All Comments on 'Son Has Fun With His Parents'

by matt4444

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I liked it but I think it would have been better if the mom was a little more active on her own accord instead of being controlled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb. More please

Please do another chapter. Son hasn't fucked his slut mom yet. Hopefully a second chapter will have them both calling her names, and spanking her ass. Submissive mom stories are the best!

Thanks for the great start (hopefully more to come).

rudentattooed420rudentattooed420over 9 years ago

for your first story...it was damn good!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
A familiar hot story line

I'd love for you to continue this.

Even just to see your take on the Father teaching the son to be dominant.

Please continue.

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
Great start

Even though Dad says he trained Mom, I'll bet she was a submissive from the start. Glad Son is being trained in how to be dominant, he sounds a bit like Mom. Hope part two has him and his girl at home with Mom and Dad.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
I liked it

Just need to carefully read your stories for a couple of obvious errors. Short of that it was great. Reminds me of Michelle and Jen my two favorite submissive sluts who LOVED sucking cock.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT BAD!

Personally, I don't care for the story line, but with the exception of a few obvious errors, that a more careful proofreading would have picked up, the writing was above that of most first timers. GOOD LUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Many good ideas but a bit over the top. Should write about the peeping and jo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a personality

I have to agree with Sex4lf57 that this will be even better when Mom gets a personality. Perhaps we will learn that it was she who trained Dad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good solid start, but it's the little things

First of all, is that all? The end seems to imply a second chapter but there's not chapter # in the title, which would imply there isn't. There obviously is more that can be told – actually fucking his mother in addition to “just” getting a BJ, maybe bringing Jessica in on things – but it’s a nice gesture to your readers to give them some warning when it’s not a complete story.

<P>

His parents are under a blanket, but he can see his mom’s hand on his dad’s thigh. What happened to the blanket? Yeah, yeah, it’s nitpicking, but it’s the little things that separate between writing a story and typing. Frankly, the blanket was superfluous, but you made an explicit act to mention it. It’s one of those “how do you get from A to B” facets of a story. (This is not a slam, just a little advice to help you improve as a writer.)

<P>

Unless I missed it somewhere, the guys are nude while she stays dressed. Nothing wrong with that, just a little “huh?” for me, especially after all of his thoughts about her tits and ass. Granted he was concentration on the BJ and dealing with the change in the family dynamic, but given his thought, I’d think he’d really, really like to see them while she was going down on him. Hell, when he asked where she wanted it, it would have been a great opportunity to tit fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love it when dad and son double team mom

Here the father shows his boy how to get sucked off by his mother, which is something a truly loving mother should do for her darling baby boy as a matter of course anyway. I hope and trust that there'll be a sequel to this excellent story, where the son gets to actually fuck his mother. Then there'd be some great bantering and joking, as dad tells the boy, "just shove it up there, son, that's the same cunt you came out of," and the kid says, "mom's got some tight twat, dad, I'm just loving it." Dad could say, "don't hold back, just blow your balls right up there," and the son does as he yells, "here comes my baby sister, mommy!" Then both family males inspect the trickle of creamy semen seeping out of the happy mother's satisfied cunt, and dad says, "you did a great job, son, you fucked a baby up where you were a baby," and claps his boy on his shoulders. Just good clean family fun in the twenty-first century.

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
loved it

would enjoy a part 2, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too good to be true

Great read but entirely fictional. I shot off a wad while reading the text so it wasn't a waste of time. But who in the world in your wildest dreams has a mom and dad like that ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hard to follow.

Does anyone in the family have names? You don't need to put the m in mom or the f in father or the s in son in upper case. The grammar is atrocious. Some of the sentence structure is horrid. Some of the punctuation is terrible. Nice concept. Terrible follow through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

For the same reason women don’t like the word “moist” I think men don’t like the word “smirk”.

“Dad smirking”... “Dad smirking”... “Dad smirking”...

I wanted to put a fist in dad’s face... repeatedly, until he couldn’t smirk anymore.

I could not read the entire story because it made me mad... Is that good story telling or bad?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I hope part two is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The mother should make her husband suck his son's cock and his son to fuck him, also bringing the son's girlfriend to fuck with them will be hot... It is hot... I wish people would write more hot stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i hope story continues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this, especially when dad shoved mom's head down so she had to take her sons cock fully into her mouth!

Mom was my first. Dad was sitting up with my younger sister because she was sick from eating too much cake and candy at a b-day party that day. From the other side of our house I heard "Oww Daddy, that hurts." It woke mom up, and next thing I know she's dragging me into my sister's bedroom. I didn't see her pull her nightgown off because I was watching dads naked ass moving up & down. I did hear her tell me to get naked and get on top of her! Mom guided my erection nto her pussy, then told me to do what dad was doing to sis. After a few minutes I came and she said if I stayed hard, I could keep fucking her. By the time dad pulled out of sis, I was shooting my second load deep in mom. 6 wks later, mom said she was pregnant. Dad asked who's the father. Mom said "Remember when you had that hernia surgery after Tessa was born? I knew we couldn't have sex until you were healed, so I had the Dr give you a vasectomy too. We had a perfect family... a boy & a girl. Then you got drunk and fucked her on her 14th birthday. I was so mad, I let Jay fuck me, and now I'm pregnant." A few weeks later mom took T to the Dr and found out that she was as pregnant as mom was! Mom said T told her everything on the way home. So my little brother is my son, and my new sister is my daughter with mom. And both of my nieces are my daughters with my sister! And poor daddy got stuck paying for all of them!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very loving and authentic family life. I had a similar experience with my parents. Dad liked to show Mom off, and they both knew I adored Brenda sexually. Mac gave me many a perverse smirk while he groped Brenda, but of course I was shy and Beta, slow to catch the message. Its fair to say that Mom developed a crush on me too though, because she never tried very hard to conceal herself. I ogled and stared at her, especially when Dad got friendly with her. And Mom let my eyes wash over her, letting the filial flattery go to her head. She was often seen in just a skimpy bikini panties and tank top. Making out with Mac, sitting in his lap, grinding her hips. He'd hunch her at the kitchen sink or stove, and I'd see his big bulge, and the way her panties wedged up her cute ass crack, so deep. When Brenda started leaving the master bedroom door open for me while he fucked her, Dad was the last to know that I was peaking. When he caught me, eventually he made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and I cleaned Mom's cream pie. It turned me on that he was chauvinistic about it, and I'm not ashamed to say I even sucked Mac's dick eventually. So brutish, thick and uncircumcised. He's bigger than me, but Mom loves me more than him. When I knocked Brenda up the first time, Dad took it in stride and gave Mom to me in marriage. He even paid for everything, giving us a big dowry, but he did chaperone our honeymoon. I inbred Brenda missionary in the Honeymoon Suite while we both sucked his big uncut pecker at the headboard of the King sized bed. I knew my love with Mom was true when Dad blew his nut down my throat and I consumed his essence. Mac fucked the produce of his testicles into my head, and I felt empowered to breed Brenda as her true husband. I fucked three grandbabies into Mrs. McAspy, and we lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really wish there had been a part two, with him fucking his own moms (hopefully not -- shaved, stubbled over, or razor burnt and chaffed pussy instead of her being a very hairy pussy. Then he and dad eating cum from her all weekend. I rated it a 4 but, I would have given it a 5 for a good description of abundantly thick, dark, sexy mom pussy hair! I like how the story is told as being real, and not just fiction. My mom was extremely hairy, beautiful to look at, and very delicious! Nothing is as good as eating a freshly washed very hairy pussy that is so hairy you have to rake it back to each side with your hands to get to the engorged cunt lips and clit, except eating your cum back out of it. Mom pussy (Hairy) is great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous