Son for Hire Ch. 56-70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." With her right hand I feel as she grips her fingers around the base. "Breath. Relax. I'm going to pull it out now."

"Mmm hmm." I nod. Letting out a long breath I feel every fraction of an inch as she verrrry slowly pulls the plug from my ass. Once there was a bit of space she spits on my hole and pushes it back in to help lube it a bit more. Then again she slowwwwly pulls, this time for real. "Nnnnngh!" I let out a low groan as I feel the fat bulbous tip crawl oh so gradually out of my asshole. I'll say this, it was going out a lot easier than it went in. Honestly it felt incredible! "OHNNNNGH!" I try to hold down my groan so as not to alert my sister as the fattest bit stretches me.

"Goooood boyyyy."

"NNNNNGH!" My cock flexes hard as that wonderful stretch goes on and on as she pauses for a few seconds.

"Does it hurt?"

"No...Ma'am...mmmmmm! It's good! It's really goooood...ohhhh!"

"That's good baby. That's good. Just a little longer. Oh you should see your ass right now."

"Hnnngh!" And then...it was gone. I let out a gasp at the sudden terrible emptiness. "Hah!"

"Ohhhh!" She croons excitedly. "You're gaping! Oh look at you!" My sphincter was wide open, only a bit and only for short time as I could already sense it contracting, but for the moment I was open to the world. "That's it. Grip down on Mommy's finger."

"Hmm?"

And then a second later I feel as my anus tightens, it tightens around one of Evelyn's fingers! Her digit had been inside of me and I hadn't even known it was there. I must have been gaping at least an inch or so. She pulls her finger from my butt and beams up at me. "Oh Donald. You are coming along so good!" I could see the hope in her hazel eyes as she began to allow herself to believe that with some work I just might actually be able to handle her girth. I started to believe it too. Spreading my cheeks wide she gives my hole a sweet little kiss and whispers into it. "Atta boy."

***

Chapter 68

With a calm doting affection she pulls my underwear back up then turns me around and does the same with my pants. Her motions are unhurried and careful as she savored even this small act of Mommyness. With my help she stands up. Keeping me pressed to the door she takes the hand I had just used to aid her to her feet and cradles it in both of her hands. With a subtle smile she studies my palm, her soft thumb tracing the lines in the tender flesh. She does this for a time, seemingly fascinated, before moving on to touch each finger with a gentle stroke of her thumb. I watched on fascinated.

Pulling my hand to her lips she very lightly kisses my wrist then continues on kissing up into my palm. She runs the tip of her nose across the tip of my fingers then kisses them as well. In a grip so soft I could barely feel it she turns my hand over and kisses me more, the knuckles and fingers and wrist, before letting out a warm sigh to tickle the hairs of my arm. She looks up at me and smiles.

"I can't believe you're really here." She says. Lowering my hand she releases it then takes the other to begin again. "My beautiful man." She whispers between soft kisses. "Are you mine baby?"

"Yes."

"You're gonna let me take good care of you now? Yes?"

"Yeah."

"I'll take care of my boy so good. And you're gonna look after your Mommy good too, aren't you?"

"Yes Ma'am. Anything for you."

"Good boy." She lets my hand go. Taking my wrists she pulls them around herself so that I hugged her about the waist, my forearms resting on her wide curvy hips. Leaning her weight into me, pinning me against the door with her wonderful body once more, she nuzzles into my neck and begins to kiss again. Tender, sucking kisses that made my flesh dance with tingling delight. Her fingertips play along the edge of my hair around the back of my neck as she nibbles and suckles at the skin beneath my chin. "Now that you're living here I'm going to have some extra chores for you, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am." I smile.

"We have to be careful though. Alan, Eugene, the neighbors." She suckles on my earlobe in that way she had that made my hairs stand on end for a time before adding. "Nobody else but Kitty can know about us."

"I know. A secret." I pull her tighter into me, our hard ons rubbing through our clothes, and melt back against the door as she continues to suck and smooch. "Ohhhh."

Ding Dong!

Our moment of bliss is suddenly shattered by the ringing of the doorbell. Evelyn springs away from me and frantically starts checking herself out in the mirror to make sure she wasn't too flustered.

Out in the main room Kitty exclaims. "Oh! Uh, hold on! Just a moment please." A moment later there is tap on the door followed by a harsh whisper. "Get outta there lovebirds."

"Who the hell is that?" I whisper as I join Evelyn in trying to normal. The flush on my cheeks and the tent in my pants wasn't going to go so quickly though. I untuck my shirt and do my best.

"Wipe your lips." Evelyn whispers as she does what she can to situate her dress. Normally it wasn't difficult to hide her secret but after loving me up she was now sporting a full erection.

I look at my lips to see the red of her ruby lipstick smeared on them. I take water from the sink and quickly rub the incriminating evidence from my mouth. With no towels she then dries my face with the hem of her dress.

"Here I come!" Kitty announces for all to hear, signaling us that we had to get our butts out there NOW!

"Go." Evelyn motions.

I open the door and dash out into the living room with Evelyn right behind just in time to hear the outer door open up the stairs. "Alan." Kitty says. "Welcome back."

"Uh huh." He says stiffly. "Is my wife here?"

"Evelyn? Oh yeah. She just brought us a nice house warming gift." Thank God it was Kitty up there talking, she was so much better fibbing on her feet than me. I would have been a stammering mess. "A nice pie. We were just thinking about cutting into it. You are welcome to some if you want."

"Hrrm." Just in his tone I could hear he was nonplussed by that.

"I'm down here dear." Evelyn calls.

"Come on in big guy." Kitty says happily. "Come on."

As they make their way down the stairs Evelyn and I, like two kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar, shoot each other a giddy but nervous glance. Alan walks in looking just as he had this morning but without his suit jacket and with a heavy five o'clock shadow on his rugged face. He and Evelyn exchange a glance, there was warmth in it but so much distance as well. It was that very distance between where I found my opening.

"You're home early." Evelyn says.

"Mmm." He nods. "What's going on?"

"Going on?"

"Why are you down here?"

"I baked them a pie and then we just got to talking." She smiles. "I think these two are going to make fine neighbors."

"They better." He looks at me, his gray eyes lingering on my blushing face. "You ready to move that stuff down? You look ready to keel over."

"It's...been a long day." I stutter.

"Heh, soft." He mutters under his breath, purposely just loud enough for us all to hear it. What an ass.

"I'm ready when you are." I say.

"Let's get it done then." He says. "Unlike some people my time is valuable."

With that he turns and heads back out the door and up the stairs. I let out the breath I'd been half holding and start to follow. I look to my sister and whisper. "What a jerk."

My sister however was looking in Evelyn's direction with a quizzical look on her face, her eyes far lower than they ought to be. The look only lasts an instant before she blinks and her gaze flits over to me. "Huh? Oh, well, he's not wrong. Just be happy he's helping at all."

Shit! Had she just seen something she shouldn't have? Had she just been distracted by a thought? It had been a big day, perhaps she was just tiring? Evelyn had caught the moment too and had turned to start asking questions on what Kitty was going to do with the place. I just hope for the best as I hurry to catch up with Alan.

With me behind him we walk in silence back up through the house toward the attic. Wanting to break the tense quiet I say. "We got delivery like you suggested. Thanks for that."

Having grabbed a short step stool on the way by the kitchen Alan sets it down beneath the attic door. "Guys your age usually rope in friends to help."

"Um, yeah." I say, once more instantly put on my heel. I could never quite find my footing with this guys. "We had so little to move...figured it wasn't necessary, ya know?"

"Hm." He climbs the steep stairs up into the attic. "That's what you're taking?" He asks before I was even all the way up.

"Uh, yeah. That pile at the end." I hurry up to floor level.

"That's a lot." He says flatly as he walks. "How much did she charge?"

"Charge? Uh...um...well, nothing actually."

"Nothing!?" He stops and turns to look at me. "She gave you all of this? For free?"

"Uhhhhh!" I was blowing it! I was so bad at lying. "Um, it's, uh, we're borrowing it. For now. That's...what she said."

"That woman." He rolls his eyes and turns to continue. "Half furnished suite. Hell of a deal you got."

"Um...yeah." I mutter. "It sure is going to help though. Evelyn's a real nice lady."

"Hm." He grunts. "A little too nice."

SHIT! Was Alan suspecting something already?

Without a word he goes to the far end of the long stout coffee table and takes the opposite end. After a second of him looking at me impatiently I realize he was expecting me to take the other end. I nearly trip over myself scrambling to take it. He just rolls his eyes and shakes his head. He lifts his end with ease as I grunt and strain to lift my end. The damn thing was a lot heavier than it looked. I do my very best to pretend to bear as easily as him but in the end it becomes pretty obvious that I was flagging. The big bastard does nothing to help either, choosing instead to watch me struggle with an amused glint in his hard eyes. I am breathing heavy as we finally get back down stairs whereas Alan had barely broken a sweat, he even showed off a bit by carrying his end the last little bit in with one hand. He cannot hide the little smirk as I let my end down and let out a gasp of relief.

Evelyn and Kitty were in the kitchen chatting merrily. They had cola poured and four forks and small dishes out beside the cherry pie.

"What's this?" Alan asks annoyedly.

"Snacks and refreshments." Kitty grins. "The very least we can offer for all of your help."

"Isn't that nice?" Evelyn smiles.

He sighs. "It really isn't necessary."

"They say you only get one chance to make a good first impression." Kitty takes a glass of soda and offers it to him with a bright smile.

He stares down at her a moment before slowly looking over at me. "You're not wrong there." He takes the glass from her and drinks half of it down. "Thank you."

Stealing every second I could to catch my breath before heading back up I was happy for them to talk for a moment, or so I thought.

Smacking his lips Alan looks over our belongings and asks bluntly. "What's with the two beds?"

"We push them together." I answer quickly while at the exact same second Kitty says. "For the spare room." His brows furrow as he glances back and forth between us.

SHIT!!! Evelyn had literally just told me we had to be careful and to my nervous mind things were falling apart by the second. Had Kitty seen Evelyn's secret? Had Alan's suspicions been raised by his wife's generosity to total strangers? Had this botched lie Kit and I just bumbled into given the whole game away? All of this in the span of a few minutes, how in the hell could we possibly keep our affair hidden at this rate?

Evelyn calmly chuckles. "None of our beeswax dear."

"Hrm." He takes another gulp.

Kitty then bites her bottom lip and lowers her curly haired head, her hands wring together and her feet shuffle nervously beneath her, as she gives the most adorable expression I'd ever seen from her. She whispers very softly and with tremendous fake embarrassment. "Truth is, sometimes we push the beds together for extra space when...um...my husband wants to..." Her big brown eyes peer up to Alan with a look so pure and innocent that it was anything but. "...well... he he he..."

"Ahe-he-hem!" Alan interrupts with a loud clearing of this throat and a subtle reddening of his cheeks. "Evelyn's right. None of our business." He slams the glass down and waves me on. "Come on lad, let's get this done."

I rush to follow as behind me I hear the giggling of women.

***

Chapter 69

Working at the same swift and steady speed as this morning Alan and I climb the stairs from basement to main floor to second floor and finally to attic before grabbing a fresh load and making our way back down again. After two trips I am a sweaty mess and gasping like a fish out of water, doubly so after trip three.

Alan is turning to head back up for trip number four when Evelyn says. "Slow down darling. You're going to give the poor boy a heart attack."

"The kid's half my age." He scoffs. "If he can't keep up that's on him."

"Alan." She says. "Take it easy on Donald. He's not built like you and Eugene. He's a...soft boy."

"Pfff, you can say that again."

Evelyn's mouth wasn't smiling but her eyes were as she watches me all sweaty and catching my breath. "There's nothing wrong with that."

"I just need a minute." I huff. "Hey, I appreciate all the help big guy. Really. Just gimme a sec."

"Uh huh." He grunts. Returning to the counter he takes his glass that had been refilled and has a drink.

Kitty brings me my cola with that familiar glint of trouble in her brown eyes. "Here you are, soft boy."

"Shaddup!" I quip in a way too brotherly way as I take the drink. "Not too soft to kick your butt any day of the week."

Across the room Alan's hard gray eyes lock onto me, his jaw clenches. Lowering his glass he asks in a deep voice. "What did you just say to her?"

Kitty picks up on his offended vibe and quickly laughs it off. "He wishes he could kick my butt! Ha ha!"

"Is that how you talk to your wife?" He asks me pointedly.

"Huh? Uh, no, I mean, I was just joking."

"Alan dear, it was just a joke. Young people have a different sense of humor."

"It's not funny." He wanted to say more but he holds his tongue. Keeping me in his stern gaze for another few seconds before turning to Kit. "Thank you for the drink Kitty." He finishes it off and sets it back down on the counter. "I'll get the rest of it."

"No, I'm good..." I start to say but he was already on the way out. Alan was not one to dally. I give the other two a cringing grimace, they do the same back to me, then follow Alan back up the stairs.

In the upper hallway he stops and looks down at me beside him. I stare back at him, doing my best not to be intimidated. He gives a little shake of his head. "Don't talk to your wife like that."

"I was just..."

"At least, not around me." He interrupts. "For some reason she committed herself to your sorry ass. She deserves your respect."

I summon my courage. "Respectfully Sir...it's none of your business what we do. You have no right to judge us."

"Judge you? I'm trying to..." He sighs and gives a slow, almost saddened, nod as he states. "You are hopeless."

"And you are..." I consider my next words carefully. "...very rude." It didn't quite have the ring of '...an asshole' but it was as close I dare come. What in the hell did Evelyn ever see in this Neanderthal?

He scoffs. "Right, lets do this."

"Right."

With that uncomfortable moment done we finish the last couple of loads in complete silence. The dude hated me, that deep down in the gut sort of hate, and everything I said or did only seemed to entrench that opinion further. Despite that still he helped me carry things down and, though I am sure he wanted to, he hadn't yet thrown me to curb. I decide that avoidance would be my best tactic with him. The less we interacted the better it would be for everybody. On those rare instances we did come together the thin veneer of general neighborly politeness would have to suffice, if he even granted me that after today.

As he sets the easel down and I put the last box onto our newly inherited coffee table Evelyn treats me with a proud grin. "Good job." She says to the both of us, though her eyes were on me. When I was sure Alan wasn't looking I shoot her a coy grin at the praise.

"Thank you so, so, so, sooooo much Alan." Kitty says. "You two have just been amazing."

He gives her a polite nod. Alan was already rolling down his sleeves. He looks to his wife. "Come on. Let's get some supper."

"We're going out?"

"Yeah."

She comes up to stand beside her husband. "We'll leave you two to settle in."

"Once the stuff from the store is delivered that'll be everything." I say through heavy breaths. "Thanks again."

"It was our pleasure." Evelyn says brightly, clearly only speaking for herself. Looking up to Alan she suggests. "I thought it might be nice invite them up for dinner soon."

"Ooo!" Kit smiles.

"We'll talk about it." Alan smothers the women's enthusiasm with his dour tone. He and I glance at each other, neither one of us wanting anything more to do with the other.

"Not tonight of course." She says. "But..."

"We'll talk about it." He states again in a way that said 'over my dead body'. He motions for her to go ahead of him. She gives me one more warm look. I could see in her hazel eyes just how happy she was to have me here. She bids us a good night and the pair of them head up the stairs and out of the suite. I hurry to the downstairs door and shut it.

"God I'm glad he's gone!" I say. "What an ass!"

Kitty laughs. "I thought we gave the game away with the two beds thing."

"It's not funny!" I exclaim. "Jesus Kit, we gotta be more prepared."

"Hey, you're just lucky he didn't need to use the washroom." She quips, her eyes glinting with that signature humor.

"Oh?"

"In your hurry...you forgot something in there...soft boy."

My whole face goes hot as blood rushes to the blushing skin. With Alan's sudden arrival Evelyn and I had cleared out of there quick. Oh no! "S-something?" I croak.

From a back pocket Kitty produces the turquoise toy and holds it up by the base. It was all washed up thank God! "Your butt plug."

"I...uh..."

"I thought it might be Evelyn's..." She says, a smirk growing across her lips. "...but then I remembered how squirmy and tense you were this afternoon. You wore it out with your sister! You nasty boy!"

"Kitty!" I protest. "Give me that." I walk toward her but she keeps her distance, holding the incriminating plug up in plain sight and waving it just out of my reach. "That's not yours."

"Ha ha ha ha!" Kit scrambles over the boxes and furniture with me hot on her trail. "You mind drivin?" She mimics my voice from when I tossed her the keys to the truck. "I need to concentrate on ridin my plug."

"Give it!" I say, my embarrassment growing by the second.

"I thought you looked rather intense today. How could you not with this up your pooper."

"Ewwww! Kitty!"

Pretending to be me she makes a perfect ahegao face and lets out a lusty moan. "Hahhhhh."

"Shut up!" I exclaim both aghast and holding back laughter. I at last nearly grab it from her but end up tripping over a box and tumble to the floor. "Ow!"

As I turn over on my back she is standing over me with a huge smile on her face. "Y'all are kinky as fuck. I love it!" She giggles as she drops my toy. I snatch it out of the air and clutch it to my chest. "I'm surprised she didn't have you caged too."

"Ahh, heh, uh yeah." My blush and my lousy lying gives me away again.

"NO!"

"What?"

"No way!" She points at my groin. "You did! You're probably wearing it right now!"