Son of Sleep Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly realized that my teacher wasn't wearing a bra.

I groaned as she leaned forward even further, the dam of her resistance shattered and her inhibitions totally subverted. She gobbled down my length like it was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted, making up for her lack of experience with utter enthusiasm and focus.

"Ohfuckyeah..." I murmured, my head dropping back for a moment as I reveled in the sensation. Almost as good as the hot mouth bobbing up and down on my throbbing prick was the knowledge that it belonged to my stuck-up bitch of a teacher.

I let Barbara continue uninterrupted for several moments, glancing down and admiring the red of her lips as her lipstick rubbed off on my prick.

"Now, Barbara..." I finally said, leaning down and cupping her cheek with one hand.

She stopped but continued to stare at my cock, totally captivated, as I withdrew and let the tip hover just before her lips.

"Once again, you're going to repeat after me. And remember, everything I say is absolutely true. Understood?" I watched her face, but there wasn't a flicker of resistance. Her mind was totally gone, her only desire to obey my will.

"Yesss..." Her hands were on her body, my teacher so turned on by the thoughtless obedience that she couldn't stop herself. One hand slipped up under her skirt and began to move, frantically trying to bring her to climax.

"Fuck you're hot..." I murmured. "What a good little cocksucker you turned out to be..."

"I'm a good little cocksucker..." Barbara agreed, nodding slightly and wetting her lips. She leaned forward, opening her mouth. "Please, Master..."

"Good girl..." I told her, and I shuffled forward, releasing her face and letting her dive forward again and onto my cock with her eager mouth.

"Mmm..." Her moan of pleasure rocked my world.

"You love to suck my cock," I told her.

Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard, slowly pulling back until I barely slipped from her lips.

"I love to suck your cock..." She meant it now, I could hear it in her voice. The husky shiver of arousal in her intonation sent a matching shiver down my spine as she began to bob up and down, only hesitating momentarily to repeat my words in a slow, monotone voice.

"You'll suck my cock anytime I ask."

"I'll suck your cock anytime you ask, Master..."

I had a sudden vision of Barbara in the middle of class, her eyes going blank as she lowered herself to her knees and took my shaft deep down her hot throat. Fuckkk...

"You want to be a slut for me..."

Barbara slowed slightly. Her mouth popped off my wet dick. "A... slut...?"

"Yes, Barbara," I told her. "You want to be a perfect little cocksucking slut for me..."

"I..." The feminist within her tried to rebel, but stood no chance. "Yesss..." Her surrender was a delight to watch as her face relaxed and her lips parted, an obvious jolt of ecstasy running down her body. "Yesss... I want to be a perfect little cocksucking slut for you, Master..."

I grinned as another image struck me. "You can be my slutty, brunette Barbie," I smirked. "Always ready to serve and pleasure me however I wish."

"I'll be your slutty, brunette Barbie..." the math teacher replied breathlessly before shoving my cock back between her lips. "Always ready..."

"Your mouth belongs to me..."

"Mmm... My mouth belongs to you."

"Your tits belong to me." I grabbed onto one of her breasts and she moaned as I squeezed and fondled.

Pop as I slid from her mouth. "My tits belong to you..."

I stepped back and grabbed her hand, hauling her to her feet and sidestepping, pulling Barbara up to her desk and shoving her down on top of it. I flipped up her skirt to reveal a pair of lacy pink panties. Hmm... I thought. Interesting school attire...

"Your cunt belongs to me," I grunted, ripping the panties apart in one wrench and baring her dripping wet snatch to my greedy eyes.

"Yes, Master..." The busty brunette pushed herself up and arched her back, presenting her ass to me at the perfect height on her high heels. "My cunt belongs to you..." Then, she cried out as I rammed inside of her.

I was not gentle. Any latent anger and frustration I felt toward the stuck up teacher was let out as I hammered her body.

Barbara King was tight, her hot tunnel feeling almost too narrow for me to fit.

I wondered whether it was a lesbian thing, wondered how many cocks had split this bitch's body in half before mine. What if I was her first? I grinned at the idea.

Pulling back, I grabbed her by the hips and pounded inside her again. My body smacked against hers at a fast pace, and I was lucky the hallways outside were deserted now because Barbara wasn't quiet as she climaxed all over my plunging length.

I felt my own body preparing, my balls tightening and my muscles twitching in anticipation. "Fuck yeah..." I growled, tightening my fingers on her flesh. "Take my cock, slut..."

"Yes... Master..." came the gasping response in between pants to regain her breath from the powerful orgasm.

I was so close, my length swelling in anticipation. All of a sudden, I knew what I wanted to do. "On your knees!" I ordered, sliding my rock-hard dick from the teacher's body and stepping back.

With a desperate expression on her face, Barbara spun down and onto her knees, grasping me by the base with one hand before I could even give the order and swallowing my cock between her plush lips.

Oh shit... I thought, and then I was cumming. My cock spasmed as my legs clenched and released, unleashing the first rope of cum down Barbara's willing throat.

The brunette moaned, her eyes closing blissfully as she sucked, my hot, sticky seed spraying down and into her belly.

My testicles lurched and I kept on going, strand after strand spurting out until I collapsed back against a desk. "Holy fuck..." I gasped, seeing spots of light dancing before my eyes. I don't know if I've ever cum so hard before.

"Mmm..." Barbara's moan captured my attention, her glazed eyes still focused on my deflating cock as she leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the head. "Thank you, Master..."

I decided that this might be the best moment of my life.

***

From the corner of the classroom, Hypnos admired the busty teacher as she knelt before his son and felt a twinge of an unfamiliar emotion...

Is that pride? he wondered, then dismissed the thought with a shake of his invisible head. Don't be absurd.

Still, Hypnos was pleased to see his son was using his new gift. I wonder if this is how mortal parents feel when their child earns a good report card... he mused. Hmm...

Then, with a smirk and a shrug to himself, he turned and walked through the wall. His last thought before he stepped through time and space was that his son had done to the sexy brunette exactly what the god of sleep had done to the river nymph not eight hours before.

Like father, like son...

To be continued...

***

Thank you so much for your time in reading this, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your words are my oxygen. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day. I don't have to say this for 99% of you, but if you have a critique, please keep it positive and constructive. I generally don't let negativity impact my day, but I've had recent comments that were quite awful for no real reason at all. Please keep a sense of perspective — insulting the intelligence and writing ability of an online writer of erotic literature says much more about you than it does about me, and besides... this is all just for fun anyway. ;)

If you want to continue to see more of my writing you can follow me here on Literotica or elsewhere online.

12