All Comments on 'Son is the New Man of the House Pt. 02'

by HamidToof

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

From the Lawyers on it turned to shit!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story took a turn I didn’t care for with the sissy stuff but it’s coming back around with the grandma being introduced

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Only one more thing to take from him - his balls! Put him on estrogen and get those little A cups started.

Bham487Bham4874 months ago

Just dumb and stupid. Sounds like a pathetic boys dream. Someone still living in their parents basement and jerking their tiny dick.

MrWilburMrWilbur4 months ago

Suggestion to the Author: Write want you want. It's your story.

tallman441tallman4414 months ago

This installment was awful. I do not mind a good cuckold story, but this was abuse. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, how Incredibly disappointing!

tgonz82tgonz824 months ago

Part 1 was stolen from Reddit. It’s clear part 2 was not written by the same author as it was in a word, terrible.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't really care for cockholds. I would like to see dad turn the table on both his wife and son. He should have recorded their sex and conversations and exposed them to the entire world for what they were. Then divorce her and take everything. Or he could get a gun and blow his sons cock away then ask his wife what she that about it now. Then again, he could just simply kill them while they are going at it and claim tempary insanity when he caught them in the act.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So a larger than average dick in the smallest cage? This went off the rails quick. The new “man of the house” is such a little bitch he can’t even support his family, still needs his daddy to pay for his fantasy life, not much of a man.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Went major off the rails, take it one at a time. First statistically the average dick is 5.5”, so the father is slightly above average, yet smallest cage. Next the son rapes the father and his 9” dick easily goes in the dad’s ass? No, doesn’t work like that. Next wife marries son, even though she is already married, bigamy, and the groom is her son. No legal in either case, approach this two ways regarding the lawyer, first assume it is somehow legal, so son and wife get everything, and 10k per month alimony, well alimony goes away when you get remarried, so dad isn’t going to have to pay that. With regards to everything else no judge is going to approve that settlement it would be called unconscionable so that goes away. Now assume not legal marriage between son and wife so alimony is possible, still unconscionable not going to be allowed by the court. Additionally dad needs a lawyer to even have a chance to make settlement valid, the lawyer can’t represent both sides. So in this fantasy, the lawyer represents both sides and has sex with a client risking his license, not going to happen. Next daughter, sees her brother’s dick and goes for it? Not going to happen. I know the fantasy is women see a big dick and just want it, not reality. Much more likely to hear no from a woman upon seeing a top 5% sized dick, but sure it is a fantasy. Still took weeks to months to convince the mom to go for it but one glance is enough for his sister. Next we are to believe the best friend and the father of the dad will say sure blowjob and ass fuck my friend or son, sure why not? Devolving into the absurd. And the grandfather see the grandson’s dick and he instantly sucks it? Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse, the author finds a way. This just got to stupid, at least in part one the son had to work for it, part two no work needed just flash it at anyone and they become a sex slave. Lame.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The sister joining in should have had a longer build up or more involved

tgonz82tgonz824 months ago

Part 1 has been around on Reddit for years. Part 2 was clearly not written by the same author. 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is obvious the author has only written two stories. This being the second one! You need to do a lot of reading (other author) before submitting story number 3.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Both were well written, just wish he would have grown a pair.

Robinius1Robinius14 months ago
Oh so NOT sexy

You lost me at the dad sucking off his son. I didn't read any more of your story. Period. Goodbye. I wish you a good life, but I am done with you.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle533 months ago

First part was good. This part HOWEVER, lost me at the cock cage. That is being way to abusive to his father. It was bad enough to steal his mother, but COME ON! Had to go back to part 1 and un-favor it. 1 star only.

MattKesterMattKester3 months ago

Very twisted story. No real story or rationale. Just hatred and cruelty for no reason.

ManningDP69ManningDP692 months ago

Here's the ending as I see it. Dad grows a pair and burns all this crap to the ground. Should put cameras up in house and make some money off this.

LadyLoreLadyLore2 months ago

Too much even for a fiction story and completely bullshit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous