Son for Hire Ch. 45-55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What...are you doing here?"

In response she steps forward to wrap her arms around me and pull me into a loving hug. I melt in her arms. Laying my head on her shoulder and placing my hands on her hips I lean my weight into her to be held. There in my doorway she holds me close as if scared that I might slip away at any moment. I didn't understand what was happening but I was happy that it was.

When she does let go I lean back to look at her. The only light in room came from my window and the crack beneath Kiki's door and in the dark her fair skin seemed to glow. She wore a pale blouse and dark knee length skirt, the colors indistinguishable in the low light. Her hair was brushed back but not done up and on her face she wore no make up that I could discern. Seeing her here this shabby little place was so weird. Like a lone wildflower blooming up through the packed earth of a scrap yard she was as much out of place here as I had been during my last second call out to her place. I actually felt embarrassed for her to see how I lived. She didn't seem to see any of it though as her eyes never left my face.

I go to speak but she places her fingertips at my lips to stop me. With the subtle control of a ballroom dancer she leads me back into my room and closes the door behind her. Taking me back to my bed she pushes the sheets and blankets away then lays me down, having to bend all the way down because of how low my bed was right now. She then sits her wide rear end down at the side. I lay gazing up at her and wondering what she was going to do with me. Her motions smooth and confident she turns the waist of my shorts and unties the draw string before pulling my shorts and underwear down and right off of my legs.

Her smile brightens the room as she takes a moment just to admire my naked body laying beside her. Well, nearly naked. From her pocket comes a small item that glints metallic, my key. She had this calm contented look about her as she unlocked my cage and oh so gently removed it from my package. She tucks the key safely away back in her pocket and sets the cage down on the floor.

"Mom..." I sigh as I feel my dick slump free, able to breath again. She shakes her head no so I fall quiet again.

Reaching across my body she takes my right hand and brings it to my penis. Without hesitation I take it in a light grip...and begin to stroke.

She smiles and gives a single nod to tell me that I was doing what she intended. Sidling up right against me she takes my left hand upon her lap to hold it as her right reaches up to stroke my cheek. With Kiki's pop music filtering through the wall of the near empty room with the orange-white illumination of a street light diffused through the curtain I lay and masturbate as she watches. We stare into each other's eyes as the quiet rubbing of skin on skin sets into a steady rhythm from my hand stroking up and down my engorged manhood.

Not a word is spoken. The only communication needed happens through our eyes and faces and hands. There were no orders or directions or conditions this time. She lets me pleasure myself at my own pace and in my own way she sits at my side like a mother watching over a child with a fever. Her free hand brushes the hair from my forehead and strokes my cheek and neck as the other keeps my left hand firmly help on her soft legs. Her clothed, me naked and exposed. Her sitting tall over me, me prone on my bed. Her calm and in control, me beginning to huff and writhe as the erotic feelings grow inside of me. In a myriad of subtle ways she was stamping her dominance over me as surely as the most cruel leather-clad dominatrix, yet doing so in a way that made me feel big even as it made me feel small.

My breathing picks up, little gasps and moans escaping me as I pleasured myself with my hand. My nut was coming on quick. I hadn't cum since I last saw Evelyn, this combined with locking myself up at nights meant I my balls already felt near to bursting before I'd even begun. With Mom watching me so adoringly, her proud smile a steady beacon as she sees the sexual pleasure express itself in my face and motions and sounds, I really wanted to show her how big a load I could shoot for her so I do nothing to slow my climax's approach. My fapping gets louder and faster, my body squirming as my lust took over, and my whimpers get louder until I can hold it back no longer.

"Hah...ah...ahhh." I let out quiet little gasps, trying to keep my voice low, as my seed erupts out onto my bare belly.

She holds her hand against my cheek and brings the other to her heart as her smile grows. Gazing deep into me she watches the lewd ecstasy claim me with pure joy. My hips buck and my abs flex as milk my spurting cock out onto myself. I'd jerked off more times than I could count but this nut was special, Evelyn's mere presence and attention made even self love so much greater. I wanted to shoot a big load for her and that is exactly what I do. I don't stop cumming until my balls were well and truly spent.

"Ohhhhh." I mewl in bliss.

When it is all over she takes the hand on her chest and lays it down on mine. She then pulls my other hand off of my cock and lays this one over top the other. From her purse she produces tissues and wet wipes. Still silent she gently and dotingly cleans up the large jizzy mess from my belly and softening cock. With a final diligent pull of my dick she wipes away the dribble and places the soiled tissue on the floor with the others.

Leaning down she finishes it with a very tender kiss to my penis. "Good boy."

Reaching over me she pulls the blankets back to cover from my chest down. "Thank you." I whisper.

"Feel better?" She asks.

I nod.

"Good." She shifts higher up the bed, her hip pressed against the side of my arm to loom over me like the goddess that she was. Petting my hair she just gazes on me for a time. She gives me a few minutes to savor this moment and the wonderful afterglow of my orgasm. Then, at last, she gets to the reason she'd come. "I'm here now baby. We can talk without anybody else hearing." She leans down to kiss me then rises up again. "Tell me why you called me tonight." Before I could even reply with something frivolous she adds earnestly. "The real reason."

***

Chapter 48

"I just wanted to hear your voice."

"You needed your Mommy tonight. I could hear it." She pets me. "Something upset you."

"It was just...I dunno."

She bites her lips, holding back her emotions, before whispering. "Don't shut me out baby."

I realize that I was acting like Eugene, her real son. It tore her up how he had cut her out of his life since moving to University and now here I was doing the same thing. What she didn't realize though is that it wasn't her, it was me. I didn't want to dredge up the trauma buried inside of me because I wasn't sure if I was strong enough to hear it myself. But...maybe I could just share a little. One memory. I look up at my angel and feel her supple palm on my face. She doesn't hurry me as I take my time to collect my thoughts and firm up my will.

"I...we...we were looking at some things today."

"Oh?"

"Yeah." There's another long moment of silence as that will I had bolstered was already crumbling. I clear my throat and continue. "We found pictures of my mother and...um...an old painting I made."

"Oh, a painting. I'd like to see that."

"I was just little."

"I want to see it even more." She says warmly. "What is it?"

"Just me and...Kiki." I sob. "It was her birthday."

"Come here my love." She says, pulling me up into her arms. My tears hadn't surprised her, how could they? It seemed I wept like a fountain every damned time we saw each other. She didn't understand why I cried but it didn't matter. That was the thing about Moms, real Moms, that I was learning. They were there for you without condition or explanation, they were just there.

Burying my face in her breast I let out some tears before continuing through shuddering breaths. "She came home drunk...she had a guy with her..." I sniffle. "...it was the first time I yelled at her...and the last time."

"You yelled at your mother?"

I nod. "I screamed. She said Kiki could have a cake and presents but....she forgot! I was so mad. I was so mad at her. It was Kiki's birthday! She ruined Kiki's birthday. She promised. I wanted to see Kiki blow her candles out."

"Awww baby."

"I hit her. I hit her right in the face and cut her lip."

"Oh!"

"The guy left. He didn't want to deal with screaming kids. She was furious! She was so angry." I shudder. "So angry."

"Aw baby." She cradles me as if to shield me from this monster of the past.

"She hit me a couple of times but..." My eyes pressed shut tight I could see the scene as clear as if it happened yesterday. "...but Kiki...she fought her. She protected...me." I let out long sob. "She got hurt real bad Mum. Real bad."

"Oh my God. I am so sorry."

Opening my eyes I retreat back to the present, the memory just too painful to linger in. "I could only watch it happen. I saw it. I couldn't...stop it. I was too scared, too small, too...weak."

"No." Mom whispers. "You were not weak my love. You were just a child."

I swallow hard and sniffle, the tears were easing. "Kiki still has a scar on her back from that night." My voice goes dark. "Mother's birthday present."

"That woman was no mother."

I look up again to Evelyn and bask in her radiant energy. I let out a self-pitying laugh. "God...you must be regretting getting involved in this fucked up family."

"Not a chance." She replies.

"Anyway, seeing that painting and those pictures." I hug tight to her soft body. "It brought some stuff out. Since I met you...I've started thinking about those old days again. I don't know why." I sigh, my head pillowed by her bosom. "Thank you for answering. It meant a lot, just to hear you."

"Anytime my prince. I'm only a phone call away."

"Yeah."

We fall quiet. I'd gotten what I needed to off of my chest and shared my burden, words weren't needed anymore. She holds me, she strokes me, she mends me. When our embrace parts I was feeling sleepy yet deeply rejuvenated. The magic of her touch never failed to humble me.

"Baby." She lays me down and gazes down on me with a tender concern about me that I'd seen before. "These are powerful emotions we're playing with."

"I know."

"I'm not a therapist."

"Me neither."

"Just...if our Mommy kink is a problem for you...if it's ever too much to handle..."

"No!" I take her hand and kiss it. "I need my Mommy."

"I can be your Mommy Domme. I can be your lover. I can just be your friend. It doesn't have to be everything my pet."

"I need my Mommy!" I pout.

She smiles a warm gentle smile and pinches my pouting bottom lip. "If it's ever too much, I'll understand." She kisses me. "I love you. That will never change."

"Love you."

"I should go." She says. "Alan is a deep sleeper but..." She sighs. "I should go. Would you like a lullaby?"

I shake my head and rub my face. "I'll walk you down."

"Oh, that's not..."

"You don't know this neighborhood." I cut her off. "I'll walk you down."

She grins. "Alright then." We hug and get up off of the bed. I turn the light on and throw on some clothes as Evelyn looks about my room with a polite curiosity. "This is...nice."

"It's a shit hole." I say the straight up truth.

She laughs. "Well, only two more sleeps."

"Thank God."

We walk out and she unexpectedly stops at Kiki's door and knocks. After a moment Kiki opens up. "Booty call all done?"

Without a word Evelyn pulls my sister into a big mommy-style hug. Kiki stiffens up and looks at me surprised and confused. I just chuckle and shrug. Mom then plants a kiss on the side of Kiki's curly haired head and says emphatically. "You are a good girl."

This leaves Kiki baffled and me giggling. Leaving my sister perplexed we slip our shoes on and head downstairs. Evelyn stays close to my side, her hands holding to my arm. She didn't say anything but I could tell that she loved the fact that I was escorting her down, her gallant boy watching out for her safety. She made me feel brave and strong inside despite it being such a minor thing. Besides one suite where an argument was going on the building was otherwise still and quiet.

"I hope your car's okay." I say as I open the door from the stairwell to the main floor hall. "Where did you park."

"I have a cab waiting." She says.

"A cab?" She'd had a fare running this whole time!? "Aw geez, I didn't know."

"Don't worry about it. It was worth it." She says. "I wasn't about to leave my car parked around here this time of night, no offense."

"None taken." I laugh. Mom might be a tad sheltered out there but she was no dummy.

I walk as proud as any man had ever been with a woman on his arm. The streetlight out front flickered, trash blew on the breeze and the driver was currently leaning on his cab talking to one of the local street walkers but for me it was a grand exit as I escort my fine lady from my palace out to her waiting carriage. The driver flicks his cig off into the darkness and hurries back to the driver's seat. The hooker nods at me as she turns to begin another strut down the block. "Hey Donny."

I nod back. "Hey Krystal."

I walk Evelyn to her car and open the door for her. "Ma'am."

She is grinning from ear to ear as she accepts my gentlemanly gesture. Taking my free hand she lowers into the back seat. With a wink she says. "See you soon my prince."

"It will feel like an eternity my Queen."

I could almost hear the cab driver roll his eyes at our corny display. I close the door and watch the car disappear into the night. I take deep breath of the grimy city air and slowly let it out. I turn and walk back into the rundown old building that would be home for just another couple of days. Back at the suite Kiki is waiting for me, arms crossed and a big impish grin on her face.

"What?" I say, though I can't hide my smile.

"Mom?" She jibes.

I tilt my head. "Mom? What?"

"You called her Mom."

"I did not."

"Yes you did." She points at me. "You called Evelyn Mom."

Shit...I did to. When I first opened the door and she surprised me it was the first thing from my lips. "Well...she's my Sugar Mamma, you said so yourself."

"Nuh uh." She giggles. "That's not how you said it. You are so naughty!"

"Shut up!" I hurry past her. "Go to bed. We have a lot of work to do tomorrow."

Kiki is still giggling as I shut my room door and flop down on my bed. My spirit at peace, my heart full, a weight lifted from my mind, and Evelyn's lovely aroma still subtly lingering in the air I close my eyes and drift off into a deep sleep.

***

Chapter 49

I sleep like a baby for the rest of the night.

The next day was our last full day in the old apartment where Kiki and I had spent so many years together. Even now our imminent departure didn't seem real. Countless memories clung to every nook and cranny of the place, some bright but many more dark. The long shadow of our mother still lingered over this space and I wondered if, in some fucked up way, it was that connection to her that had kept us in this dump for so long. She clung to everything. She clung to us. Trying to hold us back from moving past her. But there was a beacon now to show us the way, another woman even more powerful than she was.

Looking around as we ate our breakfast that morning I whisper. "She can't stop us."

Kiki, knowing precisely what I was referring to, reaches across to hold my hand. "No, she can't."

The day was one of packing the remaining stuff we'd be taking with us and handing off or trashing everything else. It was also a day of goodbyes. A few neighbors and friends stop by, some to say their farewells and others just to pick up the free crap we were getting rid of. It was hardly high quality stuff but most of our acquaintances were as poor as we were. We are peppered with questions as to where we were going and why it had been without warning and why it was all so secret. We sidestep the queries as much as possible simply saying that we had an opportunity that was just too good to pass up on.

As the day progresses it was hard not to notice how few of Kiki's old working friends bother to show. Since she cleaned up after the close call with the overdose it seemed she was as good as dead to that lot. I knew it had to hurt, a few of those people she had counted as true friends, but she bears it with impressive poise. She even told me that it didn't feel good but that she was better off knowing, that no friends were better than false friends. As for me, I only had a handful of what I considered good buddies and a lot of them had grown distant since our school days. I promised I'd pop back and visit from time to time, a promise that we all knew was unlikely even as I said it, and we made nebulous plans of hooking for some online gaming. They pretty much wished me luck and that was that.

All in all disentangling from our life here proved surprisingly easy. We were realizing that our mother's decision to cut herself and her two children off from her own family when she moved to the city meant that while our roots in the neighborhood had grown wide they were very shallow.

When we didn't have other folks around Kiki suggested that we also use the day to start practicing for the roles we were about to play in our new life out in the burbs. I at first balked at it, thinking she was just teasing me again, but she convinced me that it was actually a good idea. As of tomorrow we were going to be Mr and Mrs Garcia, the quiet and mild-mannered couple that Evelyn's husband was expecting. While not in private we were going to have to live this fiction and do so convincingly. I was a notoriously bad liar and a bit of preparation would help ensure I didn't say anything suspicious while Alan or our new neighbors were around.

"How long are we going to keep this up Kiki?" I ask.

"Kitty." She corrects me. "Kiki is staying here."

"Right. Kitty." I nod. "How long do you think?"

"No clue kid." She pauses. "Wait, that's not going to sound right at all." She tries again. "No clue, darling."

I roll my eyes. "We can't keep it up forever, Kitty."

"We'll figure it out. We're not even there yet. Just stick with the story and we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"Yeah, I guess."

After a time our role play is actually kinda fun, reminiscent of when Kiki would drag me into playing house with her as a kid, and it really did turn out to be valuable. It would take time to commit it to reflexive memory but by the evening I was only calling her by her old name half the time, which was progress. At Kiki's, I mean Kit's, direction we even practice subtle changes to our body language so that we appeared more as a couple than as siblings. For example, instead of standing shoulder to shoulder we'd stand just slightly facing each other. Just those little things that would help the illusion. Well, mostly little things.

"Now...kiss me." She says as she puckered her lips.

"Get outta here!" I push her face away.

"Gimme some tongue baby." She mumbles, her face smooshed behind my palm.

"Stop!"

"Ha ha ha!" She slips around my hand and tilts her face up at me with big smooching lips at the ready. "Mmmmm!"

"No way!"

"Aw, c'mon. Give wifey a nice kissy."

"Give wifey a kick in the shin." I threaten playfully.

"Abuse! Spousal abuse!"

"Shut up!"

She laughs. "Not even a little one?"

"Not on the lips!" I say. "And definitely not when other people are watching. The ruse will end someday ya know, let's not do anything we can't live down."

"What's wrong with a smooch?" She teases, eyebrows waggling up and down. "A nice romantic kiss, mmm?"