Son for Hire Ch. 95-106

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh." I am melting!

With a peck to my cheek she whispers. "You may touch me now."

"Thank you Ma'am." I whisper back.

She releases my hands and frees them up to touch and to explore. They glide up her legs, around her wide hips, and soon find the supple flesh of her belly pooch. The more I had been with Evelyn the more I appreciated her naturally buxom milf body. I adored having the extra flesh to hug and cling to. Skinny gals just weren't for me, not anymore. I needed a bit of sexy squish. Far more than that though...I needed love. Loveless sex was fun and definitely worth the effort, but so vacuously hollow when compared to this. Love might not actually make the world go around but it certainly made the trip worth taking.

"Mmm, your hands feel amazing on my body." With that she begins to gingerly grind, just a slow and careful tilt of her hips forward and back that makes my cock move inside of her. "Ohhhhh God you feel so good inside me baby."

"You feel good too." I kiss along the soft inside of her right breast, the smooth skin of the left brushing my cheek, as my hands continue to feel and explore her body.

"Mmmm, ohhhh, God baby...you make me a little sore. I'm not used to you yet."

"I'm sorry."

"Mmmm, ohhhhhhh don't be." She kisses me. "It's a good kind of sore. Really good! Ohhhhh my."

There is nothing quite like hearing the woman that you love say that you had a big dick. She might have been fibbing as another way of boosting me up, but I don't think so. The other 'boys' she'd hired from Diane she'd only played with, just given a handjob or a blowjob for the better ones. Her secret had been kept safe from them. Due to the level of trust she required for intimacy it was quite possible that I was only the second man she'd ever been with, and definitely the first one in quite some time if I read her and Alan's dynamic correctly. I don't know when they last made love but it couldn't have been recently given their current strained relationship. That would mean I wasn't just bigger than her husband...I was the biggest man she'd ever been with. Now THAT was a hell of an ego boost for a naturally insecure guy like me.

"Yeah...there we go. Ohhhh my God, yes." Her pussy gradually relaxes and accommodates me with ease, the grind soon becomes more graceful and effortless. "Mmmm." Taking my head in her hands she kisses my hair as her slow grind moves me just an inch or so in and out of her hot slick pussy. My load had made everything extra wet and slippery and I could feel my cum oozing down into my pubes and over my balls. I flex my cock and elicit a quiet gasp from her. "Ah! God, you're so hard. My big, big beautiful boyyyy." Again and again she dots my hair and forehead with delicate kisses as she settles into a nice smooth rhythm. "Ohhhh...ohhhhhhhh...ohhhh my God."

With the days of contained arousal relieved by my first orgasm I could now relax and really savor the raw sensual sensation of her riding me. Hearing her pleasure is a chorus of angels to my joyous soul yet the feeling the weight of her warm body moving atop me brought me right back to Earth again. I could smell our sex on the air, pungent and musky against the subtler aromas of leather and car freshener, and her gripping pussy was pure sexual bliss on my upthrust manhood. Our lovemaking felt so natural. So right. Man and woman made one. One thrust inside the other. One enveloping their partner. And Evelyn being as special as she was...I knew those roles would be reversed sooner or later. Laid over my stomach Evelyn's long, thick cock slides up and down with our gentle pace, her heavy balls brushing back and forth to tickle my pubes. My left hand sinks into her soft breast, my right takes a grip of her stiff dick, and both begin to massage.

"Ohhh baby...ohhhhhh Donald." I stroke her in time with our grinding thrusts. Hunching down I smooch the pillowy head of her hard as oak cock. Rubbing my earlobes between thumbs and fingers she kisses my head and whispers. "Suck me my love."

I lap at the hole with a flicking tongue and whisper. "Yes Ma'am."

If not for her prodigious Queen-sized schlong I never could have bent low enough for proper oral, but Mommy was Queen-sized and then some. I open my lips as wide as they could go and let her into my sucking mouth. Bent over as I was I couldn't really bob or work it like I normally would have done, but luckily the motion of our sex causes her thick knob to slide in and out on its own. All I have to do is suck and lick and kiss as the mouth-filling, lip-stretching, jaw-straining glans rises and falls.

"Mmm. Mmmm!" I hum hungrily as I suckle on her cock every bit as eagerly as I did during my daily feedings. I was after a different kind of milk, a kind I relished just as much as that from the teat. "Mmmmm."

"Ohhh that's a good boy." She pets my hair, her large breasts pushing forward to sandwich my head between them. "Such a goood boooooyyy."

"Hmmmmm."

Being pleasured by her willing boy in both pussy and cock Evelyn lets out hot breaths and lusty little moans as the pace of her easy rocking gradually picks up. I could hear her building pleasure in her voice, sense it in her movements, touch it in the rising radiant warmth of her skin, feel it around my manhood, and perceive it through the hardness filling my lips. My dearest Mommy, always so composed and in control, was losing herself to ecstasy. She was losing her self fast. And it was me, just little old Donny, that was the source of it. My hands on her tits I suck a bit harder and flex my deeply thrust cock to its full power.

"Good boy...goooood boyyyy....ohhhhhh God!"

"Mmm, mmm, mmm." I mewl in time with my sucks.

"Yes...yes...oh my God, yes." She huffs, her fingers combing firmly through my hair. "Ohhhh baby...you're gonna make Mommy cum! Ohhhhh my...!"

"Hmmmmm!"

Gripping my hair harder than usual she pulls me tight into her bosom as her whole body shudders. "Hahhhhh!!!"

Her orgasm grips my cock and a rush of warmth floods her cunny. She pulls me off of her cock to plant a deep, passionate kiss on me as her groin grinds hard down onto me. Reaching around her I hold her ass and thrust back up into her, my sweaty butt squeaking at it repeatedly peels off of the leather seat, as she moans her way through a wild climax.

"HMMMMMMM!!!"

My beautiful angel cums for me every bit as hard as I had nutted for her just a few minutes ago. Her soft, warm body rubs against mine as she gets hers. I just hold on and enjoy the ride. The orgasm finishes with a few final jerks of her body and long satisfied sigh. Our lips smack as they part.

"Ohhhhh baby! Oh my boy! Ohhhhhhh wow!"

"Mmmmm!" I am smiling from ear to ear, a very proud boy.

"That was...ohhhhhhh." She slumps down onto me and buries her face in my neck, smooching and sucking at my skin as she made happy noises. But she doesn't stay there for long. Finding her phone she quickly checks the time then sits up tall once more. "We gotta hurry baby." She sucks at my cheek. "We can't be out all night." She sucks at my lips. "Do you think you could give me another of those?" She sucks at the tip of my nose. "Or maybe two?"

I smile. "Yes Ma'am!"

***

Chapter 103

Evelyn begins to move once more, grinding hard into me to take my every inch on every thrust. Even more than her words her lusty breaths and shuddering sighs tell me just how much she loved the feel of my cock inside of her. Cupping the back of my head in her hands she kisses me a few more times before pulling me back down to her cock with just the scantest touch of pressure. I fill my mouth with her knob once more and begin to suck as she then rests her hands on my shoulders and rides.

This time it was less of a slow grind as she actually raises a few inches with each stroke before settling back down to my root. The incredible feel of her gliding up and down my shaft is pure carnal heaven. The movement also allows her to thrust up into my mouth as she rides, her cock fucking my face in time with her pussy fucking my dick. For her it was literally doubling the pleasure of our love-making, for me servicing her in two ways at once hit a submissive sweet-spot that only my special woman could provide.

"Mmmmmm!"

"That's it. Good boy. Just like that." She croons softly. "Ohhh, you make me feel sooooo good baby."

"Mmmmm!"

Up and down she rides me, the wonderfully wet and sloppy sounds of our sex filling the car as the top four inches of her schlong glide in and out of my mouth. The more she rides the better she feels but I hold back these feelings and focus my mind on giving the best damn head a man could give. My tongue taps and laps and swirls over her head when it is at my lips, then simply rubs the bottom of her dick when she delves deeper. I was ravenous for her. The sensation of being face fucked a joy like no other. In the time I'd known her my love for sucking big female cock had gone from reluctant desire to a full fledged addiction. I simply couldn't live without it now. I was truly her slave in so many ways.

"Mmm, mmm, mmmm!" I suck and slather her massive cock. With the drool streaming from my lips as a lubricant I take her shaft in both hands and I stroke her with the tender grip that I knew she craved. Other men would become excited and squeeze too hard or pump too fast, but not me. That big gorilla Alan with his baseball mitt hands couldn't even come close to my gentleness. I knew Evelyn and what she liked, and I was only too happy to provide it. "Mmmmm."

"Ohhhh sweet man!" Her nails sink into my scalp. "Ohhhhh my God!"

She was close again. Faster she rides, and harder too. Hard enough for our bodies to clap on the impacts. For another woman this would be second gear, for my soft Evelyn this was an all out pussy pounding. I couldn't be sure but I suspect it was her thrusting cock that drove her bounce quicker. She was deeper into my mouth on each stroke, giving me all I could handle and more. Sucking harder and stroking faster I do all I can to service my Mistress.

"Hah! Hahhh! HAH!" She gasps on each body jiggling impact. "HNNNNGHHH!"

She cums on me again. The rush of warmth and the pulsing of her pussy walls surrounds my manhood once more. In my mouth her cock throbs hard, but does not cum...yet. I knew a warning sign when I felt it though. Her cock was not too far behind her climaxing cunny. For Mommy to be this close this fast was incredible. My subby little soul glows proudly from the knowledge that it was because of her red hot attraction to me, and the fact she'd been watching me and thinking about me all night, that had her so wildly aroused.

"Ohhhhh my boy!" She moans as this time she rides me right through her orgasm and out the other side. This time she keeps my head and mouth right where it was. "You are sooo good at giving blow jobs! Ohhh yessss."

"Hmmmmm."

"Oh my goodness!" Her back arches to drive her cock right to the back of my throat and at the same time her vagina clenches tight around me. "I am going to be sore tomorrow. Ohhhhh God!"

"Mmmmm!"

Holding firmly to the back of my neck Evelyn picks up the pace yet again. This time she does clap down onto my pelvis but stops just short so that my cock slid in and out of her in smooth, swift, nonstop undulations. Holy fuck did it feel good!

"Hnnghhhh." I whimper as the pressure builds.

"I know baby. I know." She kisses the back of my head. "Just a little longer. Ohhhhhh, just a little bit longer."

It was now a flat out race, my dick versus her pussy in a sprint to the finish line. I had to hold out for one just one more before I could nut again. But could I do it!? At this faster pace her slick, slippery, snug snatch had me squirming. With a snort and a grunt I push my own pleasure to the back of my mind and narrow my whole attention onto her penis. With my head somewhat free I start to bob in time with our sex, pushing down onto her as far as my bent spine and gagging throat would allow. The wet gurgling noise of my throat joins the soft squelching of her pussy.

"Glgg! Gllkk! Scchhhrrp!"

"Ohhhh babe! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Hnnnnngh!" I warble in rising distress. Though I was pushing back with all of my might and using all the control I'd learned in my stint as Evelyn's submissive nature was taking over to make the urge to nut nearly unbearable. "HNNNGHH!"

"Not yet! Oh God! Oh Jesus! Ohhh my Prince!"

Fucking and sucking, humping and gagging, my two hands relentlessly stroking her shaft, I give her all I had. And then it happens. The first of dominoes fall.

"OH GOD!" Her hands my neck tighten and an instant later I feel her great girth pulse in my hands. The next thing I knew a massive geyser of lady cum blasted the back of my throat as if coming from a high pressure hose. I gag and gurgle as the sudden onslaught of pungent semen overwhelms me. I do my best to swallow her hot load but mostly I choke and cough and snort, thick jizz shooting from my nostrils when it had nowhere else to go. "HAHHHHH!!!"

A heartbeat after that her cunny bears down on me for her most powerful orgasm yet.

Her hard clenching pussy in turn draws my own climax from right out of my balls. Pushed beyond my limit I had zero control at that point. Her pulsating sex simply milks the cum from out of me and into her. It didn't matter anymore though. I had done it. I had obeyed like a good boy.

In just a couple of ecstatic seconds one orgasm had become three.

"OHHHHH!!!"

"GLRNNGHHH!!!"

Evelyn holds to the back of my neck, holding me down to take her whole load, as her heaving breasts press in around my head. Mewling and swallowing as fast as I can I gobble up as much of her yummy load as I can while soaring through my own rapturous orgasm.

Just as it all started, it ends in stages. First it was my dick to stop squirting. My Mommy-Dommy's cunny had milked me truly dry. Then it was her cock to fade out to a conclusion, though I continue to suckle every last drop from her. And finally, after a long lingering orgasm, her incredible, twice cream-pied pussy gradually comes to rest as well.

Evelyn is trembling, literally trembling through her whole body, as she relaxes and brings her body to rest. Gently, lovingly, she pulls me off of her knob. Holding my head in her hands she kisses square in the center of my forehead.

"Good boy." She whispers. "Good boy."

Tasting and smelling only cum I sit gulping for air, a very satisfied man.

She pets my hair and checks on me. Touching me here and there to make sure all was well with me. Mommy being Mommy, even after sex, her first instinct isn't to cuddle but to care for her submissive. With the edge of the blanket, Evelyn dotingly wipes the cum from my nose and upper lip. Bringing the blanket to my nose she pinches it lightly. "Gimme a big blow." She says. Taking a deep breath I then blow, forcing all of the excess jizm from my sinuses and nasal cavity. Like after a head cold I fill the pinches fingers with ridiculous amount of snotty discharge. Without complaint she squeezes out my nostrils and dabs my nose to swipe the rest away. "Atta boy."

She then laughs and I laugh too. She slumps down on top of me and holds me tight, even her pussy getting in on the embrace, and I hug her right back. We laugh and laugh though neither of us quite knew what we were laughing at. The loud, honking blow? The silly congratulatory 'atta boy'? The incredible sex we'd just had? The ungodly mess we were going to have to clean up? What we were going to say when we got home? Or just the whole darned situation put together? Who knows. We were crazy in love and as happy as two people could be, and that was all that mattered right now.

***

Chapter 104

We snuggle a little, we smooch a little, and we laugh a lot as we take a few minutes just to savor the afterglow. Time was limited but after what we'd just experienced we needed a moment to connect and come down from the heights of passion. Though it was brief, it was wonderful.

The overhead light is turned on and with moist wipes and tissues, which I was learning Evelyn was never without, she cleans me up first, then herself, and then the car. I offer to help but she insists on doing it herself. I am dressed and given some water before she gives a big smooch and a pinch to the cheek. "My cute lover man." Then I am shooshed out into the cool dark night. Rolling up the blanket she gives it to me and tells me to put it in the trunk then just wait outside as she finishes up. I do as I am told.

Holding my arms tightly around myself to fend off the chill I gaze up into the glorious heavens and marvel all over again. How could something so magnificent and so beautiful have been hiding up there all these years? It had always been there, I simply hadn't the clarity to view it. But I did now...thanks to her. It is only a few minutes until I feel Evelyn's warm arms wrap around me. "Come on baby, lets you get you out of the cold."

"Evelyn." I say, my voice softly sighing like the breeze through the leaves behind us.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you." I say. "Thank you for bringing me to this place. It is so beautiful."

"It is." She looks up into the stars. "Even more so when you can share it."

"Thank you for getting me that job tonight. Thank you for giving me a home. Thank you for letting me take care of my sister like I need to. Thank you for letting me paint. Thank you for letting me...discover myself. My real self. Thank you...thank you for...everything." I sniffle. "Everything good I have in my life...is because of you. Thank you for...loving me."

"Aw, my boy." She takes my head and pulls it to her shoulder. She hugs me and kisses my cheek. "Every boy deserves a Mommy to love them." She kisses my other cheek. "You most of all." She kisses my lips. "Until you showed up I...I thought I might lose myself. To boredom, to drudgery, to routine, to a lack of purpose. Just another washed up old woman going through the motions. I thought I might just...fade away. You saved me baby, you saved me from all of that." She rubs my arms to warm them. "I am glad you found me when you did."

I wipe a tear from my cheek. "Me too."

"Come on my lover. Let's go home."

She leads me to the passenger side. Since we were heading home she'd have to be the one to drive this time, which was just fine by me. She offers me a mint to mask my spunky breath then starts the engine and pulls us around to creep back down the narrow road. I sit feeling absolutely incredible in that way you only could after a good fuck. Once back on pavement she pushes the needle a bit, wanting to get back before any suspicion could be raised in Alan. As she drives we talk as we often do, just about life and things that were on our mind at the moment.

"Um...Evelyn?"

"You can call me Mom you know."

I smile. "Mom?"

"Yes baby?"

"Uhhh...we didn't use any protection."

She takes in a deep breath and lets it out slowly. "It's okay."

"You sure? What are we going to do if...something happens? How are we going to explain...well...you know?"

"Nothing is going to happen my boy." She drives in silence for a time, her eyes distant, before saying. "Let's just say there won't be the pitter-patter of little feet around the house until you or Eugene give me some grandbabies. My child-bearing days are...over." She sighs and says again, like a mantra. "I got one perfect baby, that's enough for any woman."

Oh my God! I did not know that. At her age...I never would have suspected. So that's why Eugene was an only child. Something must have happened. I could not even imagine what that would have done to a woman like Evelyn. She lived to be a mother and a Mommy. It was the core of who she was. Whatever happened must have torn her damned heart out. Reaching across I lay my hand on hers. "I am so sorry."