Son for Hire Ch. 95-106

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm." She hums happily as she pets my hair and dots my head and temple with gentle kisses. "You must be ready to burst, hmmm?"

"Yes Ma'am." I nod. "I'm so horny."

Her left hand slide down my chest and stomach to find my manhood tenting my points. With a soft grip she starts to massage it. "Ooo, you're so hard!" Her hand glides lower to rub my achy balls. "My boy is so full."

"I wanna cum so bad." I whine. "I want to cummmm."

"I know. I know." She soothes. "Of course you do." Standing me straight she smooths out my shirt and rubs my arms. "Come along my Prince. Let Mommy take care of that for you."

***

Chapter 100

"Watch your step." In full Mommy mode Evelyn holds me by the waist and the hand as we make our way back across the clearing. Even though our eyes had fully adjusted to the dark without moonlight the rocks and grass and trees are just faint apparitions. I could have used my phone to light the way but neither of us wanted to break the swaddling intimacy of night. And it was pretty fun finding our way together. "I got you." She whispers and kisses my cheek.

I couldn't be smiling harder.

She brings me to the passenger side of the car. "Okay sweetie, let's get you out of the cold." Just before opening the door she says. "Watch your eyes, it's going to be bright."

"Thank you." I say softly.

"Of course baby."

She opens the door and the interior light is as bright as the sun to my dark adjusted pupils. Bringing the seat all the way up she folds it forward and guides me into the back seat. I climb in and sit down on the luxurious leather seat. With the front seat ahead of me forward and folded I have a ton of leg room. Evelyn, with that hungry look in her eyes, dotes on me. Leaning over me she rubs her hands across my chest and shoulders and makes double sure that I was in the seat nice and comfy.

"Hold still, I won't be a second."

"Yes Ma'am."

She hurries around to the trunk. She is back there for maybe a minute before coming right back again with a checkered wool blanket in her hands. Crawling in over me she half stands half leans in the space in front of me and closes the door behind her to plunge us straight back into blackness.

"There we are. Safe and sound."

"Thank you."

"Of course." Straddling my legs she settles down onto my thighs, I welcome her weight on top of me. "Can Mommy cuddle with her special boy?"

"Yes please."

"Mmm." She kisses my cheek. "My boy."

She pulls the hem of her skirt out of the way and immediately I am aware of two things. The first was that when I slipped my hand under her dress to touch her leg I find bare flesh, not nylon. The second was the feel of her heavy cock and balls coming to rest near my crotch. She wasn't wearing stocking or panties! She must have slipped them off when she got the blanket. Sneaky.

She lays her weight on me, chest to chest, and wraps the blanket over the both of us. "Nice and warm." She whispers with a soft smooch to my neck. "But we can get warmer."

With me holding the blanket in place Evelyn wriggles around beneath it, in the process removing my shirt, her shirt, and her bra. She knew we had limited time, though her lust also made her impatient. The moment the bra was out of our cocoon and placed on the seat beside us Evelyn wraps her arms around me and pulls into me tightly. Having as much of her warm, soft flesh touch mine she presses into me and holds me close.

"Hohhhhhh." She lets out a long sigh as she holds me like only she can. "On my Donald. You don't know how much I wanted this. You can't know how much I needed you in my arms tonight."

"Mmmm." I smile and wriggle happily beneath her. "Me too."

"Hmm, my cuddly boy." She kisses down my neck, across my chest, and up the other side all while keeping maximum contact between us. This skin to skin touch, our hearts beating so close together, fed her maternal needs like nothing else but nursing itself. Nuzzling up behind my ear she smells me and kisses me and sucks on me, not at all concerned about how sweaty I'd gotten tonight, as her hands find their way down my tummy to my waistband. With no instructions needed she lifts her weight and then I lift mine so that she could pull down my pants and underwear enough to unleash my straining erection. "Ohhhhh." Her breath washes over my shoulder as her hand lightly grips my rock hard penis. "There he is."

"Ohhh Mummmm." Bringing my hands beneath the blanket I fill them with her supple flesh.

"I've been waiting so long..." She slides up my body while holding my cock in her hand, her own cock rolls over it in the motion. "...for this." With that she settles down onto me. Guided by her fingers my cock finds her hot, moist pussy...and slides right in!

"OHHHH!" I moan as I enter her for the very first time.

"OHHH GOD!" Her moan echoes mine.

Without condom or any other barrier separating us I am overwhelmed by the sensation of entering a woman raw. IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER! I could FEEL her. Her warmth against mine, the texture of her tunnel as it glides down my shaft, the wonderful slickness of her nectar, and the way her vagina completely engulfed my manhood as she takes me right to the hilt. And the part that made it just that much better, even her pussy was gentle! Mommy's swaddling sex could have only belonged to her. Not at all loose, but not tight either. Just warm and wet and snug and...perfect.

"Ohhhh my God baby." She croons. "You feel so good. So good. You fill meee...ohhhhhhh."

"Oh Mum!"

Holding me deep she hugs me and brings me into her bosom. Around me her arms tighten, around me her cunny clenches, and there she holds me for a long time just savoring the feel of me against her and inside of her. I hug her back and flex as hard as my pecker could flex.

"Hahhhhh! Babyyy!" Her fingers claw lightly into my sides. "GOD!"

It was terrible, just terrible after my change of attitude tonight, but some petty competitive part of me cannot help but think about the fact that I was both longer and thicker than her husband. It makes me feel powerful. It makes me feel virile. It fills me with an instinctual manly pride. I was touching somewhere inside of her that not even Alan had touched. It might only be an inch or so, but it was MY inch or so. I was filling her in a way Alan could not, my girth pushing out against her gripping walls in every direction that extra fraction of an inch that would leave her husband not even touching the sides. I felt in a base visceral way that I was laying a claim to her pussy that Alan could not equal. With a push of my hips I grind as deep as I could possibly go while flaring my cock once more.

"GAHHH!" She gasps. "My big boyyyy! Ohhhhhhhh!"

Her song of pleasure is sweet, sweet music. I kiss and nuzzle at her breasts. "I love youuuuu."

Sitting up Evelyn shrugs the blanket from her shoulders. My hands instantly find their way to her big fat titties, squeezing and fondling them in that tender way I knew she liked.

"Ohhh, yessss." Moving slowly and fluidly she begins to ride me. As she rides she strokes my face and caresses my hair and pets my bare chest and shoulders, her fingers feeling what her eyes could not see. "God you feel so good!"

"Ohhhhh!" I let out a supplicating groan as my unsheathed penis glides in and out of her incredible cunny.

"Hahhhhh!"

Her lusty cries...her caressing hands...her heady fragrance...her soft weight holding me down...her milking pussy...her heavy supple titties...OH NO!

"Mum...MUM! NOOOO!" With a snort I clench my teeth and tighten every muscle in my body, my kegels most of all. But it was already too late. After four full days of near constant arousal with no relief given to my blue balls the experience of making love to my Queen and the feeling Evelyn's hot perfect pussy was just too much. Premature? Fuck, I don't even think I'd lasted a minute! "GNNNNGHHHH!" I groan as I try to hold back the inevitable. "I'm sorrryyyyyy!"

Not only does Evelyn not get off of me, she actually bears down with her full weight to take me balls deep as my uncontrolled orgasm hits me full force.

"Hnnnnnghhhhh!" I whine as my erupting cock begins blasting my built up load of hot jizz into her pussy.

"YES!" She says as she pulls me into an embrace, her soft breasts and hard cock pinned between us. "Yes baby! Yessssss. I feel you cumming! You're cumming so hard! Ohhh God yessss!"

"I'mmm sorrrryyyy."

"Shhhhhh!" She cradles my head and pets my hair. "Shhhhhh. It's okay. It's okay." She soothes and consoles in her sweet, gentle Mommy voice as my penis throbs deep inside of her like a heartbeat. "That's a good boy. That's a good boy. Fill Mommy with your good, good cummies. Give me allll those cummies baby. I want it all. Ohhhhhh my boyyyy."

I cum, and cum, and cum! My body quaking, my toes curling, my rapidly emptying testes pulsing hard, I can only ride out my bliss as my Mommy coos and kisses her quick cumming Prince.

After the wild high of orgasm and dumping one HELL of a load inside her...I slump limply beneath her and let out a long moan of disappointment. "Ohhhhhh."

I wanted it to last forever. I wanted to bring her to a climax. I wanted to perform for her better than any man before me. And I wanted to wait for permission, like a good boy.

In the darkness I could just make out her beaming down on me, the most beautiful, precious smile on her face. She was not angry or disappointed, only joy and warmth shone from her. With such a gentle touch she caresses my cheeks as her pussy clenches down to feel my spend manhood and creamy load still nestled safely inside of her.

"My boy." She whispers. "My beautiful boy."

"Damn it. I'm sorry Evelyn, I'm sorry."

"Shhhhhh." She puts her fingers to my lips. "Shhhhhhhh." Leaning down she kisses me, tenderly and lovingly. "You were magnificent."

I bow my head in shame. "No I wasn't. I came too fast, again."

She chuckles softly. "Of course you did. Strong young man like you, after all that time of being such a good boy, your love for me couldn't be contained. I am so proud of you Donald. You came so good for me baby, so good. You made me feel...beautiful."

There were tears in my eyes as my spirit soars. "How do you know these things to say to me? How do you make me so happy?"

"With you it comes natural." She laughs merrily and squirms. "Mmmm, so messy! My goodness what a big load! Wow! He he he he."

"Oh Evelyn." I smile up at her, as in love with her as any man had ever been in love with a woman.

She kisses me again and gives my pecs a cheeky little grope. "Besides, I'm not done with you yet. MY boy can go again and again. And I happen to know that MY boy can get hard again real fast."

I giggle. "Yeah, I can. Can't I?"

"Yes you can!" She boops my nose and rustles my hair. "And you just have sit there and take all of my cuddles in the meantime."

I look upon this miracle of a woman with more awe than I had to the glimmering heavens above. Like the goddess that she was she had turned my moment of humiliation into a triumph. For this and so much more I knew that no matter what happened in the future I would always be hers. My heart would never love another as deeply.

Bringing the blanket back up over her shoulders she snuggles down into me. "Now you sit, and shush, and think naughty thoughts, and let me love on you. That's an order Donald."

I close my eyes and whisper. "Yes Ma'am."

***

Chapter 101

Evelyn keeps her groin tight against mine, not wanting my partially flaccid penis to slip from her warm creamy pussy for even a second. If she was even the slightest bit concerned about our unprotected sex or that my seed was right now swimming inside of her she sure didn't show it. If anything she seemed to glorify in it as her pussy held me firmly in its warm embrace. Around us the fuzzy wool blanket holds in our shared heat making it extra toasty and cozy. I sit there in a state of post-orgasmic bliss, my eyes closed, as the most beautiful woman in the world snuggles her soft naked body against me and bathes me in her love.

She kisses me over and over and over again. Her plump supple lips tenderly pressing into my skin and sucking ever so gently she kisses my forehead and my cheeks, my neck and my shoulders, even my nose and my ears all while she lightly combs my hair through her fingers in slow strokes. Then, nuzzling her nose against mine, she kisses my lips.

"Mmmm, I want to eat you up."

My smile grows. She could chop me into bite-sized bits or swallow me whole at this point and I would just sit here and die a contented boy. I go to bring my hands up to touch her but she pushes them back down again and brings them around to pin my fingers beneath her thighs. She wanted me still so that she could lavish me with her love in anyway she wanted to. And who was I to argue? She probably would have bound me if she had her supplies with her but that single motion was enough. Knowing that she wanted me still was as good as steel chains for this subby little man.

She cups my face in her hands and kisses me again, then tilts her head and kisses again. She kisses my chin, my brow, and even my eyelids. With the tips of her fingers she then traces my lips around and around, kissing me a few more times as she goes. Her middle finger slides through my lips and immediately purse my lips around it and begin to suck.

"Mmmmm." I hum hungrily.

"You have such a handsome mouth. So warm, so wet, such a bright pretty smile. You are a ray of sunshine my boy." She whispers as she slowly thrusts it in and out. "And such a skillful mouth too. That wonderful tongue, those amazing lips! Mmmm, I tingle all over just thinking about them. I think tomorrow I might have a nice tasty treat for you. Would you like that baby?"

"Mmmmmm." I nod, my mouth already watering to go down on her in anyway she wanted me to.

"I knew you would." She laughs, pulling her finger out she kisses me again. "You have my favorite mouth of all." She dries her finger on the blanket then starts to lightly pinch and stroke my nose. "And this nose! Cute as a button." She kisses it. "I just want to nip it and nuzzle it and gobble it right up." She then does just that, minus the gobbling.

I giggle, a rather silly and undignified giggle for a man of my age, but I do so freely and happily. With Evelyn I could be a silly as came natural for me.

"And this hair!" She rustles it roughly with both hands then quickly readjusts the blanket. "So soft and healthy." She runs her fingers through it, just feeling it. "You look so dapper when you comb it nice. A spiffy little gentleman if I do say so." Then, with the fingers and thumbs of both hands, she starts to scratch my scalp.

"Ohhhhh." My eyes roll back beneath the lids as her nails find every itch and soothes it, most of which I hadn't even realized were there. The head scratch, such a simple thing yet it felt sooooo good. "Gahhhh." Slack-jawed I drool like a puppy as tingles rain down my spine.

She titters and kisses my forehead as she finishes giving me a good thorough head scratching. She finishes with another quick rustle. "It's cute messy too. He he he." Grabbing my skull she pulls me lower and buries her nose in my hair and takes a deep breath as she kisses my head. "God you smell so good baby." As she smells my hair I feel her pussy just subtly gripping at my manhood. I knew how much she liked my aroma but I never realized what a turn on it was for her. "Hahhhh." She lets out a long breath as lets me sit tall again. With her thumbs she smooths down my eyebrows and traces around the socket, very carefully. "These eyes. These stunning big brown eyes. I can spot them from across a room. They take my breath away sometimes, you know that?"

"Mmmm."

"They do. I see you. I see my baby boy inside there, even when you're acting all big and proud. I see you in there between those lovely long lashes of yours." She kisses the bridge of my nose. "I can even see them now." Even though my eyes were closed and we sat in near pitch darkness, I believed her. I could see her hazel peepers glimmering like jewels as well. "I can see youuuuu."

Smooches come one after another as she dots my face with them. Pulling me in tight she slides her cheek along mine and takes the lobe of my ear in her lips and begins to suckle. "How could I forget your adorable ears. Like yummy little cinnamon buns just waiting to be nibbled and sucked." She nibbles along the edge of my ear then teases the inner ridges with a flicking tongue. She kisses my ear and plunges the tip of her tongue down the whole before zipping to the other side to nibble and tongue at the sensitive lobe.

"Ohhhhh!"

"Mmmmmm. Precious." She breathes. "I'm going to make you a nice wool cap so these little dainty little tidbits don't get cold, okay baby?"

"Mmm." I nod, powerless to resist her in the slightest.

She drags her supple lips across my jawline then nips my chin, followed swiftly by a healing kiss. "You are so beautiful. You are so handsome. You light up my world little Prince. You make me smile every single time I see you."

A tear of purest joy rolls down my cheek. And she kisses that too, sucking the salty tear from my cheek.

"My perfect boyyyyy." Very, very, subtly she begins a gentle rocking motion with her hips.

Her hands slide down my chest, pausing to feel my bare shoulders and arms, before stopping to begin rubbing my pecks. Her thumbs find my nipples and massage them in gentle circles. "This body. Ohhhh my sweet thing, you are so sexy. These darling yummy nipples, this hot lean chest, mmmmmm." She plays and pinches my nipples, she fondles and gropes my pecs, then she carries on downward. "Ohhh, I love this part. Your smooth nummy tummy." She runs her hands up and down my stomach. "He he he! And this delightful belly button!" A finger finds my belly button and taps at it playfully.

I titter and wriggle a little.

"Be still you scamp. I'm not done with you yet."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Shhhhh." She takes my right hand and brings it to her face. Rooting into my palm she kisses it hard. "God I love your hands. So soft and elegant for a man. Like a sculpture's." She kisses each fingertip then takes a long suck of the pinky. "These magic fingers. They make me feel so good when you touch me baby. When I'm in bed at night..." She sucks on another and kisses the tip. "...I think about your incredible handjobs and how you touch me so nice. You treat me so nice baby."

What exquisite torture this was. I could barely handle it yet all I can do is sit and endure.

"Ohhh, I dream about this body. Your arms, your elbows, your soft wrists." She kisses my wrist. "Your scrumptious ass, your legs, even your feet and those tiny wiggly toes...I dream about you Donald."

"Hmmmmm."

"And, of course, your big, strong, powerful penis." Her pussy clenches around me. "It's so...it's so...it's so..." She chuckles. "...hard! My goodness!"

I open my eyes and look crotchward as I flex my cock, my stiff as stone and ready to bone fully erect cock!

"Well!" She says excitedly. "That certainly didn't take long."

***

Chapter 102

In the dark of the car, miles from any artificial light, I am glowing like the milky way above. From tips of my toes to the crown of my head and from the entire surface of my body right down to the depths of my soul I am alight from Evelyn's uplifting praise and tender physical affections. And just as she'd mentioned, my dick had surged back to life in record time because of it. What she'd done to me went beyond the merely sexual. She had made me feel good, in all of the myriad ways that simple word could mean. Physically, emotionally, spiritually, I just felt good.

"You are my goddess!" I gasp the first words that came to my mind, inadequate as they were.

"Goddess?" She giggles. "Goodness! You are a silly boy. I am just a woman. Just a woman who loves her very special guy very, very much."