All Comments on 'Sophia'

by lilylewd

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar8 months ago

This was a helluva lot more wholesome than the hired-help premise usually implies. My only two serious complaints are the sparse physical descriptions, especially Sarah's, though I suppose it means the reader can adjust to taste; and that this isn't longer: the nerdy shut-in learning to love herself is always a promising plotline, and it would have been enjoyable to see their relationship develop in detail.

lilylewdlilylewd8 months agoAuthor

Thank you, SirDigby!

Yeah I tend to be kinda bad about physical description. I haven’t figured out how to it elegantly yet. As you might see from my (hella blurry) pfp, I love ginormous boobs, but at the same time It’s always annoying when a story goes on and on about how voluptuous a woman is and expected it to be sexy. I tend to not describe people much at all unless they are far outside the norm in some way, or it is important to the story, such as if it was a story that was specifically themed around a huge breasts fetish. I need to practice and learn to strike a balance.

JiminNCJiminNC8 months ago

Liked it! Agree with Digby. Would have liked a second chapter or more instead of the abrupt ending. Was also surprised that Sarah is a cis woman, and not a trans. Lots of alternatives here… Sarah’s rear passage, perhaps? Sarah bringing in another trans or even a man? Very nice, though. Jim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlilylewd@lilylewd
A nerdy shut-in with a brain fundamentally broken by years of endless-scroll social media and anime fetish porn. I have been terrible at writing consistently, but I’m trying to commit and improve my skills. I write for attention, practice, and to satisfy my own fetishes.

story TAGS