Son for Hire Ch. 95-106

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nods sadly. "I know."

"I want to be honest, like he is. Honorable, ya know? I like how he can just...be strong in himself because he's got nothing to hide." I sigh. "What's the point in being a good boy...if I can't even be a good man?"

"Oh my sweet Prince, you are good." She says quietly, grappling with her own guilt. "You are so good."

"I'm tired of being scared Evelyn. I'm so tired." I pause and look at the infant's t shirt in my hands. "I can't keep blowing up like this. But I can't keep all these feelings bottled up. I don't want to be a coward anymore Mom. I can't keep running and hiding and lying. I want to be better. I want to be myself. I want to be proud of who I am and...I want to make my Mommy proud."

"Donald." She sighs. "I am proud of you."

"I know." I fold the garment and move on. We work in silence for a time as the gravity of my decision really sinks in.

"How long? When do we tell him?"

I catch how 'I' had shifted to 'we'. It gave me courage knowing she was with me in this despite the pain and what it might cost her. "Before I do anything I want to make sure Kitty is clean, for good, and I want to get Kitty in school and have the tuition paid. I want to have a job, just something where I can make some money and learn some things while I figure out my future. And..." I look over at her. "...I want to finish my training. I want you to make love to me. Even just once. I want it more than anything."

"My boy." She whispers. If not for the audience I knew I'd be in her warm embrace, probably crying knowing me.

I take in and let out a long breath. "And...if after that you choose to stay with him...for Eugene's sake, for the lifestyle, for the age difference...I'll understand. Kitty told me how these things end and...I get it."

"You actually think...?" Her beautiful face flinches with pain. "Baby, you think I can just let go of you? Just like that? You are a silly, silly boy." She stands tall and says sternly. "A Mommy's love is forever. You are my boy. MY boy." She pats her chest. "You will ALWAYS be a part of my life Donald." Tears well up in my eyes as I could feel in my soul the truth of her words. Her face softens. "I'm not with Alan because of Eugene or to be a kept woman. Eugene's an adult. And Grandpa ensured that I'd never have to worry about money again. I'm with him because..."

"You still love him."

"Yes. It's been tough for awhile now but I still love the man." She shakes her head. "My three guys. My son, my husband, and my Prince...I love you all so much."

"Your life would have been simple had I not filled in that day."

"Simple and boring." She smiles as she remembers back. "You were so adorable. All bumbling and stuttering and not knowing what to say."

"My first day on the job." I laugh. "I was so bad."

"You were perfect." She says. "Speaking of your first day on the job..." Raising her voice she calls out. "Oh Harper. Over here."

Harper had just walked in with a platter of baked goodies that she was handing out for free to the volunteers of the drive. With a knowing grin she heads our way. "I should have figured our sweet toothed cutie would want some." She says as she holds out her tray. "Welcome to the team Donald."

"Actually it was something else he wanted to ask you."

"Oh?"

"Oh?" I echo Harper's question, looking at Evelyn curiously.

Harper looks at me and waits.

"He's shy." Evelyn says.

"I know." Chuckles Harper. "Go ahead Donny, I am all ears."

It takes a moment but eventually I connect Evelyn's comment with calling the owner of the local cafe over to speak to us. "Oh!" I say as the meaning becomes clear. "She doesn't want to..."

"Let me be the judge what I want to do." Harper kindly interjects. "What is it my shy guy? What can I do for you?"

I blush and shuffle nervously. "Uh...you see...ahem..." Patiently Harper waits as I stumble over my words. "...I kind of want...need...um..." I take a deep breath and say very softly. "...you don't happen to have an opening right now...do you?"

Understanding lights up in her eyes. "A job?"

"Yes Ma'am." I nod. "I...um..."

"Art not paying the bills?" She asks, then answers her own question. "Welcome to the club kid. Most of the staff are dreamers, owner included."

"Then he'll fit right in! He's a very hard worker. Very polite. And he can start Monday."

"Evelyn." I mutter. "She never said..."

"Does he wash dishes?"

"Oh yes. He can do that." Evelyn nods.

"Clean? Clear tables?"

"Yes and yes."

"Available evenings and weekends?"

"Definitely." Evelyn replies.

"Last minute shifts?"

"No problem."

"Willing to learn on the job?"

"He's a very quick learner."

"Willing to take on whatever duty needs doing?"

"Willing and eager for the challenge."

"A stickler for quality?"

"You've seen how much he likes food."

"Minimum wage plus an equal cut of the tip pool?"

"He's worth more."

"I don't know..."

"He's worth it Harper."

"Extra two per hour?"

"That'll work."

"Send him in on Monday and we'll talk."

"He'll be there." Evelyn says with a clap. "He really appreciates this Harper. Thank you!"

Harper winks at me. "See you then cutie." With that she moves on to the next table.

I stand blank faced and befuddled. "What just happened?"

"You just got a job!" Looking as proud as a peacock Evelyn puts an arm around me and gives me a squeeze. "Well done my boy. I knew you could do it."

"Uh...yeah."

"I told you Donald. Good things come to good boys."

I shake my head and chuckle. "Thanks to their Mommy's"

"Pfff, I barely even helped." She insists. "Now get to work! You're new boss is looking."

"Yes Ma'am!"

***

Chapter 98

In the company of my true love the evening drifts by like a dream. The energy among everybody was upbeat and positive. We were doing good work with good people while building good community and that naturally translated to good feelings. The rush of having just gotten a new job adds an extra celebratory excitement to my mood as well. As the night goes on I think about how I had Alan to thank for tonight. If not for his unexpected appearance and offer I would have been sitting at home all night horny and bored. This was so much better.

I had no peers as I was the youngest of the volunteers by nearly a decade. But I actually kind of liked being the plucky young newb of the crew. That youthful verve is soon seized upon as Pam shifts me from sorting to being a general "gopher". I was reluctant to leave Evelyn's side but also eager to help where ever I could. I end up carrying boxes and bags from people's cars into the hall, carrying the sorted boxes out the back door to a trailer, taking out trash, grabbing more supplies for Harper from her van, helping some of the very elderly in a variety of ways, and just generally running around and doing what needed to be done. It had been awhile since I'd done some honest work and it honestly felt pretty damn good to get the blood flowing. I work up quite a sweat in the process. Passing through the main hall always proves to be a treat as I could feel Evelyn watching me with a Mama's pride and a Mistress's lust both shining in her eyes.

Things really start to slow down around nine and by nine thirty what had been a near steady stream of donations dwindles down into a trickle. At ten the doors are closed though the volunteers in the back carry on to finish their sorting. I help Harper pack up her stuff and carry it to her van, surely gaining me some preemptive brownie points with the boss, then I head back in for clean up. It is not long before I am loading the final boxes into the trailer destined for the charity shops, taking out the last bit of trash, and folding and stacking tables back into the store room.

When the last table was put away and the light in the hall go off I enter the entryway to see Evelyn, Pam, and a couple of other stragglers standing around talking about what a great night it had been. With a bottle of water at the ready Evelyn approaches me and hands me the drink, which I accept gratefully.

"Need a lift home?" She asks with a twinkle in her eye.

After a long drink of water I smack my lips and nod. "Headed my way?"

She giggles. "No trouble at all, neighbor."

The whole group tells me what a good job I did that night and thank me profusely for all of my hard work. I shrug off their praise as if it were no trouble at all but their kind words really make me feel nice. They tell Evelyn to make sure to drag me along to their next event in a few months time and she promises that she'll try. I had a feeling she wouldn't have to try too hard. We say our good nights and are on our way.

As the door swings closed behind us we are enveloped by the cool darkness and still silence of the night. A few steps out I pause to look up at the starry sky. While light pollution was still a factor out here at the fringes being able to see the stars at all was still a treat for an inner city guy like me. With nobody around to see us Evelyn sidles up beside me and takes my arm.

"It's so pretty." I whisper.

Her grip on my arm tightens. "It is, isn't it."

"Such a nice night."

"Would you like to see it better?" She kisses my shoulder. "I know a spot."

I look down at my Queen, her face ethereal in the wan light of a streetlight. I knew that look in her eyes and I knew that her invitation was not simply to go look at the sky. After four long days of not being allowed to relieve the ever increasing pressure down below all it took was the look for my cock to begin to swell.

"Alan?"

"Sometimes I hang around to chat with the girls. We've got an hour before anything is amiss."

I smile. "Show me the stars, Mom."

"With pleasure my boy." She sighs happily. "Do want to drive?"

"The bimmer!?"

She chuckles. "Did you bring another car?"

"No. I mean, yes! I'd love to drive."

She slips her keys into my hand and together we walk around the back of the building to the parking lot. I walk my lady to her door and help her inside, which Evelyn always loves, then walk around to take my place in the driver's seat.

I arrange the seat and adjust the mirror then feel the wheel in front of me. The top and bottom was sheathed in leather but the sides was made of a more grippy material. Without even starting it I could tell this was machine built for both luxury and performance. As the exquisitely tuned German engine purrs to life I start to get nervous.

"You sure it's okay that I drive?"

"Yes baby." She settles in deeper into the passenger seat. "I'm sure."

I nod. It was just a car. Just a really, really expensive car. I shake the worry from my head. No fear. I put it into gear and pull out to the exit of the lot.

"Which way?"

"Left."

"Yes Ma'am."

With Evelyn giving directions I begin to drive. The coupe was so silky smooth and responsive. It handled like a dream with power to spare. When we hit the freeway it gets up to cruising speed with an effortlessness that I didn't know was possible. To say it was the nicest car I'd ever driven would be a massive understatement. Compared to those clunkers this was grace, this was class, this was like comparing the silly girls I'd been with in my past to the perfect woman at my side.

I glance over at Evelyn to find her looking back at me. She sat partially sideways, the side of her head resting against the headrest as she watched me drive. I give her a bashful smile and return my attention to the road.

"When I saw you walk into the hall tonight." She sighs and wraps her hands around herself. "It made me feel all tingly. You do things to me baby that I...I can't even describe."

I smile. "I felt pretty tingly too."

"I was watching you. Working, helping others, being kind, showing your beautiful smile, being such a good boy. You make it so hard for me sometimes, you know that?"

With a smirk and a suggestive peek her way I quip. "I think people would have noticed if it was hard."

She laughs. "Would you stop. Naughty boy."

"Yes Ma'am." I chuckle.

We fall back into a pleasant silence, just content to be in each other's company. We soon leave the lights and streets of the city behind us. Following her instructions the freeway is replaced by winding country roads. God, when was the last time I actually left the city boundaries? It must have been years. Through rolling hills we cruise. It seemed aimless though I knew Evelyn had a destination in mind. Knowing we only had an hour to play with I begin to worry that the journey itself would end up taking up all of our time, but as I look over once more to see the red outline of Mommy' hair and feel her warm energy washing over me I am filled with joy. If this ended being just a drive in the country, so be it. My blue balls could wait one more day.

Turns out they only have to wait one more mile as she says to me. "There's the turn, up ahead. Almost there."

***

Chapter 99

I make the turn and hear the crunch of gravel beneath us as the tires leave asphalt. The cone of the headlights swing across to reveal a narrow dirt road that follows a fenced farmer's field to the right and an unbroken stretch of trees and bushes to the left. Ahead was a rising slope where the glow of the city faintly silhouettes the crest of a ridge. Taking it slow I drive on. As the climb steepens there were no more fields though we do pass a few nice houses and their yards cut into forest. The powerful headlights turning night to day for fifty yards in front of us but otherwise blackness all around we crest the rise.

"There will be a road to your left. Turn there." Evelyn says softly. "I hope nobody is out here."

I do as she says. The narrow side road slices straight through the trees which loom to either side of us like the walls of deep trench. Eerie shadows cast by our light dance through the forest like frolicking Satyrs.

"What is this place?" I ask, my eyes darting this was and that in fear of a startled animal dashing out in front of us.

"You'll see." She says. "Oh good. It looks like we're alone."

Ahead the trees open up into a wide rocky clearing that drops off at the far end.

"Once we're past the trees pull the to left and park." She says. "It's too rough to take the car any further."

"Okay."

Breaking the line of trees I can see right away the area Evelyn was talking about, a long patch of flat earth tamped down and zig-zagged with tire tracks from other vehicles parking here. I pull off the road, find a spot, then turn off the engine. As the headlights go out we are engulfed by darkness. The type of deep velvety dark that was impossible in the city.

Evelyn's hand slips into mine and she whispers. "It's okay my boy. I'm right here. Don't be scared." She kisses my cheek. "Mommy won't let the monsters get you."

Not at all afraid of monsters or anything else, but feeling so good at her assurance nonetheless, I squeeze her hand. "Thank you."

"Come on."

We leave the car and into the cool breeze of night. As I turn away from the trees to look across the hood of the car at Evelyn...my breath is taken away!

"The sky!" I gasp.

From horizon to horizon the vast universe stretches out into infinity. In the cloudless, moonless sky, away and shielded from the city lights, the dappled stars fill heaven's black canvas. Back where I grew up we would see the odd lonely white star peek through. But out here I see patterns, clusters, differing sizes and intensities, and even colors! Most incredible of all was a faint river of ghostly light that streaks across the cosmos.

"Wooooah!"

The inky smudge that was my lover extends her arms to me. "Come along my Prince. Watch your step now."

Entranced by the sky I feel my way around the front of the car and into my Mommy's arms. With me literally star struck Evelyn holds me close and uses her phone to light our feet to guide me forward across the scraggy field. She brings me to an overlook that gave us a view of the valley we'd just come up from. With our backs toward the city glow the sight is incredible. Across the valley floor I could see dimly the fields and forests. A slender black band across the center was the highway we'd used to get here and off to the right I could see the onyx ribbon of a river snaking across the land. The pin prick illumination of headlights and porch lights only add to twinkling stars above giving the illusion that we were standing on an asteroid with space all around us. The sheer spectacular majesty of the sight left me feeling small and humble, in the most inspiring way.

"I want to paint this." I whisper, awestruck. "I need to paint this. It's so beautiful!"

"Yes, beautiful."

"There's so many! So many. I've never...I didn't even...wow!" I look down at her to see that her attention wasn't focused on the starry heavens, she was looking at me. Momentarily speechless I just couldn't express to her what this meant to me, I felt like she had personally created all of this just for this special moment. I laugh with childlike wonder and hug her tight then look back to the sky. "That's the Milky Way. I've never seen it before. It's amazing!"

She snuggles into me. "Amazing."

For a few minutes all I can do is stare and marvel. It was the type of overwhelming beauty that stopped you in your tracks, put you in your place, and made you reexamine...everything. It was one of those moments that, even as it was happening, I knew I would never forget. And it gave me a new perspective and a new appreciation of where I was and what I had. Even now, awash by such awesome celestial grandeur, I knew in my soul that there was a beauty that shone purer than even the brightest star. And I was lucky enough to be holding her in my arms.

Tearing my gaze from above I look at my lover, her features barely visible in the starlight but I knew them so well by now that I could see her as clearly as if it were high noon. In her eyes I could see the speckled light of the heavens reflected back at me in the big beautiful eyes of my angel. Her hand slides up along my neck, caressing my cheek, then carefully cupping the back of my head.

She kisses me. Tenderly, deeply, lovingly. Always so gentle with her. Always. For a fragile boy like me it meant everything to be touched like that. I give myself to her, melting in her arms and cooing submissively as in the privacy of this secluded place I could let my guard down and stop worrying about the proper but difficult facade of manhood to just let myself be her boy again. The pure joy of having a woman take control of me was as good as the sex itself. She kisses again and again, her arms pulling me tight into her soft breasts and body. When she feels my raging hard on flex against her she grabs my butt and pulls me in harder.

"Ohhhhh." I sigh softly. "I want youuuu."

Pulling my head lower she lays my cheek against the top of her breasts and starts to stroke my hair. "You already have me." Kissing my forehead she whispers. "I love you Donald."

"Ohhhmmm." I bury my face in her welcoming cleavage.

She opens a button for me to give me more flesh. "Are you cold my love?"

"No Ma'am." I smile, rubbing my cheek against her pillowy breast. "I'm warm."

Another button is opened allowing me to sink into her warm, soft bosom. "My boy." She sighs and kisses me yet again.

"Take me?" I coo, contentedly listening to her heartbeat as she pets me. "Please?"

"Oh my sweet thing." I could hear her smile just in the warm tone of her voice. "Have you been a good boy for me?" She asks. "Have you held in allllll those cummies for me?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"For four whole days!?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Not even nighttime messes?"

"No Ma'am."

"Good boy." Her smile lights up the night. "What a strong, brave boy you are. I am so proud of you Donald."

"Ohhhh. Thank youuuu."