Sonia and I Ch. 03

Story Info
Sonia's surrender begins.
2.3k words
4.27
5.6k
3
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJW7
NJW7
30 Followers

Jamaal and Sonia entered the their room (with me trailing behind.) Rick began to drop his pants immediately, as if he was ready to pounce, after Jamaal had told him the news about Sonia agreeing to be theirs until morning (it was still only 11:00.) Jamaal stopped him and said "Patience my brother. We have plenty of time. We need to have a game plan for this one. I want to be messin' with her for a long time to come."

I promptly reminded him that this was a one time affair, to which he remarked with a smirk "Let's let Sonia decide that." I was fine with his arrogance; I knew that Sonia would stay with our original plan.

Jamaal led my naked Sonia to the bed and told her to lie on her back. "Rick and I are going to step aside for a moment and talk. You need to get yourself warmed up. Play with yourself."

Sonia paused and I knew exactly why. Although I consider us to be fairly adventurous in bed I knew from experience that she doesn't like to to do that. Early on in our relationship I had asked her a few times to play with herself but she refused, saying "I am a lady."

Jamaal saw her hesitation. "I'll remind you one time. You're our bitch for the rest of the night. And now, because you refused what I told you to do, I will not let you stop until you make yourself cum. If you want our black cocks anytime soon, I suggest you get started." He walked away and Sonia put two fingers into herself and slowly began to go in and out.

Jamaal and Rick went into the bathroom and closed the door. I could hear their voices but not what they were saying. I took this moment to ask Sonia if she was okay. "Sí, estoy bien." Since she seemed content I decided to tease her. "Whenever I've asked you to do what you're doing, you've told me 'no' because you're a lady," I said with a smile. She took her eyes off me and replied "Tonight is different. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize baby. Just enjoy yourself."

Jamaal came out of the bathroom and got the bag that I had mentioned earlier. He saw us talking and asked me "Not trying to change my little bitch's mind, are you?"

I assured him no, that I was just giving moral support.

He got closer to Sonia, and looked her up and down before feeling her pussy. "Looks like you got a ways to go, honey. Keep going." With that he returned to the bathroom with the bag. I was dying to know what was in it.

I decided to sit down and let Sonia continue masturbating without disturbing her while her two lovers were planning... whatever it was they were planning.

They came out of the bathroom and approached the bed. Sonia thought they were ready to use her and removed her fingers from her moist cunt. "Have you cum yet, my little bitch?"

"No, Jamaal."

"Then what the fuck are you stopping for?"

Without a word Sonia resumed her self pleasuring. Jamaal remarked to Rick with a smile "Let's be gentlemen and help this lady out."

They each got on the bed and began to caress her body, concentrating their focus on one breast each. This definitely served to get Sonia to pick up her pace at what she was doing. Rick seemed to want to get to the main events sooner rather than later because he even took to rubbing her clit as she was stroking herself.

Less than 10 minutes went by and finally Sonia had met Jamaal's demand. It wasn't a hard orgasm, but with their help ministering to her breasts she had given herself an orgasm in front of another person for the first time in her life.

"That's real good Sonia. How do you feel?" Jamaal asked.

"Now will you fuck me? I did everything you told me to."

"Catch your breath Sonia. I hope you slept well last night because you have a long night ahead of you."

Jamaal was showing his gentle side again by gently stroking her body, while she mewed in content. Rick, however, was starting to stroke his cock in preparation.

After five minutes Jamaal announced to my girlfriend: "It's a night of firsts for you Sonia. Your first black man, and two at that. Now it's time for you to take two cocks at once. Get on your hands and knees."

Sonia obeyed without hesitation. As she did so, Jamall went to the bag and got out a simple hair ribbon. "Put your hair up bitch. Neither one of us want any obstacles while we are fucking that sexy mouth of yours." As she put her hair up, Jamaal added "I know that your English isn't too good. No problem. If we tell you to repeat something, repeat it. You will be saying some amazing things tonight."

They seemed to have things worked out because neither hesitated-- Rick to her mouth and Jamaal to her rear. Sonia opened her mouth for Rick but he wanted to play with her first, grabbing a handful of her hair and slapping her face with his long black cock. As he did so, Jamaal inserted two fingers in her, saying "Tell me one more time what you want."

"Fuck me please."

"Repeat Sonia. Say 'fuck me with your black cock.'"

"Dio Mio! Fuck me with your black cock!"

Jamaal then gave her instruction, saying "We both know it's your pussy you want filled and we will

still take you one on one, but you need to learn quickly how to take two black men at once. No matter how good I am making your pussy feel, don't let my buddy's cock out of your mouth. If you do-- well, who knows what Rick will do. Understand?"

"Yes, yes. Pleaseeeee!" she pleaded through tears of need, pushing her ass back towards him.

"Let's go brother" Jamaal told Rick. Rick put his erect nine inches to Sonia's lips and she opened her mouth and let him insert it. Jamaal slowly began to pump his 10 inches in and out of her cunt. Within 15 strokes, I could see that it was coming out slathered with her juices. There was nothing fancy about what they were doing to her--just pure animalistic fucking in two different holes.

Jamaal slapped her ass and pulled her toward him by the hips. She held herself there, enjoying his fullness. Once again Jamaal slapped her ass. "Look bitch, when I slap your ass that is the sign that it's your turn to do the work. Move your ass back on forth on this dick!"

Sonia tried to mumble something but it was fully unintelligible due to Rick's nearly full length in her mouth. Jamaal again smacked her ass, and she began to work herself on his cock while he stayed still. Rick held her by the sides of her head and began to get her into a rhythm. Each time she came toward him, he would force her to take his full length into her mouth. Then he would remain still while she would move back to take Jamaal's full length. Essentially, both men remained still while Sonia did all the work. I noticed that when she moved her ass back to Jamaal, she seemed to stop there briefly, as if to enjoy the feeling of having it fill her before she had to give Rick what he wanted. Eventually Jamaal took over again and began picking up the pace. "Here it comes Sonia, in your pussy like I said" and unloaded inside her, while being balls deep. I was so glad that we had to decided to pick a day of the month that she was least likely to get pregnant for our adventure.

Rick had paused his mouth fucking while Jamaal emptied himself, but he did keep is cock in her mouth while she had her simultaneous orgasm with Jamaal. It was an interesting sound--she was letting out moans and yells but they were muffled due to her mouth being stuffed.

While Jamaal caught his breath, Rick began with a full out assault on Sonia's mouth. He shoved himself in deep, without mercy, until she started to gag, and then withdrew, only to repeat it over and over. "Choke on it bitch! I want my entire cock wet. Do not swallow. i want to see your saliva running down."

Jamaal had now gone back to retrieve yet another item from the bag and though I was curious about that, my attention was riveted to the bed. Rick was really going at it now, face fucking and demeaning Sonia, who had saliva streaming out of her mouth and onto the bed.

"When I take my cock out of your mouth, say 'thank you' black man!"

"Ahhhhhh, thank you black man!"

(More mouth fucking)

"Tell me you love black cock!"

"I love black cock!"

(More mouth fucking)

Rick was ready to finish and told Sonia "Listen carefully. When I cum, do not swallow. Keep it in your mouth until I tell you to. I want to see your mouth full of my cum." He then held her head in place and spent himself. It looked difficult for her for a few reasons. His cock wasn't fully in, but still quite deep; judging by how long he growled it must have been a copious amount; and his orders that she don't swallow. When he withdrew he lifted her chin, saying "Open your mouth. Wider. Stick out your tongue."

My god, these guys were amazing. It's one thing to keep getting hard after cumming, but these guys' loads didn't diminish much. When she opened her mouth, it was full of Rick's thick, white cum.

"Goddamn you are one sexy bitch. Keep your eyes on me and swallow."

She gulped it while Rick maintained eye contact.

"You like black cum?"

She nodded yes.

He slapped her face. "Then say it!"

"I like black cum"

Rick looked at Jamaal who was on his way back to the bed with what looked to be a simple piece of paper in his hand. He put his now semi-hard cock back into Sonia's mouth, but he wasn't ready for another mouth fuck; it seemed rather that he wanted to keep her busy while Jamaal did something. He applied the wet piece of paper to her ass cheek, pressed down firmly for a half minute and when he removed his hand--goddamn, he had applied a temporary Queen of Spades tattoo to her! I had no doubt that she would have no idea it's meaning whenever they would let her see it, but I certainty knew. Jamaal looked over to me and simply said "This is what she is now.

With Sonia still on her hands and knees they began to go crazy on her, putting her through a variety of positions. I knew from experience that her favourite was to be on top, and when Jamáal commanded that she ride him, she was in ecstasy. She began to ride his cock, with no regard to me, Rick or anyone else.."You're my woman now Sonia. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I am yours. Please keep fucking me."

"Are you my girlfriend now Sonia?"

"Sí, I am your girlfriend now. Por favor, más."

Jamaal kept fucking her in this position, seeing her enjoyment. He didn't give her the complete pleasure she sought though, keeping her a couple inches above his cock when she would try to come down. I saw him whispering something into her ear, and although I couldn't hear it, I saw her shaking her head vigoursly. When she would get nearly all the way down on his cock, he would hold her in position and speak into her ear again.

only to have her indicate 'no' again. This went on for 20 minutes and my mind was racing as to what Jamaal was trying to get her to say.

"No, I can't" she panted.

He kept going, allowing her almost what she needed but giving her not quite all of his cock until she aquised. "Say it, or this is all I'm going to give you."

She said something softly that I couldn't understand.

"Louder bitch. I can't hear you. If you want it, say it."

"Please, give me a baby."

"Are you sure Sonia? Do you want a baby?"

Sí. I want it!"

"Say it bitch. Tell me you want a baby"

Sonia was still riding Jamaals's cock, but to no relief.

"If you want more, I want to hear you say it."

"Please, give me a baby!"

"A black baby Sonia?"

"Yes, I want a black baby "

Upon hearing that, Jamáal started giving her everything she needed, allowing her to come all the way down on his cock.

I don't know if it was due to his stamina or if it was because he had already cum a few times that night, but Jamaal had incredible staying power for this session, going another 15 minutes with her fully riding his cock. I knew the signs of her orgasms, so I could tell there were three. Although I had my doubts that she truly meant what she was saying, and that she was saying what she needed to for Jamaal to give her the pleasure she wanted, I couldn't be sure.

Finally Jamaal was ready, and came inside her with a low roar. He pulled her to him and kept himself deep inside her the entire time, and remained there for a full minute when he finished. When she got off of him, still panting, she laid on her back and opened her legs to relax a bit, but he would have none of that.

"Keep your fucking legs closed bitch. I want my cum to stay inside you. You're going to have a beautiful baby in nine months."

More to come...

NJW7
NJW7
30 Followers