Sophia's Choice Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, he was determined to make up for the lack of self-discipline he had showed that evening, and swore to himself that he would attend to her breasts before he penetrated her again. Once he got working on the first tit, while it wouldn't be true to say he forgot all about her gorgeous pussy, it would be true to say that he found it very stimulating indeed. And so did Petsi, by all accounts, as she told Peter how good he was and generally gave every appearance of having a thoroughly good time. The nipple did not merely double in size, it very nearly tripled its height. At the same time, the areola became swollen, elevating itself as if it were competing with its more illustrious cousin. Peter kissed and licked both the base and the projection in turn, careful not to show favouritism, even if the jutting nub was clearly the greedier of the two. After a while, it was time to move his attention to the other breast, which received, as far as Peter was able to manage it, exactly the same treatment.

Having contented himself that he had done right by the Swede's magnificent tits, Peter focused all his attention on her tight, young quim. As he entered her, she responded by crossing her legs behind his back, creating a kind of enclosure in which he must operate. Not that he needed much direction, his energies being entirely consumed in bringing her once more to orgasm.

'One day I will watch my wife eating you out on this table,' he said, pretty confident of how he could bring her to the tipping point again.

'Fuck me harder!' came her reply, a common refrain by now, but still music to Peter's ears.

'I want to make you forget Ulf,' he said, achieving just the opposite.

'You are much bigger than him,' said Petsi, whether honestly or in an effort to optimise his performance, we will never know.

'Size isn't everything,' said Peter modestly.

'But it is,' said Petsi, the first waves of orgasm building inside her. 'Fuck me deep!'

Peter did all he could to accommodate her request, accelerating his motion and using his thigh muscles to get his weapon as deep inside her as it would go. The moment he sensed her tensions being released, he eased off a tad and followed suit, exultant in the explosion that ripped through his body. Petsi received all he had to give her and squeezed out even more - reserves he didn't know he even possessed.

They ate supper together and then fell asleep in each other's arms in the bed where they had made love: two bodies beating with a single heartbeat.

12