Son for Hire Ch. 95-106

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles a melancholy smile. "It's okay Donald. It happened a long time ago now. I found my peace with it. Or at least acceptance."

"I love you." I say, unsure of what else I could say.

She looks at me and her face brightens. "I love you too." Reaching up she strokes my cheek with the back of her fingers. "Are you disappointed?"

"No! Oh my God, no." I grab her hand and kiss her soft palm over and over. "You are perfect. You are my perfect woman. I love you."

"Sweet boy." She pats my cheek and returns her hand to the wheel.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's okay baby, really. There's no point scratching at old sores." She glances to me. "You just be you, okay?"

"Okay."

The rest of the drive is more muted but just as loving. It was not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. The type of quiet of two people secure in their bond. We were both lost in thought, both tired from our long day, and both worn out from our intense bout of passion. As she pulls into the driveway she says. "We just left the hall. We were chatting with the others. I gave you a ride home. If we see Alan, let me answer any questions."

"Gotcha."

She hits the garage door opener. As the door opens and the lights flicker on to reveal the garage I see at the far right the Thunderbird sat with its cover still off. It looked just like when I had left. Had Kitty been able to work on the car? Or had I messed it all up for her? There was no way to tell. Evelyn pulls into her bay and parks.

Taking the wrench from the glove compartment I hold it in my hands and look at it. "Um...could you tell Alan..." I sigh. "Actually, I'd like to tell him myself." I look to her. "Do you think he's still awake?"

Her brows raise in surprise. "Well, yes. He never goes down until he knows I'm safely at home."

I chuckle. "Like he thinks a man ought to. He really is a great guy, isn't he?"

"He's no saint, but he has his moments."

"May I come in?" I didn't WANT to see my lover's husband so soon after cuckolding him...but I knew that I couldn't rest easy if I didn't.

She studies me a time before nodding. "Of course."

In the light of the garage she checks out the back seat quickly, to make sure nothing incriminating remained, then the pair of us head into the house.

"Alan, I'm home." Evelyn calls out as we enter.

"Hey." I hear his gruff voice from the kitchen. "How was the..." Stepping around the corner his words catch in his throat as he sees me standing at the doorway. With a stunned look he bristles. "What are you doing here?"

"Donald helped us down at the drive. He was a great help." Evelyn says. "We had a talk about what happened."

Holding out the tool I say. "I brought you back your wrench. And...I wanted to apologize." I swallow. "I had no right to talk to you the way I did. I was in the wrong. I was disrespectful and rude. It won't happen again." I hold out my hand for a man-to-man shake. "I am sorry."

Alan glances to Evelyn then back to me looking extremely uncomfortable with my heartfelt apology. Not so much angry or offended, but seriously uncomfortable. Downright flustered really. Very unusual for someone usually so stoic. He wasn't a touchy-feely type of guy though so I could understand it. I was just relieved that he wasn't mad.

"Sure." He says with no attempt to approach to take my hand. "Apology accepted." He nods to the table near the door. "Leave it there."

I put the wrench down. "I hope that my stupidness didn't..."

"Your wife's getting the car." He cuts me off before turning around and heading right back into the kitchen.

"Oh! Uh, thank you Sir!" I call after him.

There's no reply. Evelyn just shrugs and whispers. "I guess that went well." With glance toward the kitchen to make sure Alan wasn't looking she looks to me and says softly. "Good night Donald."

"Good night Evelyn."

We don't kiss but we do steal a little squeeze of our hands. Even though my opinion of Alan was shifting I couldn't deny a rush of exhilaration at our secret love. As I walk around the house the emotions and activities of the night had truly caught up with me. I was beat. Walking into our place I lock the door behind me. My sister was bundled under a big blanket on the sofa, the television was on but she didn't seem to be watching it.

"Hey you."

"Hey." She says, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "Have a good night lover boy?"

"Yeah. The best." I confess. "I heard you got the car. That's awesome."

"Yeah. I did." She giggles. "Alan...gave it to me."

"Hey, sorry about the way I acted. Again. I shouldn't have talked to you like that and I shouldn't have left you there like that."

"That's okay." She laughs and says in a sing-song tone. "You're forgivennnnn."

"Be serious. I'm trying to apologize here."

"Uh huh. He he he he! I'm serious."

I chuckle at the way she giggles and how just her beaming face peaked out from the blanket. "You're in a good mood."

"I got a free car!" She titters and wriggles. "And I got to work on it. Of course I'm in a good mood. He he he he." She slumps back and stares up at the ceiling dreamily. "Ohhhh, I love that big ol' car! Best damn car I ever...sat in. Mmmmm."

"You're acting weird."

"Am I? He he he he!"

"You better not be high."

"I'm not." She trills. "I've been a good girl."

I could tell she wasn't high, thank goodness, but she was definitely acting funny. I snap my fingers and point an accusing finger at her. "You!"

"What?"

"I know that look." My eyes dart to my laptop that sat closed on the coffee table. "I know that look!"

"Mmm?" She hums innocently.

"Aww Kitty! Use your phone like a normal person! And do it in your room for God's sake!" I protest. "What if you hadn't heard me coming?"

"What if you HAD heard me cumming!? Ha ha ha!"

"Aww gross! You better have erased the browser history!"

"Ha ha ha ha! When the husband's away, the wife will play! Ha ha ha ha!"

"You better not be naked under there!" I wrench my eyes away. "You don't have anything under there with you, do you?" An instant later I exclaim. "Don't answer that! I don't want to know! ARGH!"

"HA HA HA HA!" She rolls and wriggles as she is seized with hysterics.

"Oh my God, get me outta here!" With Kitty's ebullient laughter filling the room I retreat into the washroom. Shaking my head I laugh too. "What a goof."

***

Chapter 105

After that incredible night life just gets better and better. My busy, happy days just flit by one after the other. The days soon turning into weeks. I knew I was getting by on borrowed time but it was a great time. Evelyn and I had agreed that the day after she takes my ass for the first time, whether successful or not, we would confess our affair to Alan. This would upset everything I had going on but it had to be done. Evelyn wished we could hold off longer but on this she was willing to follow her Prince. She understood that it was important to me, and she confessed it would be good for her guilty consience as well. We didn't know what would happen after it happened but I was secure in the knowledge that Evelyn would not cut me loose, no matter what it cost her. Things would change, no doubt, but we'd still have contact in one way or another. In the meantime I savor every minute of what were truly the happiest days of my life.

The job at the cafe turns out to be awesome. While you were expected to work hard and pull your weight everybody there was happy to help and there was just a great camaraderie overall. As Harper had told me most of the staff were youngish aspiring writers or actors or some sort of creative type so we all had a lot in common. I was actually starting to make friends! The first week I was only doing dishes and busing tables but by week two Harper already had me working the till and pitching in with some of the baking. Harper was kind and fair, the perfect boss. Though it wasn't much, boy did that first real paycheck feel good. I bought Mommy some flowers with a part of it. Her telling me how proud she was of me when I showed it to her had me soaring. She made me actually want to work and be conscientious. She made me want to be a better person, in every way. The blowjob she gave me after the flowers was just icing on the cake, or icing across her big fat titties as the case may be. As low man on the hierarchy I had to do the closing shift most of the time but that afforded me the days to spend with Evelyn, so I was not complaining.

My painting was coming along leaps and bounds. The night sky I end up painting, inspired by that magical trip to the country, consumes my every spare minute for a few days and in the end even I had to admit was pretty good. When it was revealed Kitty and Evelyn were both blown away by it. They even drag over Valerie, the neighbor from two doors down, to come see it. She says it was better than half the stuff down at the local gallery and encourages me to stick with it as I had natural talent. I didn't need the encouragement, the making of the art was joy unto itself, but the kind words feel good nonetheless.

At home my upfront apology to Alan had gone a long way to establishing a new peace in the house. He mostly avoided me now but when we did bump into each other we both maintained a cordial, bordering on friendly, energy. I was always very respectful of the big man, recognizing his status as the elder and the breadwinner in this house. We weren't friends but we certainly were not enemies either. Not until the big reveal at least, then all hell was sure to let loose. I was going to miss our little interactions. I was really starting to look up to him and the way he carried himself. His wife made me want to be a better man and he gave an example to emulate. I hated to admit it but I found myself secretly hoping that he'd let another 'son' slip out again, but sadly it never comes. I was just Donny now. But I suppose that respectful distance would make things easier at the end.

Kitty is hardly idle herself. During the days Kitty works on her health and her studies. She was eating clean and getting more active by the day. Needing to keep the constant temptation of relapse at bay Kitty uses exercise as a surrogate. She takes her walks with Evelyn, she gets into a yoga class that they did outdoors at a nearby park, and, trouble-maker that she was, she even sneaks into the pool for some laps whenever she could get away with it. I do worry about her pushing herself too hard, a couple of times I swear I hear her getting sick in the bathroom, but she insists that she'd never been better. She certainly looked well enough, she positively glowed! She enrolls in the classes we'd talked about and even gets a head start on the material. Having been out of school for the better part of seven years she definitely needed the brush up, but she was confident she'd be ready for when the course began. And at nights while I was at work she heads up to work on her precious car. The t-bird ended up being a much more time intensive project than even Alan had guessed and after almost a month she still hadn't gotten to drive it.

And Evelyn? What can I say? Perfection. She was my friend, my lover, my soulmate, my Mistress, and my Mommy. She was my everything. I would die for her. I would live for her. I was hers.

As a live in lover one would think it would just be sex, sex, sex all the time, but it wasn't like that. Every few days we'd get hot and heavy and it was always incredible. I can safely say that you have not truly lived until you've had a woman like her riding you and felt her huge cock and balls slap down on your belly on every thrust. But most of the time we just hang. I could cry with her and laugh with her and speak with her about literally anything. One of her favorite things was to lightly bind me as she read to me. She would read her novel aloud and gently pet my hair as I lay curled up beside her with my head on her lap. It soon becomes one of my favorite things as well.

The nursing continues, of course. It remained the bedrock of our bond. The quiet moments of suckling and gazing could not be matched in their sheer silent intensity. The rich, sweet milk nourished my soul as much as my body. And Evelyn got so much pleasure from it. She complained about how sore her boobs got when I wasn't around and soon something arises that we hadn't thought about, her leaky nips were becoming an issue. Evelyn's swollen lactating breasts were now in full production and would begin to drip if left too long. My feedings were increased to twice a day and when I wasn't available she now needed to wear these little pads inside of her bra to soak up the excess milk. It was a good thing we'd be telling Alan about our tryst soon as there was only so long she'd be able to keep that hidden.

Speaking of, progress in my training goes exceptionally well. Evelyn buys me my final set of 'trainers', a foot long dildo and a thick buttplug. Despite my eagerness Evelyn maintains strict control. She teaches me to be able to tighten and loosen my sphincter consciously, she even gets me so that I can hold a gape for awhile. She would not take my ass until I could handle each toy with relative comfort. With the care of a mother and the thoroughness of a nurse she checks me constantly, looking for signs of fissures or prolapse or any indication that we were pushing things too far. But step-by-step, day-by-day, my bum is gradually stretched and trained. She has me ride the toys as she watches me and cheers me on, oh how loved performing for her, and sometimes she ties me up and bends me over to take a more direct involvement. I liked those times. Like the other trainers there is a phase of adaptation where they hurt a little but eventually they feel good. The plug was awesome but god damn, that long dildo made me squirt and p-gasm every single time she used it. It just felt so darned good! It left me sore afterward but ohhhhh, it was a good kind of sore. An extra special treat was how she looked after me after our sessions. She'd stroke me and cuddle me and give me sweets and drinks and tell me what a good boy I was. I was so blessed. We were getting close now. The next stage would be the real thing. I had never looked forward to anything so much in my entire life. It was like a birthday, Christmas, and graduation all at once.

It was just such a shame that there would pain to follow. Possibly physical on my end, depending on how Alan reacted, but definitely emotional pain for both husband and wife. It couldn't be helped though, we'd put it off as long as we could.

Evelyn and I were starting to make nebulous plans on how her claiming of my ass would happen. We needed a time when we could be completely alone for an entire night and morning and during a time where I didn't have to work the next day. Based on my experience with the training dildo I knew that wouldn't be walking so well after taking Mommy. We had a few possible dates in mind but hadn't yet worked out how we could away without suspicion as Alan had no business trips on the horizon.

Something had to give. Soon. I needed this so badly. I ached for her. I ached to FEEL her. I ached to be her first true bottom boy. I ached to be at last truly and completely conquered by her. I wanted there to be nothing left of myself to give. With all that Evelyn and I had done, in all of the ways we had connected and shared ourselves, there was still one more way I could surrender myself. She had my heart and soul already, but she had yet to take my ass. And by God I would see it done!

***

Chapter 106

It is a hot Friday afternoon, the first Friday I'd had off since I got my job at the cafe, and I am on the stone deck behind the house setting out napkins and cutlery and whatnot. Evelyn and Kitty were out shopping for some steaks and a nice bottle of wine for our barbecue. Alan was still at work but due home within the hour. I hoped the girls would get home first to avoid the awkwardness of having to fill time with the prickly big man. I still couldn't quite believe this was even happening.

For the very first time the whole household was coming together for a shared meal. The out of left field idea was the brainchild of Kitty, and it took Evelyn and I quite off guard when Alan not only agreed to it but went so far as to say he was looking forward to it. I knew then that he and Kitty had something up their sleeves and I think I knew what it was. When I was coming home from work the other night I had heard the deep rumble of the Thunderbird's big V-8 coming from the garage. They'd finally got it running. When I asked Kit about it later she was evasive, saying there was still more work to be done, but I could tell that she was playing coy. I suspected the car had been restored and that tonight after the meal she'd be taking the four of us out for an its inaugural ride. She might not have 'bought' it but she'd paid in time and work, and I could tell she was proud of what she'd done with it. This really meant a lot to her, she talked about Gramps' old vehicle constantly and how awesome it was, so I was not surprised that she wanted to make an event out of this moment. I was so happy for her.

Looking over the spacious back yard, taking in the greens of the grass, shrubs and trees and blues of the pool and clear bright sky above. I take in a deep breath and smell the clean air. I take in soft sounds of a very light breeze through the boughs of the trees at the back of the yard. I feel that old gratefulness come over me yet again. With Evelyn's help I'd gotten my sister off of the dark path that she'd been on and started a better life for us both. That meant more to me than I could ever express or repay. After a life of poverty, my blessings were now flowing over.

I look around me at the table and chairs and the big gleaming natural gas barbecue closer to the house. And I smile. In my mind's eye I could already see Alan standing over the grill, apron on and his impeccably spotless tools at the ready as the big juicy steaks sizzled. I could see Kitty somewhere nearby, nattering on and purposely annoying him as he clenches his jaw, saying nothing but the lively glimmer in his eyes giving away that he actually didn't mind her so much. I could see Mommy, coming back and forth between the table and the back door to bring out salads, drinks, desserts and heaven knows what else. She would make sure everybody was happy and well fed. And I could see myself bouncing around between them, helping where I could and trying to stay out of the way where I couldn't. For a moment...for one beautiful moment...I imagine us all as a real family.

I let out a melancholic sigh and shake my head. If only. I would savor this meal and this time together. With Evelyn and I so close this would surely be the last time we had to enjoy such peace.

As I set out the plates I hear the faint sound of a car door closing. Somebody was home. A moment later I hear another and let out a little sigh of relief as it was probably Evelyn and my sister. A few minutes pass and I am surprised not to see them come out the back door to check on things and say hello. I was just about to check on them when I hear a voice, one that did not belong here, come from the corner of the building.

"Here he is."

I spin around in a panic to see the face of my and Kitty's former pimp. "Diane!?"

"Hey kid." Lamar says stepping out to stand behind her. Looking around he smiles and nods approvingly. "Looks like you're doin okay for yourself."

"More than okay. Lap of luxury I'd say." Laughs Diane. "Lucky boy."

"Wh-wh-what are you doing here!?" I stammer. "You can't be here!"

"I can't visit an old friend?" Diane smiles.

"You're not my friend. We're not friends."

"No, we're not. Are we." Her smile disappears. "I told you this wasn't going to end nicely Donny."