Son for Hire Ch. 56-70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My beautiful boyyyy."

"Hnngh! Hnngh! Hnngh!" I groan with each breath I take. My body was on fire, my groin and ass and dick and balls hummed with a constant pressure of being on a never-ending verge. Floating in a nebula of soaring sensations my whole consciousness consists of nothing more than denied pleasure and my need to obey. I bury my face into her tits, as if I might find escape there, but quickly I am forced to look up at her again. "Mum!"

She stops and watches me tremble, holding me into her soft welcoming bosom, with a look of joyful pride in her deep gentle eyes.

"Ohhhhh." I whimper and quiver in her arms.

At last I find true mercy. Letting go of my dick my Mistress tenderly cups my aching balls and oh so gently massages them. Once I somewhat return to my senses she asks with a jolly giggle. "My poor boy. Are you okay?"

"Uh huh." I nod breathlessly.

"That's my boy." She says.

We stay like this for a time. Quietly gazing into each other's eyes as she lovingly massaged my testes. The way she touched me...it defied description. Gently, slowly, attentively she fondles and rubs my full to bursting family jewels. "That feels so nice." I sigh. "Ohh."

"Good." She smiles and continues, in no rush to move on. But eventually she does. Pulling me up she kisses me. "Come here."

Moving to her touch she brings me up to straddle her legs facing her. I darned near spill my seed as her supple boob unexpectedly brushes across my twitching dick in the shift but thankfully I don't. Once she had me on her lap she pushes my shirt up to expose my body and begins to softly kiss my chest.

"I have such fun with you Donald." She whispers. "My very own boy. The possibilities are endless."

I shift in closer, pressing my balls up against the thick erection lurking inside of her dress. Pulling my shirt off completely I rest my hands on her shoulders as she continues smooching my body.

"You just can't know how good you feel." She says, her hands lightly gripping my sides. Coming to a nipple she stops and slowly twirls a tongue around it.

"Ohhh."

She kisses across to the other one and does the same before pressing her plump lips into my chest and sucking on it.

"Ohhhh!"

She lets it go and sits back, looking me up an down. "You have such a beautiful body my prince."

I bow my head bashfully and say in a small voice. "Thank you."

Reaching around she grips my ass. "And this tushie! Ohhh baby, you make Mama melt when I watch you walk."

I blush. "Thank you."

Still groping my butt she looks up. "And such a pretty face. Those cute cheeks, those big wonderful eyes, that adorable smile."

I smile, adorably. "Thank you."

"And such a gorgeous cock." She looks down at it. "Such a nice shape. So handsome. I can't wait to feel it inside of me."

"Ohhhh!" I grind against her, hungry to feel her inside of me as well. God how I wanted her to throw me on the bed and take me right now. "I want youuuu."

She slides her hands up and grips at my pecs as she leans in and kisses between them. The bottoms of her heaving hanging boobs slip around my wood to nestle it between them. I loved how big they were, I loved how my dick was completely swallowed by them. The warm softness brushing so very gently has me feeling that pressure, that never truly abated, all over again.

"You are my perfect prince." She kisses my chest again and again. "My sweet baby man. Home at last."

"Ohhhhhh. I'm home!"

She leans back again and gazes up with a smile. "No more being jealous for a little while?"

"For a little." I agree. "I'll do my best."

"Atta boy." She laughs. "Whose my good boy?"

"Me."

"Yes you are." She nods with a final quick pinch to my tummy. "Now gimme a kiss and let's get you on your way. You've got a lot to do today."

"What!? Awwww!" I hug to her and hump into her. "Not yet."

"You stop." She chuckles and pushes me back. "I thought you were in a hurry. The rental truck and all that."

"I'm not really in a hurry." I pout. "Can't we snuggle some more?"

"Your sister is waiting."

"She doesn't mind." I plead. "Just a little more? I'll eat your pussy so good, I'll suck your dick, anything! I'm so hornyyyy!"

"I can see that." She was loving this, and so was I really. She was in charge, not me. Her flexing her authority like this made my subby little heart glow. She knew precisely the frothing state of lust that she worked me into and now she was ending our play to send me out into the real world. How the hell was I supposed to function feeling like this? What a tease!

I bat my eyes real pretty for her and beg one last time. "Please?"

"Mmm mmm." She shakes her head.

"Ohhhhh." I whine and slump dramatically before giving her a little peck to her lips.

"Be strong my boy." Humor glimmers in her eyes as she pats my cheek. "The day is still young."

***

Chapter 61

She looks down at her tits. "Put me away sweetie?"

I grin. "Yes Ma'am."

Staying sat on her lap I pick up her bra from beside her. I study the clasp then hook it and unhook a few times so I had good grasp on it. Wrapping it around Evelyn's thick warm body under her breasts I lean in onto her as I clasp it at her back. She treats me with a few tender kisses to my neck as I do so. I hesitate a moment, just to get a few extra and savor the feel of her bare bosom against my skin, before sitting back up again. Gently I slide one hand beneath her heavy left breast to cup it and carefully lift it. Oh how I adored the feel of the soft skin and the soft weight in my hand. So as not to brush harshly against it I am careful to bring the cup of the bra up over her erect, sensitive, freshly suckled nipple. I arrange the cup so her tit filled it comfortably then aid her in threading her arm through. I then do the same with the other side. My motions are slow and precise and loving.

Even with how UNBELIEVABLY horny I was I find such a pure and serene joy in doing this for my Mommy. I wanted to look after her. I wanted her to feel good. I wanted to be worthy of that love I saw in her smiling eyes. Obedience, service, willful submission of one's self. To me these things were far better than any of the prizes or trophies displayed across the hall.

I pull the shoulders of her dress up then reach around to pull the zipper up. She hugs me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I whisper.

She rewards me with a single sweet kiss to my lips then does the same for me. With a light touch she pushes my painfully stiff erection down to tuck it away then does up my pants. "Bring me your shirt." She says.

I slips down off of her lap and find my shirt to bring it to her then stay kneeling on the floor in front of her. She has my raise my arms and pulls the shirt down over me. She giggles as my head pops out of the neck hole. Leaning down she dotingly straightens the neck and arms and smooths the fabric out across my chest then combs my tousled hair with her fingers. Crawling closer I lay my head on her lap and close my eyes. I hold to her leg as she pets me and hums a little tune for me.

"My boy."

"Mmm?"

"You hungry?"

"Mm mm." I shake my head.

"Thirsty?"

"Mmm." I shake no again.

She traces my ear with a soft fingertip. "Are you ready?"

I let out a long happy sigh and relax into her, stealing a couple more precious seconds, then say. "Yeah, I'm ready."

"Good boy." She pats my cheek. "Okay, go get your sister and we'll head upstairs."

"Yes Ma'am."

I get to my feet with her help, then help her get to her feet in turn. I stare at her, taking a moment to really admire her long red wavy hair, then say. "You are so beautiful."

She smiles. "Little charmer." Swatting my tush she says. "Get going."

I giggle and scamper from the room as she head toward the attached washroom, probably to straighten up after our snuggles. Walking ain't easy with a boner that just stubbornly refused to go down. I shift and squirm, trying to get the rod in my pants into a comfortable position, as I make my way downstairs. I am thankful my shirt was just long enough to cover my arousal.

Away from Evelyn's soothing presence I am filled with the virile energy a young rutting buck on the hunt for a fuck or a fight. GAH! After being edged so many times without release lust courses through my veins like fire. I felt so...alive! Positively bursting with caged vigor.

I burst into our new suite with an ebullient. "Hey, hey!"

Currently putting away dishes Kit nearly drops one as she startles at the sudden noise. She looks over at me and laughs. "Hey, hey, to you too." She places the bowl she was holding up in the cupboard and quips. "You seem to have cheered up."

"Mmm hmm." I nod. Approaching her I face her directly, head slightly bowed. "Hey, I am sorry for the way I acted. I was jealous because of all of Eugene's trophy's and stuff. I thought my ribbon seemed silly by comparison. I was being stupid."

"Oh, well, apology accepted." Kit tilts her head. "But Eugene is her son. You can't be jealous of a woman's son."

"I know." I say. "I am a silly boy."

Kitty studies me a moment, seeming to want to say more, but leaves it unspoken.

"I love you Kitty." I giggle and swoop in for a little peck to her cheek. "You ready to check out the stuff?"

Touching her cheek she smiles. "Yeah."

Back up we go to find the attic door pulled down and a steep set of extending stairs leading up. "Come on up." Evelyn's voice calls as she hears us approach. I motion Kitty to go first then follow up behind her.

We come up into a huge attic space that ran the entire length of the house. Above us the angled roof lead to a point, below our feet the bare wood creaked, and at each end of the long room a small window let in a bit of natural light. A row of fluorescent lights down the center bathed the area in a pale white glow. Evelyn stood waiting for us all the way down at one end. We pass by boxes and old trunks and covered shapes and, just as Evelyn had said, more of Eugene's plentiful prize, these ones less prestigious. As a couple of poor kids from the city both Kit and I were struck with just how much this family had tucked away collecting dust, it was more than we ever owned even before we started getting rid of stuff. Approaching we see that Evelyn had pulled back a large plastic sheet to reveal what she had left of her grandfather's belongings.

"The big stuff we donated, the couch and bed and such, but there's lots of good stuff here still." She says.

"Hell yeah there is!" Kit says excitedly as she makes straight for a pair of dining room chairs and a deconstructed table. She runs her hands across the edge tabletop feeling the quality of the varnished hardwood. "We can just take what we want?"

"Help yourselves." Evelyn says. "If you can use it, go ahead."

I felt like I should say something about not taking advantage of Evelyn and Alan's generosity. I felt that we should only take what we absolutely needed. My sister had no such compunctions. She was like a kid in a candy store.

"This!" Kit pats the table. "And those." She points a row of three wooden bookshelves, two of them about seven feet tall and the third about half that height. She then folds back the corner of a huge rolled up area rug to see the blue-gray pattern. "Too bad about the color, but this too." She steps right into the pile to open a box while at the same time motioning to the side. "All those lamps too." Showing no respect for the dead she pants her butt down on a long stout coffee table and pats it with one hand as the other digs through the box of folded towels. "The coffee and end tables are a must. Might as well take that dresser too."

I sidle up beside Evelyn and whisper. "Sorry about this."

"Pish." She slides her hand into mine. "You are welcome to it."

"This stuff is awesome." Kit wriggles back to sit cross-legged on the coffee table. Reaching beside her she pulls out of the pile a long and elegant looking unstrung recurve bow. "Look at this shit. Ha ha!" She pretends to pull the string back and closes one eye to aim down the attic.

"Careful! That looks expensive." I say. The last thing I wanted was for one of us to break one of Evelyn's grandpa's things.

"It almost certainly was." Chuckles Evelyn. "Grandpa was into all sorts of things. I swear the man never met a hobby he didn't like, and he spared no expense. Some of it might be old but it will be good quality."

"Fishing rod, tackle, weights...check it out Donny, an easel. Dude was an artist."

Evelyn squeezes my hand and says softly. "No keyboard I'm afraid."

"It's okay. We just need the basics." I shake my head. "It's already so much."

"Hey, check this out." Kitty sets down the bow and pulls a sheet from what looked to be a pottery wheel. She runs hand over the surface. "That jade colored teapot with the rose on it in the kitchen. Did he make it?"

"Observant girl." Evelyn smiles. "Yes my dear, he did."

"Cool."

"Kitty. Just leave it alone." I say. "We don't need that sort of stuff."

"And why not?" Evelyn says turning her head to look at me. "It might be good for you to take up a hobby my boy."

"Oh, uh..."

She pulls at my hand to direct me forward. "Go ahead baby. Take a look. Find something you like."

***

Chapter 62

Carefully stepping in among Evelyn's grandpa's belongings I begin to search around. Kit was right, there was a lot of cool shit in here. My sister looks up at me with a smile as we share a tiny unspoken moment of jubilation. For us this was like winning a lottery combined with the fun of an Easter egg hunt. Seeing her smile like that made me so happy that I had brought her along for my big move. She deserved this. It also made me so very grateful for Evelyn and grandpa and even Alan. I was a very happy and humble boy as I come to sit down beside Kitty. I look back at Evelyn who watches me and encourages me.

I touch the pottery wheel. I feel glossy smooth curve of the bow. I flick at the feathers of the arrows and fiddle with the fishing rod. But as my hands explore these more active or crafty options my eyes were drawn again and again to the wooden easel and the art supplies gathered around it. I did enjoy doodling and when I was kid I was always coloring or painting or drawing on the sidewalk with chalk.

I glance back again at Evelyn to see if I could sense what she might prefer. I worried that there might be a right or a wrong choice in her eyes. But she held any preference of her own close to her chest as she watches me with a piqued curiosity. "Go ahead." She nods to me.

Reaching down to the base of the folded easel I lift a wooden large wooden case and rest it on my lap. I flick open the latch and look inside. There were brushes and palettes and tubes of paint. There was little wear to any of it and some of tubes looked unopened. It seemed art was one of her grandpa's less practiced hobbies.

Catching my vibe Kit sidles up next to me and pulls up another case. This one had all sorts of supplies for drawing and coloring. Fancy looking pencils, pastels, inks, quills, and the like. Behind the easel was stacked unused canvases as well a few high quality sketch pads. It was all so...I don't know, professional? For a guy who doodled with mechanical pencils on used envelopes, who grew up coloring with bags of nubby mismatched crayons bought from thrift shops, whose experience with paints consisted of playing around with those children's watercolor sets with the single slim flaccid bristled brush, all of this stuff looked like supplies only a serious artist ought to touch.

I hadn't even said anything but my sister already knew my choice.

"You always were a good artist." She says.

"I wasn't."

She smiles and sets the drawing case beside her. Looking back to Evelyn she says. "I think he's chosen."

"My boy is an artist." She beams. "I had a little feeling he might be."

"I'm not an artist." I whisper. Closing the case I latch it and hug it to my body. "You sure you don't mind?"

"They're already yours baby." She says warmly. "I expect to see some of what you make."

"It will be bad."

"Donald."

"Yes Ma'am." I say, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Looking over to Kitty I ask. "What are you choosing?"

"I dunno. The yoga mat for sure, and some of the smaller weights." She pokes at her soft tummy. "I could firm up a bit, don't ya think?"

I give her an approving nod. I really liked the idea of Kit looking after her health. To my mind every step toward wellness was another step away from the destructive path she'd been on. Once more I am overwhelmed with gratitude for Mom's generosity. I loved her so much. What words could I use? What actions could I do? How could I ever express to her how much she meant to me? As I look over to her she looked every bit as happy as I was, as if my joy and hers were just the same. Setting the case back down I hurry back into her arms. She takes me in her embrace and hugs me close.

"Thank you." I say as I lay my head on her shoulder and nuzzle into her neck.

"You are welcome." She rubs my back. "You are so very welcome my prince."

"Oh Mum..."

"Ahem!" Kitty clears her voice loudly to remind us that she was still there. To my surprise however her interjection wasn't a hint to stop, but a request to join in! As I turn I find my sister standing right beside us with her arms out to Evelyn.

Evelyn chuckles, kisses my head, then lets go of me to give Kitty a big Mommy hug too. Not surprised by it this time Kit leans into the soft warm embrace with a great big smile on her face. It wasn't the same kind of embrace as Evelyn gave me, warm but with a proper polite distance to it, like a hug between friends. Mom had to be careful lest the secret beneath her skirt be revealed. With a fey glint in her eyes Kit peeks over Evelyn's shoulder and sticks her tongue out at me, knowing full well she'd cut in on my hug. I roll my eyes and playfully scowl back at her.

"Thanks for everything Evelyn."

"Of course." She pats Kitty's curly hair. "Welcome home my dear."

They part and Kitty claps then rubs her hands. "Well...shall we get to moving this stuff?"

"NO!" I point to her. "Not we, me."

"Hmm?"

"You are not getting me in trouble again." I say.

"Me?" She bats her eyes way too innocently. "Trouble?"

"I'll ask Alan to help when he gets home." I insist, hoping that might score a few points to the positive in his books. "You are off carrying duty."

Kitty brings her hands to her belly and starts to rub it. "Aww, are you worried about the bun you put in my oven? You are going to make such a good daddy for our sweet little baby."

"PFFT!" Evelyn clamps a hand over mouth to hold back a guffaw at Kitty's silliness.

"EWWWWW!" I squick out at the very thought as the other two break out into laughter.

"But if you insist darling I won't lift a finger to help. It's a sacrifice I am willing to make for our family." She leans down and speaks to her own stomach. "You hear that? Daddy's looking after Mommy so good."

"Bllech!" I wave Kitty away. "Get outta here wench! Go wait in the truck, we still have shopping to do."

"You hear this treatment? You hear him ordering me around like that?" Kitty acts offended, holding her belly as if protecting our unborn offspring. God she was really hamming it up. "Evelyn you really ought to speak with your son."

Loving every second of this banter and happy to pile on Evelyn nods and through a belly laugh says. "Oh I will my dear." She shakes a stern finger my way. "That's my daughter-in-law you're speaking to young man."

"Oh my God!" I exclaim. "Don't encourage her!"

They laugh and laugh, and so do I.

***

Chapter 63

After our laughs we finish up picking and choosing and separating out what we were taking into a nice pile. Once Alan got home I would ask him for help with the bigger and heavier stuff. The rest of the much reduced leftovers are covered up again and the three of us make our way back down. The chair is put back and the fold down ladder tucked back up into the ceiling.