Son for Hire Ch. 45-55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, your my sister."

"You kiss your Mommy well enough."

My cheeks warm with a sudden blush. I knew this was coming, she was my sibling and siblings bust each others balls like nobody else can, but I still wasn't prepared for it. "Shut up!"

She giggles and scratches her chin in thought. "Now does that make her my Mom too, or my mother-in-law? Our family tree got a whole lot more complicated."

"Oh my God." I grumble. "I'm gonna kick your butt."

"Abuse!"

I go to grab her into a headlock only to have it quickly reversed into one of her classic big sister noogies.

"Ow!" I struggle, though not hard enough to actually escape.

"Call for your Mommy! Ha ha ha!"

"Stop it!" I laugh.

Letting me go she grabs my cheeks and lays a big wet smacker right on my lips. "Little weirdo."

"I'm not!" I protest as I wipe the kiss from my lips. "You weren't supposed to hear that."

She pats my shoulder still chuckling. "It's cool. It's all cool. I've done worse for clients, trust me. I can't say I'm shocked. She's got that big mama energy about her."

I smirk. Big mama? She didn't know the half of it. "That she does."

"She called me a good girl." Kiki titters. "Me!"

"It's just her way." I say. "Don't tease me about that, okay? Or her either. Anything else, but not that."

"Fair enough. None of my business anyways." Her giggles fade into a warm smile. "You got it kid. No teasing about the Mom thing."

"Kid?"

"I mean darling! Damn it."

We laugh once more.

And so the day goes. Before we knew it the sky was darkening outside and our little home is barren beyond a couple of dressers, a stack of boxes, and the last remnants we'd left in our rooms and the washroom to pack up tomorrow. The work done I walk up beside my sister and put an arm around her shoulders. She rests her head on my shoulder as we look around the place and the humble pile of belongings in the center of living room. It wasn't much to show for our lives thus far but a new start was just a sleep away.

"Donny." She says. "Thank you. Thank you for bringing me with you. Thank you for not leaving me here." She sighs. "I'm not sure I coulda made it on my own little brother."

I knew how much that took for her to say. Tightening my arm I say. "We've always got each other."

"Yeah." She straightens up. "Donny, I have to go somewhere. Alone. Tonight."

I look down at her warily. "Go somewhere?" Since she'd gotten home from the hospital I had been her shadow, at her side at all times to make sure she stayed clean. She never once complained, in fact she appreciated it, as she recognized she needed the help. So what was this about? "Where are you going?"

"There's somebody I need to see." She says as she slips from my arm to turn to look at me. "It's private. I just need..."

"No. I'm not giving you any money."

She smiles a bittersweet smile. "I wasn't going ask for any money. I just need you to trust me. I'll be good, I promise. I am not going to fuck things up this close to getting out of here."

"I'll come along. I don't mind."

"I need to do this alone." She says. "I appreciate all you've done but you can't babysit me forever."

"It's important?"

"Yeah." She says softly. "It's important."

"You won't tell me?"

"Sorry Donny, not this time."

I look into her big brown eyes. "Swear to me."

"I swear." She says. "I'll be home just after midnight."

"That late?"

"Can't be helped. I won't be later than 12:30 though."

After a moment to consider it I nod. "I mean, I can't stop you. Just...please Kiki, come home to me."

"I will." She winks. "You're never gettin rid of me kid." Then she adds very solemnly. "Till death do us part."

I roll my eyes again. "Would you stop."

She chuckles and gives me a peck on the cheek. "I'll see you when I get home."

"I'll be waiting for you." I say sternly.

"I know."

"12:30, no later."

"Yes dear."

"Hey..." I stop her on the way to the door. "...I love you."

She smiles and assures me. "I'll be okay."

"Okay."

I worried, of course I did, but tonight of all nights I had faith that my sister could stay on the straight and narrow. We'd come too far and there was too much at stake. Plus there was something in her tone of voice that told me this task was not one she took frivolously.

Once she was gone I wander the place looking for any little last minute job that might need doing. Except for the cleaning, which would be taken care of by Mr. Khan with the deposit we were abandoning, everything else was done. It left me at a loss as to what to do. The television had been given away. I had to stay up to see my sister get home, so an early bedtime wasn't an option. After saying my goodbyes I didn't want to go visit anybody. I wasn't hungry nor did I want to take a walk or anything like that. Wandering in the silence of the place I realize that it is the first time in a long time that I'd had the place all to myself. Alone with two and half hours to kill? My thoughts naturally veer only one way. Donny time! I swing by the washroom to grab the roll of toilet paper and I am halfway to my room before I pause.

"Shit."

I look down at the roll in my hand as I remember that I wasn't allowed to masturbate anymore. Gah! I was so horny too. It did remind me that I should really contact my Mom-Domme and let her know that things were on track. As I think about her a wicked grin slowly dawns across my face. No masturbation wasn't actually the rule she'd giving me. I wasn't allowed to play with my dick, that much was true, but there were more ways than one for a boy to play with himself. And there was that brand spanking new dildo my dear lovin Mom had given me that I hadn't yet tried. She told me that I was free to play with that toy for the first time...on one condition. But was I really willing to do that? My cock swells and my butt hole twitches. Yes...yes I was.

Feeling deliciously naughty right down to my core I find my phone and text Evelyn one simple word. "Showtime?"

***

Chapter 50

I only have to wait a few minutes before my phone rings. It was her.

"Hi." I say in the soft submissive voice that I reserved just for her.

It had only been a short time but I was already prepared for the show I hoped to perform for my Mistress. My old laptop open on floor in front of me I kneel on the hard floor as naked as the day I was born, my supplies laid out beside the computer. Seeing my face and bare shoulders in the corner of the screen already had my nervous heart pounding.

"Showtime?" She asks.

"Please."

"Please?"

"Pleeeease." I beg. "I'm so hornyyyy."

"My goodness!" She chuckles. "Listen to you."

"I'm online." I say. "The camera and mic aren't the best, but they're working."

"Your sister?"

"Out for a couple of hours. I'm all alone and I'm so hornyyy." I whine with a smile on my face. "Pleeease Mom. I want it so baaaad."

"Stop whining baby. Let me hear your pretty voice."

"Yes Mum." I say softly. "Please?"

"Well..." There is a long excruciating pause. "...Alan is busy and...since you asked so nicely, I suppose so."

I giggle excitedly. "Thank youuu!"

"Mmm."

"You know where to find me."

"See you soon my boy."

The call ends and I set the phone to the side and stare at the screen waiting for Evelyn to call me via the video conferencing program we agreed that we'd use. At the last second I switch to laying on my stomach. I grab a pillow to cushion my crotch from the hard floor and tilt the camera to frame me so that the screen showed that I was in the buff without actually showing anything. Elbows on the floor, chin on my hands, feet playfully swaying through the air, I wait for the call. It isn't long before I hear the chime. I click to answer and Evelyn's gorgeous face fills the screen.

"Hi!" I smile, my kicking feet quickening in excitement.

Her eyebrows raise the moment she sees me, her smile lifts my heart. "Well hello there handsome!"

I giggle. "How was your day?"

"Pretty good. I was a bit tired is all."

"Because of me."

"I'm fine." She says. Leaning in she takes a closer look. "Are you wearing anything you little rascal?"

"Not a thing." I titter. "Totally nude. I couldn't even get my cage on. My little guy was too...happy."

She laughs then lets out a cute sigh. "That's my boy."

We just look at each other for a time all aflutter. Her camera pulls back and down as she lowers her phone to her lap allowing me to now see that she was in a lacy gray satin nightie which showed off her full figure magnificently. Behind her was her headboard telling me that she was in her and Alan's bedroom sitting in bed. From the angle it made her look like a twenty foot tall giant. I can't help but smile as I imagine her being like that. I could climb on her belly and curl up for a nice warm nap and she would hold me and care for me and watch over me as I slept.

"What's that big smile all about?" She smirks.

"You look so pretty today. Prettier than anything."

"Aw, thank you." She says happily. "And you are cute as a gumdrop, as always."

I bow my head bashfully. "Thank you Ma'am."

"Is everything ready for the big move?"

"Yes Ma'am. Everything is ready for tomorrow. I pick up the truck early so we should be out there by noon."

"Oh good. Well I will be here waiting for you." She relaxes back into the pillows she had tucked behind her. "Are you scared? This is a big change for you and your sister. You've been there a long time."

"Too long. I am counting the seconds until we can get out of here." I say. "And you? Second thoughts about brining me out there? We're flirting with disaster here."

She nods. "Yeah. I know. No, no second thoughts."

"I like your hair. Did you do something with it?"

Again she smiles as she strokes her long red locks down over her shoulders. "You noticed! Yes, just a little trim. Nothing big."

"Well it looks great."

"You are too much." She whispers as she reaches down to touch the screen with her fingertips. "Are you cold baby?"

"I'm okay." I wriggle closer. "I wish I was there to snuggle under the blankets with you though."

"Me too baby." She says.

I tilt my head to rest it on my left hand then reach my other hand out to touch the screen so that it was as if our fingertips met. "We can just hang out if you're not in the mood. I just want to spend time with you."

"Oh my prince." She beams. "You are such a good boy."

"I'm a horny boy." I confess.

"And there is nothing wrong with that." She says. "Mommy's a little excited too." She tilts the camera down to give me a glimpse of the growing bulge bending her sleek nightie.

Instantly my mouth begins to water. I lick my lips and swallow hard. My dick twitches and so does my yearning butt hole. Words cannot describe how much I wanted to be fucked by that woman.

She tilts it back toward her face. "Are you sure you are ready for your toy? It's awfully big compared to a finger."

I nod rapidly. "I can do it. It's not that big. Even I'm bigger than it is."

"Well you are a big boy. A big strong boy." She chuckles. "Why don't you show me how much bigger you are."

"Yes Ma'am!" I giggle. My hesitancy to show myself naked on camera is long gone as I push off of the floor up to kneeling position.

"Oh my!" Her eyes flare. "Look at you! Mmm, mmm!" She openly ogles me and boy does it feel good. "You used that grooming kid I see."

"Yeah." I nod. "I wanted to look good for you."

"You always look good baby. But you're looking a little extra good today."

"He he he." I play with my short trimmed and sculpted pubes a bit before grabbing my dildo. With it in one hand and my dick in the other I bring the toy up beside my manhood to show her the comparison. I laugh and puff my chest out proudly. "Look! I'm bigger and I'm not even all the way hard! Ha ha ha!"

She laughs with me. "Shhhh. Not so loud baby."

"Do you see? Do you see Mom? I'm bigger!"

"I see you my boy." She says brightly. "Goodness you are so big."

"He he he." I begin to stroke my cock, wanting to bring the rest of the way to life to really show her what I had.

"Mmm. Come a little closer my pet. Let me see your little guy even better."

Eagerly I slide the pillow forward then kneel on it closer to my laptop. My head and shoulders were now cut off in the frame but it now clearly showed my dick and the fake phallus. With Evelyn watching it does not take long to get to full mast. I flex my penis as hard as it would go. Turning left I show her how my dick stuck past the other one by an inch or so. Turning right I show her how my mine completely eclipsed the other. Turning straight on I show them side by side.

"Look. See. I'm thicker too." I say excitedly. "Do you see? Do you see?"

"I see it my boy." She chuckles. "I see it."

"I am a big boy!"

I loved how her body jiggled at her joyful laughter at my silliness. "Yes my love."

"My balls are bigger too."

"Yes my pet. I see them."

"I looked it up. My toy is about average size for guys." I bounce up and down playfully so that my dick bobbed and my nuts bounced. "Look how much bigger I am than that. See."

"You boys and your obsession with size." She titters to herself, clearly adoring my goofy behavior despite how silly it was. Compared to her my pecker was downright minuscule, she thought of it as 'cute', but she was enjoying my vibrant exuberance regardless. She rolls her eyes. "Yes my prince, I see you. Mommy is VERY impressed."

"He he he!" Feeling a bit extra naughty I lean down to peer into the lens. "Am I really bigger than...you know who?"

"Donald." She scolds. "That's not..." She was flustered. "I told you that back before I knew you two would meet. You were just some boy in my tub back then."

"It's true though. Isn't it?"

"Donald."

"Mmm?"

"Donald...you can't..."

"It's trueeee." I sing. "I'm biggerrrr than Alannn."

With a terribly guilty blush she whispers. "Yes. He's...about the size of your toy."

"Pffff! He he he he he!"

"Now you stop that!" She points at me sternly though she was holding back giggles. "That is private information."

"He he he." I lean back and thrust my hips up and forward, flexing my hard cock as hard as I possibly could to watch it swell alongside the competition to show both Evelyn and myself just how much larger I could be. Alan was a beast, he could crush me with one of his massive hands, but it sure was a boost the manly ego to know I had him beat so decisively between the legs.

"Don't you tease him." She says. "You aren't supposed to know that."

"I know." I croon. "I'll be good."

"You better be." She says more seriously. "Besides, he is just fine the way he is. That is how God made him. That size stuff doesn't matter."

"Oh...it matters." I quip.

"He's perfectly..."

"Average."

"Donald!" She snaps.

"I'll be good." I say more obediently and bow my head. "Sorry Ma'am."

"Good." She nods firmly. "Enough about him." She says as she taps her chin thoughtfully, a lewd twinkle in her hazel eyes. "Now...here I am with my very own personal camboy. Whatever shall I do with him?"

I sit my butt down between my feet, dildo in my hand, ready to obey her every whim. "Anything you wish."

***

Chapter 51

Evelyn looks at me for a time. Looking at me in that special adoring way that only she could which made me feel not only comfortable in my nudity, but proud of it. I shimmy a little bit backwards just so I was framed better for her, so she could see all of me, and there I wait for my orders. I really did feel like a camboy waiting for tips and requests before I performed for the unblinking lens of the camera. It was so wonderfully naughty. True to form though Evelyn throws me a curveball.

"Give yourself a nice big hug."

"A nice big...really?" I'd expected something much kinkier.

"Are you going to be good for Mommy?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I set the dildo down then wrap my arms around myself as far as I could then pull them in tight to give myself a hug.

"Good boy." She beams. "Tell me how beautiful you are."

"Um...I'm beautiful?"

"Say it nicer."

"I'm...I'm beautiful."

"Good boy." She says. "You are beautiful."

"I'm beautiful." My hug loosens and I bring my hands to my chest in a most unmanly sort of way. "I'm a beautiful man."

"Yes baby, yes!" She nods. "Are you happy?"

"Yes!" I reply without hesitation. "I am so happy."

"You deserve it. You deserve to be happy. Say it my pet."

"I...deserve to be happy."

"Now tell yourself how much you love yourself."

"Um...I love you Donny?"

She chuckles. "Say it better than that."

"I love myself." I say again more seriously. In her eyes I saw the love and through her eyes I find myself. "I love me."

"That makes two of us." She says softly.

"This isn't what you're supposed to do with a camboy." I quip even though I felt so damn good inside.

"Isn't it?" She says innocently. "I'm new to all this."

"You're the best." I sigh. "I love you so much."

With a big grin and a wink she says. "Alright, time to put you to work boy."

"Yes Ma'am!" I sit up tall and pick up my dildo excitedly. "Want me to put it in my ass?"

This makes her laugh. "The impatience of youth. No baby, not yet."

"Awww."

"Such a needy boy." She brings her phone closer to see me better. "I want to see that sexy body move first. Show me what you got baby."

"Move? Um, right. Move." I think a moment. Scooping up the laptop I turn to place it on my mattress so that it sat a bit higher. I tilt the screen so that the camera captured the entire wall behind me. I then slink backwards and I rise to my feet in as smooth and sexy a manner as my awkward ass could manage.

Clumsy as it felt my audience loves it. Evelyn's face comes in close.

I was already nude, so a strip show was out, and I had no music to dance to so I just do what what feels sexy. I sway my hips from side to side. I run my hands down my naked body, bending at the waist right down before sliding them back up again to end with a quick double slap of my nipples. I kiss toward the camera. I preen and gyrate like I'd seen so many pop stars do, my hard cock swinging in front of me like a conductors wand. I grab my dick and smack my butt with the other hand and thrust into the air with my best 'fuck me' face.

Honestly, alone in the quiet empty room, I felt like a fucking fool. I felt absolutely fucking ridiculous. If anybody else saw me right now I might actually die of embarrassment. But Evelyn loves it. Somehow she didn't see how graceless my movements were. Somehow she couldn't notice how unsure I was of everything I was doing. Somehow she didn't seem to realize how imperfect my soft physique actually was. Or maybe, somehow, she did see all those things...and it just didn't matter. In fact, it only made it better. Every twirl, every thrust, every sensual motion, she devours like it was hottest porn on the internet.

Biting her bottom lip she shakes her head sighs. "Damn baby, Mama likes!" She swallows and licks her lips. "Show me that hot little tushie baby."

I spin in place and come down with a wide stanced stamp that makes my butt and balls jiggle. I quickly shoot a sultry look back over my shoulder at my MILF lover and waggle my ass toward her.

"Ha ha ha! Yes baby!" She sets down the phone on her lap and claps her hands to cheer me on. It takes me a second but I realize by the angle that her phone was likely being propped up by the shaft of the thick cock. It could have been blankets too but I chose to believe the former. The reminder of her wonderful penis inspired me further. I wanted to make her so hard and so wet.

I gyrate my hips. I run my hands up and down my sides before bringing them in front of me to put on the wall. I bend over, exposing my hole.

"Ohhhh!"