Son for Hire Ch. 56-70

Story Info
A futa mommydom smut drama.
24.5k words
4.85
11.3k
20

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,040 Followers

Author's Note: First off, thanks for sticking with the story this long! SfH has been a hell of a lot of fun to write and I am so happy there are folks that are enjoying it too. Secondly, I only thought it fair to warn you that there is still a long way yet to go. Along the way, with the blessing of my readers/supporters elsewhere, this story has settled into a 'slice of life' tale where I can take a relaxed pace to linger on daily life and general good vibes. I hope it's not TOO slow for y'all. Alright, back to the story.

***

Chapter 56

With the place cleaned of my kinky activities as thoroughly as a crime scene and nothing else to do I begin to worry. I keep checking the clock and looking out the window and quietly praying that my sister was okay. I hated having to worry about her like this and I could not wait until we were out in that nice quiet and safe neighborhood far away from bad friends and deadly temptations so that I didn't have to fear for my sister as much. But true to her word Kiki arrives home about ten after midnight. When I hear the keys rattle at the deadbolt a great sense of relief washes over me. I hurry to the door to greet her as she steps in.

"Hey." I say.

She smiles. Another wave of relief as I see that she was clean, there were no drugs or alcohol that I could see clouding her eyes, though there was something about her that seemed different. Perhaps a tinge of melancholy but mostly happy my sister looked as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

"Hey kid...I mean, darling." She says.

"Done what you had to do?"

She nods. "I'm done. Done with this whole damn place. I am ready to go."

"Me too."

She steps closer. "I need a hug."

"Uh, yeah! Of course."

She steps in and I wrap my arms around her. We share a short but much needed embrace. Whatever she'd gone out to do had taken its toll emotionally. As she steps back she looking much more her usual self again. She studies me a moment, her eyes narrowing.

"You've been talking to Evelyn."

I laugh. "Maybe I have."

"No maybe. You have." Stepping back she points and twirls her finger toward my face. "You get this glow to you. You talked to her alright."

"Yeah." I giggle and my happy bum twitches. "We talked."

"Talked huh? You showered again." She says as she sniffs the air. "And is that lube I'm smelling?"

"Kiki!"

She chuckles and gives me a kiss to my blushing cheek. "I am done for. See you in the morning."

"Yeah." I say. "Sleep well."

"You too."

***

Both of us are up early the next day such was our excitement. After a quick drive-through breakfast after picking up our rental truck as soon as they were open we are back at the apartment and carrying stuff down the stairs by 8:30 am. With the majority of our stuff already gone we had vastly overestimated how much time it would take for us to load the truck. It is only forty five minutes later and the truck was loaded and ready to go. After going through every room and closet one last time we come to stand in the empty apartment. We hold each other's hand as the magnitude of the moment hits us full force. There was no going back now. A dozen emotions pass through us as a thousand memories play out around us but no more words were needed. We were ready for this. We drop our keys off to Mr. Khan, he and Kiki have one last quick argument for old time sake, and then we are settled in the truck.

"We are way early." I say as I start the engine. "They won't be expecting us yet."

"Well..." Kiki says with a smirk. "...we could drive around the neighborhood and take in the sights one last time."

"Fuck that!" I put the truck into gear and head straight out of the city core.

The music is loud, our mood flying high, as we sing and seat dance our way to our new home. The concrete and graffiti of the inner city makes way for the freeway and then the high fences and green spaces of suburbia. Our excitement grows with each passing mile. As we slow down through the quiet residential neighborhood near our destination Kiki turns off the music and passes me my 'wedding' ring.

"This is it darling."

"Let's do this Kitty."

Kit smiles her approval. Like a hermit crab finding a new shell she had now officially abandoned Kiki for her new moniker. We coast down the final block then come to a stop in front of the familiar colonial style house.

"I should have texted."

"Don't worry about it." Kitty says. "All we need is to get the keys from her. And we can kill time if need be."

"Right." I swing the truck away and then reverse into the driveway so that the back was as close to the sidewalk that lead around back as possible.

I was just putting into park when Kitty says. "Hey, Alan's home."

"How do you know..." I turn to see the big bastard walking out of his front door. In a black business suit and red tie he was clearly dressed for work. "Shit." We were definitely too early, I was hoping to avoid him.

Kit has no such compunctions though as she hops out and hurries over to greet him. I take a breath then get out and move around to say hello. As I approach Kitty had already gotten the keys off of him. She turns to me, all smiles, and jingles them to show me that we had officially gotten our place.

"Hello Alan." I say as respectfully as I can. "Sorry we're a bit early."

"It's alright." He says. "We've been up for hours already. Early to bed, early to rise." The insinuation couldn't have been more clear.

"Right." I nod. "Early birds. You won't hear a peep from us at night."

"Good." He looks me up and down, his eyes pausing briefly at the compass medallion around my neck. For a moment I fear he might have recognized it somehow but the moment only lasts an instant. He glances at our meager load. "Is that it?"

"Yeah, that's everything." I say. "After we're done here we are heading out to get a bit of furniture while we still have the truck."

He motions back toward the door. "You should talk to Evelyn. I think we still have some of her grandfather's stuff up in the attic."

"Uh...yeah, thanks." It was weird talking to him like a normal human being. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad.

He then lets out a sigh and I notice him relax just a bit. In a conciliatory tone he holds his hand to shake. "Hey, listen, I just wanted to say that we might have gotten off on the wrong..."

Clunk! Just then Kitty had lowered the tailgate of our truck. Impatient to get going she grabs the nearest box and pulls it off. Alan looks at her and then down at me.

"Gotten off the wrong foot." I finish his sentence for him and reach for the shake. Alan pulls his hand away at the last second. What a jerk!

Kit grunts as she heaves the box up and begins to carry it toward the side of the house. Alan's eyes widen as he sees it then he looks back at me again with an expression somewhere between rage and disbelief.

I look back at him confused, my hand still out waiting. "Um, what were you going to say?"

"Unbelievable." He shakes his head and sets off after my sister. Without warning he takes the box from her arms, holding the burden that had taken her all of her strength effortlessly in one hand. "Why don't you leave this to us guys."

"Oh!" Kit peeps in surprise. "But...your nice suit..."

"Don't worry about it." He says insistently. "This won't take long. There's not much stuff here." He nods toward the house, sparing a moment to shoot me a withering glare, and says. "Evelyn's inside. There are some papers that need to be signed."

"Oh, right. I got it." She smiles brightly at him. "Thank you!"

He grumbles as he takes the keys back from her then heads around the house. Kitty has an impish grin on her face as she skips by me. She knew that was going to happen! She'd done it on purpose. Dim Donny just now finally catches up. Shit! Alan thought Kitty was expecting. Here I was casually chatting with him as my pregnant wife began hefting heavy loads to carry down a flight of stairs. Oh geez! As if the guy didn't hate me enough as is. My sister's trouble-making humor might just get me killed at this rate.

"Thanks a lot." I mutter just loud enough for her to hear.

She giggles. At the front door she opens it up and calls inside. "Evelyn? It's me, Kitty."

"Come in my dear!" I hear Mommy's voice welcome her in. "I am so happy you made it okay."

The door closes leaving me alone on the driveway. I turn to the truck as my stomach twists. Looks like it was my lover's husband and I unloading. Great. Just great. My guts tighten further as I realize the box he was carrying had his wife's boudoir album in it! What if he dropped it!? "Oh fuck!" I hurry forward and grab another box then rush to catch up with him.

***

Chapter 57

By the time I catch up Alan already has the suite door open and clomping heavily down the stairs. I am relieved to watch as he sets the box with the incriminating contents down in the middle of the living room floor in tact. He turns on his heel and brushes right past me without a glance, he drops the keys onto the kitchen counter on his way out. I set my load beside his and hurry to keep up. I consider telling him that Kit wasn't actually pregnant but we weren't even moved in yet and I didn't want to say anything that might risk a change of heart, a big reason that we even got the place was because of his chivalrous attitude toward what he thought was a hapless couple expecting a new addition. I didn't think anything I said could help at this point but I felt like I had to defend myself on some level.

"I told her not to lift that much." I say, close on his heels.

"Uh huh." He peels out of his suit jacket and rolls up the sleeves of his collared silk shirt.

"We had help lined up." I lie. "It fell through at the last minute."

"Hrm."

"She insisted on helping."

"None of my business." He says in a clipped voice. Carefully draping the jacket over the side of the dusty truck box panel he wastes no time in reaching in and hauling out the next item. Christ almighty! The dude was every bit as strong as he looked. His big mitts latch onto my old wooden dresser that Kitty and I had struggled to carry together and he hefts with ease all by himself.

"Do you need help with..." I start to ask but he was already on his way.

"This is going great." I mutter to myself sarcastically as I take a couple of armfuls of overstuffed garbage bags.

Whether it was because he was late for work, he was too annoyed to talk, or that he simply didn't want to interact with me Alan moves like a machine. Take a load, carry it down, and back again at a relentless pace. The only thing that gives him pause is when we get to the bottom of the load and he notices two single mattresses instead of one larger one.

Out of breath from keeping up with him I huff and struggle to think of a lie quickly.

"None of my business." He mutters again before grabbing both of them together and heading back again.

I stand looking at the empty truck bed a moment. In a quarter of the time it took us to load the truck we were already done. I then scramble to follow my gruff cuckolded landlord. I get to the basement just in time to watch him rest the two mattresses against the wall, right where I had been for my 'spanking' not so long ago. He turns to look at me, a sheen of sweat across his brow.

"Uh...thank you." I say. "Thank you so much."

"Uh huh." His eyes narrow. I could almost hear him swallowing everything he wanted to say to me right now. In the end he keeps it to. "The rental agreement is month to month. Do not take this place for granted."

"We won't. We appreciate this so much." I say. Hoping beyond hope I offer my hand once more. "Thank you Alan."

He looks down at my hand...then reaches out to take it. His enormous paw encompasses my comparatively slender hand and he squeeeeezes way harder than necessary. I clench my jaw but make no sound as we shake.

"Furniture stores have delivery." He says bluntly. "Use it."

"Of course." I say through gritted teeth.

With that his vice-like grip loosens and he strides from the suite. The moment he is out of earshot I let out a gasp and rub my nearly crushed hand. "Fucking gorilla." I mutter to myself. Even as I massage my sore hand though I cannot deny what a huge help he had been. He didn't need to do this, yet he did. He and I would never be friends but I did have a grudging respect for the guy.

My hands on my hips I look about as I catch my breath. Weird as it was to see our stuff piled here now I am awash with a great sense of relief and accomplishment. We made it! But we still had a lot to do. I had a truck in the driveway and cash burning a hole in my pocket. I grab the keys and bound up the stairs. I pause just to enjoy the quiet and fresh air, I swear even the sun shone warmer out here, before heading to the back kitchen door. There I tap lightly.

"Come in." Evelyn calls.

I open the door to find both Evelyn and Kitty at the island where I had enjoyed that first meal she served me on my first day as a call boy. There was a file folder on the counter with a pen on top of it. It looked as if any business that needed to be done had been done. In a lovely green dress, her red hair shining in the morning light from the window, Evelyn is a vision of beauty. I pause a moment, trying to maintain my cool, but when she holds her arms out to me...I crumble. I let out little peep and rush into Evelyn's outstretched arms. Not even caring that Kitty was watching, she knew a bit of our secret anyway, I rest my head on Mommy's shoulder and shrink into her warm encompassing embrace.

"My boy." She whispers then smooches my cheek three times then nuzzles in to smell my hair. Ohhhh how I needed this.

"I'm home." I whisper. "I'm home Mom."

My eyes are tight shut and I am grinning from ear to ear as I feel her arms tighten around me. "Welcome home baby." She pulls back and looks at me with a radiant smile. She places her hand on my chest, her fingers touching the compass pendant that she had gifted me. "I knew you'd find your way to me."

I melt.

Kit cannot contain a chuckle, reminding me that she was there. Feeling rightly embarrassed I clear my throat as I feel my cheeks begin to warm. "Ahem. Yeah, um, good to see you again Evelyn."

"It is good to see you too baby." She smiles, not the least bit flustered at Kit's presence. "Is my sweet boy hungry? Thirsty? Tired?"

Sheepishly I glance Kitty's way to see her watching and smirking, both intensely curious and amused by the interaction playing out in front of her. There was no point in hiding anything from her now. She'd already seen too much and heard too much, and she would only witness more as time went by. I accept my role as Evelyn's son for hire, in fact I embrace it. I was so damn PROUD to be her boy. Who wouldn't be?

In a soft voice I say. "I'm thirsty."

"I thought you might be. Moving all that stuff is thirsty work." She pats my cheek. "Sit down my boy and I will get you a nice cold iced tea."

"Thank you." I smile. Coming around to beside my sister I sit down and look over at her from the corner of my eye.

Kitty just laughs quietly and shakes her head. I knew she wanted to say something, to tease me in a kindly sisterly way, but she'd promised that this was the one thing that was off limits and, bless her, she is true to her word. Despite her laughter there was no mean-spirited judgment in her bright twinkling brown eyes, she'd done enough with clients in her years as a working girl not to sit on any high horse, if anything she seemed fascinated to see this side of me revealed. For my part it actually felt kind of nice having at least one person we didn't have to keep our secret from.

"Any chance a parched girl might get in on this action?" She quips.

"Of course my dear." Evelyn says, already pulling down two tall glasses from the cupboard. She adds ice then takes out a big glass pitcher from the fridge and pours. With a glass in each hand she turns back to us and sets one in front of each of us. Kitty and I glance at each other with a strange sense of deja vu, memories of childhood flitting about in our minds.

I take mine and raise it to our host. "To Evelyn, for making this possible."

Kitty raises hers. "To Evelyn."

Mom crosses her arms and leans back onto the counter. "The pair of you are just too adorable."

Having genuinely worked up a thirst I chug half the glass before setting it back down again. "Hahhh, delicious."

"Yummy." Kit agrees.

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" Evelyn asks.

"Shopping." I say. "While we've got the truck we need to get some essentials."

"We don't even have a place to sit." Kit agrees.

"Shopping. That'll be fun." Evelyn says warmly.

"Yeah it will." Kitty replies. "I've got a few things picked out already. Nice but affordable. We'll have that place looking better than ever."

"It's good for a place to have a woman's touch. There's nothing uglier than a bachelor pad." She looks at me. "You listen to your sister young man."

"Yes Ma'am." I giggle. "Oh hey, speaking of bachelor pads, Alan mentioned you might have some used stuff you might want to get rid of."

This gives Evelyn pause. "Alan said that?"

"Uh, yeah. He said you might have stuff from your granddad up in the attic."

"Well...yeah." She says. "Son of a gun. That man continues to surprise me." She shakes her head. "Yes. We'd saved it for Eugene but he didn't want any of it."

"Eugene?" Kit asks.

"Her son." I mutter. "Her real son."

If Evelyn heard the jealousy in my voice she chooses to ignore it. Continuing on she says. "I would have offered it sooner but I thought that might appear a bit too...friendly, if you know what I mean."

"Ha ha! Alan likes us." Kitty chirps. "I just knew he was a big ol' softie."

I rub my tender hand. "I'm not so sure about that."

"He has been wanting to clear the attic." Evelyn says. "This is just perfect. Well then, before you go why don't you two come up and see if there's anything you're interested in."

"You won't feel weird?" I ask. "Your granddad's stuff back in his suite?"

"Nah. He'd be happy to know it's going to good use." She nods as she looks back and forth between us. "He would like you two. He'd say you were good eggs."

"Well...great!"

"This just gets better and better." Kitty says. She pokes my shoulder hard. "You better be extra special nice to Mama after this Donny boy."

"Kitty!"

"Oh, he will." Evelyn states. "No worries there."

"Mom!"

"Make him earn it." Kitty insists. "Work him hard. We aren't taking handouts here."

"Kit!"

"He'll earn his keep alright." Evelyn confirms. "He better anyway or I might just take him over my knee."

"Mooooom!"

The pair of them laugh like fast friends as I sit and blush.

***

Chapter 58

Kitty and I fall in behind Evelyn as she leads us upstairs. I can see my sister taking in the luxurious decor along the way, just as I had that first time Evelyn had brought me up. Personally I was far too distracted by Evelyn's big swaying bum to give a crap about looking around. In the upstairs hallway we pass by the only room I'd been in, Alan and Evelyn's room, then past another two doors, right and left, until we are under the hatch that lead up into the attic.

Evelyn looks up at the hatch, the handle far too high for any of us to reach, and mutters. "Shoot, forgot the step stool." She nods to one of the doors we'd just passed. "There's a chair in there. Would you mind grabbing it for me baby?"

"Yes Ma'am." I say. Out of the corner of my eye I catch Kiki smirk at my natural and instantaneous obedience, she doesn't say a thing though.

I open the door and step in...then freeze in my tracks as I see the room around me. There were posters of athletes and sports teams. Lines of shelves laden with medals and trophies, so many trophies, line the walls. Framed photos of a boy turned teen turned man are hung in the spaces between the posters all showing him smiling and holding some of the very trophies in this room. And it wasn't just athletic laurels either. One photo that particularly stands out shows him in the robes and cap of graduation, his rolled up diploma held just below the valedictorian medal hanging around his neck. I knew it was a valedictorian medal because it is currently draped around the frame of that photo with the word etched clearly in gold. In that particular photo his two proud parents stand flanking him smiling at their son's accomplishment. The man I saw in those photos was tall, fit, handsome, smart and successful. With his father's dark hair and his mother's hazel eyes left no doubt whose son he was.

grimbous
grimbous
1,040 Followers