Son for Hire Ch. 56-70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit hurries back to the truck. "Who was that?" I ask.

"Valerie." She says. "Neighbor from two doors down." Lowering her voice she leans in. "She saw our moving truck earlier and came snooping. She smelled of gin, a few martinis in already I suspect." She laughs. "Like Evelyn, I think she's got a lot of time on her hands."

My face falls. "What do you mean like Evelyn?"

"You know, the bored housewife type." She sighs. "Ah, to be a kept woman. A good gig if you can get it."

I scowl. "Evelyn is not a kept woman."

"Really? Alan seems to provide for her pretty well. Leaves her a lot of time for knitting sweaters and...other things."

"She was a mother to their son! She gave up a career to do that." I snap. "There's nothing wrong with that."

"I didn't say there was. Hey." Kit says, putting her hands up. "Truce. I didn't mean anything by it. I was just sayin..." She lowers her hands. "...I think I'll just drop it."

"Don't talk about her that way." I grumble. "She deserves respect."

"Done. I didn't realize it was a sore point."

"It isn't."

"Hey, cheer up babe." She pokes my belly. "We're goin shopping!"

After a second I let out breath, realizing how silly I'd just been. I didn't like her speaking ill of Evelyn but Kit meant no harm. I give her a nod and a grin. Beginning to walk around to the passenger side I toss her the truck keys. "You mind drivin?" With me in a state of mild to medium distraction I didn't think getting behind the wheel was the best idea at the moment, not until I truly got accustomed to my stuffed and imprisoned state.

"Oh, yeah. No sweat." She snatches them out of the air and heads to the drivers side. We get in and as she is adjusting the seat she mentions. "We really oughta think about getting a car of our own."

I am still gingerly settling into the passenger seat. "Yeah."

She glances over. "Are you okay?"

I let my weight plonk down and let out a little squeak as the plug thumps a bit deeper in. At that same moment could feel just teeny dab of precum wet the tip of my cage. Acting as casual as I could I nod. "Mmm hmm."

Her gaze lingers a moment before she turns her attention back to start the truck.

The trip turns out to be really, REALLY fun! Kitty and I had never had this much worry free cash to splash all at once before. There were no upcoming bills to worry about or outstanding debts that made demands on us. We had a healthy budget free and clear of such concerns, only made healthier by the freebies we'd just gotten from the attic. In our new guise as a married couple we shop in stores we'd only fantasized about before, no consignment shops for us, and we have grand time testing out sofas, studying the specs of different televisions, and just joking around along the way. With a new house and a new neighborhood and shopping for new things we were like brand new people.

Adding to this more wholesome joy was the constant little reminders of my submission from down below. Physically it was amazing to feel my cock snug and my butt full but psychologically it was even more powerful. I felt so naughty! So wonderfully kinky. All in plain sight with nobody else the wiser. Every tug of my cage or prod of my plug was a reminder of the gorgeous red haired big dicked lady that I belonged to. It filled me such confidence and self-belief. I walk taller, I speak louder, I make eye contact, and I carry myself like the good man that I was. I was invincible!

Kit definitely noticed my bolder and more dynamic personality. She kept looking at me with this grin that told me how happy she was to see me so happy and when I invariably took charge of our interactions with sales people she was only too happy to fade back and watch me go. She wasn't the only one to take note. As we stood over the sofa Kitty had picked out on the website and debated if we should get this one or upgrade to another pricier one that she liked she nudges me.

"Psst, those girls are checking you out."

"Huh?" I look over the way she'd indicated to see a trio of cute college girls perusing a living room set. When my eyes make contact all three smile, two immediately look away to pretend they hadn't been looking while the last, a hot blonde, allows her blue eyes to linger on mine for a long three count. Long enough to let me know that I was indeed being checked out. It was practically an invitation! I blush.

Kit giggles and sidles up to my side to loop her arm in mine. "Sorry girls, he's married." She jests under her breath.

"Kit!"

Seeing my 'spouse' not so subtly protect her man the three quickly move on, though the blonde does glance back one last time. Her friends titter and hurry her along. I am left a bit stunned. I was not accustomed to such overt interest as this. Was it shopping in an upscale store? Maybe they thought I was rich. Had I simply not noticed such looks before? I didn't usually have my head up to look around at others so much. Could it be that since I was 'married' I was someone safe they could check out without the risk of being hit on right afterward? Kitty has the answer.

"You are beaming kid." She whispers as she leans her head into my shoulder. "I don't know what Evelyn's done to you but you are absolutely glowing."

Kit's words remind of something Mommy had told me once. I could hear her loving voice echoing in my soul. 'Let the world see your light my child.'

***

Chapter 66

I was walking even taller after that little ego boost, though granted the plug up my ass kept me at attention anyway. I couldn't wait to tell Evelyn about it. From then on I took more notice of those around me. I am greeted with smiles and friendly nods and even another coy flirtation with the eyes. In the old neighborhood you had to be careful about looking assertive as there was invariably somebody out there looking to push you down to pull themselves up but out here everybody was so much more at ease. A lot of it was false cordiality to be sure but it still had the effect of allowing me to embrace my new confidence more fully.

In the end Kitty settles on a really nice sofa, a long navy blue rolled arm style one. She chose blue since it would match the rug we were getting from the attic. It was both extremely comfortable to sit on and long enough for even a tall man to fully lay down on it. It may sound silly but the purchase was a monumental moment for Kit and I. This was by FAR the nicest thing either of us had ever bought. And the most expensive. To buy such a beautiful piece of high quality furniture brand new with cash in hand just felt slightly surreal. Numerous time I look to Kitty to see that same excitement in her eyes that I was feeling. This was another big step in our new adventure. The television was a much quicker decision thanks to a sale the store had going on. We end up with a huge OLED smart TV with a sound bar, subwoofer and a stand to put it all on and were still able to keep it under budget. Just barely. In the end the truck merely acted as transportation for the pair of us as I thought it wise to take Alan's advice to heart and get the items delivered. They would arrive early this evening.

We finish up our shopping with checking out odds and ends. A bath mat, a clock, a new kettle, pillows for the sofa, and other such things our new home would need are purchased. Kitty is still having a great time but I find that the longer our trip went the more I began to struggle. That upbeat confidence was slowly turning into a more frantic caged desperation. Evelyn already had me turned up to eleven with the edging from earlier but a couple of hours of having my prostate constantly massaged and prodded while my dick was tightly restrained had my horniness levels off the fucking scale!

I felt physically hot as if gripped by fever. My attention drifted constantly as again and again I have to pull out of wildly erotic daydreams to snap my focus to the moment at hand. As a healthy young dude I had felt horny countless times but this was a whole different level of wanton lust. With pent up, pressurized energy the mundane experience of shopping with my sister became gradually more and more difficult. I wanted to run through the brick walls of the store! I wanted to sprint all the way home and free myself! I wanted to FUCK or be FUCKED like never before! I needed to get home to my make believe Mommy! That Evelyn was a clever woman. She'd said that she only wanted me out for a couple of hours and by doing what she had done to me she ensured my compliance.

With our money spent and our big ticket items chosen, combined with the move this morning, I considered that a damn good day's work. That was enough. Trying hard to hold it together I say after it looked like all was done. "Alright, let's head home!"

"Slow down hubby o'mine." Kitty replies. "You're forgetting groceries."

"Groceries!?"

"Yes, groceries." She replies. "We were going to pick up a few essentials, remember? Milk and bread and cereal and stuff."

"Right, right, of course." I nod. "Essentials." FUCK!

"What's the rush? We have the truck all day." She looks at me with a chuckle. "Don't worry. Evelyn will still be there when we get back."

"Uh huh." I nod as I pick up my pace. "Come on. Let's go!"

"Slow down, I thought we might grab a late lunch..."

"NO!" I clear my throat. "I mean, no. I want to get home. There's so much to do and unpack. We can get delivery later if you want. Anything you want."

Kitty looks up at me as she takes my arm and slows our stride again. I'd given away my impatience and the bratty sibling side of her could not let his opportunity pass. "How much money we got left?"

"Just enough for groceries." I say tersely. "Let's go."

"Mmm." She slows down even more. "Do you want to go to that comic book shop we saw? You always like going to those places."

"Nope."

A step slower. "There was these cute shoes I saw..."

"Another day." I pull her along.

Her steps drag further. "Hey, I have an idea. How about we...?"

"Can we PLEASE get going?" I plead. "I wanna go home."

She laughs and gives me a shake, which jiggles my extra tackle down below. "Ha ha ha! Look at you. Calm down Donny. You look ready to pop."

Kitty had no idea how true that was. "I just want to hurry, that's all."

"Want to get moved in, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Or is it really Sugar Mama?"

I grumble but I don't deny it.

"Geez you really got it bad for her."

"Yeah." I confess. "I just...I wanna see her again. I love her."

"Okay, okay." She gives me another teasing shake. "But just chill. You don't want to come across as too needy. Okay? Women don't like that in a man, alright? She's clearly crazy about you too but just...chill."

"Right." I nod. "Chill." It was tough to chill when I was burning up with desire.

"She's a married woman Donny." She says. "Most women don't dump their rich husband for their poor lover no matter how much they love them. It just doesn't happen much. She's accustomed to a certain life, one that you can't give her. Love only goes so far kid. This is all awesome and I really like Evelyn, she's a great woman, but remember who you are to her. Keep your feet on the ground. Alright?"

I nod again. "Alright." It was all good and well meaning advice but Kitty simply did not understand what I had going with Evelyn. How could she? She was using normal, rational, emotionally healthy people standards and what Evelyn and I had could not be found there. For good or for ill, or more likely somewhere in between, our need for each other was part of the glue that bound us together. "Now...can we get moving? Please?"

She rolls her eyes and laughs, hugging tight to my side. "You are hopeless. Come on then Speedy. Let's get you home to Mama."

Mercifully she at last picks up the pace. We buy a couple of the essentials needed from the nearest grocery store, drop off our rented truck, and are on our way back within the hour. Though it felt like six. The cabbie is paid and with our arms laden with boxes and bags we are walking up the driveway of our gorgeous new home.

***

Chapter 67

We walk around the house to our back door entrance laden with our smaller purchases, both of us still coming to grips that this wonderful place was where we actually live now. We let ourselves in, head down the stairs, and dump our bags and boxes alongside the big pile that Alan and I had brought in from the truck this morning. The sofa and television would be delivered later. Beyond that all we needed now was the attic stuff brought down and we would be all moved in.

As Kitty puts the groceries away I slip into one of the rooms and pull the phone from my pocket to make a call. After just one ring Evelyn's lovely voice comes on the line. "Hello?"

"Hey Ma."

"Hey baby." She says in an upbeat tone. "How's shopping?"

"It was fun." I say. "We're back. I just wanted to call and let you know that I was home. Safe and sound."

"You wanted to...?" There is a pause and for a moment I wondered if something was wrong, but when I hear the joy in her voice as she continues I knew I'd done right. "Oh my dear prince. Thank you! Thank you for calling so I wouldn't worry about you. Thank you baby."

I chuckle. "Yeah, no sweat." She sure was making a big deal out of it, not that I was complaining. It was nice knowing that she missed me and was worried about me. "Hey...uh, I'm gonna get this cage off and..."

"Hold on!" She says. "I'll be right down."

"Thank you."

Thank God! I wasn't sure how much longer I could handle being caged and plugged like this. I head back out into the main living area to see my sister looking back at me with a raised eyebrow and a knowing shake of her head.

"What?" I ask.

"You called her, didn't you?" She says. "We haven't even been home for..."

Ding dong, rings the doorbell. A moment later the upstairs door cracks open and Evelyn voice calls down. "Yoo hoo, anybody home?"

"Come in Evelyn." Kitty calls back as she rolls her eyes and laughs. "You two are loopy, ya know that?" She whispers as Evelyn makes her way down. I just smile and shrug.

The bottom door had been left wide open so Evelyn walks straight in. "Hello my dears." In her hands was a freshly baked pie. Cherry, my favorite. Of course it was. "Here's a little house warming snack for my two new neighbors."

Kit moves and takes the baked treat. "Thank you Evelyn."

"You're welcome." She smiles back. Her eyes slowly turn my way. "Hi."

"Hi." I say back with a soft voice. "Missed you." We stand gazing and smiling at each other.

"Oh brother." Kitty chortles. "You two just do your thing. I'm going to get some unpacking done. Just pretend I'm not even here."

"Don't be silly." Evelyn says, her eyes never leaving me. "I just wanted to bring you the pie."

"Uh huh." Kit says, unconvinced.

"Although..." Evelyn licks her ruby lips. "...now that I'm here..."

"Mmm hmm."

"I'd like to talk to Donald for a minute or two."

"Ya don't say." Kit quips. "Knock yourself out Evie babe. He's all yours."

In the short space of time they'd been talking and we'd been gazing the shift from Evelyn to Mommy had taken place. She approaches me and takes my hand. Without another word she leads me into the washroom. The instant the door was closed behind us she had me pinned up against it with her soft voluptuous body, her mouth pressed into mine as her tongue plunges deeply. It is a kiss of hard passion wrapped in the pillowy blanket of her special form of gentle dominance.

"Mmmm." I moan submissively.

As our lips part she is whispering. "You are a good boy. You are such a good boy. You are my beautiful good boy." She pets my face with her hands and thrusts into me, her bulge pinning my caged manhood as surely as she had me pinned against the door. She was horny! She kisses my cheeks and neck with tender little kisses. "I was thinking about you. Worrying about my boy. Thank you for telling me you were home. That really...that really meant a lot. That was the right thing to do."

"Mmm." I grin as I raise my chin so that she could smooch across to the other side.

"You said you had fun?" She whispers as she nuzzles up beside my ear.

"Mmm hmm." I sigh. "We got some really nice stuff. Ohhhh...the place is going to look so nice."

"Good." Her lips take my earlobe and she begins to lightly suck.

"Ohhh. There were some girls. They were looking at me."

"Oh?" She straightens up to look me in the eyes.

"College girls, about my age. They were were checking me out. They really thought I was cute. For real."

"Because you ARE cute my pet." She kisses my lips. "What girl wouldn't want a good man like you? Hmm?"

"Oh geez. How do you make me feel so good?"

She smiles. "Were they pretty?"

"Very." Reaching up I very lightly feel her long silky red hair against my hand. "Not nearly as pretty as you though."

"My boy." She kisses me again, tender and lingering like the caring lover she was. "How was the plug? And the cage?"

"Ohhhhh Mom, I'm soooo horny!" I squirm. "It's been rubbing in me...mmmm. And rubbing on me...nnngh."

"Did you cum?"

"No Ma'am. I sure wanted to though."

"That's my good boy." She pats my chest. "I brought my key. Let's get you free, hmm?"

"Thank you."

Evelyn lowers herself down to kneel before me. I offer my hands and she appreciates the support as she settles down to sit. She undoes my pants and pulls them down to my knees. She giggles and plays with the bulge in my shorts. "You've been leaking a little." She taps a finger at the little wet spot of precum at the tip of the cage. She then brings her finger to her lips to taste. "Mmm."

Beyond the door behind me I could hear Kitty bopping along to some music she'd put on and unpacking kitchen but my whole focus was on the beautiful woman uncaging me. She then pulls my underwear down to the middle of my thighs. She immediately bring her hand to her mouth as she see my manhood all smushed against the clear plastic restraint. "Does it hurt?" She asks with genuine concern.

"No Ma'am." I say softly. "Just really, really tight."

"Oh sweetie. We might have to get you a bigger one." She hurried produces the key from a pocket and unlocks the tiny padlock. The instant the penis sheath is removed it begins to expand like a filling balloon, literally going from a nub to three quarters plump in just a few seconds. Evelyn is all smiles. "There he is! Ohhh. I missed you too my special little guy." She smooches my cock.

"Um...careful." I warn her. With how I was feeling I didn't trust that it wouldn't go off at the slightest provocation.

She laughs and cradles it in her soft hand. She feels it and caresses it and gives it a little squeeze, just checking up on it and giving it a bit of love. My cock flares to full hardness in her grip. "Easy there boy." She winks. "No cumming today, remember."

"Uh huh." I nod. "Careful!"

She cannot help but give me a teasing little lick to the tip before letting ago again. She watches it intently as it flexes and dances on its own. It was not difficult to tell just how wound up I was. Honest to God less than ten strokes and I am sure I'd be nutting like a geyser. Taking my warning seriously she then leaves it be. She then removes the ring around my nuts and slips the whole cage into a pocket. "I'll clean this up and get it back to you."

"Thank you."

"Of course." She looks up to me. "Turn around now."

"Yes Ma'am." Carefully turning around in place I lean against the door and stick my butt out toward her.

"My oh my you are a tasty boy!" She runs her hands up the back of my thighs to cup my butt cheeks in her hands. Pulling them apart she whispers. "Bend a little lower." I obey. "How was it?"

"It felt really nice."

"It didn't hurt or chafe?"

"No Ma'am. It was good. Just made me super horny."