neighborhood. My sister was on the mend and coming with me. I wasn't simply happy. I wasn't simply in love. It was far more profound than those wonderful things. I was finding myself and I was finding a purpose and a place for me to belong in this crazy world. If there was a God and if he had laid out a path for me to follow, I had found it.

***

Chapter 46

The next three days are busy ones. With the way clear, the money to make it happen, and no jobs or other obligations hold us down right now Kiki and I set straight to work. It is a funny thing, moving. It is like an archaeological dig through your own life. After the top soil of everyday clutter is removed you start to make finds, artifacts and mementos of another time left there by the ghost of someone who once was. In our packing and our cleaning we come across all sorts of old stuff that trigger memories of a lifetime in the neighborhood.

We find old report cards and tease each other for subjects the other did worse on, which in turn gets us talking about some of the more colorful characters from our school days.

"How in the hell did you ever that A in Mr. Brown's Physics class?" I say. "That old bastard was a tyrant."

With a little smirk Kiki brings her hand to her mouth to make the gesture for blow job.

"NO!"

"Went from a C to an A in under seven minutes."

"Stop."

She laughs. "You asked."

"Oh my God." I face palm.

"He had a really nice dick actually. It was..."

"Stop!" I hold my hands up. "I retract the question. Ewww."

A laugh is shared. Our relationship was evolving right under our feet. It was not long ago that Kiki would not have shared that secret with me but since the hospital and this whole moving business her respect for me had risen. We now spoke more as equals and as friends. She was still my big Sis but her role as my caretaker had come to an end, something I now realized I should have sought much earlier. I think that having Evelyn in my life to take over from her helped to put her at ease about this transition. With that weight off of her shoulders Kiki had at last been able to relax, open up, and embrace her youthful spirit.

We find a stash of DVD's that we never had the heart to throw out and in the blink of an eye we are children again, laughing and reminiscing with nostalgic glee.

"Oh my God...Babe!"

"No!" Kiki snatches the scratched and cracked case from my hands to ogle over it just as I had been doing. "We saw this so many times."

"I know!"

"That'll do pig..." She says, then we both say together. "...that'll do." We smile as the warm feelings flow. The invaluable escapism that this movie provided for us when we most needed it could not be understated. "We're watching it! Now." Kiki states emphatically with no argument from me, but as she opens it we find the case empty. "Oh yeah."

"Gone." I say.

"It was in the player when it was pawned."

"Yeah."

"We'll find it online."

And we do and have damn good time watching it just like we were kids again.

The more we go the older the finds become. On fading flimsy notebook paper we find a painting that I made with watercolors from back when I was no more than five or six. It shows a crude representation of Kiki and I standing on the street holding hands with big smiles on our faces, Kiki's curly brown brown hair nearly the size of the rest of her body combined. Beside us was a green car, our mother's old hatchback, and apartment buildings behind us with a bright yellow sun and blue skies above.

"You still have this!?"

"Yeah." She grins. "My favorite birthday present ever."

"That's right. I made it for your birthday." I say. I couldn't help but think about the scared little boy that made this as I look over the art. Other kids my age painted pictures of superheroes or animals or their parents, but for me it was always Kiki and me.

"Hey." She says softly as she places a hand on my shoulder. "Don't cry."

I blink my moist eyes. "Sorry...I just..." I let out a bittersweet sigh. "I remember this day."

"Me too."

"We had fun...until..."

"We did have fun." She gives me a little shake. "Don't worry about the rest kid, it wasn't your fault."

I look up from the painting. "You took the blame, for everything. You always protected me."

She pats my cheek and plants a smooch on the other one. "And I always will." Taking the picture and tucking it into a big hardcover book to protect she says. "I always meant to get this framed someday."

We were nearing the end. Most of the furnishings had been hauled to the dump and place was looking empty. We were doing what we could to clean it but the grime on the old paint and fixtures seemed completely impervious to any of the cleaners we had on hand.

"Fuck it." I say at last, dropping the scrub brush I'd been running over the window sill to no effect. "He can keep the deposit."

"Thank God!" Kiki huffs and thumps back onto her butt. She wipes her sweaty forehead then narrows her eyes. "What's that?"

"What's what?" I follow her eyes to see she was staring at the narrow space between my dresser and the floor. Barely visible was the spine of a book, usually better hidden but I'd shift the dresser over as I was cleaning.

"Nothing." I say.

"Oooo!" She squeals. "Is that a porn stash!" She scrambles forward. "Ha ha ha!"

"Kiki!" I cry, but it was too late.

Sliding the old photo album out into the open Kiki freezes. She looks up to me and then back down to the album. "You said you threw this out."

I crawl to kneel beside her. "I couldn't do it."

My sister turns the album to face and slides her fingers over the letters that spelled 'Memories'.

"I couldn't do it." I say again. "There's too much of us in there."

She nods, seeming to understand. Hesitantly she opens the cover to reveal the first page of photographs, echoes of a time before we were even alive. They show our mother with a lean handsome man with a mustache. In each of the photos he had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. It was Kiki's biological father, a man she'd never met. Our mother was barely twenty in the pictures, her long curly hair a near exact match to Kiki's now. The photos showed the very happy pair in various situations with their arms around each other, usually with a beer in their hand. She turns the page to reveal more pictures of them, mother pregnant now, and then a few baby pictures of Kiki.

"Look at you." I nudge her.

She stares her infant self. "Hard to believe that's me."

"I dunno. She looks like a pain in the ass too."

She laughs and elbows me back. "Asshole."

After another page of our mother and Kiki as an adorable curly haired toddler, the mustached man notably absent, there are then pictures of the pair of them with another man. He was a big man and wasn't smiling for the camera, if anything he looked annoyed he was having his picture taken. We only knew this guy as Frank, I never met him and Kiki had no memory. Then there are photos with them and some friends of my mother's. My mother is pregnant again, not from Frank but one of the other men she'd let between her legs after him. We didn't even have a photo of my father. There are only two baby pictures of me, one of just Kiki and I, Kiki looking very crabby at having to sit still, and one of mother with her two children on her lap. The woman holding the children was smiling but there was no joy in her eyes. There are a few more pages of pictures, mostly of Kiki and I playing or opening Christmas presents or running around at the park. The few glimpses we get of mother shows a losing weight, the healthy fullness of the earlier pictures now gone to leave a dead-eyed sunken cheeked ghoul. This was closer to the mother I remembered, the one with those hard hands and razor tongue. And then, right around Kiki's first day of school, the pictures just end. The rest of the album is blank white pages.

Kiki closes the book and slides it toward me. "I'm glad you kept it in the end."

"Yeah." I whisper. Taking the book I slip it into the bottom drawer. No need to keep it hidden anymore.

Kiki and I hug and say no more about it.

A few hours after looking through the album I sit in my dark room, sitting much lower than usual as the box spring and mattress now sat directly on the floor as I had already taken my bed frame apart. At my ear I hear ring, ring, ring.

"Hello? Donald?"

I knew instantly by her cool cordial tone that Alan was there with her. I let out long breath before saying softly. "Hi Mom."

"Is everything okay?" In just two words Evelyn had read me like a book and knew something was off.

"I just needed to hear your voice."

There is the rustle of movement. "A problem with the rental truck you say." I could hear the concern but she couldn't say what she wanted to thanks to Alan's prying ears.

"I miss you."

"Oh...." I hear her gasp. "Um...me too."

"Christ, what's the kid's problem? Calling at this time, we're trying to watch a show here." Alan gripes in the background. "Let me talk to him."

"No, I have this dear." Evelyn says. "Listen, Donald, whatever the problem is I am sure it's going to work out."

"Yeah."

"Everything is going to be just fine Donald. Okay? You'll see." She pours every ounce of emotion she could into each word, conveying through her warm voice what she really wanted to say. "It's going to be okay."

"What are you, his counselor?"

"Alan!" She cuts herself off before she says something she couldn't take back again.

"It's okay." I say. "I didn't mean to be trouble."

"No trouble at all." She insists, wanting so badly to talk to me. "Thank you for letting me know."

"Sorry Mom, I'll let you go." I say. "Thanks for picking up."

"Of course. Is everything still a go for the day after tomorrow?"

"Everything is fine." I say. "I just needed to hear your voice." I take a breath. "I love you."

"Mmm hmm." She says in a wavering tone. "I'm glad. Talk to you again soon."

"See you soon."

I hang up and place the phone on my chest, as if I holding the source of her voice made her closer. I felt bad for bothering her when she was with Alan, but just hearing her voice had done a world of good. Taking a deep breath I slowly let it out and feel myself at last relax. Just two more nights here. So close. So close.

***

Chapter 47

I am woken in the middle of the night by a knock at my bedroom door. "Mrrmm." I groan and roll over. "Kiki?" Sitting up I rub my eyes and gather my wits. Getting up out of bed I hurry to the door and end up stubbing my toe in the dark on a moving box. "Ouch! Mother fucker." I grunt. Hopping the rest of the way to the door I open it up. "What's the mat...ter...?"

There at my door stands a figure taller and far fuller than my diminutive sister. Even in the gloom and through blurry waking eyes I knew those thick curves anywhere.

"Mom!?" I gasp.

"Hey baby." She says softly.

Behind her I hear Kiki say. "I'll leave you two be." Then the click of her bedroom door shutting. A moment later music begins to play, not obtrusive but loud enough to give Evelyn and I at least a bit of privacy.

I still couldn't believe my eyes and I wonder if this is a dream. She was real alright. I could feel her warmth and smell her beautiful fragrance. It still seemed unreal though. Our visits were always one way, me out there, never the reverse. She had come a long way in the dead of night to a very unsavory part of the city just to see me. This had to be important.

grimbous
grimbous
1,038 Followers