Son for Hire Ch. 45-55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahhhhh." I whimper as my head swims with this brand new pleasure. "Oh...you're deep. I feel you inside of me. I feel youuu. Ohhhhh."

"Yes! That's it. That's Mommy cock inside of you." She gasp. "Ohhh, you feel so good on my dick baby."

"Ohhhh God!" I groan loudly. "YES!"

***

Chapter 54

"When you are ready." Evelyn says. "Start moving."

Right away I very slowly pull the dildo away and once more feel its wonderful hard girth slide through my hole. "Ohhhhh." When it is two thirds of the way out...I pull it into me again. "Nnnngh!"

"That's it baby. Nice and slow. Feel Mommy's cock moving inside of you. It's feeling good, isn't it?"

"Ohhhhh God you feel goooood!"

"Yes my boy. You're fucking me soooo good baby."

"Mmmmm!"

In...out...in...out. The more I did it the easier it was and the better it felt, and it was already feeling incredible. Gradually, stroke by stroke, I am able to start to quicken the long steady thrusts. Each gliding in and out of my gripping asshole is a fresh joy. Not only did the stretch feel amazing the way the shaft ran across my prostate had me seeing stars.

"Ohhhhh!"

Just as I had pretended to cum with her during her orgasm she now pretends to be here with her cock buried inside of me. "Mmmm! Ohhh yes baby! Ohhh my God you're so good."

"Hahhhh!" I felt so fucking sexy with her watching. I bring my left hand across my chest, I point my toes pretty like, I bite my bottom lip and bat my big eyes as I make myself as cute as I could for my audience. Still I fuck the dick faster, now moving my ass to rock with the rhythm of it. I push back to take it in and pull away on the out stroke. The more I gave myself over to the experience of being the bottom the more it consumed me.

"Good boy. Mmmmm." She sings. "Yessss baby. Fuck that cock for Mommy."

"Ohhhh." My whole body gets into the motion. I thrust in a new way, one that maximized getting penetrated as opposed to being the penetrator. As good as that kind of sex was...this was better! To feel a beautiful woman's cock inside of me just...just...just made me feel right. This is how a boy was meant to be used. As good as the fantasy was I yearned to be touched. I reach for the camera. "Mum!"

"I'm right here my prince. Ohhhh you are so beautiful."

"I want youuuu." I whine as my hungry ass begins to push against the fake penis for more. My imagination had limits. I wanted the real thing. As good as this felt I could now sense that I could take thicker and longer. Maybe not as big as her but by God I would love to try. "I want youuuu!"

"Oh baby." She touches the screen. "I want you too."

"Mmmm."

"I want to see you closer." She says. "Bring that pretty face closer."

"Huh?" I pause.

"That toy is special. It can stick to things." She says. "You noticed it has a suction cup?"

"Yeah." I huff.

"Stick it on the floor." She nods downward. "Let me see you ride baby."

I grin. "Yes Ma'am." I gingerly pull the toy from my ass. "AH!" I let out a gasp as the ridge of the knob pops through the anus. Not worrying a bit about the mess I roll forward and SLAP the dildo down onto the floor between me and the computer. I find it amusing how the dick waggles before coming to rest. I marvel a moment at how it looked a lot smaller out here than it felt inside. I crawl forward and rise to my knees in a sexy pose worthy of a pinup. "You can't see the whole toy." I notice it in my frame.

"That's okay baby." She assures me, wanting to hurry this on. "As long as I can see your face and body."

I nod. Reaching down I position to cock to my impatient hole and sink my whole weight down onto it. "OHHHHHH!!!" My cock lurches, spitting forth a long shimmering line of precum that stretches down to the floor, as I feel that wonderful fullness push deep into me once more. My eyes roll back as I grind hard down into it. "MMMMM!"

Being closer to the camera Evelyn can see the bliss wash through my face and body. "I told you it would feel good. I knew you would love it."

"Yes. You knew. I do love it."

"Mommy knows her good boy. She loves him oh so much."

"Hnnngh!"

"Play with your cock baby. Let me see you play with it. Play with your little guy."

My body obeys even before my lust crazy mind can comprehend. I latch onto my tool with both hands and stroke myself in time. I ride on the cock in time with my fapping getting both pleasures at once.

"Oh sweet boy. Look at my boy." Evelyn watches me with love and lust in her hazel eyes. "My perfect boy."

"Ohhh my God!" I groan. "OHHH...AAHHHHH!!!" I was barely in a minute when without meaning to I am seized by orgasm "NO!" Too late though. I clamp my hands around my shaft and try to hold it back even as great gouts of hot thick sticky cum erupts out onto the floor in front of me. As I came my ass tightened rhythmically around the cock inside of me taking my climax to new realm. I grit my teeth and growl through the most intense orgasm of my life. "OHHHHH!"

"OH!" She laughs in surprise at my sudden popping off. "Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes! Cum baby. Ride that cock and cum for me."

As if I had a choice. In the grips of sexual rapture literally all I can do is ride it out! I grind into my toy and pump my throbbing dick as an unbelievable amount of jizz continues to spurt out in thick heavy globs. "HNNNGHHH!!!" I swear my powerful orgasm lasts twice as long, is twice as hard, and that I shoot twice as much, but eventually it does peter out.

I look down at my mess and my spent cock...and bow my head low. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" She brings the screen right in so that her face filled it completely. "Baby, you got nothing to feel bad about. You were amazing!"

"I didn't mean to cum so quick." I pout. "You didn't even give me permission."

She laughs merrily. "Don't you dare feel bad about that."

"Good boys wait for permission." I insist.

"I see. Do you think you deserve to be punished?"

I nod. "Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry Ma'am."

She studies me. "Very well. I will punish you later."

"Thank you Ma'am. I'll do better next time."

"You are a special kind of boy, aren't you?" She whispers, more her to herself than to me. "Donald."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I shrink smaller, feeling so unworthy yet so very appreciated. "Love you too."

"Let me see you smile."

"Aw Mom."

"Donald." She says again more firmly. "Let me see that pretty smile."

I look guiltily up at the camera and shoot her a little grin. That was all it took. Just the act of smiling and seeing her smiling back got me to giggling. "That was kinda quick though." I say.

"Nothing wrong with that. Don't be so hard on yourself. It's your first time riding baby!" She says. "Your body just did what came natural."

"It felt super good." I laugh. "Ohhh. That was fun. That was SO fun!"

"Was fun?" She raises a brow. "Hold on a second, just because you came doesn't mean we're done."

"But..."

"If that was really me there I'd barely be warmed up." She says. "You can't throw in the towel just because you squirted. It's not just size we have to work on baby, it's stamina. We gotta whip that hot little tushie into shape."

"You mean...?"

"Keep riding boy. I ain't finished with you yet!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

***

Chapter 55

Having just busted my nut all over the floor I was suddenly feeling much more raw and tender down below, but my orders were to keep going so I that is what I do.

"Nnngh! Mmmm!" I whine as I start to ride my toy again. My cock, not quite hard but still at full size, slaps against the floor and continues to spit the dregs of my load as Mommy's gift continues to plunge inside of me. "Ohhmmm!"

"That's it. Sing for me my boy. You sound so pretty."

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!"

"God baby, I am so hard for you right now."

"OHHHHHH!"

"Put your hands back and your feet out front, crab walk style."

I nod my obedience. It isn't as easy as it sounded. Trying to change position with lube everywhere and while trying to keep the dildo in my ass proves a challenge, but one I manage. Holding my self up on my hands and feet I find a new freedom of motion as I thrust into the air as I ride the cock. My meat flaps up and down with my movements, my balls bouncing and my dribbling dick slapping up and down against my belly, and the shift in angle causes the toy to drive into my glowing prostate more directly. Having cum the pressure had been released and so I wasn't chasing that orgasmic high like usual yet it still felt great. In fact it felt really great. Almost like...I was going to cum again!

"Ohhh, nnngh, ahhhhh!"

"Oh my sweet boy. Look at you go! You are everything I always wanted."

"MMMMM!"

For Evelyn my boyish moans are a lewd symphony. "That's it. Keep going. Ride it baby. Show me how good you can d..." Just then her head snaps up to look toward the door. "No. Not now." She whispers. "Damn it."

"Mum?"

She looks back down to the screen. "He's coming."

"Ohhh noooo!" I whimper in protest though I knew there was nothing to be done. She had heard her husband coming up the stairs. He would be in the room any moment now. Our fun was about to end in order to protect our secret, such was my lot as the other man.

"I'm turning the sound off." She whispers with a smile. "I'll keep watching as long as I can. You keep going until I end the call. Keep workin that booty baby."

"Yes Ma'am." I mewl.

She kisses at the screen. "See you tomorrow my prince."

"Yes my Queen."

She fiddles with the phone to mute it, both so that she was muted for me and I was muted for her, and I notice her rearrange herself, probably covering up her massive boner with bunched up covers. As I continue my lewd performance I watch her. She looks up and speaks to Alan. Jesus, talk about audacious! Sitting on the bed speaking with her husband who was right there as her boy toy performed for her on the screen of her phone. The brazen risk was wicked and naughty and I felt so fucking sexy being a part of it. I couldn't read lips, especially in my current state of distraction, so I have no idea what is being said. It didn't matter anyway. I still had a job to do here.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck!" I groan openly. She couldn't hear my lewd noises anymore but they come anyway. In our time together she had trained me to let go and express the good feelings in voice and expression and body language and in doing so I had discovered it actually felt better this way. Besides, the way this dick was hammering into my P spot I'm not sure I could have held it back anyway. "OHHHH!"

Knowing I was now competing with Alan for Evelyn's attention I shift into erotic overdrive. Shifting my weight to one hand I bring the other up to grope at my shiny lube covered body. I grip at my chest and stomach, I massage my balls and stroke my near stiff cock, I ride faster and hard, I writhe and preen, I do everything I can to make myself as distracting as possible. My efforts pay off as I see my Mommy continually peeking down toward the screen as she spoke with her husband. In fact she had a hard time tearing her eyes away. She begins to pretend to text just so that she could look at the screen for longer periods. I could imagine what torture it was for her to seeing red hot personal porn on the screen while simultaneously trying to hold a humdrum conversation with her spouse.

"Fuck...fuuuck!" I moan as, miraculously, I could feel another orgasm rapidly approaching. "God! OHHH!"

Whether it was what was being spoken about or the guilt that I knew Evelyn carried inside of her for cheating on Alan I could see a shift come over my lover. Her eyes didn't sparkle quite so keenly, her once lustful expression now more sober. She might feel bad about her husband but I didn't. He was the competition. Wanting to squeeze every second I could out of my show for her I slap my free hand back down behind me again and hump with wild abandon. My body gleams with sweat and lube, my cock and balls whap up and down, my whole sexy body gets into the act as I ride Mommy's cock in a desperate bid for attention.

"Mommy!" I gasp. "I'm gonna cum for you! MMMMM! Look! Look at meee!"

She doesn't hear me though, she doesn't even see me as Alan had commanded her attention with whatever they were discussing. No! Don't look at him! Look at me! Look at me! LOOK AT ME! I am right on the edge of bliss when she glances down, shoots me a wink, then ends the call.

"Mum! HNNNNGHHHH!!!"

I do end up cumming again. My cock not even fully stiff dribbles out whatever seed I had left as one hell of an orgasm radiates out from inside of my bum to rock my whole damn body. In the throes of passion the dick plops out of my spasming hole and I collapse down to the ground to twitching as the climax owns me.

Good as it was though...it is a hollow joy. Both physically and emotionally. My ass desperately tries to grip down on the toy that had been filling it so nicely only to discover nothing to find purchase on. It was akin to letting go of my pecker mid-spurt. The damn thing slipped out at the worst possible time. And speaking of worst time, my gaze searches the screen for the woman I loved with all my heart only to see a reflection of myself on the ground moaning and writhing. She didn't see me cum. She would have been so proud of me. Without her watching me all of this suddenly felt...for nothing.

"Mummm...."

My pitiful moans of pleasure and longing fade and the room falls quiet. So quiet. So terribly quiet. I hug my arms around myself trying to mimic my lover's soft embrace but it is poor substitute for the real thing. God how I needed her to hold me right now. Getting up to my knees I feel ashamed and vulnerable and so deeply alone. I continue to stare at the screen as jealousy burns hot in my gut. I might be Evelyn's every desire, her precious prince, but it HIS bed she slept in. I was the one left to sleep alone. My Queen had a King.

"I hate him!" I whisper impudently, though instantly I regret feeling such an ugly emotion as that. I was better than that. Besides, I had no reason for hatred. Alan sure as hell had reason to loathe me, it was Evelyn and I who were the sinful ones here, but he'd done nothing to wrong me. Fuck. Just when I thought things were getting easier my life had found a way to get even more complicated. Closing my eyes I take a deep breath and gather my emotions. This was the life I'd signed up for with her. This is just how it had to be. I push all of the jealousy and spite from my heart and force myself to focus on the good. With how good my body was feeling it wasn't that hard.

I get up to my knees. Looking down at myself and all around me I smile and then begin to chuckle. I could hear her gentle voice echo in my mind. 'Boys. So messy.'

"She ain't wrong." I quip. It was going to take me nearly as long to clean up as the show itself had taken. It was probably a good thing we ended early, I had to have this all gone before my sister got home. The move would begin first thing in the morning so I had to dispose of all of the evidence tonight.

I let out sharp breath and slap my knees then get up to clean up my mess before going take a good thorough shower. Once scrubbed clean I go through and again do another cleaning. The toy itself I really wash and disinfect. By the time I am done all the ill feelings had drained away leaving me sleepy, happy, and deeply satisfied. Ohhhh, my ass still throbbed in the most wonderful way. As I moved around I could almost still feel the toy inside of me. I felt well fucked, and it was an incredible feeling. The abrupt end had stung hard, I couldn't deny it, but all in all my first experience with a dildo and the little camboy show had been FUN!

***

Interlude Chapter: Papi

Author's Note: This is an interlude chapter that breaks us away from Donny's POV. I may do more of these in the future. Curious as to what Kiki was up to during Donny's show? Here is the answer.

Her arms hugged tight around her Kiki waits at the curb for her ride for the night. It was a warm evening but she was still getting chills as the physical effects of her addiction withdrawal hadn't quite disappeared completely. She is thankful to see the long city bus turn the corner at the end of the block and head her way. It would be warm in there. About two car lengths away Kiki spots the driver's wrinkled friendly face light up as he spots her.

The bus stops, the doors open, and the balding pudgy man behind the wheel welcomes her aboard.

"Kitty." He says in that Puerto Rican accent that Kiki knew so well. He knew her real name of course, they'd known each other for years, but a miscommunication during the first time they met had stuck to become an endearing nickname. He watches her pass by, she offers no fare as usual and that was fine by him. "Long time."

"Too long." She settles into the seat right at the front, her usual seat, and lets out a long relaxing breath. "Hey Papi."

He pulls the doors closed and starts off again. There was no reason to dally, he knew she would be there for the rest of his shift. For the spirited young prostitute this bus was her holy sanctuary and Papi her pastor. Whenever she needed an escape from family pressures or a night off from work or a kindly ear or simply somewhere warm and safe this is where she would come. She never shared just what this route and this driver meant to her, not even with her brother, as this was something precious of her own.

Kiki looks about the dim bus. At the back there were a couple of teens with their faces down into their phones and older guy about halfway down with his nose buried in a book. "Slow night."

"Yeah." He says. "Just the way I like it."

Kiki smiles. She knew he was going to say that. If Papi was one thing it was predictable. No. Not predictable, dependable. He drives on in silence. He knew that she would open up without prodding when she was ready to talk. Kiki sits for a time just content to watch Papi drive. She feels the comforting hum of the engine and the too hot warmth of the heaters and enters a state of calm content. People come on, people get off, and the city lights stream by as they always did.

"I'm moving." She says at last.

"I heard." He nods. "I also heard you were in the hospital."

Kiki shrinks in her seat. "Yeah."

"We were gonna visit but you were already out by the time I found out."

It touched Kiki hearing he would have come. She knew him well enough to know he wasn't bullshitting her either. Even after all these years the old fella still humbled Kiki. "You didn't need to."

"Yeah, I did." He says matter of fact. "I was glad you got out so quick though."

"Yeah. Donny got me through it. I'm feeling better now."

"What'd I tell you Kit? About that junk. What did I say?"

"I know Papi. You warned me." She says guiltily. "I'm cleaning up now though. I'm going straight."

He gives a firm nod. "Good."

"I'm going to try anyway."

"You'll do it." He says without a hint of doubt. "You're too damn stubborn to give up on something you set your mind to."

She laughs. "I hope you're right."

"Aren't I always?"

"Yeah, you are."

"And how is your brother?"

"Good. Great! It's because of him we're getting out of here. He's got this once in a lifetime thing happening." She says. "I don't know why but he's hauling his trouble making sister along with him."

"Because he loves you." He says with his usual blunt honesty. "He's a good kid."

"Yeah. The best."

Papi asks no probing questions about the move, content that Kiki would share what she was comfortable with in good time. Not one to mince words he says what he is feeling straight out. "I'll miss seeing you. You always brightened my night."

"Oh Papi." Kiki lets out a sigh. "I'll miss you too. I'll miss you most of all. Fuck. You've been the closest thing to a father I've ever had."