All Comments on 'Son Shows off for Mom Pt. 02'

by patrickroundhouse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 months ago

I liked it but it needs to be longer. Short chapters like this end just as you start jerking off. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’m sorry your first chapter was a fine piece of work with a lot of thought and build up. The second chapter read like you were cramming for an exam the next day. It seemed that you just rushed right through it.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 months ago
Unfettered ways always return when opportunity arises

Such a beautiful story of love

rjb426874rjb426874about 2 months ago

MORE PLEASE. MORE, MORE.

What did KIM do ????

Did he get more from his MOM????????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This wasn’t as good as the first chapter. Don’t just churn these out. You started off well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing job, I really enjoy this series so far! Can’t wait for part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Concept of the first chapter was really good and I was hoping there would be more of the “bet” happening. This just seemed to turn into the same sort of story we’ve all read before unfortunately.

rodryder44rodryder44about 1 month ago

He moved quickly. Can’t wait till episode three

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your original premise and story were so strong and so original with the bet. But I feel this second chapter spoilt the potential a bit. Would love if you did a new alternative version of the second chapter that doesn’t rush as much…

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Waiting on chapter 3

GigibigioGigibigio12 days ago

He seems ready to fuck his mom and shoot his next massive load all over Aunt Kim's face...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatrickroundhouse@patrickroundhouse
Hi, I’m Patrick. I like to write short sexy stories usually involving a wife having sex with strangers or other men. I try to include all the necessary tags so you don’t read something that you don’t want to. Some of my stories involve cuckolding also, so if you don’t like tha...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES