Son for Hire Ch. 45-55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't see her but the sound of her moan told me all I needed to know. I rock my ass forward and back toward the computer. Reaching back I grab my cheeks and spread them wide for her, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. Craning my head to peer back over my shoulder I let out pouting plea. "I'm so horny. I want youuuuu."

"Oh my sweet prince." She huffs. I note that her right hand now reached down past the phone. She was playing with either her balls or her pussy.

I lower right down onto my knees, staying bent over as I do so. I lay my chest on the floor, ass high, displaying total submission and readiness to be mounted. "Mmmmmm." I whimper. "I need youuuu."

"Ask me." She whispers. "Ask me nicely."

"Please, please. I wanna get fucked so bad." Reaching between my legs I play with my balls and gooch. "Please."

"Of course baby. Anything for my boy." She hisses. "You got your toy there?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Go get it now. Hurry."

"Yes Ma'am." On my hands and knees I scamper over where I'd left the dildo. I grab it along with the lube. "Here it is." I show her, closer to the camera now. "Here's my toy."

I could see a subtle blush across her cheeks and hear her breathing had picked up. Lust was painted across her expressive beautiful face. I did that. I did that for her. That made me feel so good.

"Good boy." She points. "Is that a twinkle I see down there?"

I look down to see what she is talking about. Indeed, a drop of precum had sprouted from my penis. I look back up. "Yes Ma'am. I'm leaking."

She smiles. "That's normal baby. You'll probably leak a lot tonight." She brings the finger she was pointing with to her lips.

Picking up on the unspoken command I swipe the precum from my tip and bring to lips. I lick it off with a flick of my tongue then purse my lips around my fingertip to suckle on it.

"Sweet Jesus." She gasps. She glances up toward where I knew the door into the bedroom was, worried about Alan walking in on her, but forges on. With her free hand she pulls the shoulder straps of her nightie down to expose her big round heavy breasts.

"Mmmm!" I coo as her aroused tawny nipples come into sight. Without even realizing it I began to suckle harder on my finger.

Her left hand gropes and squeezes her tit, her right continues doing whatever it was doing outside the view of the camera. "Suck your toy now. Show me how good you can suck it."

Too impatiently I bring the phallus to my mouth and slide it all the way in. "CLLGHH!" I heave as I nearly wretch from my gag reflex. I pull the dick from my mouth, coughing and sputtering.

"No, no, no, no." She shakes her head. "No baby. Be nice with yourself. Be gentle. Go slow. You're my soft boy. You're not a hard boy. Hard boys are boring. I don't want those boys. You're my soft precious baby boy."

I bow my head and say demurely. "Yes Ma'am."

Her fingers rhythmically rub at her nipple as if milking it. She wanted me on it suckling, and I wanted it too, but that would have to wait for another time. "Are you my soft boy?"

"Yes Ma'am. I'm your soft boy."

"Yessss. You are." She smiles. "I love you."

"Love you too."

"Good boy." She says. "Now, you just do exactly what I say. Okay? I'll look after you right."

I bat my eyes and shrink smaller, though on the inside I felt bigger than ever. "Yes Ma'am."

***

Chapter 52

"Show me your toy." She says. Holding it by the suction cup base I hold the phallus up in front of my face. She nods toward it. "Who gave that to you?"

I look at it and then back to her. "You did."

"That's right baby." She says, her hand continuing to massage her big breast. "That's Mommy's cock you are holding."

I giggle and shake my head. "Yours is bigger. I like yours more."

She smiles. "Well I'm not there right now so that will have to stand in for me."

"Okay." I pout playfully. "I guess."

"Now, look at it again."

I refocus on the silicone stiffy and study the mushroom shape of the tip, the ridge that ran along the front, the bulging veins that snaked down the sides and back, and the subtly textured balls tight and snug at its base.

"That's me." She whispers. "That's my gift to you."

Before my eyes the dead object is imbued with a presence. Her presence. I began to see the elegance and beauty in the item that had simply been a dick a moment ago. This was a woman's cock and that simple shift of perspective made it wonderful. I hold it differently now. This wasn't simply a sex toy, it was a treasure.

"Start with the balls." She says. "Slow, soft, gentle."

Now mesmerized by my toy I bring it in close, the side of my nose nuzzling into the base of the shaft, and I lovingly kiss the left testicle. One kiss leads to another and then another sucking kiss again. "Mmm." I hum softly.

"That's it my prince. I like that."

I smooch and suck and lick the ball then glide over to the other to give attention too. All the while I let my imagination tell me that this was in service to my Queen. With my mouth I orally service her nuts with all the care and attention I could muster. "Mmmm."

"Okay, up the shaft now."

My mouth glides up the ridge to the front, the bumpy veins running across my wet lips. It didn't feel like the real thing. It didn't have her velvety smooth skin, supple veins, or slightly salty flavor but the shape was right. More suckling kisses along one side and then the other. Whenever I can I look to the screen to see her hungry eyes watching me. With steamy lust I gaze back at her letting her know whose cock it was in my mouth.

"Now the tip." She sighs, her hand shifting to her other breast. "Show me all of your love."

Unlike the first time where I crudely jammed the thing into my maw, this time I am sensual and romantic. My lips slightly parted I kiss it soft and slow. My suction gentle over the crown I use just my tender lips to rhythmically rub, rub, rub just the rounded glans. It was so small compared to hers with no hole to tease or spongy flesh to nibble but it was much easier to manage. "Mmm, mmm." My soft cooing picks up as I gradually suck another inch in.

"Use your other hand." She says. "Touch your body baby."

With my free hand I grab my pec in a way similar to how she was touching herself. I lightly pinch my nipple and rub the meat of my pec as I settle into a steady in and out motion over the top half of the cock. "Mmm, mmm, mmm."

"Good boy."

I push it deeper, almost all the way, but stop short of another embarrassing gagging incident. The toy being so slender compared to the only dick I'd actually sucked meant I was discovering new ways of giving it head. I had room to tap and twirl my tongue around it. I could shift angles to have it press out against my cheek. I could lever it out from my sucking lips with a wet flick. I wouldn't trade Mom's cock for anything but one this size was a heck of a lot of fun too. "He he he. Mmmmm."

Evelyn smiles seeing her boy so happily at play. "That's my Donald. You're doing so good."

My hand slides down my stomach and claws back up again. "Can I touch my penis?" I plead between sucks. "Please?"

"Since I am watching, yes."

"Thank youuu." My hand darts down to grab my own cock. I begin to stroke it in time with my sucks as I writhe and gyrate erotically for my audience of one. I'd barely begun to jerk off, just enough to really start feeling it, when my Domme reminds me what we were here to do.

"Alright baby. Do you have the lube there?"

"Mmm!" A submissive squeak escapes me as I realize where this about to go. I pop the cock from my lips. "Yes Ma'am. Right here." I show her.

"Good boy." She licks her lips and lets out a long breath. She had continued playing with herself beyond the camera this whole time and she was really feeling good now. "Your fingernails are all trimmed and filed?"

"Yes Ma'am. Always. Just like you told me."

"You are such a good boy. Mmmm." My obedience was a sexy to her as my pretty body. I loved it as well. She licks her lips again and swallows. "Listen now. Bring your legs forward. Sit down on the floor"

"Yes Ma'am." I do as she says and come to sit on my butt facing the computer.

"Angle the camera down. Let me see all of you."

I do so. The lighting wasn't the best but the angle was nearly perfect for her to get the best view.

"Alright my sweet one. Do you have some pillows and blankets you can put behind you?" She asks. "I need to see both that handsome face of yours as well as your hot little bum."

"Yes Ma'am." I titter at the compliment.

"Get them and put them behind you. Get nice and comfy."

I set the dildo down on its base and obey. Getting the pillow and blankets off of the bed I clump in them together and place them so that I could recline back into them. I return to my seated position.

"That's it baby. You are listening so good. I'm going to have something really nice for you the next time I see you."

I bow my head and blush bashfully. "Thank you."

"Now bring your knees up and spread those cute feet of yours apart."

On smaller picture I watch myself open up like a porn star for the camera. There I was as exposed as I could be. Nude, legs spread, with my ass and balls and cock smack in the center and my face clearly visible. This was blackmail material in the wrong hands. And it was certainly a vision nobody would want their mother to see. But Evelyn was not my mother, she was my Mommy.

"Yes, that will do nicely. You are so pretty. Such a pretty man." Evelyn sings. She takes a moment just to take me in before continuing. "Take some lube in your fingers. You are going to put it on your tush."

"Yes Ma'am." I squirt a healthy dollop of crystal clear lubricant onto the fingers of my right hand.

"Now put it on your hole."

I bring my hands down between my spread legs, my wrist in along the side of my scrotum, and I press glob of cool goo against my anus.

"That's it. Just like that." She says encouragingly. "I want you nice and lubed. Use as much as you need."

I rub the lubricant around then take some more and apply it.

"Good boy. Work it in there now. Use your fingers." She smacks her lips to wet her dry mouth. "Hohhhh."

"Ohhhh." I moan as into my tight sphincter slips my middle finger and then my ring finger. I finger myself for the camera and really get the lube all up inside of me. "Mommy." I gasp.

"Ohhhh. You are doing so good baby. So good. I'm so proud of you. You're soo...mmmm..." Just then her beautiful features contort in passion and she lets out a soft moan. "Hold on baby...Mommy's cumminnnng." Her desperate moan becomes a lilting growl as she clamps her mouth shut, biting down on her plump lips, so as hold back the sound from her husband. "MMMMMM!"

Watching Evelyn orgasm is a joy like no other, like a powerful pride deep down inside that I think only a submissive could truly appreciate. On her face I watch as the waves of ecstasy ripple through her as her hazy eyes stay fixed on me. It was a vaginal orgasm. I knew that not only by how her arm moved but I now knew her well enough to spot the difference. I liked that I knew that. I felt good in my soul being able to recognize the type of pleasure my Domme was experiencing.

"Ohhhh. Ohhh yesss. Ohhhh!" I moan for her, as if I was sharing her climax. I spread my legs wider, inviting her into me. I finger myself deeper and faster, aching for more. I grab the dildo and bring to my mouth to suck it again as if it were her, as if it were my mouth bringing her to climax. "Mmm! Mmmmmm!" I writhe and hump on the floor, my cock bouncing off my belly, as I perform a simulated orgasm of my own for my watching Mommy. "Nummm!"

"Hmmmmmm!" She groans, barely able to hold back her cry of blissful release, as she cums long and hard for her good boy.

***

Chapter 53

Her hazel eyes roll and Evelyn lets out a long happy sigh as her climax fades. "Ohhh God." She whispers.

"Was it a good one?" I ask.

"Yes baby, it was a good one." She smiles, her gorgeous face aglow with good feelings. "I think I quite like having my own camboy."

I giggle.

She takes another deep breath and composes herself. The hand on her breast stops rubbing. The other one comes back into sight, a sheen of moisture on the inside of the fingers, and she reaches to the side the wipe it with a tissue. She then pulls the shoulder straps of her nightie back up to cover herself. As much as I hated to see her boobs covered I understood the risk she was taking. Her husband might walk in at any moment and while he wouldn't be able to see the screen of her phone if he saw his wife with her tits out suspicions would surely be raised. Besides, I was her boy. I was the one giving the show. She could enjoy me anyway she wished.

I continue to slowly finger my ass with two fingers. The sting was long gone and it was only feeling good now, the steady dribble of precum leaking onto my belly was evidence of that. Subtle slurping noises accompany my penetrating fingers. I was as loose and as warmed up as I was going to get and I was eager for more. My shoulders propped up on the blankets and pillows, my head up to look down toward the screen, my legs splayed wide I await my next instruction.

"Okay my prince." She says as she picks up her phone to bring it closer to her face. "Now I can focus."

"Yes Ma'am."

Her gaze takes me in, paying particular attention to my probing fingers. "Does that feel good baby?"

"Yes Ma'am. So good." I huff. "Really, really, really good."

"Mmm, I can see. Damn you are looking so sexy baby."

"Ohhh Mom. I wanna get fucked so bad." I trill. "I want to feel you inside of me."

"Oh my sweet boy." She beams. "It will take time for you to be ready for that."

I pout. "If you say so."

"I do say so." She says firmly. "Mommy's very big. I'll need to see you take a whole hand before I know you can take me without me hurting you."

"A...whole hand?"

"Yes my boy."

"You want...to fist me?"

Her face scrunches. "That's a crude way of saying it, but yes." She says. "Does that scare you?"

"No Ma'am." I say with false bravado.

She leans in with a prescient maternal stare, seeing right through my fib like it were fresh water.

"Maybe a little." I confess. When I wasn't looking at her penis it was easy to forget just how huge it actually was. She wasn't wrong, if I couldn't take a hand and wrist I probably couldn't take her. But the idea of being fisted was so...raunchy.

"We stop when you want." She reminds me. "You only do what feels good."

"I'll do anything for you! I'll do it!"

"Shhhh. No baby. Not like that. You are my soft boy. You are my prince. If we do it, we do it for you."

"Mum..."

"Shhh. If we are able to make love in that way it would be wonderful. If not, it will still be wonderful. Let's keep our expectations realistic."

"I want to make love to you." I plead. "I want you in meee!"

"Shhhh." She soothes. "You have my gift?"

"Yes Ma'am." I reach with my free hand and plop the cock atop my chest.

"Good boy. Why don't you get that nice dick all lubed up for me."

I slip my fingers out and find the lube. Impatient as I am I end up spurting out way too much onto the silicone toy. Smearing it all up and down the knob and shaft the excess lubricant flows down over my chest. With my other hand I rub the glistening goo all over my chest and stomach until my body gleams in the overhead light. I lube up my own dick as well, giving it a few long strokes.

Evelyn is delighted by it all, she laughs and smiles and shakes her head. "Boys. So messy."

I giggle again.

"Alright silly. Enough playing around." She says. "Time to fuck that cute ass."

"Eeee!" I grip the toy and try to lift it. Slippery as grease it squirts from my hand to tumbled down over my belly and onto the floor. Mom laughs more as I scramble to find the super slick dick and get a proper grip on it. Her laughter makes me laugh and I ham it up a bit just to keep the jubilant feelings high. At last I have it by the base and down between my legs. Knowing it was about to be inside of me I look at its shiny length and, though smaller than me, it suddenly didn't look so little. "Oh boy."

"I think you are going to like this." She tells me. "Just be gentle baby. You stop if anything feels bad, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Alright." Her face is right up to the screen now as she gets as close as look as she can. "Put it against your tush."

With one slippery hand I pull a butt cheek wide as the other probes to find my juicy entrance. The smaller picture on the screen acts as mirror to help me. Soon I feel the rounded tapered tip of the toy pushing against my anus. Oh my, that was much bigger than a finger!

"Good boy." She says. "Remember baby, that's me there. That's Mommy knocking on your door."

"Mmm." I nod.

"Take a deep breath. Relax. I'm right here with you sweetie."

"Hahhhhh."

"Okay, slowly start to push it in. Your bum might fight it. Just pause and relax. Let yourself open up. Then push a little more."

Hunched forward, my thumb across the balls and my fingers hooked around the base, I pull the dildo in toward me. The pressure builds and, just as she told me it would, my butt clenches at first. But I was getting used to this feeling now and with a deep breath I am able to at least partially relax and open myself to it.

"HAH!" I gasp as it doesn't glide but pops in a couple of inches all at once. "Ohhh."

"How you doing baby?"

"Hnnngh. It's thicker than I'm used to."

"I bet it is." She says warmly. "Oh, you look so pretty baby. You are doing so good."

"Nnnnngh." I slowly pull the dildo into me, feeling every detail of the veiny surface as it pushes through my taut sphincter. "Mum!"

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm right here." She says as her gaze takes in not only the toy entering me but overwhelmed expression on my face as well. "You can do it baby. I'm right here with you. You are doing soooo good."

With Evelyn's encouragement nothing was going to stop me. The toy's thickness was another level to a finger or even two. It really, REALLY opened me up more than I was accustomed. Physically it was a new sensation. A bit like pooping but way better, and in reverse. Emotionally though it was a powerful sensation as it let those wonderful feelings of submission and vulnerability come out in me. I hunker lower and bring my knees up to my sides, feet up off of the ground, to go into a full ready to mount bottom pose.

"Oh Donald! Look at you! That's it."

"Mmmmm. Nnnnnngh. Ohhhhh!" I moan unabashedly as I pull the last few inches in. "Nnnngh!"

I discover that the new depth is just as heady as the girth. I let out a shuddering breath as the head of the toy delves into new and unspoilt regions. I stare at the screen, at Evelyn's caring focused expression, and hold the dildo right in to the fake balls.

"How you doing baby?"

"Ohhhhh."

"Yeah baby?"

"It's...so...good. So good!" I groan in my special high supplicating voice. "Ohhhhh."

"Good boy!" She praises. "You are doing so good. Just hold there. Get used to it. No hurry. No hurry."

I hold it deeply and clench down to feel it's unrelenting firm thickness. The cock gave me something to really bear down on. It didn't simply touch me or probe me, it filled me in an incredible new way. The rectal invasion was unfamiliar and sensitive but also...satisfying. The finger had been an lovely appetizer but now I was finally getting a proper filling meal. By instinct my hips hump back against it, my straining cock letting out a steady stream of precum. I grind into it, every tiny shift and twist a fresh bliss.

Having a cock inside of me, stretching me and filling me and delving deep into me, is a submission unlike any other. How much more could a man give himself to someone than this? How much more could he yield to his Mistress? I had given her my body in the most humbling and intimate way imaginable. My body was hers, inside and out. In the buzz of my powerful submissive high I let my imagination soar. The hard penis in my ass comes alive!