All Comments on 'Song of the Magicicada'

by SweetWitch

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TE999TE999almost 13 years ago
Great story, Molly.

It's a pleasure to see your stories on Lit again. This was a quite imaginative tale with interesting characters. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Good luck in the contest.

Tom.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years ago
Great!

I felt really drawn into your story- it was an excellent read!

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 13 years ago
Nice one!

Another of you fine tales, enough twists and turns for anyone!

sunnypbsunnypbalmost 13 years ago
Laughed out loud

I enjoyed your story and reading your others. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Alex De KokAlex De Kokalmost 13 years ago
Excellent work ...

... and most enjoyable, even if you did write you're where you meant your! (Sorry, it's the pedantic language critic in me.)

Alex

SweetMajSweetMajalmost 13 years ago
Good writing !!!

I love all of your colourful creatures !!!

Your story contains much emotion.

I espcially love your line, about Sean Connery's voice ;)

Good luck in the contest, Molly !

Maj

Jorel1455Jorel1455almost 13 years ago
Another Winner

Wonderful story by a fantastic author. You have written another great story Molly. Keep up the great writing.

JoeyWalnutsJoeyWalnutsalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding

I love fantasy erotica, a bit different than you usual tales. REMARKABLE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story by a great writer

Amazing story that almost paints a picture of another world with a surprise twist at the end. Good to see you back and good luck in the contest.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 13 years ago
Drew Me in

I like fantasy and I like erotica (Duh) but as the story was getting into the fairy world, it seemed to be a little over the top. The idea of a flock of insects picking up her clothing and flying away with it and her being helped by the giant catfish seemed a bit too much. However, it drew me in, especially at the end with the escape through the cave, and I found myself really getting involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
New to this

Loved the fantasy erotica, enticing story.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 13 years ago
Mmmm....

As always your stories are sexy and amazing. Now I remember that I miss reading your stories. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Mixed Wonder

Oh what a dance we weave. As the list of comments show this is a deft exhibition of imagination and writing. Non erotic unless ur into rape and humiliation. This was my problem. There are a couple of fairy tale semantics like the insects . .BUT this IS Fairyland. My concern is with fantasy and consent. A real world multi edged sword. The seduction had to be complete. . No forced bondage. Or she had to manage to resist penetration. Even here in what I class as the Best site of it's www. kind there is evidence of educated deranged male thought. They can read and write, use tech, but like a neanderthal club. The talent is clear. The rom re missing person true fairy wish of Hollywood stature. In full credit there is a good chance you tried to please everybody and like in life such strategy can only please the fans. Typed with deference to your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thank you very much.

SuperNaturalNikkiSuperNaturalNikkiover 11 years ago
LOL

This was a spectacular story and I knew it was her grandfather lol

ameririshameririshalmost 10 years ago

a great bit of Irish lore. thanks

amerish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really Like the story, wasn't sure how it would end. For some of us it's when a story end's where a loved one return's home after along time missing. hope you will write more story's like this with heart. THANK'S

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was so fucking funny lmao! I don't even care about the smut, I wanna know what nana's gonna do when she sees gramps!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetWitch@SweetWitch
Out now on eXcessica.com ~ Shelter from the Storm. Shelter From The Storm has proven it is among the best stories published in 2008, earning a top 10 finish in the Romance Novel category of the annual Preditors & Editors reader's poll. After tens of thousands of votes...