Son for Hire Ch. 56-70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,033 Followers

It was Eugene's room. No. It wasn't just a room, it was a fucking shrine! A treasury of his many triumphs and a museum of his undeserved blessed life. The room was spotless. Everything perfectly in its place. Even the way his baseball bat leaned in the corner looks like it had been positioned just so. He hadn't been home for a visit for at least a couple of months but from the impeccable state of this room it looked as if he'd been here just the day before. His Mom, his true Mom, looked after this space with the care and attention only a mother could.

That caustic burn of envy roils inside of my gut as I stare at that graduation photo. It brought home the fantasy I was living more vividly than anything before it. I could be so many things to Evelyn but I could never have her eyes. He had her blood. She carried him inside of her. She built him up into the man he was. She was a part of him in a way I never could be...and he was the better man for it.

"The chair is at the desk." Evelyn says as she appears at the door, my sister at her side. "Do you see it?"

I snap back to the moment with a little shake of my head. "Uh, yeah." I start toward the desk in the corner.

"Woah!" Kitty steps into the room and looks around. "Look at all of this!"

My hands grip the sides of the wooden desk chair hard. Had I not paused to look around myself I would have been out of here by now, I was already regretting that I hadn't been quicker.

"This is my son Eugene's room."

"Obviously." I quip sarcastically. With a hurt glance I see that she catches the bite to my reply but she says nothing.

"Damn." Kitty says as she takes in the pictures and trophies all around us. "He did all of this?"

"These are just the best ones." Evelyn replies as she straightens a trophy that didn't need to be straightened. "There are boxes more in the attic."

"Geez!" Stopping to focus in on one of the more recent photos that showed him posed the baseball uniform of his university Kitty whistles. "He's hot!"

Evelyn chuckles proudly. "And he knows it. He's quite a little heart breaker that one. Seems like he has a new girl every week."

"Mmm, I see why." Kit purrs. "What a stud."

"And smart as a whip." She says with natural maternal delight. "He was in the 90th percentile on his SAT."

With every word they spoke I felt smaller and smaller and smaller. "He certainly made the most of his advantages." I say, jealousy raging. "Must have been nice having all the best teachers and equipment and stuff."

Evelyn gives me a look. "He earned everything he got, same as the other boys."

Kit walks about, her eyes flitting among the awards. "Look at this stuff. Wrestling, baseball, soccer, tennis. Wow."

"Baseball is his real love."

"Is there anything this guy didn't win?"

"He's a driven man." Evelyn says. "Just like his father. A natural born winner." Unlike her other boy, a natural born loser. She didn't say that of course, she didn't need to. The insinuation came through loud and clear.

Kitty takes things from bad to worse. Looking at one of the larger trophies she says. "Woah, state champion! I never won nothin. Not even a spelling bee. Ha!"

My heart sinks as I realize where this was going. Oh no! Don't say it. Please Kitty, don't you dare say it! I go to interrupt her but I am too late.

"Donny won something though." Her brown eyes gleam. "He's a winner too."

"Oh?" Evelyn says brightly, a big smile growing. "Did he now?"

"I didn't win. It was nothing." I mutter. Sliding the chair out from the desk I try to move things along. "Let's go see the stuff. We've got a lot to do."

Evelyn would not let it go though. "What did he win?"

"It's stupid, it's nothing."

"It's not stupid!" As proud as a sister could be Kitty brags. "The community center near us has this music competition every year. Kids from the neighborhood could sing or bring whatever instrument they had and do a number. And, well, when he was eleven our boy Donny here got the silver ribbon."

"Silver! Wow!" Evelyn says in what could only be a pitying, patronizing excitement. "He sang?"

"Nuh uh." Kitty shakes her head. "Piano. He had this old keyboard we picked up at the secondhand store. Three of the keys didn't even work. Taught himself with a book."

"He plays piano!?"

"No." I say. "I don't."

"It got broken not long after." Kit says, thankfully she skips past the sad story of how that happened. "He gave it up after that."

"Oh." Evelyn sighs sadly. "That's too bad."

My heart is wrenched as Evelyn hears more about the real me. Not only was I loser, I was a quitter too. Not like her precious Eugene. God how I wished Kitty would just shut the fuck up.

"But you should have heard him that day." My sister continues, happily reminiscing. "He looked so small up there on the stage by himself. He was so scared."

"Ohhhh! I wish I had been there. I bet he was incredible."

"He was. He really was." Kitty comes up behind me and gives me a hug, I tense up at the touch. She was always so proud of me for that performance, holding it up like some great achievement. She couldn't understand how much she was humiliating me right now. Here, in this glorious treasury dedicated to Eugene's greatness, what in the hell was my shabby little second place ribbon from some inner city rec center? Kit continues. "He worked so hard on it. He nearly wore the keys out playing that song again and again. I must have heard it a thousand times."

"What song?"

"Canon in D." She says. "It was beautiful."

"Ohhh, that one is lovely." Where once I heard warmth I now hear nothing but condescension. She didn't have to pretend to be impressed. I knew how pathetic it was. My mother might have laughed at me for missing notes and teased me for trying to act better than my station, but at least her derision was honest. Evelyn continues. "Classical music, I never would have guessed. That is wonderful my boy."

"He chose it because I liked it." Kit's arms tighten around me. "He played it for me. I was right there in the front row."

"Aww!" Evelyn croons. "That is so sweet. Well...I want to hear this!"

"No." I snap. "I don't play anymore."

"I am sure with a bit of practice..."

"No!" I wriggle from my sister's arms and shoot her an angry glare then lift the chair and carry it from the room. "Are we doing this or what?"

"Donny?" Kit says, confused at what she'd done wrong. How could she be so blind? So stupid? How could they both be? Did they enjoy seeing me humiliated?

***

Chapter 59

"Donny." Kitty follows back out into the hallway. "What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing." I grumble, refusing to look her way as I knew I'd say something bad if I did. "I just want to get this stuff done is all."

"What's the big rush? Why are you acting like this?"

"Nobody wants to hear about that stupid silver ribbon!" I snap, setting the chair down with a loud thump. "I wish you'd stop talking about it."

"Donny!"

"Let me talk to him." Evelyn says softly.

"I don't need to be talked to." I say. "Nothing's the matter. Come on, let's do this."

"Give your sister her key."

"I wanna get this done."

"There is no hurry." She says, her voice smooth and calm. "That stuff isn't going anywhere. Give your sister her key. I'd like to talk to you."

I hesitate...but I do as she says. Splitting off my sister's key I pass it over to her without without looking. She takes it from me and says. "I'll be unpacking if you need me." She waits for an acknowledgment but gets none. I was still angry. I was still feeling sorry for myself. At last she says. "I don't care what you say. I was proud of you learning that song. It wasn't stupid." With that she leaves.

Evelyn and I stand in the hallway in silence, her looking at me and me staring at the floor. "I'm okay." I whisper.

Without a word she takes my hand. With a gentle pull she leads me to her room and there she sits on her grand bed. I glower down at her, still feeling hurt and jealous but also bad that I had caused a scene. She didn't seem to care about any of that. With her soft patient hands she guides me down onto her bed and has me lay across her lap. Shake my head impudently and pout. This wasn't the time for this. She was being ridiculous right now. But she is undeterred. Gazing down at me with a serene love I did not deserve right now she unzips the back of her dress, undoes her bra, and releases one of her large heavy breasts. Cradling my head in one arm and holding her breast in the other she teases her nipple against my pouting bottom lip.

Again I hesitate, again I obey. Opening my mouth I accept her nipple into my lips and, my body acting on pure instinct, I begin to suckle. The warm soft flesh of her teat fills my mouth, the familiar texture or her nipple pressed against my tongue as I nurse. Her kindly smile grows and she pets my hair as she watches me nurse.

I soon discover that it is impossible, absolutely impossible, to remain angry while sucking on a titty. After just a minute or two my jealousy and ire melt away leaving me feeling a very silly boy. I begin to feel bad about the way I'd acted, guilty at the sarcasm I'd showed my Mommy and petty for the glare I'd given my sister. As I nurse and gaze up into her beautiful hazel eyes the whole preceding scene in Eugene's room transforms in my memory. What had they really said that was so wrong? Kitty was proud of me. That silver ribbon was a treasured memory that she shared. She wouldn't have done that to embarrass me. Quite the opposite, she was building me up. And Evelyn's interest wasn't false or pitying. She had a genuine interest in knowing things about me. I was her boy, of course she would want to know these things. They weren't trying to embarrass me back there, I'd done that all on my own.

After another few minutes I'm not feeling silly, I'm feeling downright wretched for my behavior. Without even saying a word Evelyn had soothed my jealous spirit and guided me to seeing the truth of what had just happened. Predictably, I cry.

As if she could read every thought in my head and worry in my heart Evelyn patiently waits until I had come around to recognizing my own envy before at last speaking. "Shhhh." She combs her fingers through my hair. "It's okay. It's okay."

I go to pull away but she keeps me clutched to her.

Again, reading my mind, she coos. "You don't have to say sorry. It's okay."

"Mmm." I melt into her and begin to suckle harder.

"That's it. Good boy."

"Hmmmm."

"Would you like a handjob my prince?"

I sniffle and nod my head then root in deeper for a more breast.

She smiles. Reaching down she begins to undo my jeans. "You have nothing to be jealous about." She slides her hand into my underwear. "It is not a competition." She wraps her hand around chubby dick. "My love for Eugene or...or Alan does not mean I love you any less." With a feather soft grip she begins to stroke me.

"Hmmmmm."

"I am proud of my son and all of the things he's accomplished." She says softly. "That will never change. Never. You can't get in the middle of that my boy. I love you dearly but a mother's love for her son...it's forever and unconditional." She sighs, a hint of sadness in her eyes. "No matter what he does." She kisses my head. "It's just nature baby."

"Mmm." I was fully hard now and her velvet smooth hand was feeling really nice gliding gently up and down my length. My whole body relaxes as sexual pleasure mixes with the natural tranquility that came over me while nursing. "Mmmm."

Her face brightens again and she chuckles. "It was kind of cute seeing you all jealous though."

I bat my eyes and gaze up.

"Are you a jealous boy?"

I nod guiltily.

"You want Mommy all to yourself, don't you?"

I nod.

She giggles. "My needy boy." She kisses my head again. "Well right now it's just you and me baby." She soul gazes. "Just you and me."

"Mmmmm." I mewl happily, my steady suckling never pausing.

"I want you to apologize to your sister after this, okay baby? I want you tell her how much you love her, okay?"

I nod.

"That's my good boy."

I suckle for a time as I receive a slow and tender handjob. On the down stroke she barely brushed my rock hard manhood and when pulling back up to the tip she just slightly tightened her grip, sort of like a slower and weaker version of milking a cow. Everything is just so wonderful. Her warmth and softness, her smell, her hand, even steady nasal breathing and the little sucky clicky noises of my nursing was so wonderfully relaxing. The minutes drift by like autumn leaves on a burbling brook. When her titty gets sore we reposition slightly and I switch to the other side. I had to sort of scrunch in to reach her other tit properly but I wrap my arms around her to hold to her and I manage it without making my dick move past her reach. My arms around her, my face buried in supple breast meat, I suckle away.

She strokes my hair. "I think it is wonderful that you played the piano."

"Mmm." I open my eyes and peer up at her.

"You learned that all by yourself?"

Feeling a bit bashful I hide in the boob...before peeking out over it again and nodding. "Mmm."

"That is amazing! You are such a smart boy." She says with that smile of hers that melted my heart every single time. "I wish I could have been there. To see you up on the stage with your keyboard. I bet you were just the cutest little thing."

"Mmm." I blush.

"I just know you sounded best of all."

There was no way she could know what I sounded like playing keyboard all those years ago yet she spoke with such confidence. Through her biased ears I suppose she was probably right. Just like with me she would look past the flaws, not hearing missed notes and off timing only to focus on the melody itself.

Very slowly my hips begin to rock to the easy rhythm of Evelyn's hand. It was feeling sooooo good now. I was becoming addicted to her gentleness. Having my dick sucked or stroked with such light but loving care the way she did heightened every nerve fiber so that even a gentle breath was enough to set my senses alight.

"Hmmmm." I moan softly.

"Who is my special boy?"

"Mmm."

"Whose my sweet soft baby?"

"Hmmm."

"Who is my prince?"

"Mmmmmm."

"That's right. You are." She boops my nose. "You are my little one."

"Mmmmm. Mmmmmm. Mmmm!" My orgasm was close now. My needy little mewls and quickening hips telling her that her boy was close. I close my eyes and suckle hard as the pressure grows. "Mmmm!" The building glow of climax spreads up through me from my balls. "Hmmmmm!"

"Don't cum." She whispers.

My eyes snap back open. "Mm?"

She smiles. "You told me you wanted to be punished today. Your punishment is that you aren't allowed to cum today."

"Mmm!" My hips instantly stop rocking and my brows furrow I fight back the orgasm that I was right on the precipice of. "Hmmm!"

Her smile grows. "You're close, aren't you?"

"Mmmm!" I whine and nod.

"I think you can handle just a little more."

"MMMMM!!!" I whimper as I feel the point of no return loom dangerously close. I look at her pleadingly, silently begging for permission to bust my nut, but I find no mercy. Love, kindness, kinkiness, but no mercy. This was punishment after all. Punishment I asked for! What was I thinking!? "Hmmmm!"

"Shhh." Her hand strokes. "Hold it in." And strokes. "Don't cum my boy." And strokes. "You can do it." And teases my head then strokes again. "Listen to Mommy." She strokes. "Be strong."

"Hmmmm!" My body shudders, my snorting breath goes ragged, and my face contorts with agonizing effort as she oh so tenderly stroke, stroke, strokes. The pleasure circuits of my brain and cock are sparking and arching with erotic electricity as the energy grows and grows. I am seeing white! My lips break their seal as reach my limit, the battle was lost. "Hnnngh!"

And then...she stops. Looking into my eyes intensely she whispers. "Hold it. Hold it baby. You can do it."

"Hahhhh." I grimace and my whole body goes tense as I use every ounce of will to deny the overwhelming urge to shoot my load. My dick throbs, rhythmically bucking in her loose grip, but miraculously...I do not cum. Another stroke or two and I would have been blasting my jizz onto my stomach but she had stopped in the nick of time. "Ohhh God!"

She laughs merrily and smiles and holds me tight. "Good boy!"

"Ohhhh!" I groan as the near climax very gradually fades. "Whew!" I gasp with a little giggle. "That was close."

Mommy wasn't done with me though. She pulls me back into her and I latch back onto her nipple while, at the same time, her hand begins to stroke once more!

***

Chapter 60

Suckle, suckle, stroke. Suckle, suckle, stroke. Suckle, suckle, stroke.

At a slow steady rate of one light stroke to two of my nursing sucks Evelyn jerks me off. I had barely recovered from nearly popping my cork the first time when she started up again and so within just a minute or so I was nearing red zone all over again.

"Hnnnn!"

I whine, I whimper, I squirm and still...suckle, suckle, stroke...suckle, suckle, stroke.

My lips break seal once more. "Mum!"

She stops though her hand doesn't leave my dick.

"Hnnngh!" My eyes clamped shut I force back the climax once more...barely! "Ohhh geeeez."

"You did it!" She says cheerily. "That's my boy."

I open my eyes and through panting breath I gasp. "Yeah."

And then she starts again.

"Ohhhh!"

She doesn't bring me back to the nip this time, choosing instead to keep my face cradled in the cleavage of her huge breasts, as she stroke...stroke...strokes my diamond hard manhood. With Mommy watching every struggling grimace and contortion of my expression I clench my teeth together and hold out as long as I can.

"Hnnnnmmm!"

"Don't cum." Stroke, stroke, stroke. "Hold it in."

"Hahhhh!"

She stops in the nick of time yet again. "Hannhggh!" My high suffering voice mewls.

"Good boy!" She tells me once it was clear I'd held it back again. "3...2...1, here we go."

"Oh God!" My body writhes, my pleading eyes gazing up into hers, as she stroke, stroke, strokes. "MUM! GAH!"

She stops as I growl and flex every muscle of my body and mind to deny the release that SCREAMED to be let loose. I huff and heave and twist and somehow I hold it in. Dear Lord, I'd never felt such delicious suffering.

"3...2...1, again."

Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke. I am nearly hyperventilating I hold it...hold it...GAHHH!

"HAHHH!"

She strokes one time too many!

"AHHHH!" We both look down to watch my cock buck and throb as a fresh dribbled of precum oozes from the tip. I honestly don't know how, but somehow I hold it back. I am out of my mind at the very edge of bliss. "Ohhhhh Jesus!"

"3."

"No!" I plead.

"2."

"I need longer!"

"1."

"Mommy!"

Her mind-bendingly light grip bears down again and she starts to stroke.

"Hohhhhh!" I let out forlorn moan that sounded more like a wounded animal than a soft boy.

"You are doing so good baby. I am so proud of you listening so good. I love you so much my sweet boy."

She takes me just short of the point of no return again...and again...and again...and again, each time with only a steady three count in between. It got to the point where all it took was a single brush of a finger up the front of my dick or a little flick of her fingertip at my sensitive whole to have me crying mercy. All the while she gazes, watching me respond to her merest touch, and whispers sweet lovey-dovey's. Such sweet, sweet agony!

"You have to last longer this time." She tells me during one of the many breaks.

I shake my head. "No!"

"Yes baby." She smiles. "I know you can do it. Hold on as long as you can."

"Mum!"

"3...2..."

"Ohhhhh!"

"1."

GOD! Denying that first nut had seemed so difficult at the time but it was light work compared to what I endure now. Each and every soft stroke was a monumental act of will and endurance. Each stroke felt an eternity, the vanishingly tiny spans of time where she would pause top and bottom were my only hints of rest. Consumed by it all I press hard into Mommy's soft thick body an sing for her. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh! OHHHH!"

grimbous
grimbous
1,033 Followers