Son for Hire Ch. 95-106

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"G-go away. She paid you already. You said we were square. Leave us alone!"

"She paid for your skinny ass. I didn't realize Kiki was part of the deal." Diane says. "Kiki's gonna cost extra." Her eyes scan left and right to take in the house and yard. "A lot extra."

"You fired her! She was free!"

She ignores my protest and looks to the house. "Is Evelyn home? Or...perhaps her loving husband?"

"NO! They're not home!" I didn't know what to do. With Lamar at her back I hadn't a prayer of forcing Diane away by myself. I could try to make a big scene but there was a good chance there was nobody within earshot to hear it, plus it would mean Diane's connection to Evelyn would be revealed. I didn't know what to do! "Nobody's home but me."

She looks over the table and settings. "It appears like they won't be too long. We've got some time to wait." She strolls forward confidently, making for the nearest chair.

"Diane...please, go away." I plead as I step forward to block her path. "W-we can talk later. Please! We can arrange something, just not today."

And then...there is another voice. A voice from my past, a voice from my deepest nightmares. My heart freezes in my chest and my hands go cold.

"What's taking so long?" Comes a croaking woman's voice approaching from around the corner. "Did you find them?"

"No!" I gasp.

Diane's cruel smile returns as she sees my reaction. Calling back over her shoulder she replies. "Found of one of them Lexie."

Tears well, my body trembles, my breath becomes rapid and shallow, and my heart goes from still to hammering like a drum. The instinct of fight or flight seizes me...but I could do neither. I was helpless! Shaking my head I take a backward step and whisper. "No. Noooo!"

"Come say hello to your long lost son."

My mind was still reeling and doing everything it could to reject what was happening. It was only when she steps out from around the corner does the reality truly hit me. I see hard, squinting eyes the exact shade of brown as my own and bouncy curly hair just the same as my sister's, though now with much more gray. I see...her.

And I am six years old again. "Mama?"

To be continued...