Sophia Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He increased the intensity of his attendance on her nipple but not his speed. She took a clump of his closely cropped grey hair in her hand and urged him on. Emboldened, he ran his right hand down over her stomach and played with her golden curls. She sighed softly. Still working on her nipple, he let his fingers find their own way to her opening. He ran two fingers along the outside of her labia, bringing them together and almost concealing the opening altogether. She sighed some more.

Leaving his hand on her outer lips, he moved his attention to her other breast, intent on building the momentum slowly yet inexorably. Like a conductor, he wished to combine an accelerando with a crescendo, to ensure that every part of the orchestra played its part in peaking together to maximal effect. Before the coda, however, there remained one more slow section, which he indicated by moving unhurriedly from Sophia's right to her left breast and tracing circles with his tongue around her quivering flesh. He brought the dark outer ring around her nipple into play by narrowing his focus onto that, all the while ignoring the nipple - intent, as always, on stealing the show. The fingers of his right hand started to move on Sophia's labia once more, the little finger dropping down to her puckered bud to coax it out of its accustomed shyness to take its part in the ensemble. Sophia coordinated her movements and responses to the conductor's cues, understanding the need to be mentally prepared for the next section and to be bold rather than timorous in her overall approach.

Noah signalled the transition to the next passage by a change in tempo. Even as his mouth started to work on Sophia's nipple, triple tonguing her with a virtuosic embouchure, his forefinger stole into her centre and started to work her. The dynamic was already pitched at forte, but he was looking for at least fortissimo and ideally fortississimo.

'Ah, fuck, yes,' Sophia cried, which was good, but he knew she could do better.

For that, he decided, he would have to use his baton. He spread her legs, adjusted his position over her and drove it home with easy assurance. Sophia garbled inarticulately and dug her nails into his back. He responded by increasing his pace dramatically, using his hands and elbows to keep his weight off her body, channelling all his force into her core.

'Ah, fuck!' yelled Sophia, in perfect sync with her conductor.

'You're sure as hell a great ride, my pretty little filly,' said Noah, retaining control - if not exactly calm - as all maestri should.

And he drove still harder, knowing that he was now on the last page of the score.

'No! Don't! Don't! Don't stop!' screamed Sophia, aware of nothing else in the world besides her need for satisfaction - for satiation.

'Aw, fuck!' cried Noah, lost in the music he had helped to bring alive.

And he emptied himself inside her - two beings, brought together in perfect harmony.

12